>gf left me

Attached: deadinside.png (205x246, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BuTxkDBZnaY
youtube.com/watch?v=7WH1Bsdzh7A
youtube.com/watch?v=4SiiRx7GDzI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hit the bottle

Shit man. Been there. Just hang in there and give it time. I ain't saying she'll come around and she almost definitely won't, and even if she does Yea Forumsro - you deserve better. Take it one day at a time dude. Love, user.

You can get another

P.s

P.S no homo

Fucking stupid phone decided to send this prematurely

Currently drunk rn off of half a 40 of jack. Plan on polishing off the rest of the bottle before the end of the night.
She most definitely wont come around. As much as I can hold on to hope, I just know its over. Shes fucking gone, man. And she doesnt even miss me
>also tfw mobile poster
I know that feel, I hate using my phone on Yea Forums. Had to buy a whole separate app just to fucking view .webms, shits gay.
No one like her.

Attached: wojak.jpg (750x1000, 83K)

Aye dude slow down on the booze. You're stronger than that. I'm using my last percents to tell you to watch over yourself instead of using them percents to wank. I might not know you dude but it'll be a waste if you drunk yourself to sleep every night while your ex told her friends all about how she turned her ex into an alcoholic.

Nice

Awful feeling brother, been there. I understand the drinking, can be like a silver bullet. Just don't let it go too far. A week of nightly drinking tops.

Keep your routine (assuming you have one). If not, make one. Work harder and more at your job. It will help you wonders. Godspeed brother, here are some tits.

Attached: 1312557356407.gif (366x315, 2M)

nice dubs, fellas

Anyway. I wasted a grand on a fucking engagement ring. I wish I could slow down, but this entire dilemma has turned me into a raging alcoholic.

Attached: drag.jpg (446x393, 49K)

Good riddance to bad rubbish

>no one like her
That is a good thing. Who wants another woman who isn’t right for you

Wait you spend so much money on her.
Then you have to be happy she hasnt ripped you off it. Let that brighten up your day

Listen to this song, it!'ll make you feel better. It'll get better user :)

youtu.be/BuTxkDBZnaY

In the Army (pls, no more jokes about dying for Israel) I have a daily pt (physical training) schedule, I workout every single day, sometimes twice a day. It still doesn't raise my dopamine levels. My job is meaningless. "Infantry" when there isn't a war to fight is just Decorated Janitor. I've been drunk every night this week and nothing is better. I try so hard at my job, but my Team Leader just smokes me and shits down my throat nonstop, every single day. Its like I cant do anything right by him. I cant do right in my job, I can do right in my relationship, and I have no friends to do right by.

Attached: borntofeel.jpg (746x982, 139K)

Hey Jesse

trips check
not jesse but hey nice dubs homie, this thread is blessed

Attached: TripsGet.jpg (602x481, 47K)

>checked

If your current life situation is causing you despair, it will stay that way until you change it. So change it. Stay sober one night this week (it's not asking a lot) and map a plan to steer the ship in the direction YOU want it.

youtube.com/watch?v=7WH1Bsdzh7A

One advice: Dont stop doing your things. Keep living.

Pahahahahahahahahahahah!

You should beg for attention on Yea Forums

Come to Jesus OP.
Go to your local
Traditional Roman Catholic Church or Cathedral, attend Mass and tell the priest of this.

Jesus will help you find True Love.

I will pray for you, that You may find happiness,
In Nomine Patris, et Filius, et Spiritus Sancti.
Amen.

Attached: E6E347C0-63C2-4593-9B0B-B5F71524DAE5.jpg (552x600, 116K)

>haven't tried that yet user

Attached: bigthink.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Whatever papist scum. How goes false idol worship?

I've had Jesus Freaks corner me on the streets and ask me to come to mass with them. Little do they know, I was raised Catholic. I'm agnostic now, unfortunately.

Thank you for your prayers. I hope someone is hearing them.

Attached: drunk.png (500x362, 44K)

feel better youtube.com/watch?v=4SiiRx7GDzI

I'm not one myself, but you should checkout some Baptists, they've got the right idea.

Dude you in Israel? What area?

English edgelord spotted

Not in Israel, but he common joke is that American soldiers die for Israel bc of
(((Jews)))
Idk, just some anti semite shit. It's a good meme until you realize your whole career is built off of it.

Attached: army.jpg (428x500, 27K)

Same

She strung me along for 8 months. It was all a lie.

Might an hero.

Gf of four years years left me over a year ago. Considered An Heroing.

I would lie if I said I still dont think about her every single day. Good luck user.

Attached: toomuchfeel.jpg (633x758, 68K)

Your dubs have given me the strength to carry on.

Shit happen
Be though it will pass
Time is the best medicine in the meantime just don't do anything stupid or that you will regreat once all this will be over

don't do it bros. Just give it time. If you can attract one woman you can attract more, I know that feel when your gf leaves is the absolute worst, but if you just keep giving it time you can make it through

I will never love another

Attached: myheart.jpg (1080x1080, 140K)

Only one thing to do...

ive lost all hope for a happy relationship after my last hell of a breakup months ago

Tripe confirms, keep drinking op

Attached: 073FA2F0-963D-4634-A992-B134C4B62221.jpg (454x537, 64K)

>trips
ANOTHER SHOT OF JACK I GO

Attached: what.jpg (1200x798, 257K)

>Idk, just some anti semite shit. It's a good meme until you realize your whole career is built off of it.
Nice cognitive dissonance you've got there. Killed any women and children yet? Good goy. It's for Freedom™.

20 posters in 60 minutes. Stay safe brehs

Attached: [Mirrored] Back Street Girls - Gokudolls - 01.jpg (1280x720, 110K)

well, same shit here but i just found out that that she cheated on me with 3 other guys. I was like if u want to go to party without me its fine, i'm going too and her friends told me they found her blowing some random guy. She just deleted me from all social media and i'm like srsly. give yourself some time. TODAY WE SAD WE DRINK but take care Yea Forumsro

Attached: 50750939_1378775458931782_246974788617109504_n.jpg (960x960, 70K)

Welcome back, we'll always be here for you bro, until you get back on your feet.

>propose to gf of 3 years
>she tells me she's been seeing someone else for a month

Attached: 1553314229681.jpg (250x210, 9K)

dubs says you'll be iight, other wise polish the bottle and have a good sleep

Attached: feels.png (500x382, 57K)