Sup, Yea Forums

Sup, Yea Forums.

I don't like beating around the bush, so let's get to it. I fucked my mom last night. She and my dad got divorced about 3 years ago. She's 49, I'm 24. I was home last night and we both started drinking while watching TV. After a few drinks, she was getting kinda lazy and leaned her head on my shoulder. I put my arm around her and didn't think much of it. After about 5 minutes, she puts her hand on my leg and starts rubbing my upper thigh. I kissed the top of her head, she leaned back, grabbed my head and started making out with me.

I instantly get the most confused boner of all time.

I start grabbing her tits, she grabs my dick through my pants. Before I know it, I'm fingering my mom, she's wet as hell. She sucks me off, I push her back onto the couch, and both of us, still half clothed, start fucking like rabbits. I don't think I've ever been so turned on in my life. I creampied her. And after we both said we should do that again.

So basically, fucked my mom, AMA...

Attached: mom1.jpg (1536x2048, 518K)

That's actually fucking disgusting

Or you're just jealous. I can't wait to fuck her again.

Attached: mom4.jpg (1536x2048, 304K)

dude thats fucking disgusting id have the craziest anxiety after that

More pics of mom

We're two consenting adults. We were a little tipsy and fucked. I slept in her bed last night. We woke up to go to work and it was kinda nice. When I left she kissed me again. I held her last night while we were sleeping (both nude). I loved having my arm around her and she loved being held. I think we're gonna have fun with this. She's an amazing lady, so having her as a lover should be fun.

Attached: mom2.jpg (2048x1536, 243K)

Yeah mom son incest stuff is cool in the context of those internet but when you actually do it your no different than a mass shooter or a serial killer. That's gross go kill yourself

I don't see it that way. We've always had a lot of fun and have a great relationship. I see this as more of a giving her pleasure and love kinda thing. I can't say we haven't been building to this. It seems like a bit of an eventuality now that I've been thinking about it.

I'm okay with it. We both get a live-in lover out of it. She gets love and affection. We both get to get off with each other. No harm, no foul.

Attached: mom5.jpg (960x958, 107K)

I think you should continue this. Create a profile on mothrless and show the world how it's done

this is a werid larp...

at least she is too old to get knocked up

Your mom gay, so if you slept with her, you're gay

Considering it. I know she and dad used to swing and someone told me they found video of her getting fucked somewhere. I should ask. I don't think it would take much to get her to let me take video of us fucking. I'd be down to share it. I would kinda love to let strangers jack off to me cumming on her tits.

Attached: mom6.jpg (1733x1733, 346K)

Honestly, it's the only reason I busted inside her. There was a split second of "Oh shit!" But then I was overcome by the satisfaction of fucking and cumming inside the woman I love the most in this world.

Your dad is going to beat your ass, Oedipus. He read this story already.

post her feet

Son, please create your account now and share profile name so I can follow this. Then tidy your room.

Dad's out of the picture. He left a few years back, and apart from the spousal support he has to pay, we never hear from him.

Attached: mom3.jpg (1536x2048, 398K)

Do it op

do it now

Reading shit like this just makes me want to drink myself to death

OP where's the acc

Joined m-less, username jkc_mom

For those calling this a larp, I'm not fucking around. This is real. I intend to prove it.

good

OP could reach legendary.

Also post soon cos I want to fap to your mom.

can't find it, send link

kek

Add m/jkc_mom to the end of the m-less domain.

Here's my mom and my aunt.

Attached: mom7.jpg (1536x2048, 259K)

we'll be watching your career with great interest

can someone link it toooo leazy

Please don't tell me you're posting actual pictures of your mom with a story about how you fucked her. How retarded are you?

You're gonna love seeing these big tits exposed and sprayed with my cum.

Attached: mom8.jpg (1536x2048, 382K)

Yes, and sooner rather than later, I'll be uploading video of me fucking her brains out as well. Who fucking cares.

and when can we expect this

how soon?

Your aunt looks yummy

Imagine if you told her how you're publicizing all this and she beat your ass for it... you'd probably like that wouldn't you, dirty boy?

bush or no bush?

I would say at some point in the next few days. Considering how last night went, and this morning. We've been texting, there's a good chance we're gonna fuck again tonight. She told me she found herself daydreaming at work and got herself all wet. My goal is to probably rig something up and take video either tonight or sometime in the next few days while the honeymoon period is going on.

Attached: mom9.jpg (1365x1365, 206K)

Bush, trimmed.

nice

try and get an anal

I'm really digging fucking her in the pussy, but if she's down to take it up the ass, far be it from me to hold back.

>Who fucking cares
A secret incestuous relationship is one thing, a public one is a whole different ballgame. It's very unlikely either of you are prepared for that.

you should set up a secret camera, then ask if you can record and use a different one

Fuck off fag

>OP fucked his mom
>no time stamp
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

She's been adventurous in the past. I doubt that'll change much here. I feel like it won't take much to convince her to let me take video. Even if I have to sneak it, I will. All I know is I'm gonna have fun with this while it lasts.

Attached: mom10.jpg (720x960, 84K)

Follow my profile on mommyless, I'll be posting something soon and you'll eat those words.

And thus years of therapy begins

Haha, so you're either some cunt roleplaying as a motherfucker with pics of someone else's mom or you're a wholly irresponsible idiot with reckless abandon.

Call it reckless abandon

Only time will tell if you aren't trolling but a start would be posting her pics there. I'm subbed

Thanks for the sub. Can't wait to show her off!

Attached: mom11.jpg (720x960, 100K)

Your mom raped you, OP. That's what happened.

Can't rape the willing.

Any bikini while we wait?

Anymore pictures of your hot aunt?

And I think the captcha system has a fetish for traffic lights again

Would love to see you fuck your mom. What do you think the odds of getting a creampie on camera would be?

Tell me that 15 years from now when it becomes your deepest, darkest, most shameful secret.

How would you feel about her fucking other guys?
Are you going to keep it monogamous?

Well, mum is fking hot.

If this is true then i hope it works out well for you both.

Downblouse pics of mum?

And yeah, traffic lights and bridges

If she's separated whats up with the ring?

nothing on mthrless.
OP is a Larping faggot

Agreed. Motherfucker

Show proof- or it isn’t real

Attached: AAB1D5CB-B9AF-4711-B99B-AF84DB7D9A78.png (785x757, 123K)

No matter what happens, OP is a motherfucker. Literal or figurative. Or both.

You motherfucker.