So apparently we're buying the moon now?

So apparently we're buying the moon now?

Attached: jzlvo87s_1svun8p_jpkd3m.png (590x340, 69K)

yep, god bless trump and his administration. TRUMP 2020

>King of Israel.
>President of the United States.
>Emperor of the moon.
Is there anything he can’t do?

Fucking moron lost his mind. He can't be voted out soon enough.

Attached: IMG_8115.jpg (566x444, 27K)

Think.

You’re just jealous you’ll have to pay a moon tax for not being a citizen of the greatest country on Earth.

Fake News!

Imagine listening to any politician. That would be sad.

i dont know if its fake or not, too lazy to check out. but he clearly doesnt know what he is talking about:
-buying the moon
-which is murrica's on first come first served basis
legit
legit moron

Yeah, I imagine Trump would create more taxes on the middle class, while giving corporations trillions. Even odor is on the Moon.

I honestly don’t know whether that tweet is real or not

It’s sad that this is a believable message from the President of the United States

your mom is fake news.

If you’re not a corporation right now you’re wrong. It’s literally free money.

its depressing, right? his crazy ranting is being logged and filed in the library of congress, people will be studying it for decades...

Get the money to build that wall that he promised
and get Mexico to pay for it
drain the swamp
And he has basically no skill in diplomacy

a pedophile doesn't stand a chance - plus he's copied speeches in the past and wants completely open borders and to confiscate guns... good luck with that shit

I'm not sure what is more hilarious, the statements he makes or the complete spergs that take him literally.

“The (Apollo 11's) flag is probably gone. Buzz Aldrin saw it knocked over by the rocket blast as he and Neil Armstrong left the moon 39 summers ago. Lying there in the lunar dust, unprotected from the sun's harsh ultraviolet rays, the flag's red and blue would have bleached white in no time.”

based Donnie

Attached: 1509006405891.jpg (720x988, 121K)

>we're gonne buy the moon
>we already own it
why nigger

Cant believe this bigot is running this country. By 2020, we will have a mass shooting on the moon because he is in office

Why would we buy what we own?

I ALWAYS supports going to the Moon first!

Attached: Capture.jpg (826x457, 62K)

Checked

Maybe still standing but definitely bleached white by now.

That's what you get for voting for these degenerate, wealthy pedophile Republicans. Fucking craziness.

Attached: IMG_9575.jpg (570x458, 67K)

Have big hands

Attached: IMG_0508.jpg (956x894, 57K)

White, like all the men who walked on the moon.

Two black women did the mathematics so they could walk on the moon in the first place. Otherwise it would have never happened. American history, bitch.

>mfw this tweet is plausible and I had to Google it to check
What a time to be alive

Literally doesn’t change what the other guy said.

shocking that NASA wouldn't let black guys be astronauts at a time when they had to use different water fountains and go to different schools in parts of the country

Still doesn’t change anything.

We're not buying the moon?

I'm trying to think, there is nothign he can't do

There were six landings and on the later ones i think they planted the flag further away so it would not get knocked over. But still the moon is a useless wasteland nobody has bothered to return to for fifty years.

Shut up pedo supporter and go have sex with your sister

I agree user, just sayin lol. Takes only a few years for the flag to completely bleach from ultraviolet light

Wait, so I know this is fake but I just read up on Greenland.

So Trump is angry and cancelled his trip to Denmark, because they won't sell him Greenland, which is totally autonomous and they don't have the legal ability to sell anyway?

The man is a buffoon.

It does have mineable resources, it isn’t cost effective yet to try though. Also it’s strategic in launching satellites and other space flights because of little gravity and no atmosphere, so when we have the technology, every nation able to will be trying to claim a piece.

Biden fucking drools all over himself you stupid neolib shitcunt

>implying there are any politicians that are THIS fucking stupid

who cares,why do americans pay attention to this moron's twitter account so much? if obama or hillary was still president,they would of criticized them on a daily basis for it

at least he can speak english on an adult level.unlike donald trump,who cant pronounce half the words he says right

China owns it since they went on the darkside of the moon

Please Yea Forumse real.

Trips don't lie

The English got there first fagboi

Attached: 6558BC7B-0D15-4D2C-AD6E-B87A0228137C.jpg (560x560, 15K)

Hellyeah GG libtards

Thanks. Told you the left can meme.

UNTIL YOU GET BLOWN TF OUT BY HYPERDIMENSIONALITY
RESISTENCE LMAOO

Attached: jonsibal_BusqBXKFY6p_1.jpg (1080x1080, 100K)

>HYPERDIMENSIONALITY
>RESISTENC

wat

trips + dubs

must be true