Wwyd thread

Wwyd thread

Attached: tn-20190722-0001.jpg (1080x2073, 88K)

I'd tell her that the only things she needs to lift are in the kitchen. Gettin dusty, bitch.

Wwyd?

Attached: IMG-20190810-WA0000.jpg (720x1280, 249K)

Get her back on the treadmill

Wwyd

Attached: Snapchat-232913572.jpg (720x960, 61K)

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but oh yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice and big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but oh yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice and big now....

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

wwyd to them

Attached: 0FFFE48B-0D2F-422C-9A48-25DD03146A5E.jpg (1080x1345, 349K)

she is cute. is she your gf?

Ex-gf now, this was has her face bit better

Attached: Snapchat-1145027922.jpg (666x1280, 173K)

kik or discord?

Wwyd?

Attached: mb-56669456_10211593996639145_1727939882338222080_n.jpg (720x960, 146K)

Sorry i dont really have any more she got on my phone and deleted a whole bunch

Wwyd?

Attached: 46426400_10212878420696114_638486655652593664_o.jpg (1530x1530, 162K)

Wwyd

Lucy, wwyd

Attached: 12052F4B-8EE0-4FBA-9150-FE89F81AB874.jpg (501x846, 57K)

would fart in her mouth and punch her in the nose

Wwyd??

Attached: tn-20190804-0001.jpg (1080x2073, 87K)

Wwyd to Chloe Bowen/Joy Kramer? Details please

If you want to try for nudes, her ex is @crouse262002, and she's @joyk.ramer or @kramernotcreamer. Yes, she's 18, post results

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-10-19-14-42-1.png (720x898, 781K)

Attached: 151544.png (336x592, 435K)

Wwyd?

Attached: 20180430-0002.jpg (1080x1198, 1.65M)

Attached: 17903840_10154578516703932_9130900326092690947_n.jpg (720x960, 69K)

michelle. who wants her?

Attached: 13524.jpg (1080x1349, 239K)

wwyd?

Attached: 47362623_207871553472607_564670066348523520_n.jpg (720x1280, 109K)

wwyd?

Attached: blu.jpg (720x960, 57K)

who likes elly?

Attached: 66690788_2919858768239783_926831810853388676_n.jpg (1080x1209, 155K)

Wwyd to my little sister?

Attached: 7422815.jpg (350x720, 72K)

Buy them a better camera

Does she have more rave pics ?