Fb/ig thread

fb/ig thread

Attached: 87561AB7-C1BE-4F68-9B07-6EED2B92FCBE.jpg (1080x1350, 379K)

Attached: 67241439_2369274626677284_8322762477262327209_n.jpg (1080x1350, 153K)

Attached: 20181104_052358.png (1440x1429, 1.91M)

Attached: vsco5b4fa8d1390a0.jpg (1536x2049, 450K)

left

Attached: Screenshot_20180909-180821.jpg (1326x1629, 741K)

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but oh yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice and big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

Attached: Untitled87.png (660x647, 856K)

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but oh yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice and big now....

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

wut

Attached: saylor.dance_B1Jeq53B0O3.jpg (1080x1350, 345K)

More Asian?

Attached: 1FE50CD7-85F3-4148-8247-259D23FC2821.jpg (305x544, 47K)

Attached: 13248959_932351493556959_1963598878_n.jpg (1080x1080, 101K)

Attached: 66433211_399548470915024_6574535588084131534_n.jpg (1080x720, 190K)

Attached: yum.jpg (1080x1174, 96K)

moar

left

Posted a few of this girl and her sister in the last one, but I was late

Attached: 751CE593-16D8-4F8B-9C8A-9A0FEFD0C4F4.jpg (872x1050, 692K)

Andy Sixx much?

Attached: Screenshot_20180830-135305.jpg (1440x1782, 789K)

More

A local huge tit breeding cow

Attached: DA489E6F-AB98-4DA1-8CE4-530A0B3A517E.jpg (843x1292, 852K)

Attached: harpoonist-with-harpoon-aboard-japanese-whaling-ship-southern-ocean-AWKTYR.jpg (1300x956, 179K)

Attached: 49584EB7-51E7-49AC-B6CC-83B8DBDDA514.jpg (926x1084, 799K)

kek

Attached: CF84B08E-3CAE-4060-BA09-CD2B5DA44EEA.jpg (917x1336, 1.19M)