Can we get a female humiliation thread?

Can we get a female humiliation thread?
Forced sex, rekt females, sharking, and females getting fucked while sleeping totally appreciated.

Attached: 1566363255247.webm (480x480, 1.33M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BvsMPOfblfg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 1566368498467.webm (640x720, 1.72M)

Attached: 1566364357675.webm (480x848, 1.48M)

Interesting, is there any source to that?

Not sure be sure to bump so maybe someone can tell us.

Attached: 1564765069122.jpg (576x1024, 56K)

:'(

Kill yourself.

Sauce

She dead?

ya nigga, she ded

Fuck off faggot

Attached: Hogge_Wild_36.gif (752x752, 58K)

:’(

yeah, unfortunately

Attached: 1316355769925.jpg (964x1302, 202K)

bump

Joker is actually fucking stupid. Fuck him and fuck people that play him. He's super fucking degenerate and people that play him are hard carried by him.

You can fuck him the whole stock, but once he gets Arsene, which he gets hella quick, he just hits you a couple times and your stock is gone. And the fact that he can build meter with his down b also is fucking dumb
So no, he's a broken ass character. He already has great frame data, kill power, and combos, so yeah adding an easy as hell to get super power boost that lasts too fucking long is obviously balanced. But yeah, better nerf fucking Luigi! That makes sense!

If you main Joker, you are carried by at least 50% by your character, that's all their is to ir
It*

Looks like you've discovered a few new interests in the last few days. Welcome to Yea Forums. Just so you know, you're here forever.

Attached: 1564771141375.webm (1080x1080, 1.09M)

This vid is after some dudes sister or some shit went through a breakup

Attached: 1553940554531.jpg (500x890, 86K)

Sauce?

i want more too

y tho, they're in this threaad

Thanks user

u r gay

The redhead is Andrea Rosu

Isn’t it pretty fuckin weird that nobody has any of the actual sex but the aftermath videos

dumb broad

Context? Why she crying?

Saw in another thread that she was forced to fuck by OP and he had this cam hidden for when she showered after fucking.

how did he force her and how did he meet her? got a link to archived thread? need whole story

its bumped right now, female assault thread on Yea Forums still. No other info sorry user

Attached: Rapey.webm (854x480, 1.91M)

you mean ? or can you link it

here

no problem, gotta admit shes got some tits on her.

Great tits. No brain.

Is it too soon to post this?

Attached: 1562042412448.jpg (800x600, 58K)

Too soon

Name of the video?

So glad I have all her old chaturbate streams backed up. Gloomy gets me so fucking hard

Story ?

Attached: 1370021353739.gif (251x225, 1.99M)

Hey asshole, it's waaaaaaay too fucking soon.

Attached: 1566424483170.jpg (631x852, 43K)

sauce?

Too fucking soon

Attached: 1566440391177.jpg (768x576, 155K)

I just wanted an answer ya dickhead

Attached: 1559251198212.webm (720x1280, 1.94M)

Anyone know the story behind this?

fuck off

fukin read you imbeciles. Got forced to fuck and he put a cam in the bathroom to record aftermath

Your a newfag. Fucking reverse image search and read you stupid normie bitch.

So you say, but how did he "force" her? There's no context here.

Kek Newfags only say that shit ya daft cunt .
So fuck off been her since 08 . "Newfag"

To soon ya sik fuck

Kys nigger

Okay, here's the story of the girl, she's was in Canada, and she died from drinking antifreeze.

Her name was Mary-Ann Rialeb, and she was at a party. It was at a college senior's apartment in Vancouver. His little brother had apparently spiked some drinks with antifreeze to try to get all the girls drunk really fast, but didn't realize it was poison and could kill them.

The only one who actually drank any was Mary-Ann, and she had already had some drinks before then. She got really weird drunk and started complaining about not being able to see anything. She the guy (the senior's little bro, not the senior) convinced her to strip down and pose for some pictures. He left to get his camera and then when he came back he asked if it would be alright to snap some pictures. She didn't say anything so he assumed it was okay, and he took one or two pics. He then asked if she would change her position and pose but she still didn't say anything, so he moved her around.

As he took the pictures, he was uploading them on the computer. It wasn't until he had snapped 4 pictures that he realized she wasn't breathing. The fourth picture, he had pulled her bra off. That one is very rare.

But anyway, after that, he found she was dead and panicked and called an ambulance (after doing what he does best,) but the pictures were already up on the internet.When her mom found out, she got scaredand was quoted as saying "I'm your dream, mind astray, I'm your eyes while youre away, I'm your pain while you repay. You know itsSAD BUT TRUE!!!!"

God, I love Yea Forums

>Been here since 08.
Then Why in satans cock are you asking for the story? its here you lying normie whore.

Just read the same bullshit
Well Im of fucking the dead hooker in my freezer but I came prepared and but antifreeze in her so its all good

Complete nonsense, beginning with her drinking a drink contaminated with antifreeze. Sure it's a sweet poison, but there's no way she could consume a small drink with enough antifreeze in it to be toxic without realizing something was wrong. Then the symptoms don't match because it's not as if you drink antifreeze and suddenly begin dying, it has to be absorbed first! Sure, at first it appears to have the same effect as being drunk with slurred speech and dizziness, but that's only in the first few hours. It's not until the next day that serious symptoms occur and there is a possibility of death, so the odds of her ignoring any other symptoms for twelve or so hours while partying with guys she doesn't know is slim at best. Furthermore ethanol is an antidote to antifreeze. She would have been fine.

Even if all of that did happen, someone has to be lying. The girl in the photo has red cheeks, and a healthy complexion that would not be there after death. In order for this to be achieved a massive amount of make-up would have to be applied to the entire body, which would take time. Then there's the issue of her eyes, which are is several different positions in the pictures. True there is a theory about cola, pop rocks, and a turkey baster, but why would someone do that to a body they think is alive? As if all that weren't enough, what about the temperature of the body? Once she died it'd begin to cool, and he'd have to notice that she wasn't alive by that! The entire story has holes in it! Just like a woman's body does, and should!

My opinion on the story of perfection girl is the strange item half hidden under the sheets. It looks like either a panty liner or a diaper, to me at least. And yes, in 1994 a drunk Liza wasabusedbyLester, twice.

Somethings just went over my head

Attached: IMG-20170623-WA0031.jpg (605x605, 46K)

youtu.be/BvsMPOfblfg

Attached: Toofar2.jpg (700x552, 112K)

I have said this many times. she would have been blue. my buddy actually stopped breathing while in bed after a long night of drinking. luckily his gf was a paramedic. she brought him back. but yes no way her face would still be pink.

I know her name is gloomy but anyone else got vods or info?

>rialeb
>my sides