Bout to take ecstacy for the first time

bout to take ecstacy for the first time.
how many pills do i take with a red bull ?

Attached: tumblr_ouvscquQMy1wt7u8io1_500.gif (500x287, 741K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mindzone.info/wp-content/plugins/pill-repository/frontend/pills.php#pill=
ecstasydata.org/view.php?id=5073
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If not a troll

Don't mix with caffeine first time. Make sure you tested you product. Don't take it unless it's pure MDMA. Don't get a pill get capsules filled with pure MDMA. Weigh out 50mg + Your body weight in KG. EG: If you weigh 80kg take a 130mg capsules.

Source: Have taken a lot of MDMA and had bad experiences with untested shit or stupid high doses

Attached: md.png (600x600, 529K)

How many mg per pill?

Pressed pills are fine, don't be a little bitch.

Start with half a pill and wait an hour to see how you feel dumb ass. If you aren't smart enough to do that you deserve whatever you get.

2 should be fine with a red bull
3 without.
Honestly 1 won't last very long

Also: Keep hydrated. Take in a safe environment not at a festival for the first time. Have a trip sitter (IE: Someone with you who is sober who has taken MD and can guide you through the experience). Embrace the drug and surrender to the effects. Don't try to fight it. The come up can be intense and over whelming. Come up anxiety is the biggest killed that I see lot of people panic during. Don't take MDMA more frequently than once per month. You will dump all of your bodies serotonin and it will need time to recover. You might feel depressed for a few days afterwards. This is normal.

What shit are you taking?
lmao

in what part of world did you get pill

west euro pills can go to 300+ mg these days

Cut that shit in half (or not)

Normal dose is 100 - 140 mg if you don't have a tolerance build up

You're gonna have a great time !

here this pills are tested

mindzone.info/wp-content/plugins/pill-repository/frontend/pills.php#pill=

get with youre mouse on the one u got and see mdma dose

Pills are more frequently of less consistent quality and dosage is usually a guess. When was the last time you heard of someone OD'ing on straight MDMA in a cap? It's always the bad pill that kills someone.

When he says taking a red bull, I'm pretty sure his pills are pressed with a red bull logo.
Like Rolex, Mitsubishi, and EA games pills.

Attached: Red-Buli-pill-back-front-N-ethylpentylone-1.jpg (400x200, 38K)

How did I not realize he was talking about the press. I assumed he was downing the pill with caffeine.

I'm used to having about 200mg on top of like 3-4 redbulls and a Gatorade bottle.

Attached: 1522647942089.jpg (588x823, 109K)

slip on girls panties and feminize yourself

I'm sure loads of people thought that OP was asking about taking E while drinking red bull.

start with half and take the rest after an hour or so. Drink A LOT of water

Don't drink a lot of water. Get a 600ml bottle and drink about half every hour. If you over drink you can die of water poisoning.

Preferably drink something like Gatorade, Powerade or Lucozade as you get much better hydration than you do from water.

Powder/crystal is just as likely to be fake as pressed pills in my experience. I've never seen anyone OD on MDMA. I know it happens, don't really understand how. I regularly take 1+ grams in a day.

That's why I use test kits. Buy a large rock all at once, test it and then measure out each dose.

What is usually in fake mdma? Is it meth? Bath salts, Nbome? 2-cb?

I travel year round for work (am never in the same city more than two weeks) so buying in bulk isn't really an option for me and testing every batch I get sounds like a complete pain in the ass.

I've gotten bad shit four times in my life. It's always been meth. Expecting to roll, instead I end up tweaking out for 12-16 hours. Fucking sucks.

Don't drink caffeine, you won't need it. Take one and see how you feel in an hour. If after an hour the effect is weak you can take another. Keep a water bottle on you.

99% of the time it's meth. The effects are similar but meth doesn't last that long (unless you take a lot of it, then you'll be up for 3+ days).

MDA cut with something. Makes you feel pretty rough

see

2 pills, no red bull.

Genxer here. I always took that shit with beer and weed. It feels like you are doing a barrel roll in your head for a while then the euphoria thing is overrated. Candy flipping made me feel like I lost control of my facial expressions for about 3 days after the fact

Do you mean these red bulls?
ecstasydata.org/view.php?id=5073

These are double stacks. 200+mg of mdma.

Supposedly, but you never know

I've never understood why people mix MDMA with alcohol. Horrible synergy.

About every drug Ive ever done we were drinking and smoking weed. Bad ideas become good ideas

>Candy flipping made me feel like I lost control of my facial expressions for about 3 days after the fact
I did it once, I felt like I had phased halfway out of this dimension and wasn't sure how to feel about it.

That's not his exact pill, loads of people print/press red bulls, I don't know what he's taking.
I'm just trying to stop people thinking he's drinking an energy drink with E.

Here in Australia mostly meth. Rarely PMA.

Its like a hippy speedball. Did not particularly enjoy