Holocaust Meme Thread

Holocaust Meme Thread.
"Who honestly believes this bullshit anymore"
edition.

Attached: blackbackground (7) (1).jpg (1000x684, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_roller_coaster_rankings#Longest_steel_roller_coaster_drops
livescience.com/44443-treblinka-archaeological-excavation.html
imgur.com/a/725A7
imgur.com/a/AubwH
imgur.com/a/MbpVq
imgur.com/d09KvVO
salzburg.com/nachrichten/salzburg/chronik/sn/artikel/onkel-pepi-war-bauleiter-in-hitlers-todesfabrik-201514/
holocaustcontroversies
hdot.org/trial-materials/trial-transcripts/
web.archive.org/web/20070312214303/http://www.holocaust-history.org/works/jaeger-report/htm/intro000.htm
phdn.org/archives/einsatzgruppenarchives.com/jagerimages.html
archive.org/stream/HitlerLastPoliticalTestament/Hitler-LastPoliticalTestament_djvu.txt
i31.photobucket.com/albums/c359/Voldy26/A_SS_092.jpg
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3205754/Blood-oozed-soil-grave-sites-pits-alive-secrets-Ukraine-s-shameful-Holocaust-Bullets-killing-centre-1-6million-Jews-executed.html?ito=social-facebook
biznes.km.ua.
statistik-des-holocaust.de/stat_ger_korherr.html
phdn.org/archives/www.ess.uwe.ac.uk/genocide/statements.htm
jpost.com/Diaspora/German-man-to-face-charges-for-questioning-Holocaust-at-concentration-camp-598455
youtube.com/watch?v=_uk_6vfqwTA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soap_made_from_human_corpses
ia800402.us.archive.org/33/items/in.ernet.dli.2015.211070/2015.211070.The-Second_text.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

In Europe it’s actually illegal to deny the holocaust happened lmao.

I swear if anybody actually believes that bullshit they should be locked up for being so irredeemably stupid. I think what pisses me off the most about Jewish lies like this is the fact that they think we're so stupid that we won't even question it. Fuck the kikes, I honestly wish the holocaust actually happened.

Attached: 88B1DB0D-B2BA-4E76-AF37-318A2FE88E7C.png (1000x1000, 94K)

good.

Attached: A1201E51-F472-4F3F-8458-A0CC4329215C.jpg (661x1024, 92K)

Attached: C001A187-BD9E-458F-97F9-F77F199638F9.gif (501x585, 212K)

Attached: countrieswhereholocaustdenitalisillegal.jpg (1280x650, 82K)

Attached: holohoax.png (1425x758, 455K)

Attached: holobunga (2).jpg (750x829, 260K)

Attached: holohoaxter.jpg (713x398, 44K)

Attached: B49E5201-8826-455D-8B05-8C865DAA37E2.jpg (1024x766, 101K)

Attached: Overconfidenttemplate (1) (2).jpg (698x619, 70K)

Attached: torturebeforenuremburg.jpg (962x1012, 167K)

I know everyone has seen this one, but it's still my favorite.

Attached: 0DEB3C1A-E1FB-4DDD-A9DB-B77CAC6EE76D.jpg (925x767, 255K)

This ones my favorite.

Attached: auschwitzfreezer.jpg (576x531, 62K)

Attached: auschwitzsuisideshotgun.png (826x569, 702K)

nothing will beat this

Attached: princeofauschwitz.jpg (696x783, 112K)

Post all you got bro.

Attached: auschwitzeletrocution.jpg (2370x2630, 1.18M)

Yeah nah you guys haven't convinced me yet. Keep trying though.

Kek

Attached: 3A7AA086-DB58-48FC-AE58-FD9404E64BF3.jpg (923x1024, 143K)

What dont you believe yet?
I gaurentee if you take the time to talk to me,
By the end you wont believe the "holocaust happened" as you were taught about it in school.

Attached: ballpointpen....jpg (480x465, 32K)

Cremation takes that long if you're doing it lovingly, one at a time, with great care for how you collect and hand over the ashes to a loved one. How long does it take if you literally don't care what happens to the body and are doing as many concurrently as you can and with giant incinerators?

Cremation was not the only means of corpse disposal that they employed. They also used mass graves.

Thus proving that nothing happened?

>800-900 yards
>900 yards equals 2700 feet
>10th longest rollercoaster in the world, the American Eagle, is 4,650 feet
>the rails would've been more than half as long as the 10th longest rollercoaster in the world

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_roller_coaster_rankings#Longest_steel_roller_coaster_drops

Attached: ACE796BE-640C-4BC8-A0DF-B7D9BBD0545F.jpg (385x358, 22K)

> They also used mass graves.
Which
Ironically
Have been debunked and or never found.
If you think im full of shit
find me one.

yes

Attached: holohoaxter part two.jpg (672x480, 83K)

Photo of horrible conditions in concentration camps combined with a person's horrible condition because of being in a concentration camp. Right, got it.

oy vey! who could have passed that law goyim!... *sweats nervously

Citation needed.

livescience.com/44443-treblinka-archaeological-excavation.html

I'm fucking dying

>“Get it all on record now - get the films - get the witnesses -because somewhere down the road of history some bastard will get up and say that this never happened.”
>General Dwight D. Eisenhower

Attached: 115252825121.jpg (768x560, 78K)

The holocost happened

The holocaust happened

OH something happened user.
Jews were rounded up and put in internmen camps because Hitler was worried they would aid the communists in the coming wars he would fight with them.
A fear which was not all together unbased in reality (pic related)
But what DIDNT happen was a policy of extermination towards the jewish people held in said camps.
Sure some died
Some starved
Some were even executed.
But the ((Hollywood)) troup you were taught in school about the Nazis wanting to exterminate all jews.
Well its just bullshit.
It doesnt even make sense with the evidence you already have.
If the germans wanted all the jews in the camps dead, why bother building them housing?
Why build them mess halls?
Why take them 50 or so at a time and gas them randomly?
Why not just hold them in a fenced in area for 30 days?
All of them dead by starvation.
Want it done quicker?
Dont give them watter either
All of them dead 3 days.
Even faster then that?
Just shoot them when they get off the trains, or seal up the cattle cars and pump in Gas (and none of that gay week zyklon b shit, use something cheap like oh i dont know diesel fumes!)
Ah but i already know what your going to say
"The used the jews as slave labour until they got to hurt THEN they exterminated them"
Then why build a hospital in the camp?
(one with documented acconts and admited accounts by holocaust "survivors" of visiting)
Why leave the infants and children under 5 alive?
Of which the allies found 50 when they liberated Auschwitz?
Why has there never been any offical documentation found in the 80 years since world war two of the third reich outlining a policy of extermination in the camps?
Why, after the allies broke enigma in 1941, did they never ONCE hear a transmition regarding this policy of genocide on the mainland despite the fact they were able to listen into german radio braudcasts as far east as warsaw?
none of this adds up.

Attached: jewsingermancommunistrevolution.jpg (1045x860, 124K)

Mfw
>when you realize the entire Jewish community has done the biggest MK-Ultra program on an entire world populous

Attached: 8-cell-simple.gif (256x256, 687K)

>"GUYS SERIOUSLY!
>I-IT HAPPENED!!!!

Attached: auschwitzbearandeagle.png (1101x1917, 1.25M)

Ahh holocaust denial shills.

The only people who both actively support the killing of jews and deny it happening.

>The Nazis did not kill 6 million jews!
>...But they should have!

>spotted the Jew

Attached: images (1).jpg (229x220, 13K)

>pro racemixer
>race traitor
S to spit

At what point did you realize the idiot you see in the mirror is yourself?

This.

“Another crucial thing to question is why deniers even bother to quibble about the number of deaths. If one day it were proven only five million or 5.5 million Jews were exterminated, would it be any less an atrocity? What number would deniers suggest is low enough to say that genocide didn't occur and that it’s not important that humanity remembers the Holocaust and the lessons learnt?”
― James Morcan, Debunking Holocaust Denial Theories

try harder faggot

Attached: holobunga denial.jpg (750x750, 446K)

and their loving cheeto man is one of the biggest Israeli shills in the past 70 years

>“Have you noticed how the Holocaust deniers only ever quibble over the number of Jewish deaths? Now why is that? The answer is very simple: Because they are anti-Semitic. It really is that simple. Anti-Semitism is one of the most aggressive forces on the planet, and has been since Biblical times. Had the Holocaust been a purge of any other race or group of people, everyone would most likely accept the facts. Who, for example, disputes that at least 800,000 Rwandans died in the genocide that occurred during the Rwandan civil war? Or that around 1.7 million Cambodians died in the Cambodian killing fields?”

At what point do you expect me to believe so many inconsistencies with Jewish stories.....about the same concentration camps? Also funny how so many of these "real" Jewish survivors are able to get away from the big bad ole nazi camps before Americans won the war for your ungrateful kind?

> “Never forget” is the collective plea of Holocaust survivors. And in the first few decades after WW2 ended, it really did seem as if humanity would always remember, and perhaps even learn from, the Nazi genocide so that future atrocities may be prevented. Unfortunately, the historicity of the Holocaust has been undermined and chipped away at by the exact same sinister forces that created the genocide in the first place: racists, religious bigots and the most paranoid type of conspiracy theorists who, together, are uniting – often unwittingly – to form a new wave of anti-Semitism that will not willingly accept the obvious facts of the past. This chipping away (at the truth) began slowly and insidiously – much like the Holocaust itself – but sadly, and worryingly, it is gathering pace.”

Nothing you've typed here makes anything the Nazis did forgivable. Did they move as many jews as they could find to sub-human concentration camps? Yep. Evil people full stop.

Are you familiar with the metaphor of "boiling a frog alive?" The scale of what they were doing was such that it would be impossible to jump directly to mass genocide. People would escape people would regroup and form a counter resistance. Citizens within the german political hierarchy wouldn't stand for it. They slowly desensitized the persecuted and their own people .

> “Holocaust deniers will always come up with pathetic lies and red herrings aimed at deceiving and leading the gullible astray. Be it death toll anomalies, gas chamber debates, criticizing Holocaust denial laws, repeating the ancient myth that the “Joooz control the world,” blaming Israel, claiming Anne Frank’s diary is fabricated etc…etc…yada…yada…yawn…the list goes on. Why do the deniers persist? Because they have an agenda – and it isn't a nice agenda.”

I wanna see proof of all these dead bodies before I believe that shit

Historical documents:
imgur.com/a/725A7

Einsatzgruppen records:
imgur.com/a/AubwH

Complicity of High Command:
imgur.com/a/MbpVq

> “If you are a denier, get on the right side of history and stop being so gullible. Remember, it has been historically and scientifically proven, in a court of law no less, that more than 1.2 million Jews, along with 20,000 gypsies and tens of thousands of Polish and Russian political prisoners, were killed at Auschwitz alone. Beyond that, Yad Vashem’s Central Database of Shoah Victims’ Names has collected 4.5 million Jewish victims’ names (and counting) from various archival sources. How much more evidence could you possibly want?”

This. Trump is a zionist puppet.
Hilarious how little conservatives understand about what elected officials are doing.
The information is right there in the open too. It's not a secret.

Attached: images.jpg (259x194, 7K)

This doesn't debunk anything. It just says "you are a bad person for not believing in this bullshit we made up"

>muh wooden doors

Attached: 1562477110702.jpg (735x971, 304K)

I hope this guy isnt a flat earthers. Such hypocrisy.

Hey look it's the actual door to Krema I. I wondercwhat else deniers are lying about?

Attached: OhMrScx_d.jpg (640x853, 59K)

Any two people telling the same story are going to have different contexts and perspectives. 6 Million people were murdered in cold blood by the machinery of the German state. There are thousands of surviving first hand accounts that are all recalling different parts of a massive whole. You're using that fact of individual experiences to manufacture a gish-gallop of "inconsistencies hur dur."

This!

Attached: liberal-tears-coffee-medium-roast-12oz-1.jpg (1045x1045, 266K)

Ok lol?

kek

I was a big holocaust supporter. I would fight in threads on /pol/. Know what happened? I ended up getting redpilled. I had no idea the amount of lies surrounding it. Then I started asking myself, "why would you need to lie about something so horrible?" All the pieces eventually come together.

Holocaust didn't happen.

> “To deny the reported six million (approximately) Jews who died, or the 11 million people in total, is to ignore all the eyewitness accounts from Holocaust survivors, the non-Jewish witnesses of the millions who died the open-air massacres around Europe, the concentration camp guards, Nazi officers who admitted to gassings and other related crimes immediately after WW2, and the universal agreement of all mainstream historians who have studied this historical event inside out – not to mention every single scientist who has ever analyzed forensic evidence retrieved from the Nazi genocide. Not even the most corrupt courtroom on Earth could ignore this much evidence – for collectively these confirmations of the Holocaust equate to irrefutable proof that the reported death toll is indeed correct. It is possibly the most well-documented crime of the 20th Century, but remember for religious extremists, Nazi apologists or other anti-Semites it would never matter how much evidence you put in front of them. They would always deny the Holocaust because to admit the event occurred would be to stop believing the Jews are inferior to them. It would also require such bigots to admit the very uncomfortable truth to themselves: that their ‘own kind’ did these despicable things to the Jewish people.”

What is the incentive of faking the holocaust?

It's funny because a historian didn't write a word of this. Holocaust deniers are at the same level as flat earthers. Let me explain how:

All of us know that the earth revolves around the sun, but I doubt any of us could prove so mathematically. Does that make our knowledge less certain? Absolutely not. We know what we know on the basis of the expertise of those who can prove it and have done so for centuries. Historiography, although not a science, is modeled on the scientific method. All historical research is evidence based. Researches use only primary sources and ascertain the validity of their findings through a web of peer review. Tired platitudes like "history is written by the winners" dismiss the study of history as a sort of literature, not the evidence based methodology it actually is.

All attempts made by deniers to discredit the Holocaust rely on misreprensentation (eg wooden doors, conflating Stammlager and Birkenau, etc) or picking at non-historical accounts of the genocide. But their best efforts can't discredit any of the actual scholarship establishing what happened, so they turn to conspiracy theories. Therefore is you want to believe that literally all accredited historians are in cahoots about inventing a false genocide you may as well believe that all accredited scientists are lying about the shape of our planet, with not one person who knows the truth daring to speak out.

Those are the entrance doors you thick cunt. They aren't even air tight anyways.
These are the doors to the "gas chamber"

Attached: EntranceDoor.jpg (334x504, 51K)

Can someone make a /bpol/ logo, please?

> I saw my first horror camp [on 12 April 1945]. It was near the town of Gotha. I have never been able to describe my emotional reactions when I first came face to face with indisputable evidence of Nazi brutality and ruthless disregard of every shred of decency. Up to that time I had known about it only generally or through secondary sources. I am certain however, that I have never at any time experienced an equal sense of shock.

I visited every nook and cranny of the camp because I felt it my duty to be in a position from then on to testify at first hand about these things in case there ever grew up at home the belief or assumption that "the stories of Nazi brutality were just propaganda." Some members of the visiting party were unable to go through with the ordeal. I not only did so but as soon as I returned to Patton's headquarters that evening I sent communications to both Washington and London, urging the two governments to send instantly to Germany a random group of newspaper editors and representative groups from the national legislatures. I felt that the evidence should be immediately placed before the American and the British publics in a fashion that would leave no room for cynical doubt.

—Dwight D. Eisenhower, Supreme Commander of the Allied Forces in Europe, 1948

Yeah, the entrance to the gas chamber. And those doors are not original, did you read the pic you're replying to? Auschwitz wasn't one camp it was three. Stammlager's gas chamber was made into an air raid shelter when Kremas II, III, and IV were built in Birkenau.

A bunch of lying Jews and other people saying stupid shit about the Holocaust makes it sound like they're lying about the whole thing, and you can say that deniers would say that it created Israel, their powerful lobby in the US and in other countries and how Israel can do whatever it wants and no one can say shit about it.

Personally I believe the Holocaust happened, but a bunch of shit was reported inaccurately and many are lying about being involved with the Holocaust for whatever reason.

>They claim that forgers created these and other documents — complete with complex internal reference markings, on typewriters that perfectly matched those used by the various German units said to have written the documents — and then planted thousands of these perfect forgeries in numerous different archival collections (in exactly the right file and in precisely the right sequence) all over Europe. Not only is such a scenario fantastically improbable, it fails to explain why these supposedly incredibly talented forgers did not succeed in producing the one piece of paper that deniers demand as 'proof' that genocide took place under the Third Reich — an order from Hitler authorizing the destruction of the Jews.

—Deborah Lipstadt

> Once I really am in power, my first and foremost task will be the annihilation of the Jews. As soon as I have the power to do so, I will have gallows built in rows — at the Marienplatz in Munich, for example — as many as traffic allows. Then the Jews will be hanged indiscriminately, and they will remain hanging until they stink; they will hang there as long as the principles of hygiene permit. As soon as they have been untied, the next batch will be strung up, and so on down the line, until the last Jew in Munich has been exterminated. Other cities will follow suit, precisely in this fashion, until all Germany has been completely cleansed of Jews.

— Adolf Hitler, 1922. (Josef Hell, "Aufzeichnung," 1922, ZS 640, p. 5, Institut fuer Zeitgeschichte

Apples and oranges you retarded nigger.
Big fucking difference between the earth revolving around the sun and having enough common sense to realize that the "gas chambers" don't add up.

Also since you brought up math, the nazis would have had to have burned 3000 jews a day to reach that precious 6 million number you're always bandying about, which was 100% impossible with the repurposed pizza oven shit they had at the time.

Get fucking real would you please?

> If at the beginning of the war and during the war twelve or fifteen thousand of these Hebrew corrupters of the nation had been subjected to poison gas, such as had to be endured in the field by hundreds of thousands of our very best German workers of all classes and professions, then the sacrifice of millions at the front would not have been in vain.

—Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf

Wetzel's letter to Lohse and "the Brack remedy", October 29, 1941
The above pictured letter is chronologically the first German document which called for an extermination of Jews deemed unfit for labor via homicidal gassing. At the same time, the existence of this document proves a link between, on one hand, Aktion T4, regarding which Adolf Hitler's personal involvement has been conclusively proven (including signature), and on the other hand the mass murder of Jews that became collectively known as the Holocaust, even referencing the Einsatzgruppen shootings.

Viktor Brack, a civil servant in the T4 euthanasia program, had served in 1930 and 1931 as Heinrich Himmler’s driver. In 1934, he was appointed the head of Central Office II of the Chancellery of the Führer (address Tiergartenstraße 4, hence abbreviated T4), where he oversaw the murder by gas and lethal injections of some seventy thousand mentally and physically handicapped ethnic German victims.

Hinrich Lohse (yes, Hinrich, not Heinrich) was the Reich Commissar for the East - for the combined Baltic States and Russia. In 1941, he moved into his offices in Kovno, and then Riga.

On October 4, 1941, Lohse sent a letter from Riga to court judge and Adviser on Jewish Affairs Dr. Erhard Wetzel, “re: the solution of the Jewish question.” While that letter did not survive the war, three weeks later, on October 25 1941, Wetzel replied the following to Lohse, which is the letter pictured above:

Attached: GC1Hibu_d.jpg (640x428, 41K)

>It's good to have thought policing
Nigger.

> The intellectual does not have the natural means of resisting the Jewish peril because his instincts have been badly blunted. Because of this fact the nations with a high standard of civilization are exposed to this peril first and foremost. In nature life always takes measures against parasites; in the life of nations that is not always the case. From this fact the Jewish peril actually stems. There is therefore no other recourse left for modern nations except to exterminate the Jew…

—Joseph Goebbels

6 million is not and never has been the tally of Jews gassed and burned but those killed total.

>Today I can confirm that our objective, to solve the Jewish problem for Lithuania, has been achieved by EK 3. In Lithuania there are no more Jews, apart from Jewish workers and their families.

> The distance between from the assembly point to the graves was on average 4 to 5 Km.

I consider the Jewish action more or less terminated as far as Einsatzkommando 3 is concerned. Those working Jews and Jewesses still available are needed urgently and I can envisage that after the winter this workforce will be required even more urgently. I am of the view that the sterilization program of the male worker Jews should be started immediately so that reproduction is prevented. If despite sterilization a Jewess becomes pregnant she will be liquidated.

—Karl Jäger

The Reich Ministry for the Occupied Eastern Territories Berlin, October 25, 1941 Expert AGR Dr. Wetzel Secret! Re: Solution of the Jewish Question 1. To the Reich Commissar for the East Re: Your report of October 4, 1941 in respect to the Solution of the Jewish Question With reference to my letter of October 18, 1941, this is to inform you that Oberdienstleiter Brack of the Führer Chancellery has agreed to collaborate in the production of the required shelters and gassing devices. At this time, the envisaged devices are not available in sufficient quantity; they will first have to be manufactured. Since in Brack’s opinion, the manufacture of the devices in the Reich will cause much greater difficulties than doing it on the spot, Brack considers it most expedient to send his people to Riga, especially his chemist Dr. Kallmeyer, who will effect all further steps there. Oberdienstleiter Brack points out that the procedure in question is not without danger, so that special protective measures are necessary. In these circumstances, I request that you address yourself to Oberdienstleiter Brack in the Führer Chancellery through your Higher SS and Police Leader and request the dispatch of the chemist Kallmeyer and other assistants. I should inform you that Sturmbannführer Eichmann, the expert for the Jewish Question in the RSHA is entirely in agreement with this process. According to information from Sturmbannführer Eichmann, camps for Jews are to be set up in Riga and Minsk, to which Jews from the Old Reich territory may also come. At this time, Jews are being evacuated out of the Old Reich to Litzmannstadt (Lodz), and also other camps, to then later be used for labour in the east insofar as they are capable of work.

Quoting Goebbles, good choice man.

As things now are, there are no objections if the Jews who are not capable of work, are eliminated with the Brackian remedy. In this way, events such as those that, according to a report in front of me, took place on the occasion of the shootings of the Jews in Vilna, and which, considering that the shootings were carried out in public, can hardly be excused, will no longer be possible. On the other hand, those capable of work will be transported for labour in the east. It goes without saying that the male and female Jews capable of work will be kept apart. I request a report on your further measures. (the last paragraph is translated from the harder to read original 2nd page, so I will provide the transcript of this page below:)

"Nach Sachlage bestehen keine Bedenken, wenn diejenigen Juden, die nicht arbeitsfähig sind, mit den Brackschen Hilfsmitteln beseitigt werden. Auf diese Weise dürften dann auch Vorgänge, wie sie sich bei den Erschießungen der Juden in Wilna nach einem mir vorliegenden Bericht ergeben haben, und die auch im Hinblick darauf, daß die Erschießungen öffentlich vorgenommen wurden, kaum gebilligt werden können, nicht mehr möglich sein. Die Arbeitsfähigen dagegen werden zum Arbeitseinsatz nach Osten abtransportiert. Daß bei den arbeitsfähigen Juden Männer und Frauen getrennt zu halten sind, dürfte selbstverständlich sein." So what we have here, is a letter that speaks plain as day of gassing devices (Vergasungsapparate), in all likelihood mobile gas vans rather than stationary gas chambers (since they theoretically could, but for practical purposes cannot be manufactured in the Reich and should rather be assembled on-location instead, as Wetzel stresses); of eliminating (beseitigen) Jews via the Brackian remedy (T4), and even references to Einsatzgruppen activity, i.e. shootings of Jews in Vila in public (Erschießungen der Juden in Wilna; öffentlich vorgenommen). No euphemisms this time.

Idk how deniers can deny the words of their own beloved leaders. It's sad.

Part 1/2
>I also want to mention a very difficult subject before you here, completely openly.

>It should be discussed amongst us, and yet, nevertheless, we will never speak about it in public.

>Just as we did not hesitate on June 30 to carry out our duty, as ordered, and stand comrades who had failed against the wall and shoot them.

>About which we have never spoken, and never will speak.

>That was, thank God, a kind of tact natural to us, a foregone conclusion of that tact, that we have never conversed about it amongst ourselves, never spoken about it, everyone shuddered, and everyone was clear that the next time, he would do the same thing again, if it were commanded and necessary.

>I am talking about the "Jewish evacuation": the extermination of the Jewish people.

>It is one of those things that is easily said. "The Jewish people is being exterminated," every Party member will tell you, "perfectly clear, it's part of our plans, we're eliminating the Jews, exterminating them, ha!, a small matter."

>And then along they all come, all the 80 million upright Germans, and each one has his decent Jew. They say: all the others are swine, but here is a first-class Jew.

>And none of them has seen it, has endured it. Most of you will know what it means when 100 bodies lie together, when there are 500, or when there are 1000. And to have seen this through, and — with the exception of human weaknesses -- to have remained decent, has made us hard and is a page of glory never mentioned and never to be mentioned.

—Heinrich Himmler, leader of the SS

I believe my grandfather who killed fucking NAZIs and liberated work camps in Austria more than I believe some soft balled/skulled faggot from the interfagz

1943 Zentralbauleitung Document regarding the crematory output of Auschwitz-Birkenau (the "Janisch document")
This is the famous 1943 document from the Zentralbauleitung, which lists the daily crematory capacity of Auschwitz and Birkenau. Some have questioned whether this is a realistic, achievable number, a peak performance, an exaggeration/advertisement intended to impress the higher ups, or the usual denier last resort argument of it being a forgery.

Josef Janisch (born April 22, 1909 in Salzburg, † July 26, 1964 at the Tuxer Joch) was an Austrian engineer. He was a member of the management staff of the Central Construction (Zentralbauleitung) involved in the construction of the Auschwitz camp and its crematoria with gas chambers.

Attached: jSj3fsf_d(2).jpg (450x615, 50K)

Part 2/2

> Because we know how difficult things would be, if today in every city during the bomb attacks, the burdens of war and the privations, we still had Jews as secret saboteurs, agitators and instigators. We would probably be at the same stage as 1916-17, if the Jews still resided in the body of the German people.

> We have taken away the riches that they had, and I have given a strict order, which Obergruppenführer Pohl has carried out, we have delivered these riches completely to the Reich, to the State. We have taken nothing from them for ourselves. A few, who have offended against this, will be [judged] in accordance with an order, that I gave at the beginning: He who takes even one Mark of this is a dead man.

> A number of SS men have offended against this order. There are not very many, and they will be dead men — WITHOUT MERCY! We have the moral right, we had the duty to our people to do it, to kill this people who wanted to kill us. But we do not have the right to enrich ourselves with even one fur, with one Mark, with one cigarette, with one watch, with anything. That we do not have. Because at the end of this, we don't want, because we exterminated the bacillus, to become sick and die from the same bacillus.

> I will never see it happen, that even one bit of putrefaction comes in contact with us, or takes root in us. On the contrary, where it might try to take root, we will burn it out together. But altogether we can say: We have carried out this most difficult task for the love of our people. And we have taken on no defect within us, in our soul, or in our character.

—Heinrich Himmler, leader of the SS

Houses are not airtight. People die of carbon monoxide poisoning in their own homes. Which, unless I am mistaken are not designed to be efficient gas chambers.

you'd want to protect the staff of a "death camp" though, wouldn't you? why didn't they build proper gas chambers then? oh i might know the answer to that one...

> The Höfle TelegramWikipedia's W.svg is in two parts and was sent on January 11, 1943 by SS Sturmbannführer Hermann Höfle. The first part was sent to Adolf Eichmann, and the second part to SS Obersturmbannführer Franz Heim. The document was discovered in England in 2000 among declassified World War II documents. It was originally decrypted from an intercepted Enigma Machine transmission, though its significance was not understood during the war. The telegram confirms the Korherr Report that 1,274,166 Jews were subject to Sonderbehandlung (special treatment) under Operation Reinhard by the end of 1942.

Attached: Hoefletelegram.jpg (700x252, 79K)

Josef Janisch was a member of the SS (no. 299 849) and reached the rank of SS-Hauptsturmführer (equivalent to Hauptmann). Janisch became head of Bauleitung 2, which was initially responsible for Birkenau as a labor and POW camp, but then also became responsible for its conversion to an extermination camp. 1943 onward, the task description for Bauleitung 2 was supplemented with the addition: "implementation of special treatment". [1] On January 29, 1943, the head of the Zentralbauleitung in the Auschwitz concentration camp, Karl Bischoff, stressed in a letter the indispensability of his employee Janisch, in regard to the management of the "special construction" of Auschwitz-Birkenau due to him being "the only reliable technical specialist". [2] The term "special construction" was chosen as the code name for the extermination facilities. [3] Dated June 28, 1943, the document above, a list of the "daily [cremation] performance of the various crematories", was attached to Janisch's message regarding the "construction of crematorium III" and thus of "all ordered crematoria" at Auschwitz-Birkenau. The message was sent to the SS-Wirtschafts- und Verwaltungshauptamt (SS-WVHA) in Berlin, intended for the head of the construction industry in the SS, the SS-group leader and Amtsgruppenchef of "Amt C" ("Bauwesen"), Hans Kammler.

>They're pulling out primary documents!

Attached: 1562479891945.png (478x577, 16K)

Kurt Prüfer, senior engineer of Topf and Sons, the company that manufactured the crematoria ovens, gives a more conservative estimate in a telegram here: imgur.com/d09KvVO Josef Janisch was a devout Nazi, while his brother, Franz Janisch, was the opposite. Franz Janisch's daughter, Line Wintersteller, still has memories of her uncle, and claims he once threatened to send her mother to Dachau for saying Jews are people, too.[4] Source: [1]: Rainer Fröbe: "Bauen und Vernichten. Die Zentrale Bauleitung Auschwitz und die Endlösung" in: Christian Gerlach (Hrsg.): „Durchschnittstäter.“ Handeln und Motivation (= Beiträge zur Geschichte des Nationalsozialismus, Band 16). Assoziation – Schwarze Risse – Rote Straße, Berlin 2000, ISBN 3-922611-84-2, page 183. [2]: Annegret Schüle: "Industrie und Holocaust. Topf & Söhne – Die Ofenbauer von Auschwitz." Herausgegeben von der Stiftung Gedenkstätten Buchenwald und Mittelbau-Dora. Wallstein Verlag, Göttingen 2010, ISBN 978-3-8353-0622-6, page 187. [3]: Ibid, page 186 [4]: salzburg.com/nachrichten/salzburg/chronik/sn/artikel/onkel-pepi-war-bauleiter-in-hitlers-todesfabrik-201514/

Well said.

I dont get why if it is that obvious that it didnt happen, why cant any fucking nu-nazi just make a comprehensive post or something of the like with evidence.
Just fucking compile all info needed, and not just some random Goebbels quote as if the fucking minister in charge of propaganda can be trusted...
Pic related

Attached: 1531773375381.jpg (960x935, 179K)

Tranny thread?

Attached: 1563051855911.jpg (404x683, 86K)

>mess halls
>hospitals
>swimming pools
>nwtgerland bunny breeding programs

Kek.

The US didn't even treat the interred japanese this well. Full sheeptard.

>the mass of camps was controlled by just a few people that the rest of the government didn't know about

and only the univestigated camps remain death camps keke

The bigger issue is why do the deaths 5.5 million jews get talked about so much more then `the deaths of the other 100-200 million who died in the war?
Maybe it has something to do with pic.
>Nothing you've typed here makes anything the Nazis did forgivable. Did they move as many jews as they could find to sub-human concentration camps? Yep. Evil people full stop.
Then you must consider every single nation in the war evil.
As they all had internment camps.
The only crime germany did was loose and
as a result
not be able to feed their people

Attached: jewsinhollywood.jpg (475x501, 107K)

>writing a book using shill technique
(anyone whi doesn't X is dumb)

waste of trees

Franz Walter Stahlecker's Map, January 31 1942
Franz Walter Stahlecker (1900 – 1942) was Commander of the Sicherheitspolizei (Sipo) and the Sicherheitsdienst (SD) for the Reichskommissariat Ostland in 1941–42. Stahlecker commanded Einsatzgruppe A, the most murderous of the four Einsatzgruppen active in German-occupied Eastern Europe.

Pic related shows the annotated map from the report sent by Stahlecker, and summarizes 220,250 murders committed by Einsatzgruppe A under his command by October 1941; Estonia is marked as "Judenfrei" {free of Jews}

On a related note regarding the genocide committed by the Einsatzgruppen in the Baltics, here is an excerpt from a contemporary diary entry by Swiss Red Cross doctor Robert Hegglin, who wrote that around 100,000 Jews had been shot in the Riga area by Germans and Baltic collaborators:

holocaustcontroversies . blogspot . nl/2016/11/contemporary-diary-of-swiss-doctor . html

Attached: 4t2CvUm_d.jpg (640x922, 62K)

Not one shred of actual evidence in favour of the holocaust being posted. Non-contextual or outright made up quotea. Jewish scholars saying "you're evil for questioning it." ADL everywhere in the thread.
The second someone on Yea Forums says the holocaust was a lie, a massive brigade of bullshitters come out of the woodwork, on Yea Forums of all places, to spam meaningless tripe to shut down conversation.
This is proof enough to me that it was fake.

Justifying jewish power.

Attached: the-idea-the-jews-control-the-fed-is-completely-ridiculous.jpg (576x444, 113K)

I think the deniers have all but left at this point - their heads buried deeper in their sandy assholes. Unsurprising, seeing as that is the only place gaping enough where they can continue to echo their collective butthurt.

At least trees clean the waste of air you're breathing.

Now they are posting JEWS IN POWER OY VEY because they were btfo

Aww this one is too stupid to argue. Bless its heart. user said: "Your argument is so lacking in merit that it is as stupid as flat earth arguments." and he heard. "Flat earth and genocide are the same thing."

It is estimated that they had the capacity to cremate 8000 bodies a day though they never operated at that capacity.

8000 is bigger than 3000 FYI.

Again you're being disengenuous. As I already said, Auschwitz wasn't one camp it was three: Stammlager, Birkenau, and Monowitz. The amenities were in camp 1, Stammlager, which held a few thousand privledged prisoners — German criminals and political prisoners and Polish Catholics for instance. The people slated for destruction never got near them. There were no luxaries in Birkenau.

>All of us know that the earth revolves around the sun, but I doubt any of us could prove so mathematically.
Plenty of people can.
Copernicus did this.
What are you smoking?
>We know what we know on the basis of the expertise of those who can prove it and have done so for centuries. Historiography, although not a science, is modeled on the scientific method. All historical research is evidence based. Researches use only primary sources and ascertain the validity of their findings through a web of peer review. Tired platitudes like "history is written by the winners" dismiss the study of history as a sort of literature, not the evidence based methodology it actually is.
This entire paragraph is litterally just
"lol dont question anything goym"
>non-historical accounts of the genocide.
>>non-historical accounts
>>>non-historical
By non historical i suppose you mean accounts that dont fith with propaganda?
Accounts that have not been published in the textbooks redily used at the mandatory public indoctrination centers school children learn from from germany to california?
lol

Attached: ourgirlursula (2).jpg (530x530, 33K)

>Not one shred of actual evidence in favour of the holocaust being posted.

Except the actual documents by Nazis about what they were doing.

Your grandfather saw skinny mother fuckers who hadnt been fed in weeks and corpses of people who starved.
Had the germans really wanted them all dead there wouldnt have been any survivors left in the camps

this.

See:

But please, go read the Irving vs. Lipstadt trial.
hdot.org/trial-materials/trial-transcripts/

Or you know, any content other than internet memes.

Crematoriums couldn't. Diesel fuel was needed for tanks. Railroad ties are retarded and zeto evidence. Why waste all these resources in the middle of a war?

Yes, those poor Armenians.

The Jäger report
The Jäger Report was written on 1 December 1941 by Karl Jäger, commander of Einsatzkommando 3, a killing unit of Einsatzgruppe A which was attached to Army Group North (Heeresgruppe Nord) during Operation Barbarossa, i.e. the invasion of the Soviet Union.

It is the most precise surviving chronicle of the activities of one individual Einsatzkommando.

The Jäger Report is a tally sheet of actions by Einsatzkommando 3, including the Rollkommando Hamann killing squad. The report keeps an almost daily running total of the liquidations of 137,346 people, the vast majority Jews, from 2 July 1941 to 25 November 1941. The report documents exact date and place of the massacres, number of victims and their breakdown into categories (Jews, communists, criminals, etc.).

In total, there were over 100 executions in 71 different locations listed there. On 1 February 1942, Jäger updated the totals to 136,421 Jews (46,403 men, 55,556 women and 34,464 children), 1,064 Communists, 653 mentally disabled, and 134 others in a handwritten note for Franz Walter Stahlecker.

The six-page report was prepared in five copies, but only one survives and is kept by the Central Lithuanian Archives in Vilnius.

for more, see: web.archive.org/web/20070312214303/http://www.holocaust-history.org/works/jaeger-report/htm/intro000.htm
and
phdn.org/archives/einsatzgruppenarchives.com/jagerimages.html

Jäger escaped capture by the Allies when the war ended, assumed a false identity, and was able to assimilate back into society as a farm hand until his report was discovered in March 1959. Arrested and charged with his crimes, Jäger committed suicide by hanging himself in prison in Hohenasperg while he was awaiting trial in June 1959.

Attached: Fms01Bt_d.jpg (588x800, 50K)

Recovered by Zio- err Soviet forces? Riiiiight...

>>>
> Anonymous 08/21/19(Wed)20:52:57 No.807701557▶
You do realize that litterlaly none of this proves the genocide happened right?
Like all of it is litterally either
"AW shit get this the Nazis actually hated the jews! the holocaust obviously happened"
or
"Dont question it goym lol"

Non-historical means from someone that is either not a trained historian or has no actual foundation upon historical events. It is for this reason that deniers instead use memes and shoddy "logic," instead of historical practices.

They used carbon monoxide primarily. The remedy for carbon monoxide poisoning is to...go outside in a well ventilated area. CO rises so...people not in the chamber could just be outside.

Worth noting, people starving is what happens when you bomb railroads in a war.

Because Jews were considered an existential threat and the cause of the war, and WWI as well.

Get rekt, son. Keep denying. It's fun to see you guys struggle to make any sort of argument

You people have folders full of bullshit to shut down arguments. We know you're JIDF

Attached: DAHoloCaustIznoreal.png (500x522, 134K)

It matters when Katyn turns out to have been blamed on the national socialists, but was perpetrated by the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics. Both those countries lost tens of millions during the war as well, but jews want us to focus solely on the couple million jews that were killed as if their lives mattered more. Growing up watching Hollywood movies I thought the war was mostly about jews. America and Russia saving the jews so they could colonize Palestine.

People lie, and this proves neither that it happened or that it did not happen.
As if anyone cared to take care of the ashes as if it was someone they liked, and as if its the only way to dispose of a body.
Another one that dont prove shit either way.
Who cares, you can still see that people are malnourished, and if he was there or not proves fucking nothing.
Are you seeing the same trend as I?
Yet again nothing proven either way...
And this one got debunked in this thread.
Link dont work.
So people treated nazis poorly, sad, but still proves nothing.
My point is made, and you are all retarded for either not being able to provide proof for something that seems life consuming for you, or just believing in things with no proof.

"Gesondert untergebracht" is code-word for homicidal gassing
These are just two documentary examples of the Selektion process, i.e. Jews getting off a train and then being divided into men and women, and further divided into those fit for labor (e.g. being sent to the Buna-Werke in Auschwitz III Monowitz), and those who weren't selected for labor. What do you think happened to those who weren't selected for work duty (Arbeitseinsatz)? Did they get to sit around all day in the camp twiddling their thumbs? As the documents state, they were "gesondert untergebracht", which translates to "accomodated separately" or received "special accommodation".

Deniers assume that means what it says on the paper. Which would insinuate there were not only women with children in Auschwitz, but even men who were not selected for work duty. Take a look at the document on the right. We have thousands of Jews being brought in from the Theresienstadt ghetto in early 1943. Of these, only some 15-20% are being selected for work. Everyone else gets special accommodation? Because, as the last sentence in the document explains, the men were infirm and there were so many children in the women's group?

I sure would like the deniers to show me where these "special accomodations" were in Auschwitz, reserved for women, children and elderly. I know where they were and what they were called: Krematoria I, II, III, IV, V and the red and white house.

Attached: XWH3RrJ_d.jpg (640x367, 20K)

You know, i have no doubt that you arent going to respond to me, namely because you're more interested in spamming documents then actually engaging in debate.
But how does this in any way shape or form prove a policy of genocide on the jewish people?
You have evidence of war time atrocities.
Yeah
They suck.
Every single nation is guilty of them including the US who vaporized millions of japenese in a matter of seconds TWICE.
You have demonstrated nor will you demonstrate
>A
That the nazis had a policy of complete genocide of the jewish people (which is what is taught in history classes across the west)
>B
That these attrocities were worse or even on par with what the allies and USSR did.
or
>C
That this answers any of the discrepinsies pointed out in the various posts showed to disprove facits of the holocaust which multiple anons have provided.

>you people have evidence
>that's how we know you're wrong

Attached: confused.jpg (601x374, 22K)

Sounds like a lot of deaths from Socialism. Must be the fault of the white supremacists!

Attached: 1563483530107.png (500x566, 132K)

So you're denying the holocaust happened because you're mad there aren't more movies about the Soviet war losses?

Attached: TheLogicIzReal.png (640x482, 482K)

>M-mom! That nasty man called me a cracker!
>FUCKING JEWS

Hmm sounds like Gaza and the West Bank, talk about being anti semetic lol.

The Auschwitz Swimming Pool
A favorite example of holocaust deniers is the Auschwitz I Stammlager's swimming pool. They argue that the presence of an "Olympic-size swimming pool, complete with diving boards", where the occasional water polo match was held, shows that Auschwitz was really a rather benign place, almost a holiday resort, and therefore could not have possibly been a center of extermination. For the deniers, the presence of a swimming pool automatically turns a concentration camp into a nice place. Somehow, the swimming pool, by its sheer presence, debunks gas chambers and other cruelties going on elsewhere in the gigantic camp complex. Yes, this is revisionist logic in full swing. Apparently, good and bad things cannot exist in the same place.

To begin with, revisionists do NOT tell you that the swimming pool (commissioned by camp commandant Arthur Liebehenschel[1]) worked as a water reservoir for the purpose of firefighting and that the pool was only accessible to SS men and privileged non-Jewish prisoners who were at the top of the complex prisoner hierarchy and employed as inmate-functionaries in the camp, including Polish Catholics or German political prisoners.

Attached: QykBcbA_d.jpg (640x292, 30K)

Attached: IzNotRael.jpg (960x506, 50K)

I can't believe faggots still fall for these unsourced of fakely sourced meme Stormfag propaganda images that have been repeatedly debunked here for years. Imagine falling for this shit.

Attached: StormShills.jpg (1361x1889, 337K)

Hitler was making deals with rabbis to deport them all. Pretty well documented. Why go to all the effort described when much simpler solutions existed, why are there so many blatantly made up stories, why does the narrative change every time people start calling out jews; I could go on. Everyone knows camps were real, but extermination wasn't. There is nothing that makes any sense about the holocaust narrative and the spammers in here are just throwing nonsense in our faces and calling it untouchable scholarly consensus without addressing a single point made.

the greatest offense to Nazism is these neo-nazis who deny the holocaust having occurred.

Hitler would fucking hate you faggots for going against party lines.

>Non-historical means from someone that is either not a trained historian or has no actual foundation upon historical events.
So basically like all the "survivors" you wheel out anytime someone questions the narative?
>It is for this reason that deniers instead use memes and shoddy "logic," instead of historical practices.
You know either that
Or because we are dealing with a level of suppression of facts and dialogue so choking that its litterally impossible to test the findings of any of these questions in the countries were the camps existed.
But of course im sure its all just denier bullshit right?
Its not like holocaust denial is illegal in germany, austria, hungary or poland.
Me:
>Points out no argument was made
This faggot:
>lol its fun to se you guys struggle to make an argument
kek
really got me there user.
Yes and you know what the "proof" was?
A few "survivors" claiming it happened.
Then the jews getting a bunch of money.
Got to love jewish fairytales, they always have a happy ending.
>My point is made, and you are all retarded for either not being able to provide proof for something that seems life consuming for you, or just believing in things with no proof.
I litterally provided proof in that pic that the german officers who "confessed" had gone through torture prior to Nuremberg.

Jewish Babies born in a concentration camp
What we see here, is an image from the private photo archive of Miriam Rosenthal, born Miriam Schwarcz in Komarno, Czechoslovakia, on Aug. 26, 1922, an Auschwitz and Dachau survivor who married the Hungarian Bela Rosenthal in 1944, shortly before they were rounded up by the Nazis as Hungary could no longer protect its Jews. Some particularly dumb holocaust deniers make the mistake of parading this picture around as "babies born in Auschwitz", when in reality it shows an image of babies born towards the end of the War in Kaufering I, a sub-camp of Dachau located 50 kilometres west of Munich. Miriam Rosenthal was transferred from Auschwitz to work in an Augsburg Messerschmitt factory (yes, transfers of the able-bodied from Auschwitz to work at munitions factories was a thing) before she was taken to Dachau at age 22 along with Eva Fleischmanova. When American soldiers liberated Dachau and its subcamps, they were surprised to find this rare sight - a total of seven Jewish mothers and their babies, George, Jossi, Leslie, Marika, Agnes, Judit and Szuzi. Deniers like to spin this around and use the picture (and less than a handful of others) to make the false claim that babies born and raised in concentration camps was a common occurrence.

Attached: U8DfonC_d.jpg (640x501, 34K)

>That this answers any of the discrepinsies pointed out in the various posts showed to disprove facits of the holocaust which multiple anons have provided.

All lies. Read up:

Historical documents:
imgur.com/a/725A7

Einsatzgruppen records:
imgur.com/a/AubwH

imgur.com/a/MbpVq

The last will and testament of Adolf Hitler
For anyone who isnt just going to listen to the propaganda.
>archive.org/stream/HitlerLastPoliticalTestament/Hitler-LastPoliticalTestament_djvu.txt

Attached: didhitlerwantwar.png (800x430, 254K)

>the spammers in here are just throwing nonsense in our faces and calling it untouchable scholarly consensus without addressing a single point made.

>Proceeds to not be able to deny any of the evidence or address it

Attached: 1262425256337.jpg (256x353, 17K)

Ah i se
THOSE babies werent born in auscwitz
My apologies for the false pics
What about these children and infants who were found when auscwitz was liberated?
Why didnt the germans gass them

Attached: childrenatauschwitz.jpg (1200x800, 124K)

user saying "all lies"
Then "read up"
is not an argument.
Infact isnt even a valid statement.
If you were able to debunk what i was saying you would.
You didnt
So clearly you cant.

Proof of what?
That he got the shit beat out of him? The none torture thing is new as shit, history is filled with that.
Are you trying to correlate that him getting fucked up was a reason he confessed or something, as if there is not physical proof of mass killings?

Attached: 1525207256115.jpg (880x631, 192K)

Naked women being executed
A picture from the Main Commission for the Investigation of Nazi War Crimes, courtesy of USHMM Photo Archives. It shows members of the German Gendarmerie and Ukrainian Schutzmannschaft shooting individual Jewish women who remain alive in a ravine south of Rovno (Rivne) in the Sdolbunov Gebietskommissariat, after a mass execution of Jews from the Mizocz ghetto, taken October 14, 1942.

On June 28, 1941 Rovno was captured by Nazi Germany and served as the administrative center of the Reichskommissariat Ukraine.

According to the Zentrale Stelle in Germany (Zst. II 204 AR 1218/70), these Jews were collected by the German Gendarmerie and Ukrainian Schutzmannschaft during the liquidation of the Mizocz ghetto, which held roughly 1,700 Jews. On the eve of the ghetto's liquidation (13 October 1942), some of the inhabitants rose up against the Germans and were defeated after a short battle. The remaining members of the community were transported from the ghetto to this ravine...

Multiple copies online and in published works are available, for example at Reitlinger, Gerald, The SS -- Alibi of a Nation, Viking (Da Capo reprint), New York 1957 ISBN 0-306-80351-8, at page 264c. Also available at the USHMM website as photo 17878

Some holocaust deniers who have stumbled upon this image have tried to discredit its authenticity by various means. One of their theories is that at first glance the two executioners do not look like they're wearing stereotypical Wehrmacht or SS-uniforms, especially pointing us out to the fact that the round peaked caps (Schirmmützen) look more Soviet than German, which is obviously nonsense:

i31.photobucket.com/albums/c359/Voldy26/A_SS_092.jpg

Attached: PospxXY_d.jpg (640x401, 44K)

> Yes and you know what the "proof" was?
A few "survivors" claiming it happened.
Then the jews getting a bunch of money.
Got to love jewish fairytales, they always have a happy ending.

>Being in such denial that you refuse to analyze any evidence or actually refute it and instead preferring to use "logic" without facts.

Their next point of criticism to claim the event is staged is their observation that the gun the executioner is using is a Russian PPSH. I am no firearms expert but to me, it looks like an MP18. The deniers move on to make the next observation, namely that the victims in the photo look too clean - if this is supposed to be a photo of a mass execution, we're supposed to see a mass of dirtied, bloodied bodies, so the deniers. But are we? First off, the photo seems to be taken during or shorty before the execution, rather than after. You can verify this by observing how some victims appear to be crawling, or seem to have just finished lying down, and one of the executioners leveling his weapon at precisely these people. Furthermore, it would be a waste of bullets to spray a mass of people with gunfire rather than delivering individual shots to the head or neck, which also goes in line with testimony and diary entries regarding the manner in which these mass executions took place. When shot this way on an individual basis, the rest of the body will remain clean and unbloodied, which also corresponds well with the notion that the victim has stripped down only recently, e.g. at the lip of the ravine. This also explains the elevation of the person taking the photograph compared to what's going on below him.

>Then "read up" is not an argument.

>Admits to not reading the sources provided
>LA-LA-LA DIDN'T HAPPEN I CAN'T HEAR YOU

>Proof of what?
>That he got the shit beat out of him?
That all but two of them underwent genital torture prior to their """confession""" that completely destroyed their testicles.
>The none torture thing is new as shit, history is filled with that.
Indeed.
False confessions brought about by torture brought about by barbarism has been a pretty common occurrence in the history of mankind.
But i thought the holocaust was above all that?
I thought it was so true, that the laws that made it illegal to question it were ironclad?
That the nazis were evil
And that we were the good guys?
Thats whats taught to children around the western world to this day.
80 year old war time propaganda.
>Are you trying to correlate that him getting fucked up was a reason he confessed or something
Why else would you torture them?
>as if there is not physical proof of mass killings?
There isnt.
Only of mass deaths.
They had to get the germans to confess to it otherwise people would have started to figure out everything from buring bodies (to stop the spread of disease) to starvations were due to allied bombing runs that crippled germanys infrastructure.

And Germany wonders why its number of skinheads who think the holocaust was a hoax is growing

I directed you to the arguments, each one a thoughtful and definitive take down of your "inconsistencies". Here, let me show you again:

Historical documents:
imgur.com/a/725A7

Einsatzgruppen records:
imgur.com/a/AubwH

imgur.com/a/MbpVq

Oh im sorry
Did i say something false?
Due to tell
what evidence exactly DID the jews provide the deniers with?

What remains then, regarding this type of execution, is the question regarding the complicity of the victims: how could they have offered no resistance, not tried to run away, or any incident of mass panic happening if the executions were happening one bullet at a time? To understand crowd compliance despite certain doom awaiting them, all you need to do to verify this aspect of human behavior for yourself is to watch one of the ISIS videos shot in 1080p quality in summer 2014 where a row of some 50 P.O.W.s are told to lie down next to each other while a single ISIS militant with an AK files past them, delivering head shots. None of them try to get up, panic and run. This same scenario repeats itself in another ISIS video, where victims line up in a row leading to a river, where they are shot and their bodies immediately dunked into it. If these videos don't convince you, I don't know what will.

Make
an
argument
or
fuck off.
I can respond to you all night.
But im not going to read through a ton of shit just to placate your ass.
Show me the relevent parts and make your argument if you wish
or dont.
Either way it will be obvious that you dont have shit.

Another shot of the massacre
A German policeman prepares to complete the mass execution by shooting two Jewish children, who were shot with the others in connection with the liquidation of the Mizocz ghetto, October 14, 1942.

What remains is how these photos were acquired. Information regarding this action, including the photos, were acquired from a man named Gustav Hille, who was the Bezirks-Oberwachtmeister of the Gendarmerie at the time. Hille gave the five photos (there were originally seven) to the company lawyer of a textile firm in Kunert, Czechoslovakia, where he worked as a doorman after the war. The Czech government confiscated the photos from the lawyer in 1946 and they subsequently became public. That the photos indeed show the shooting of Jews in connection with the liquidation of the ghetto was also confirmed by a statement of Gendarmerie-Gebietsführer Josef Paur in 1961. During the war, the images were owned by SS-Unterscharführer Schäfer until 1945 and became part of the Ludwigsburg investigation (ZSt. II 204 AR 1218/70).

Source:
From photographs of the Mizocz shootings in the USHMM collection (No. 17876, 17877, 17878, 17879).
also, see Struk, Janina, Photographing the Holocaust, pages 72-73

Attached: mWt9bBO_d.jpg (640x414, 41K)

Alright so ill just call them all bullshit then?
Im not going to read fucking books mid debate.
If there is a relevent portion?
copy and paste it in.
otherwise this isnt an argument.

Hey Yea Forums, need some epic lulz and also help stop white genicide by redpilling normies?

The operation is already afoot, no heeb army can withstand the combined autism of both Yea Forums and /pol/

Operation jew the jews has started!

You actually expect these faggots to read anything except what doesn't directly support their own biases?

It's a shame, before the /r/nazi subreddit was taken down I had downloaded their archive of "proofs" and pdf armchair historian articles. It was extensive. The conclusion from reading them is that even the deniers can't agree with eachother as to what happened - they do not even have a singular consensus as to what "really happened."

Mass grave in Proskuriv, Podolia (Western Ukraine)
The town was occupied by the German Army from July 8, 1941 to March 25, 1944. On November 4, 1941, 5300 Jewish inhabitants of the town and surrounding villages were shot by an Einsatzgruppe.[1] A ghetto was formed on December 14, 1941, where all surviving Jewish inhabitants had to resettle and were subjected to forced labor. They were subsequently killed in the fall of 1942. More than 9500 Jews were killed in the town in total.[2]

How far will holocaust deniers go in their delusion to call photographic evidence of mass murder staged or fake? Do they honestly think this was some kind of Soviet propaganda event in the style of Spencer Tunick? Or will they drop their usual Typhus victim nonsense on every mass grave they are shown (only to later claim no mass graves were ever found)? This is why people label their mental condition DENIAL and not revisionism.

read more at:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3205754/Blood-oozed-soil-grave-sites-pits-alive-secrets-Ukraine-s-shameful-Holocaust-Bullets-killing-centre-1-6million-Jews-executed.html?ito=social-facebook

sources:
[1]: Husson, Edouard (11 November 2008). "L'Ukraine et le début de la " solution finale de la question juive en Europe " - Le meurtre des Juifs d'Ukraine par les nazis et leurs collaborateurs - Introduction historique". Centre Européen de Recherche et d'Enseignement sur la Shoah à l'Est.
[2]: "Дo 70-piччя ocтaнньoгo poзcтpiлy в'язнiв пpocкypiвcькoгo гeттo". biznes.km.ua. 30 November 2012.

Attached: koacF3x_d.jpg (640x1040, 124K)

I don't deny a lot of jews were targeted and killed, but so were a lot of other groups that don't have control over much of the press and Hollywood. I think anti-semite is a bullshit term as most of the jews colonizing Palestine are German/Polish/Russian not semetic like Palestinians. Judaism is just a religion, jews could have stopped being so weird cutting the skin off the end of their boys cocks and acting better than the goyim and tried fitting in. They got what happens to annoying minorities during economic crisis, nothing unique about it.

>Im not going to read fucking books

Of course you don't. You can only learn from artifact-ridden, citationless ms paint infographics. If you want to try reading start with The Destruction of the European Jews. Let me know if you can disprove one sentence in all its 1,000 pages.

>Either way it will be obvious that you dont have shit.

The irony here is blatant.

>Make an argument or fuck off.

But no, see that's the best thing about this subject. It has been so extensively studied and debated that my opinions have no value. But that's the best part about this, instead of providing your own evidence you have only your delusional opinions.

>But im not going to read through a ton of shit just to placate your ass.

>Admitting to being this ignorant.

Attached: ReadingIzHard.jpg (262x192, 9K)

Mental breakdown of the Einsatzgruppen
Pic related shows the massacre of Jewish women and children at the lip of a mass grave in Liepaja, Latvia, December 1941.

Deniers have often contested Himmler's transition from Einsatzgruppen shootings to gassings (due to the mental impact repeated shootings of civilians had on the Einsatzkommandos), asking for proofs concerning the EK/EG's mental deterioration.

Some references, with source, on the mental strain and its consequences come from West-German investigations. The adjutant of Einsatzgruppe B Karl Schulz testified:

"the nerves of the members of the shooting squads were subjected to tremendous strain"
(interrogation of Schulz of 9 March 1959, BArch B 162/5066, p. 114).

Erwin Cz. of the police reserve battalion 9, whose companies were assigned to the Einsatzgruppen up to December 1941, recalled:

"my comrades and I - and I can easily say all comrades - were physically and mentally totally done after such action" (interrogation of 23 January 1962, BArch B 162/3275, p. 196).
According to Albert Hartl, head of the RSHA office IV B on ideological enemies and "visitor" of Einsatzgruppe C, the group's head Max Thomas explained that people assigned to the shooting squads developed "the worst sadistic drives" or suffered from "hysterical crying" and "health breakdown" (interrogation of Hartl of 16 January 1957, BArch B 162/1254, p. 986).

Attached: y9Yy9zp_d.jpg (640x1775, 129K)

Georg Bi. of the police reserve battalion 9 remembered a case when some "Sergeant Gan. got a nervous break down during the [two day lasting] execution" (interrogation of of 25 July 1965, BArch B 162/5654, p. 3547). As the police battalion was withdrawn from Russia in December 1941, its new commander Arthur Se. noticed that "these people had experienced rough times" and that they "had to disable one man and sent them to an asylum after he made use of his duty pistol without any reason" (interrogation of Seidel of 12 December 1963, BArch, B 162/964, p. 1320). Von dem Bach-Zelewski himself suffered under a "nervous state of exhaustion" related to the "shooting of Jews supervised by himself and other heavy experiences in the East" according to a contemporary document from the Reichsarzt SS Ernst-Robert Grawitz (letter Grawitz to Himmler of 4 March 1942, Figure 3, from Bartoszewski, Erich von dem Bach, p. 97). Albert Hartl also mentioned sexual impotence: "Thomas told me that a common appearance among the members of the shooting squads was temporarily sexual impotence." It was quite possibly also Thomas who passed on this to a German SD deflector reporting to the Swiss in February 1944: "Most men of the Einsatzkommandos were supposedly totally drunken, often up to 40% loss due to breakdown of the nerves. Achievement: brutal persons, who do not back off of any crime. Murder thugs lacking any discipline. Are all nuts as human-beings." (Schweizerisches Bundesarchiv, E27#1000/721#9928-6*, p. 61)

>imgur.com/a/MbpVq
Okay so just briefly looking at your third source there is issue.
Namely that claims that the germans and particularly adolf hitlers goal was the extermination of all jews in europe.
Basically its insinuating that hitler was trying for genocide and failed.
This is obviously bullshit since
Had high command wanted it.
The germans could have easily taken the jews out into the yard and shot every last one of them if they wished.
If the germans goal was actually "extermination of the jewish race" as your source puts it.
Then this would make sense
But this did not happen.
Ergo the germans did not WANT it to happen.
As they had the power to do so.

Himmler and the Korherr Report
In March 1943, the Inspector of Statistics, Richard Korherr, drew up for Himmler a detailed report (Nuremberg Document NO-5193-5198) and an abridged report (the latter destined to be presented to Hitler) on the "Final Solution of the Jewish Question" (I have written about the Korherr report itself in more detail here: imgur.com/gtWBBvA) Let's first take a look at the first document.

In the original version of the report, Korherr had used the term Sonderbehandlung, i.e. "special treatment", with regard to the Jews mentioned in this section of his report. This term, a bureaucratic euphemism for killing[1] commonly used in the context of the Final Solution, had become too worn and thus transparent by the time Korherr submitted his report to Himmler, for which reason Himmler's adjutant Karl Brandt, in a letter dated 10 April 1943, required Korherr to refrain from using the term Sonderbehandlung and to phrase the quoted paragraph as it was finally worded:

[translation]
"To the inspector of statistics, PG. Korherr
B e r l i n

The Reichsführer SS has reviewed your statistical report on "the Final solution of the european Jewish question". He wishes that the term "special treatment of the Jews" be nowhere mentioned. Page 9, point 4, must read as follows:

"Transportation of Jews from the
eastern provinces to the Russian East:
The following numbers were sifted
through the camps in the General
government .....
through the camps in the Warthegau ......."

No other formulation may be used. I have sent the copy of the report already draughted to the Reichsführer SS with the request to amend page 9 accordingly and send it back again.

SS-Obersturmbannführer
(Karl Brandt)"

Attached: o12pbGF_d.jpg (640x225, 19K)

>my opinions have no value.
Welp there is at least one thing we can agree on

>“Deniers build their pseudo-arguments on traditional anti-Semitic stereotypes and imagery. They contend that Jews created the myth of the Holocaust in order to bilk the Germans out of billions of dollars and ensure the establishment of Israel. Once again the devious Jews have harmed innocent multitudes—Germans and Palestinians in particular—for the sake of their own financial and political ends. To someone nurtured by the soil of anti-Semitism, this makes perfect sense.

― Deborah E. Lipstadt, The Eichmann Trial

Holocaust deniers, who otherwise try to explain away the term "Sonderbehandlung" as (also, but as they maintain, primarily) having had a non-lethal meaning, will have a tough time being able to explain why then, Himmler explicitly forbids the use of this allegedly non-lethal term, and asks Korherr, via Brandt, to use an even less ambiguous and more innocuous term: Durchschleusen? Unless of course, "Sonderbehandlung" means exactly what historians say it means, i.e. the increasingly worn-out euphemism for killing Jews. And so we move on to the second document, which is the aforementioned page 9 of the revised Korherr report. Point 4 is typed exactly as Himmler had requested in the letter (see translation above). The third image is what Himmler had written a day earlier, on April 9, 1943 (Nuremberg Document NO-5197), to the Chief of the Sipo-SD (Kaltenbrunner): [translation] "I have received from the Inspector of Statistics the statistical report on the Final solution to the Jewish question. I consider this report to be pretty good as potential documentation for future times, namely for camouflage purposes. Presently it must neither be published nor disseminated. The most important thing for me, now as previously, is that as many Jews as humanly possible [author's note: not humanely, but humanly!] are to be transported to the East. In the short monthly briefings of the SiPo, I merely want to be informed about how many of them have been sent each month and how many Jews still remain at the given time."

>thinks the Holocaust is an opinion

Attached: 16uu7a.jpg (851x851, 145K)

Its fake

I will give you that people say anything to get out of torture, but the same isnt said for avoiding it, and I assume they were not tortured during the trial itself (unless that is your point)
>I thought it was so true, that the laws that made it illegal to question it were ironclad?
Move to somewhere where else, not even Sweden the most cucked land after Germany, made it illegal to question it.
>That the nazis were evil, and that we were the good guys?
You like most of the world probably had a shit history teacher, I had one that taught us that most people fight for a reason, and should not be seen as devils upon the earth.
>Thats whats taught to children around the western world to this day. 80 year old war time propaganda.
See above
>There isnt. Only of mass deaths.
So do you have solid proof of why they died?
>They had to get the germans to confess to it otherwise people would have started to figure out everything from buring bodies (to stop the spread of disease) to starvations were due to allied bombing runs that crippled germanys infrastructure.
Not until the start of 1943 did they bomb german territory, and most did not happen in Poland, which is the holder of some of the camps.
Sure, some buried bodies might have been to prevent disease, but I doubt that is all there is to it.
So your bombing reason does not hold up with the timing or the place.

Attached: 1565662991574.jpg (652x680, 138K)

user in a world everything you know comes from sources you fundimentally CANNOT verify
everything is an opinion.

Himmler's order makes it clear that the Korherr report was classified and not meant to be distributed. Perhaps because, as the fourth and final document in the image above shows, the message is all too clear: This was a report about the massive reduction (over four and a half million, i.e. half!) of European Jews (as per 1937) by the end of 1942, of which only upto half, i.e. a quarter of the previous total, was estimated to have been due to emigration to other parts of the world ("davon ist wieder nur die Hälfte, also ein Viertel, den anderen Erdteilen zugeflossen..."). The Holocaust would continue for over two more years after this report had been written, and the dead would continue to pile up until we have the number that we have today: six million. You can read the entire Korherr Report in the German original here: statistik-des-holocaust.de/stat_ger_korherr.html Source: [1]: See Nuremberg Document NO-4634. See also Eichmann session 79, W1-Y1

>what evidence exactly DID the jews provide the deniers with?
This

>u-uh your source is wrong and I stopped reading because it is in my opinion that the Nazis would have just shot all the Jews. Therefor the holocaust didn't happen...because ..uh..uh.. they would have done it faster.
>y-yeah! That's right.. The Nazi's, in my opinion, were more efficient than that!

The Hitler Interview in 1922 and many other recorded instances of Hitler's genocidal intent
Major Josef Hell was a journalist in the twenties and in the beginning of the thirties, during which time he also collaborated with Dr. Fritz Gerlich, the editor of the weekly newspaper "Der Gerade Weg", as cited in Fleming, Gerald. Hitler and the Final Solution. Berkeley: University of California Press, 1984. p. 17

In 1922, Hitler told Josef Hell the following:

“Once I really am in power, my first and foremost task will be the annihilation of the Jews. As soon as I have the power to do so, I will have gallows built in rows — at the Marienplatz in Munich, for example — as many as traffic allows. Then the Jews will be hanged indiscriminately, and they will remain hanging until they stink; they will hang there as long as the principles of hygiene permit. As soon as they have been untied, the next batch will be strung up, and so on down the line, until the last Jew in Munich has been exterminated. Other cities will follow suit, precisely in this fashion, until all Germany has been completely cleansed of Jews. — Adolf Hitler, 1922. (Josef Hell, "Aufzeichnung," 1922, ZS 640, p. 5, Institut fuer Zeitgeschichte.[13])

For more, see:
phdn.org/archives/www.ess.uwe.ac.uk/genocide/statements.htm

Attached: KOgoEdp_d.jpg (591x367, 55K)

>I will give you that people say anything to get out of torture, but the same isnt said for avoiding it, and I assume they were not tortured during the trial itself (unless that is your point)
They could well have been and more over their children could have been treatened with the same thing
You know
The ones who werent raped to death by the red army
>Move to somewhere where else, not even Sweden the most cucked land after Germany, made it illegal to question it.
Must be nice.
>You like most of the world probably had a shit history teacher, I had one that taught us that most people fight for a reason, and should not be seen as devils upon the earth.
Well good for fucking you.
The majority of the world got indoctrinated
As evidenced by the people in this thread.
and excuse me for suspecting a decent amount of that intentionally done by the post war powers.
>So do you have solid proof of why they died?
Non user, becuase its illegal to do seriously archaeological work where it happened.
>Not until the start of 1943
They were bombing germany by 1940 dude.
Thats the entire reason hitler did the blitz.
Churchill fire bombed berlin long before hitler touched london
google it.

Similarly, Hitler expressed his genocidal hatred for Jews many other times as well: On 21 January 1939 Hitler spoke with František Chvalkovský and said: "We are going to destroy the Jews. They are not going to get away with what they did on 9 November 1918. The day of reckoning has come." (Helmuth Krausnick, 'The Persecution of the Jews', in Buchheim et al., Anatomy of the SS State (New York, 1968), p. 44, cited in Germany, 1866-1945, p. 637 Craig, Gordon Alexander) In Mein Kampf, Hitler argued that in World War I, if upto 15,000 Jews had been homicidally gassed, this would have at least vindicated the sacrifices of German soldiers made at the front: "If at the beginning of the war and during the war twelve or fifteen thousand of these Hebrew corrupters of the people had been held under poison gas, as happened to hundreds of thousands of our very best German workers in the field, the sacrifice of millions at the front would not have been in vain." (Kaes, Anton; Jay, Martín; Dimendberg, Edward. The Weimar Republic sourcebook. University of California Press. p. 806. ISBN 0-520-06775-4, requoting Mein Kampf page 766, Stalag Edition, Ostara Publications)

And then we have the time when Hitler told the Italian ambassador Vittorio Cerruti on the eve of the April 1st, 1933 SA-organized nationwide boycott of Jewish stores in Germany: "I don't know whether my name will be held in honor in Germany in 200 or 300 years, but I'm absolutely certain that in 500 or 600 years the name Hitler will be universally glorified as the name of the man who once and for all eradicated the global pestilence that is Jewry." - as quoted in Max Domarus, "Hitler, Vol.1, part 1", pp. 300f. Did you get the memo? Hitler is being quoted as having considered himself someone who will have "eradicated the global pestilence that is Jewry". Emphasis on the words 'eradicated' and 'global'. This doesn't leave room for interpretations of mere deportation out of Germany or Europe, as revisionists like to spin yarns around. Its meaning is pretty clear: worldwide physical extermination.

Your source is wrong because IT claims (not me) that the germans wanted to kill all the jews in the holocaust.
This inherently cannot be true since the germans
1. Could have killed the all the jews if they wanted to
2. Did not kill all the jews.

> They claim that forgers created these and other documents — complete with complex internal reference markings, on typewriters that perfectly matched those used by the various German units said to have written the documents — and then planted thousands of these perfect forgeries in numerous different archival collections (in exactly the right file and in precisely the right sequence) all over Europe. Not only is such a scenario fantastically improbable, it fails to explain why these supposedly incredibly talented forgers did not succeed in producing the one piece of paper that deniers demand as 'proof' that genocide took place under the Third Reich — an order from Hitler authorising the destruction of the Jews.

—Deborah Lipstadt

Your logically fallacy is showing, but unfortunately your opinion is not grounds for proof.

More proofs about Hitler's intent regarding the fate of the Jewish race in Europe
Oh you thought we were done? Not by a long shot. This article summarizes how many more times Hitler made clear in his many speeches exactly what awaits the Jews, should war happen in Europe once more:

holocaustcontroversies . blogspot . co . at/2014/05/three-hitler-speeches-from-1942 . html

My particular favorite is the following speech of his, delivered to the Reichstag on January 30th, 1939:

www . youtube . com/watch?v=W6mIO-kYI0I

in case the link doesn't work, he says the following:

"Ich will heute wieder ein Prophet sein: Wenn es dem internationalen Finanzjudentum in und außerhalb Europas gelingen sollte, die Völker noch einmal in einen Weltkrieg zu stürzen, dann wird das Ergebnis nicht die Bolschewisierung der Erde und damit der Sieg des Judentums sein, sondern die Vernichtung der jüdischen Rasse in Europa!"

translation:

"Today I want to be a prophet again. If international finance Jewry within Europe and abroad should succeed once more in plunging the peoples into a world war, then the consequence will be not the Bolshevization of the world and therewith a victory of Jewry, but on the contrary, the annihilation of the Jewish race in Europe!"

ITs not my opinion.
Its the opinion of the source i was given.

A man who threatens on tape that war brought upon Europe will result in the annihilation (Vernichtung) of the Jewish race (Jüdische Rasse, aka people, not "Judentum" as a political or economic power, or "jüdische Macht" (power) or "jüdischer Einfluss" (influence) but RASSE) in Europe, is about as clear as can be that he means the mass killing of Jews and nothing else, no figure of speech or any bullshit like that holocaust deniers would like to believe. He doesn't talk about evacuation, about "durchschleusen", or "evakuierung", or "deportation", about Sonderbehandlung, or even about "Ausrottung" (which some particularly obstinate deniers interpret as "to root out"), no, he says VERNICHTUNG (annihilation, destruction) very clearly. Before you accuse me of only showing you a snippet, here's a longer clip: www . youtube . com/watch?v=QWx7nq_lnQM

>Move to somewhere where else, not even Sweden the most cucked land after Germany, made it illegal to question it.

They have all kinds of charges they use for people questioning it though, from anti-Semitic incitement to Holocaust denial.

jpost.com/Diaspora/German-man-to-face-charges-for-questioning-Holocaust-at-concentration-camp-598455

Hitler then goes on to say: "Die Völker wollen nicht mehr auf den Schlachtfeldern sterben, damit diese wurzellose internationale Rasse an den Geschäften des Krieges verdient und ihre alttestamentarische Rachsucht befriedigt. Über der jüdischen Parole: Proletarier aller Länder vereinigt euch wird eine höhere Erkenntnis siegen, nämlich: Schaffende Angehörige aller Nationen erkennt euren gemeinsamen Feind." translated to: "The peoples no longer want to die on the battlefields, so that this rootless international race can profit from the affairs of the war and sate its old-testamentarian vengefulness. A higher realization will prevail over the Jewish slogan proletarians of the world unite!: Productive members of all nations, recognize your common enemy!" Unless holocaust deniers can procure a 1940s dictionary that gives a different meaning to the German word Vernichtung, I daresay at this point they only can resort to saying: 1) the recording is fake (easy way out) or 2) Hitler was only a hothead making empty threats, or poetic ("we will not die, for it is they who will...") both are very moronic attempts at this point to exculpate Hitler.

ITT:

>Reading is hard
>If it's from an official source, it's fake
>If it proves me wrong, it's fake
>If I can't argue against it, it's fake
>If it's more than a 50 word meme, it's fake
>If it counters my own conceivable logic, it's fake
>If it's fake, it's true.
>I would know, I perused the deep corners of the internet.
>Checkmate 70~ years of historical analysis

>This inherently cannot be true since the germans
1. Could have killed the all the jews if they wanted to
2. Did not kill all the jews.

This is what we call an opinion.

How much do y'all get paid to post Nazi propaganda

Is it an opinion that the germans could have killed every last jew in the camp if they wanted to?
No.
Is an opinion that there were survivors in the camps?
No.
The only opinion i mentioned was the one the article gave,
That the germans WANTED to kill every last jew in camps.
An idea which is contradictory with the facts we are sure of

The only reason i do this is to free people from the international jewish power structure.
I consider it my duty
I dont get paid a dime.

Attached: beneath-this-mask-there-is-more-than-flesh-beneath-this-mask-there-is-an-idea-mr-creedy-and-ideas-ar (426x810, 37K)

The saddest part about Holocaust deniers is that they go through the same thought processes and logical fallacies that have been utilized by Neo-Nazis for decades now. The cycle keeps going as new young, dumb, minds are introduced to Nazi propaganda. We've seen this over, and over, and over again, and no matter how many books, trials, and mountains of evidence the denies still find new minds to start the cycle anew.

It's sad to say the least, but I'm not surprised.

So you're just a stooge for free? Damn dude that sucks

The Germans wanted to keep the "economically useful" Jews alive you mouthbreather, at least temporarily. Why else would they have labor camps like Monowitz?

Do you have any opinions of your own kike? I've been to Auschwitz and I don't deny it, I also don't think it was that big of a tragedy because I honestly don't like jews, gypsies, or captured Soviet soldiers all that much. Most of those tortured and killed at Auschwitz were slavic prisoners, only at the end did they rush killing off jews especially the Hungarian ones after Hungary switched sides. The only tragedy was that a lot of those jews could have been productive members of society is religion weren't a thing. Funny how everyone agrees the gypsies got what was coming to them, now imagine if they controlled hollywood how opinions could be changed.

>and mountains of evidence
That's the thing though, walls of text and grainy shit resolution photos are never convincing, whether you're talking about UFO's or the Holocaust.

Then why don't jews break the cycle by renouncing religion? Imagine them not having to conquer a sliver of the middle east because they feel like it should belong to them.

>stooge
Stooge to whom user?
The government is against me
corperations are against me
the media is against me
Exactly who am i shilling for?

>The Germans wanted to keep the "economically useful" Jews alive you mouthbreather, at least temporarily.
Hear we go.
Good.
Still doesnt explain the child survivors found when the camp was liberated
Why didnt the germans kill that baby?

Attached: childrenatauschwitz (1).jpg (1200x800, 120K)

ITT: People who feel the need to claim something that obviously happened, didn't happen that effects them in no way other than supporting their conspiracy theories. Damn you are pathetic.

Lol since when. Capitalism has always supported fascism

>They could well have been and more over their children could have been treatened with the same thing
>You know
>The ones who werent raped to death by the red army
Are they all parents, did not one of them get the balls to tell the truth? We can think whatever, but it still proves nothing
>Must be nice.
It is
>Well good for fucking you.
Thanks
>The majority of the world got indoctrinated
Depends on what the truth is in the end.
>As evidenced by the people in this thread.
As if Yea Forums arguments are something to base arguments on
>and excuse me for suspecting a decent amount of that intentionally done by the post war powers.
Sure the winners write the history, but its still not enough evidence either way...
>Non user, becuase its illegal to do seriously archaeological work where it happened.
That does suck to be fair.
>They were bombing germany by 1940 dude.
>Thats the entire reason hitler did the blitz.
The blitz was before 1940...
>Churchill fire bombed berlin long before hitler touched london
>google it.
I will.

/pol/ hates reading but loves pictures. Will /pol/ read if I take pictures?

Attached: Screenshot_20190821-202002.jpg (1073x2940, 1.12M)

>“Deniers build their pseudo-arguments on traditional anti-Semitic stereotypes and imagery. They contend that Jews created the myth of the Holocaust in order to bilk the Germans out of billions of dollars and ensure the establishment of Israel. Once again the devious Jews have harmed innocent multitudes—Germans and Palestinians in particular—for the sake of their own financial and political ends. To someone nurtured by the soil of anti-Semitism, this makes perfect sense.

― Deborah E. Lipstadt, The Eichmann Trial

>Yea Forums - Random
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

>That's the thing though, walls of text and grainy shit resolution photos are never convincing, whether you're talking about UFO's or the Holocaust.

>proceeds to only rely on walls of text and grainy shit resolution photos

as they did in world war 2

Attached: communistball (2).jpg (1000x1048, 96K)

Errr lol wut ?
That ain't correct.

I wrote one sentence and posted no pics

There are some holocaust believers in this server.
.gg/bwQ4k5Z
I say we teach them a thing or two about history.

The part about the blitz is wrong, I thought the attack on Poland was considered a blitz. This is my fault, but for who bombed who first, I cant say still, but it still does not prove anything either way.
There is no concrete proof for your side of the debate, or atleast you have yet to present them

Opinion:
>a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Denying the Holocaust is one thing. Denying the English terminology is another, but I can't say I'm surprised that your opinions rely on bastardizing not only evidence but logic as a whole too

>I wrote one sentence and posted no pics

Indeed, which is why you'll never prove the Holocaust never happened.

>Are they all parents, did not one of them get the balls to tell the truth?
Quite litterally user
They did not.
>Depends on what the truth is in the end.
No user
Regardless of the truth
These people ARE indoctrinated.
When you get shown reals of starving jews and heaps of bodies before your 10th birthday
That has an effect on you
That IS inherently propaganda
regardless of the validity of the subject matter.
>As if Yea Forums arguments are something to base arguments on
Good as any
And these people are suppose to be right wing nazis lol (pic is small meme about that cause its late and for the lolz)
>Sure the winners write the history, but its still not enough evidence either way...
And so you begin to question.
Unlike the believers i wont tell you what to believe.
Just to keep digging
you'll find the truth on your own
>That does suck to be fair.
And it is pretty fucking suspicious.

Attached: zeldareactionmemetemplate (1).jpg (680x547, 93K)

>"In Europe.."
yes please, speak more about the many things you know to be true.

Attached: Screenshot_20190821-202802.jpg (1073x4738, 1.91M)

Well, I don't have any intent to do that, what kind of meth are you smoking?

Attached: 4xy3130_d.jpg (640x782, 98K)

Good. It should be illegal to be a retard

The problem is I'm not a denier so you may actually have to speak for yourself at some point cuck. I'm sure you kikes think the german children today are guilty of the sins of their grandfathers and Palestinians are untermensch that need to be cleansed for the jews to gain lebenstraum.

>Watching hen.. err.. I mean anime art programming
>Listening to electro beats
>Drinking mountain dew nectar
>Reading internet propaganda
>Wow how can the world not know about this!
>The truth needs to be revealed!
>I alone, an intellectual, refined in the arts of logic and debating can reveal the truth!
>O-oh shit you mean there's 70 odd years of this debate having occurred?
>Nah, they're a bunch of jews, I alone am right.
>Can't be bothered to read any of this anyways, it's all jewish lies anyways, all brainwashing, ye-yeah. Brainwashing.
>Good thing me, an intellectual, am not susceptible to falsehoods.

>Quite litterally user, they did not.
Giving a literal answer to a metaphor is not clever.
>No user
>Regardless of the truth
>These people ARE indoctrinated.
>When you get shown reals of starving jews and heaps of bodies before your 10th birthday
>That has an effect on you
>That IS inherently propaganda
>regardless of the validity of the subject matter.
So most of everything is then propaganda, atleast historical information.
Still does not prove anything about the subject matter at hand.
>Good as any
>And these people are suppose to be right wing nazis lol (pic is small meme about that cause its late and for the lolz)
Ill provide a meme
>And so you begin to question.
>Unlike the believers i wont tell you what to believe.
>Just to keep digging
>you'll find the truth on your own
No matter what, keep this up, most people could stand to question the state of things.
>And it is pretty fucking suspicious.
Both yes and no. Its suspicious that it did not happen before, but for now its not uncommon for historical places to remain as untouched as possible (except to make that money of tourists)

Attached: 1565893137244.jpg (750x615, 395K)

You're right bro, I accused you of being a denier. Heat of the moment.

...unless you are a denier?

Aktion T4 again?

>This is my fault, but for who bombed who first, I cant say
Do you trust oversimplified history?
lol
this part isnt even controversial
>youtube.com/watch?v=_uk_6vfqwTA
skip to 12:47
>There is no concrete proof for your side of the debate, or atleast you have yet to present them
How much concrete proof do you expect me to provide user?
If im right then the majority of this is sealed and will remain sealed untill legitimate reasearch is allowed to take place in germany and poland (both of which still have US military instlations and laws against questioning the holocaust)
Despite this i have a decent amount of evidence which ive already provided that suggests the holocaust didnt happen quite as the offical story would have you believe.
Some of this has even been admitted to already.
For instance,
Did you know that the allies origianlly claimed that ALL the labour camps in germany were death camps?
They even brought fourth lamps supposedly made of human skin, and bars of soap supposedly made out of dead jews (for which people were tried and confessed to creating at nurmeburg)
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soap_made_from_human_corpses
" During the Nuremberg trials evidence was presented that German researchers had developed a process for the production of soap from human bodies.["
The allies of course eventually admitted that said camps werent actually death camps and the human soap stuff was bullshit.
But if they were willing to lie about THAT
what else were they willing to lie about?

Attached: humansoap (1).jpg (796x597, 62K)

This is fucking inane.
Any person who wishes can look up through the thread and se what i mean.
But i've made my position clear.
And my statement CAN NOT be refuted.

>Who is Franco, Pinochet, what is the unabashed support of Hitler pre-invasion

Your gramps was just licking boots you bag of cum

Why would you even think that? Put down the meth pipe and stop thinking like all the other small minded people.

I'm not denying the Holocaust, only pointing out how easy it is to not believe something you only hear stories about and see shitty old pictures that aren't exactly proof.

goddamn the stormfags are getting their shit handed to them

>Still doesnt explain the child survivors found when the camp was liberated
>Why didnt the germans kill that baby?

I'm glad you're curious, now please go read one of many books, trials, and archival documents, already covering this whole Holocaust denial BS and the logistical issues they experienced in finalizing the extermination of their prisoners following the Allied assault on Nazi land.

>Millions dead, mass graves, gas chambers,
>b-but a few children were still alive! So all of it was obviously falsified!

>And my statement CAN NOT be refuted.

Ah yes, the neo-nazi logic at work. What you can't deny you double down on.

>Giving a literal answer to a metaphor is not clever.
Oh lighten up it was funny lol
and im fucking tired.
this was suppose to be a meme thread and most of the the other holocaust skeptics left a long time ago to shitpost on pol
So i've been having to respond to most of the thread.
>So most of everything is then propaganda, atleast historical information.
Yes.
>Still does not prove anything about the subject matter at hand.
True. but it does make the alternative a more grave situation if im right.
with millions of school children having been taught lies for over 80 years
And that doesnt even begin to look into the political ramifications.
>Ill provide a meme
lel good meme
>No matter what, keep this up, most people could stand to question the state of things.
Thanks bro
>Both yes and no. Its suspicious that it did not happen before, but for now its not uncommon for historical places to remain as untouched as possible (except to make that money of tourists)
Which will make it even harder to figure out in the future.
untill you know archeologits 1000 years from now as unbaised observers realize that the hooknosed tribe used it as a farse to gain power lol

> what is the unabashed support of Hitler pre-invasion

Attached: judeadeclareswarongermany.png (900x600, 531K)

>That's the thing though, walls of text and grainy shit resolution photos are never convincing, whether you're talking about UFO's or the Holocaust.

Cause you took the position of giving these faggots plausible deniability.

get mad faggot

>now please go read one of many books, trials, and archival documents, already covering this whole Holocaust denial BS
Oh, like you apparently haven't since you didn't have any answers?

>B-but muh rollercoasters!

Attached: Screenshot_20190821-204157.jpg (1073x2705, 1.24M)

> logistical issues they experienced in finalizing the extermination of their prisoners following the Allied assault on Nazi land.
You know im just a poor dumb hick from west virginia
But even i know that it only takes 3 days without watter to kill any human being on planet earth.
Did they really not have 3 days?
>b-but a few children were still alive! So all of it was obviously falsified!
Children still alive
So they didnt really want to kill EVERYONE who couldnt work
as they obviously could have
but didnt

>Do you trust oversimplified history?
Maybe? Never seen it but I will.
>this part isnt even controversial
Neither did I say it was.
>How much concrete proof do you expect me to provide user?
As much as possible, and that is my problem, I dont see any real hard truth
>If im right then the majority of this is sealed and will remain sealed untill legitimate reasearch is allowed to take place in germany and poland (both of which still have US military instlations and laws against questioning the holocaust)
>Despite this i have a decent amount of evidence which ive already provided that suggests the holocaust didnt happen quite as the offical story would have you believe.
We are not discussing how it happened, just if it happened.
>Some of this has even been admitted to already.
>For instance,
>Did you know that the allies origianlly claimed that ALL the labour camps in germany were death camps?
>They even brought fourth lamps supposedly made of human skin, and bars of soap supposedly made out of dead jews (for which people were tried and confessed to creating at nurmeburg)
Propaganda is one helluva drug, Goebbels would attest to this.
Still, my point in its entirety is that there is no hard evidence for either case, and being convinced of either is dumb.
So I guess my point is that people are dumb.
I am gonna get some food then hit the bed, good luck in your crusade.

Attached: 1532782196233.jpg (603x483, 232K)

user i had an open debate with you the entire time
i ended up having to repeat myself because you kept calling obvious facts opinions
it was bullshit
and anyone can se it was bullshit

>Oh, like you apparently haven't since you didn't have any answers?

This doesn't excuse you of blatantly, no matter how wrong you are, avoiding any content that does not fit your own narrative. Seriously this is Yea Forums and you expect me to write you a dissertation that has been written already? This is a debate, no... not even a debate.. this has been a frustration by historians for 70~ years. There's a sleuth of articles, books, trials, etc, which do a better job of explaining what is already established. Instead you choose to ignore these in favors of Yea Forums shitposting - that's a reflection of your own intellectual patience and capabilities.

ima hit the sack to bro
you have a good one. fren

Attached: frens.png (1027x731, 28K)

Can I have a source for this image? Those soldiers in the first photo look awfully soviet to me

>Cause you took the position of giving these faggots plausible deniability.
That's not really what I was doing. This really isn't plausible deniability.

>get mad faggot
Why would I get mad?

>ITT /pol/ is assraped with primary documents and the work of real historians

You're forgetting that nazi solders were supplied with all the free crystal meth they could snort. Of course an army of tweekers would do weird shit like this.

>But even i know that it only takes 3 days without watter to kill any human being on planet earth.
>Did they really not have 3 days?

Starvation and malnourishement was utilized in the camps to prevent riots while also sustaining their abilities to work under forced labor. Needless to say, starvation was rampant and any undesirables were killed.

I'm not going to get into it, there's smarter people who have written extensively about the logic and thought process of camp logistics, but I'm going to leave you with a thought.

It was an internal debate among Nazi higher-ups as to whether they should have exterminated the Jews during the war or only after - as their labor was precious and essential to their war machine. Many officers directly opposed the massacre of their prisoners as their labor was seen as essential.

Near the end of the war when the Nazi's were clearly going to lose they did in fact stop feeding the prisoners -

If you don't want people to think you're full of shit on Yea Forums you provide facts and answers

Attached: meth.jpg (222x227, 10K)

>If you don't want people to think you're full of shit on Yea Forums you provide facts and answers

Which is something you have not done. Holocaust denial isn't my argument to make - it is you who has something to prove for it is you who is going against established history. Anything I say has already been said and written and is widely available - all content which is evidently choose to ignore in favor of Yea Forums shitposting.

evidence makes me angry!!! I want my delusions to be true!!!!!

> they did in fact stop feeding the prisoners -
Then why didnt they take away the watter to?
if they had at least 3 days before the allies camp everyone would be dead.
What could they possible have had to loose?

Go read your post and reaction and get mad.

0/10

What is wrong with you?

Some deep personal problems that make you want to piss off other people? I think that's common here.

You're trying to educate a low brow idiot that never went to college dons't understand what empirical evidence is and don't know what peer reviewed means.

Anyone that dons't know what peer reviewed means isn't a person even worth talk to. You might as well be arguing with a homeless nut job on the corner.

Attached: homer.jpg (660x330, 36K)

>Why would you even think that? Put down the meth pipe and stop thinking like all the other small minded people.

>I-I didn't get mad, I'm full of etiquette and obviously am above personal accusations!

Even after I apologized. Nigga you dumb

>Can I have a source for this image?

It's provided.

>Those soldiers in the first photo look awfully soviet to me

No, they don't. You people try that with all these pictures and are always proven wrong.

Attached: Screenshot_20190821-205707.jpg (1080x4494, 1.93M)

>TFW holocaust deniers put more authority in meme culture and internet shitposting than estblished critical thinking academia

I think it stems from deep resentment and jealousy of their lack of accessible or willingness to learn

Attached: 20190821_210217.jpg (1080x3622, 1.41M)

Repeating your opinions isn't an argument

Attached: Screenshot_20190821-210305.jpg (1080x2965, 1.4M)

And calling facts opinions does not make them so.

>>I-I didn't get mad, I'm full of etiquette and obviously am above personal accusations!
Never said this
>Even after I apologized
Apology?
What apology, accusing me of holocaust denial?
Telling me to get mad?
If the banter means I'm mad, you must be flat out butthurt then?

Either bait or OP is actually retarded

Either way OP is gay

Thread is nearly dead. The neo's are all but gone - ran out of logical fallacies and memes to post. Hopefully they're busy digesting academic sources rather than the BS they're absorbing.

What facts?

>DAMAGE CONTROL
>DENY EVERYTHING

Attached: Ohgeez.gif (176x134, 225K)

The fact that the germans COULD have killed all the jews in the camps if they wished.
And The Fact that they DIDNT kill every jew in the camp.
Inherently meaning they did not wish to kill ALL the jews in the camps.

Wut?

120%

A damn shame deniers put more authority... no heck, just general laymen, put more authority in sensationalism than academia.

Which is something you have not done.
Didn't have to, wasn't making a claim

>COULD
>Says this isn't an opinion

>Inherently meaning they did not wish to kill ALL the jews in the camps.
Ah yes, that's definitely proof the holocaust didn't happen. Checkmate me, you got me. Your lack of logic is too strong for my feeble mind

Holocaust deniers aren't even real.

Yeah they've got to acknowledge their own bullshit on some level.

Actually, you can mathematically prove the holocaust didn't happen.

Attached: Mathematical refutation of holocaust.png (883x393, 136K)

>TheLogicIzReal.png
>IzNotRael.jpg
actually has that reaction face saved for the "anti-semitic" threads

If all these other fanatics and zealots of the world won't, I don't know why you'd expect them to do so

Attached: spanishtv.webm (524x660, 1.19M)

Being to Poland, seen it with my own eyes, neo nazis you are illiterate and all you know is how to spread lies. So fuck you and your gay shit. This is a spiderman thread now

Attached: FUNazi.jpg (269x187, 9K)

Literally all of it, flat earthers, Holocaust deniers, everything. Any opinion or view that is covered or talked about in media that goes to such extremes, are entirely fabricated beliefs spread by trolls on the internet for fun. The spreading of those beliefs is either further trolling done by the hip, and the few impressionable true believers are just a biproduct, a funny biproduct to people savy to the game. Thats the truth. It's the fallout of an advanced troll getting media coverage and shared via Facebook and Twitter rants by all the victims

>This is a spiderman thread now
people say that all the time and usually don't follow up with any subsequent posts of said spiderman.

What the hell do you have against the hip? leave them alone you monster

Attached: TragicallyHip_130403.jpg (1000x586, 55K)

How do you misspell 'Yellen' in the same meme? Now it's unusable.

I don't intend to do this alone.

Attached: FUNAZI2.jpg (262x192, 10K)

wow fag, post more

>Why listen to you fag?

Or how about letting your gay thread die, illiterate inferior low esteem scumm?

Attached: BitchPlease.gif (450x232, 984K)

Well obviously takes a jap to deny war crimes

see
and
and
Now you've been disproven. Feeling stupid yet?

>Now you've been disproven. Feeling stupid yet?
Holy fucking fuck!!

Really have to say, never seen so much epic pawnage as much as what'd in this post. Holy shit. Good job user.

hurr durr durr

Attached: 20190821_214752.jpg (374x1018, 275K)

My favorite too, maximum absurdity. The penultimate example of them not understanding the tone of what makes Nazis scary in well-written shit. The entire tao of the fictional Nazi should be centered on brutality through efficiency, not brutality for the sake of brutality. The Nazi terror is supposed to be someone so dedicated to their goals and their vision they don't see, or care, what they crush beneath their march. It's an extention of the Bavarian way of thinking; everything is reducible to black and white values and positive action must always be taken, no time for pauses, consideration is for the weak.

People like this don't build ridiculous little rollercoasters to giggle at, no, they're more like Pol Pot who just straight put everyone he didn't need in a hole and filled it with dirt. Again, it's about efficiency.

Love this one. If a body was really frozen solid it wouldn't shatter, it would actually bounce a bit like throwing a marble at the ground. These people should crack open a physics textbook before they tell these lies.

Attached: 1566041440391.gif (448x487, 1.71M)

Never happened jew fuck

jesus dude

the holocaust definitely happened. i can see it all so clearly now. feel so stupid for having questions about this. case closed.

And this is exactly what should be done about Holocaust denial, instead of attacking the people asking questions and prosecuting the deniers!

Attached: Rem.jpg (474x830, 58K)

Maybe one day you'll have the courage to argue against real historians.

Attached: 20190821_215113.jpg (406x1011, 330K)

Ok dickford. Why does churchill not mention in either of his 6 memoirs of an extermination of the jews? Considering he was a jew ud think he mention it?

He did though. God you people are stupid.

People deny that not for fun but are actually serious ? Lmaooo

I am from germany and I can tell you its all true. The experiments, the killings.
There are hundres of thousands pictures, documents, reports. Whatever.
Yes there are other brutal holocaustish events in history but non of them happened recently and in a semimodern society and most of them didnt end in capitulation after a world war.

And of course its under law protection.
America, France, Russia and the UK were ruling in germany after the war. Their influence is still seen in germany obv.

My parents were super lucky to live on the american side in west germany and not in east germany. East germany still has huge problems thanks to russia.
It couldve been all worse.

Just get the shit out of your heads and read some historybooks instead of watching youtube bs.

Attached: 10 X 10 pepe.png (10x10, 394)

And you're already caught in another lie.

Attached: Screenshot_20190821-215628.jpg (1067x4609, 1.72M)

nice comment. where did you get it from?

>"The wholesale massacre by systematised processes of six or seven millions of men, women and children in the German execution camps exceeds in horror the rough and ready butcheries of Genghis Khan, and in scale reduces them to pygmy proportions. Deliberate extermination of whole populations was contemplated and pursued by both Germany and Russia in the Eastern war."
-THE SECOND WORLD WAR, Volume 1 “The Gathering Storm”, Book One "From War to War", Chapter One "The Follies of the Victors", page 17

ia800402.us.archive.org/33/items/in.ernet.dli.2015.211070/2015.211070.The-Second_text.pdf