Beer is disgusting. What alchololic beverage isnt?

Beer is disgusting. What alchololic beverage isnt?

Attached: 2013_Augustiner_Weissbier_Munich_pub.jpg (1200x1600, 219K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/q3Mc0ChHhlkdoes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I never drink alcohol for the taste.

Attached: kraft.jpg (480x480, 46K)

Drink carrot juice. It has a psychedelic affect.

pina coladas are so good they made a song about it!

Whiskey sours and they can get you buzzing real fast

I dont drink for the taste but i cant ignore it either

Whiskey, on the rocks

Pain Killer>Colada

They're all acquired tastes.

I love beer.

Try cider.

Something like this, but then you’re a faggot who should take sips when the cock being out of your mouth.

Attached: 3DEB71DA-80AD-424C-84DF-B8D4E437DD95.png (490x686, 171K)

Try whisky faggot

Try baileys, faggot.

Yeah it's definitely an acquired taste. I love heineken. It's so good

Drinking beer is basically just finding one that you think tastes the least gross and you can pound the first couple fast enough cause after that you can’t even taste it

alcohol itself tastes like fuel. If you cant stand the taste , you can just dilute vodka with a strong fruity tasting drink like Orange soda or something. You wont even taste it and will still get drunk.

That song was about cheating on your wife user.

And would agree with you.
But that's the point
it isn't supposed to taste good, it's supposed to get you intoxicated. So then, if the goal is to get drunk, why prolong your misery with beer, when you could just down a few shots of liquor and get it over with?

My alcohol-ridden semen, faggit

3 shots of everclear and chase it with coca cola, youre good all night, if you cant take alcohol dont do it.

this guy gets it, alco is for uneducated pleb

found some alcoholics

cheating on her.. with her, so not really

Having an acquired taste for beer doesn't make you an alcoholic.
I had an acquired taste for it 14 years ago, and I don't become an alcoholic until like 2 years ago.

Cider, gin and tonic, wine.

AND piña coladas

Mostly the infidelity user.

That song was about a married couple who BOTH attempt an affair, and wind up meeting each other through ad dating, kek

Hey I'm not an alcoholic. I do love beer and brandy though ;)

I'd say, that's probably because you never drank any actual german craft beer.
Amerifags's beer tastes like piss and it don't get you drunk either.

However if you still looking for some other alcoholic beverage that's good:
Try out whiskey+coke, has a sweet taste combined with a slight bitter aroma of I would describe it as wood-like taste.

Strongbow Dark Fruits

>Good all night
Na m8. Good for about an hour

...but

Also Margaritaville is totally about margaritas.

He's talking about how much he hate alcohol user, im sure 3 shots will have him hammered all night. But if 3 shot of everclear last only an hour for you, i think you'd be a fun drinking buddy

Different fag, and I was gonna say.
3 shots shouldn't get anyone hammered. But for someone with no tolerance, yeah I see it.

>Having an acquired taste for beer doesn't make you an alcoholic.
>I had an acquired taste for it 14 years ago, and I [was in denial] until like 2 years ago.

Faggot
/thread

Should really brush up on your definition of alcoholism, bud.

Plus its everclear, and in my state you can get it at 90%.dont even need moonshine at that point

to some extent this holds, but i wouldn't never drin for taste, just some is more ok than others... budwiser will make me gag i.e..

Don Perignon

3 shots? we used to do shots of ethanol (98%), it can make your lips white if you are not used to it

where i'm from you can buy 98% in a store

Alcohol isn’t disgusting if your hands shake without it

Beer is an acquired taste like coffee and wine and any alocholic beverage where you can taste the alachol, if you want a drink that would taste good to someone who has never had a sip of alachol before you need to drink something where you can’t taste the alcohol, these are generally woman’s drinks but there is no shame in enjoying them I would recommend koppaberg pear cider it’s popular in the uk very sweet and very fucking delicious

Cider

Great for clearing out the old pipes after about 4-5 too

This youtu.be/q3Mc0ChHhlkdoes

i think the whole point is here that if any of the options mentioned ITT had 0% no one would drink them...

Your moms pussy after I pour my beer all over it.

>Women's drinks
All this. Dumb stigma. They're fucking delicious. Kool aid isnt a girl's drink, now tell me you wouldn't want spiked kool-aid. Same shit. Enjoy.

Jesus, what state?