So, I'm pretty new to using weed and I use it for medical reasons. It is hard to get a reliable source where I live...

So, I'm pretty new to using weed and I use it for medical reasons. It is hard to get a reliable source where I live, and a family acquaintance said they had my back and convinced me to give them $30 for 3 grams. Tells me he is in a hurry and knows I'm currently not in my right mind due to a death in my family. Hands me a black tied up bag and just takes off after I give him the cash. What do I do about this? I'm so angry.

Attached: received_657324661447645.jpg (950x1920, 89K)

honestly from what i can tell it looks like there is around 3 grams there. Who knows why he put all that other shit in there though.

Attached: 1553548178702.jpg (500x667, 84K)

that looks like more than 3g stop being a faggot

the little chunks look like they might be buds, what do they smell like?

>this
idk why the other shit is there, but that's a bit over 3 grams from how fat the nugs are.

Maybe he put all other shit in there to hide the smell or better secure the nugs.

Honestly OP it looks totally fine. Whatever kind of mental health issue youre facing is probably messing with you on this one

This is all that was in there. The other shit is literal grass.

Attached: USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_MSGR_PHOTO_FOR_UPLOAD_1566430431648.jpg (950x1920, 246K)

looks about to 2.5g - 3g

depending on how desnse it is he gave you anywhere from 2.5-2.7 and it's 3 if you're lucky, most dealers always give slightly less. my guess is you're somewhere where weed is shit and still illgeal

I've gotten 3 grams before. This like maybe 1.8.

Attached: 1566430494900.jpg (805x1369, 230K)

Less than 2 grams for sure, hope it's good. You get what you get most times. Depends on the area, pot might be tight.

I am in a state where it's illegal, and currently on prozac and welbutrin. They both do not work well and no doctors near me will allow the use of the medical marijuana card.

fucking pisses me off!
expects you not to mind "its only .2 or .3"
yeah sure
like they wont mind you giving them $2 or $3 less than they ask each time...

>You get what you get
That's a good way for a dealer to get a bullet in the head. Hope it was worth the risk.

looks 3 grams and when you buy that low of an amount its gonna be around what you paid. what are you so mad about?

You're depressed. You have no medical need for pot.

Definitely doesn't seem like 3g, but I'd also say it looks to be $30 worth. Not a rip off, but not what they said. And the fucking grass??????? Haha wild.

You're full of shit. I would kidnap, torture, and kill whoever fucking crossed me like that.

If they dont respect you, kill them and dissolve corpse in strong bleach.

youd do fucking nothing!

I have panic disorder and severe anxiety. My depression stems from that.

I would never talk to that tucker again, or rape, dismember, and kill him. Never love another human, they will just betray you.

yeah and it's not even worth it for 3g, idk why these people so mad he still got weed, just never buy from this shit dealer again and dont recommend him.

Dont doubt a schizo :D I dont value my life or anything, my life is totally loseable as far as I'm concerned. I think it is funny to ruin other's lives though.

technically no one has a medical need for it, not in the same sense as diabetic for insulin, if you catch my drift

Yall fools tripping hard.

Hes lucky if he has a gram there

seizures

Anyone telling you that this is 3 grams is an absolute blind faggot. What you got there is somewhere around 1.5-1.9 grams. A bud that weighs a gram is quite a bit larger than the biggest one you got there, it would fill up approx 80% of a normal human palm. Sorry to bring this one for ya, fren.

Attached: AC828637-F9CB-409E-8CD5-F7B875EA7DD7.jpg (480x712, 33K)

that's .8. if you're posting on here there's probably nothing you can do. move to a legal state.

stop being a faggot, it's like if you dont know what density is. also remember he comes from a shit hole that probably has weed heavily regulated at 5-15 yrs in prison jfc ever since weed started becoming legal everyone is a fucking expert on shit

From now on, use weedmaps dude.

not 3 grams, but agree with the fact that it's ok, you got something, he could have done you worst.

I got lot of shit handed to me that turned out to not be anything smokeable, or straight up got jacked. It could have been worst, smoke it and find someone else.

you're a fucking retard.

Thank you for the mature replies. You guys helped me be less hysterical about the situation. I'll focus on the positive note that I did at least get something.

also, never pay upfront if you don't wanna get fucked. If you can't check it out, something is up.

Only exception I would say are the established "places" we have in the EU, mostly building halls, where there is huge traffic everyday and it's pretty much a supermarket with standard labelled and prepackaged products.

yeah that's like 1.5g at most

that's obviously why he added the other shit, to make the weight

about a gram of bud, you've been mugged, seems abit strange to put all that extra foliage in, tell him to sort u the rest