Dancing is literally something I cant wrap my head around...

Dancing is literally something I cant wrap my head around. It literally is the most unenjoyable and uninteresting thing I've ever experienced. The most annoying thing I've encountered is that faggots that dance cant comprehend that someone might actually hate it. Its not a matter of skill or anxiety that stops me, its that I literally hate it and even the sight of another person dancing makes me want to vomit from anger and disgust.

TLDR: Dancing is for retard faggots

Attached: 1566259483380.jpg (1000x758, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6L_k74BOLag
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dancing should be punished with the gas chambers

Also it's for nig nogs

Could be you envy the fact that they enjoy something you can't. Not to say I dont agree with you; dancing is next to meaningless. However it does make sense when compared to evolutionary psychology. Think of dogs or cows or other sentient mammals and how they jump and flail around whenever they're extremely happy. Dancing is basically the same thing. You want to end up like some retarded Greek, Russian, or nigger that gets viscerally upset and jealous whenever someone else is happy? Get over it.

Attached: Bear sugar rush.webm (1280x720, 1.74M)

Hahaha edgelord autist op gets wrekt by a rando

Are talking about just dancing to music or dancing in theatre or competition? I can't imagine that you've never danced to any music at

You dislike it because you have no rhythm. If it was something you were at least moderately proficient at, you might enjoy it but no. White people have no rhythm. youtu.be/6L_k74BOLag

Nah it's more of it becomes increasingly annoying to go out with friends when they wanna go do gay ass shit like that.

See that's always the assumption you faggots make. I have no problem keeping up and looking good doing it, the fact that it's the most empty bullshit activity that brings no joy done wrong or right to me. Sounds like you're a faggot

Nah music is for hearing not for fucking moving. I dont have to fucking do a backflip everytime I taste something good.

Reddit is the other way buddy

Hint, women love to dance. Men who dance get fucked, by women. Dancing equals pussy. Learn to dance. Free pussy awaits you.

It's a meaningless activity that swallows people whole into an ugly flailing mess of autism

Literally have never had a problem getting pussy while avoiding dancing all together. In fact I find most the ugly ass hoes are the ones going out to clubs anyways

i'm with spaceghost, here
every time i seem some idiot break out and start dancing i think that they can't possibly have an IQ that beats 100.
dancing is for idiots and ethnics

I'm not going to act like a faggot just for pussy. That's for feminists and cucks

So you're telling us, you never bob your head or shake your foot slightly, while sitting in a car and listening to some favourite tunes of yours?

No....that's fucking weird.

Sober I agree, but while drunk dancing is great bro you should try it. I just do whatever and look stupid. The fun part is not caring.

Git gud. You sound like the loser that does the fucking knee bob at parties.

Tried that, but didn't change my disgust or hate for the activity

Drink more soy faggot. Go grind up on some black cock you turbo cuck. You're probably that fat fuck that goes to raves and sweats all over everyone while panting and jumping

>Hey guys!
>I don't like dancing because I don't like dancing.
I've never danced a day on my life, and I hate when women do it too!
>I'm a faggot!
>Don't you agREEEE
Dumbest fucking thread I've seen all month. Congrats

Attached: 1565567165395.png (500x388, 101K)

That "bobbing" is an epigenetic leftover from tribal living having to listen to other fuckers so bored they stretched the skin of a slaughtered animal over a hole to make a sound to keep other predators away from their fresh meat. It's a comforting sound because it provides a false sense of security in today's fucked up world of perpetual ignorance.

God dude there’s a ton of sad fucking white bois who got made fun of at a middle school dance in here huh?

Have a coke and a smile you left footed motherfuckers.