The Laws For Woman (Revised Edition):

The Laws For Woman (Revised Edition):

1) A serviceable woman is within the age bracket of 18-38. If she exceeds this, she must submit herself for evaluation and accept any suggested surgical corrections
2) A woman must have C-cup breasts or better. Breasts must not register at all on the ptosis scale
3) A woman's body fat percentage must not exceed 25%
4) A woman must not be taller or heavier than her man
5) A woman must not have unnaturally colored hair
6) A woman must not have hair on her legs, under her arms, on her pubic region, or any location other than on her head (hair, eyebrows, and eyelashes)
7) A woman must be able to clean efficiently and cook with enough skill to prepare a specific dish on demand
8) A woman must adhere to a strict dress code set by her man, including nudity (if desired)
9) Should her man have friends over, a woman must cook, clean, and act as entertainment (if desired)
10) A woman should never complain or speak out of turn. Opinions are for men; women are for service

Attached: 6.jpg (1440x1569, 343K)

shouldn't be allowed to drive either

and this is why you'll always be a pathetic little incel lol

If you try to take away woman's body hair, I will revolt

Where do I sign up?

I'm good with all the Commandments except 2 and 6.

I am particularly fond of 5 and 10.

> Pictured: op.

Attached: 1497659084853.jpg (1125x634, 70K)

not bad at all

Not this thread again.
I told you last time that you have the same taste in woman as a twelve year old boy with an extra chromosome.

>C cups or better
And what happens to A cup and B cup you retard?

Typical moron, what's wrong cant handle an independent woman? Do they scare your testosterone ridden ego? You're weak if you need to go through all this extent in order to feel superior to a woman

So, when are we seeing your name in the news? Wanna fill us in on where you're going to commit your mass shooting?

Mandatory breast enhancement.

I don't like that. I prefer B cups to "enhancement".

How do you think the women feel? Especially after the nude public flogging and power wash pubic hair removal?

>Wanting bolt ons I over the real thing

You really have never touched a woman have you

Yes, but she wasn't in a position to volunteer. What with the restraints and the amphetamines...

Like you give a fuck about what women feel, mr "A serviceable woman is within the age bracket of 18-38. If she exceeds this, she must submit herself for evaluation and accept any suggested surgical corrections". Neck yourself retard.

No need for this. Just remove thier right to vote.

get that sand out of your vagina, stupid cunt

I don't see a counterpoint in this statement, just impotent blubbering. Deep down you know I'm right.

Your wish to force your will (and actually really your own, as many don't like the same in a woman as you) on women is contradictory to your response to me about how they feel about having smaller tits.
BTW, is there such a thing as too big in your eyes?

remove sand

>1) A serviceable woman is within the age bracket of 18-38. If she exceeds this, she must submit herself for evaluation and accept any suggested surgical corrections
So are you saying some 96 year old must keep getting plastic surgery to look young? They'll look like freaks.
>2) A woman must have C-cup breasts or better. Breasts must not register at all on the ptosis scale
Breast implants are gross and I like petite so fuck off
>5) A woman must not have unnaturally colored hair
Colored hair is hot

Attached: 1566398241372.png (750x893, 992K)

I'm not Anakin. Isn't it past your time right now Jimbo? You have school tomorrow. You're already failing 5th grade.

Oh look, it's this retard again

Attached: 1560713381886.jpg (750x520, 53K)