People like to shit talk Los Angeles but living in the city is awesome and a privilege

People like to shit talk Los Angeles but living in the city is awesome and a privilege

Attached: Mid-Los Angeles.jpg (1200x721, 328K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/patrickgleason/2019/04/16/no-californias-finances-are-not-back-in-black/amp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what part of the city do you live in

the most gay part i could find

You are one earthquake away from the stone age. Enjoy that.

lol if anything goes wrong we'll just start stealing things from neighboring states like we do with our water

By Washington Blvd in midcity

What I like about the area is it's not fully gentrified and expensive but it's not ghetto like South LA. I can walk around and jog without any problems

LOL if California went under so would like 90% of the other states.California makes so much money we pay for all the other states to exist also earthquakes are pretty casual buildings are built up to code

i know you desperately want to believe that but it simply isn't true

>California makes so much money we pay for all the other states to exist also earthquakes are pretty casual buildings are built up to code

I'm from SoCal and this isn't true. We do help but the Northeast and Pacific Northwest also help a bunch

HAHAHA no it really is, Your all Nanny states to California your states don't turn a profit at the end of the year how the hell do you think you get money for shit. All you money comes from California paying Federal taxes which they give to the other states. There are like only 3 states that turn profit CA,NY and something like Washington GG noobs Learn somthing

0/10

California has a larger economy then most Countries. These are all fact you can easily look up

We have the most debt out of any state. Too many fucking beaners. Enjoy shithole SoCal.

It's because they have more people than most countries and have fewer obligations like military. Only retards and Mexicans think like this

HAHAH people have nothing to do with it stupid nigger.Good luck making more money Hollywood and Silicon valley alone

t. Seething whiteboy
Sucks to get replaced fag

Sucks to be genetically inferior too bean-nig

Nice try spic. I'm white but yeah say nigger like the filthy SoCal spic you are, getting exploited by billion dollar corporations. Fucking spic with no green card

California doesn't care what the beaners do we are too busy making money we need people to do low lvl shit for us,you know normal things you do everywhere else thats only for beaners in California
so if you live anywhere but California your basically a Nigger b/c you do Nigger work

LA is a shit hole. A privilege? Not even close.

Cope

LA=FREEDOM

If you have to try and convince people that your city isn’t shit, odds are it’s shit.

Only reason people think LA is Shitty is b/c they watch Hollywood movies. Same reason switchblades are banned b/c OOOOOO Scary

Most people only think of Hollywood or South LA. The middle part, like mid city, Korea Town, west Hollywood, is nice

Only reason a SoCal spic would say Nigger is b/c he is actually just a brown skinned white person.
California has VERY VERY few non WHITE PEOPLE

LA is huge people dont really know where "LA" is

You hit the kool aid a bit too hard, friend. I've seen a large percentage of the country and LA is not freedom. Not even close.

>California has VERY VERY few non WHITE PEOPLE

Paco plz go. You're drunk again

When people think of LA, it's Hollywood or the ghetto of South LA

Thats b/c you don't actually know what goes on there you just think you do.OH NO poor camps BOOOHOOO OH NO they torn down the bums camp OH NO BOO HOOO. You have no idea what happens stupid nigger

California has an enormous infrastructure deficit. It was designed for 25 million people, and house a population of aroumd 40 milllon.

California owes around 1.3 trillion in debt,
Even thouh it is one of the most highly taxed pieces of land in the history of mankind.

Californias working class and middle class are fleeing the state in record numbers because they cant afford the cost of living.

Californias income tax rate is 13.5% literally the highest in the nation, but continues to go in debt.

In 2018 Californias budget was 179 billion, but was 6.1 billion short before it was even enacted.

The tallest dam in the nation, Oroville in California, has been neglected and is close to failing, for evacuation, dredging, and dam repairs, California asked for a 100 million dollar grant from the. Fed govt.

Yeah California is fucking great,

east Hollywood is nice

It’s a city in name only. It’s mostly just a giant sprawling neighborhood covering a certain geographic area. It’s fun to visit but I wouldn’t want to live there.

Lmao cope cracker

Nah nigger i see all these Brown kids in California I've never seen people act more white.Mexicans in California are pretty sad they lost all there culture and there just white people now its shit. Same thing is happening even with black people in California everyone is Turning White. Now you got Niggas at the golf Course but there the ones acting all White it all really Sad and gross

California has the highest percentage of rich and the highest percentage of poor. The middle class is dying because of the heavy taxation and lack of decent jobs. You are either rich or working to service the rich.

Fuck their culture. It’s shit

t. spic

OH yeah it's gonna be Great Bunch of White people everywhere. Everyone all acting like they got a stick up there but everywhere GReat

Yeah because Weimerica is the pinnacle of culture

Attached: B8B8547B-34EB-4FA2-9B9D-4BEB6D862F9A.png (700x370, 322K)

THEN Stop Becoming White people then

Go sell crack to your abuelita so you can bribe the local cartel kingpin not to rape your sister, Pablo.

OkPaco says nigger online, nice one spic. Remember you're on the bottom of the social totem pole, you filthy border crossing spic

Fuck LA, full of faggots, niggers, and spics. Plus you have to pay $5 a gallon of gas. Retarded amount of hobo faggots, everyone thinks they’re entitled to some shit

Lived in LA for 5 years, then moved to Austin Texas. Way fucking better, the hobo faggots are entertaining to watch overdose on 7th Street, a fuck ton of college girls always looking for cock, jobs out the ass, gas is like $2.10, a lot of white people, Austin>any faggot city in Cali

t. tanking birthrate

Not really in LA the whites and browns get along in there dislike of blacks and the whites ,browns and blacks all get along in there dislike of Cops its a very love hate community

WTF are you talking about where the fuck do you pay $5 a gallon. I go to the most expensive place in town and still only pay like $4 if i wanted to go to the shitty cheap place in town its like $2-3 a gallon??Also Texas has just as many fucking Bearers as California if not more

user..
The rest of the states including California get their money through taxes but mostly by going further into debt. Even as so, your state costs so much to live in that it's financially better to live in Texas working the same job with half the salary.

google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/patrickgleason/2019/04/16/no-californias-finances-are-not-back-in-black/amp/
Forbes also says California is "unsustainable"

>learn something

Learn How money works FAGGOT Debt means NOTHING you know who else is in Debt The Entire fucking country. SO i guess MOVE out of the Country

Born and raised in nyc. Been to la twice in the last 10 yrs.. i had a good time. You guys are just slightly heavier spanish culture. Oh yea and perfect weather. Im a white nycer that hates our winters

California has more beaners than Texas has people. Just because you're not documenting them doesn't mean they're not there. You know damn well there are entire neighborhoods where the Mexicans try packing 20 people under 1 roof

Yeah we have more Spanish shit you guys more weird jew/euro/arab/NY thing

They do the same thing in texas too?
Thats just what Mexicans do. you really think they only do that in California. Also texas is shitty and just lies/hides more

>Living in the city is a privilege

Not if you hate the fucking city, scumbag.

Innawoods for life.

So you admit California is in no way amazing, it just prints more money than other people with the hope no one's ever gonna question it's worth. It prints money "so other states can exist", as you said. Said states can just print money and go in debt when Cali rolls into the sea. Gotcha

You guys are gonna owe more in pensions than the state makes in the next 10 years. By then you'll be hoping the whole state sinks into the sea too.

GOD you are retarded YEAH we all Print money and you guys can print more money too thats what i said yep

E joy your typhus an black plague cock sucking leftist. Hope that dump falls into the ocean.

LA is great...too bad you got to make over $80k a year to survive and live there (without roommates). I grew up in Orange County, moved to Las Vegas almost 10 years ago. I have a home and $50k truck and I only make $65k/year. Good luck doing that in LA.

I cant wait Till they Break LA off like they did in Escape from LA and it's just a huge prison island and then were all truly be FREE

The heaviest concentration of Mexicans is in the Rio grande valley, where land is cheap and 400 years of Spanish colonization is still getting edged out. They don't need to pack 20 of em in one roof.
Sure "Texas does it too" but LA alone is probably worse than the entire state of Texas about it

>Not really in LA the whites and browns

This is what Paco thinks despite white people separating themselves from the spics.

LoL, ohhh Paco, do you not have any social skills

Yeah, thats pretty much what you said. Just paying pensions with imaginary dollars and not worrying about debt. That is exactly in line with what you said, and unfortunately is your reality.

>but LA alone is probably worse than the entire state of Texas about it
nah that's just your Texas propaganda hitting you
You probably also think That Texas Can leave the the US and becomes its' own Territory
like i said Texas just lies and hides everything

a privilege to live in a democrat state? LOL,enjoy your gays and no guns.faggot

There are Neighborhoods in South LA with generation ls of spics who have never left the area and are undocumented, going on for decades

>. I have a home and $50k truck and I only make $65k/year. Good luck doing that in LA.

I tried living in Vegas and it's just too shitty outside of the strip

Anyone from Cali thinking of moving to Texas, fuck off. We don't want you here, we don't need you trying to fuck up our state too.

Attached: 1555131181375.gif (161x250, 1.24M)

This whole thread is actually White people being mad that brown people are becoming white people but the dont want to believe it's happening b/c they thing there special but the real issue is Your just a stupid white American who falls for the "American Dream" and now brown people are falling for the same stupid CON(American Dream) which is sad but everyone is so up there own ass being controlled and and think they actually have there own ides when they don't .IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT COLOR YOU ARE ANYMORE WE ARE ALL THE NIGGERS NOW GG WAY TO GO GUYS

YOU ARE THE ISSUE
if you make that much money your not supposed to have that much shit. if you don't understand what i mean it's b/c
YOU ARE THE ISSUE

BUY BUY BUY
CONSUME CONSUME
BUY BUY BUY
IT WILL ALL BE OK
BUY BUY BUY
CONSUME CONSUME

That sort of living isn't something people want to do, so given other options they'll do the other options. In Texas there are cheaper housing options without the Cali laws that overly respect a tenants right to squat.

Classic OP.

it's called culture assimilation. it's a good thing there are hispanics that try to get into American culture instead of acting like this is their old country.

gay people are weird like if you fall and fuck your knee up they are worried about your well being.
or like you have a "drug issue" they all want to help.BUT this might only work if you a male they might be really mean to girls

Holy shit, I've never seen someone sperg out on the idea have a house and good car like that's some kind of crazy spending spree. Living in California must be pretty shitty if a house and car are only for the 1%. Neat

Attached: 1546548357904.jpg (624x960, 76K)

no it's sad b/c American culture is trash

Fuckin A. There's enough of them already. I'll think about that next time I wanna tell a Californian why they suck

actually EVERYONE in California has a car it's required but you dont waste 50k on a truck thats worth nothing . Financing is just another Con

whatever you say border rat

You dont get it you never will b/c you think you are suppose to have all those things you fell for the American okie-doke and your never understand you are too far gone

Los Angeles is a shithole

So there's a law making everyone get a car in Cali? That'd be pretty retarded. 50 grand for a truck that'll last you 20-30 years is a bad investment how? Paying 2 grand for a piece of garbage that'll last a year seems like the waste of money.

Yeah? You savin up all that money to pay taxes for those amazing public transportation systems?

I very much agree its a luxury especially if you can drive and have a car

yeah you a tarded b/c you think if you pay 50k its good and if you pay 2k its bad .You think new is good and old is bad you are tarded. I can pay 2k for a car put another 2k into fixing and replacing with FANCY NEW PARTS then have a car for 20-30 years for 4k so YES 50k is a bad deal but your dumb so there is no helping you.20-30 years for a car is trash. your car should easily last your entire life.

Yup, owning shelter and transportation sounds like a huge scam. Pay $1000 in rent every month or pay $750 for a house that'll be mine, real tough choice.

Check your privilege

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 10K)

You clearly have never owned a car before.

You clearly don't know how to work on cars

You fucked up user. Move to California and live the American dream of renting an overpriced shoebox staring right into another shoebox so you can upgrade your car to one without AC like the cracka ass founding fathers intended. Fuckin Cali rocks!!

overwhelmingly shitty trolling itt

Only been doing it for just short of 30 years, so I must know nothing. Like engines having a life expectancy, or any car you can get on the cheap most likely has frame damage/rust, the older a car gets the harder it is to get parts for.

I've been all over the country including los angeles. It is trash.

I can't take my garage with me on the freeway. And even if I could, what, you expect me to pull to the side and get out with all those cars whizing by at 7mph?

Bait 7/10. Lots of bites. Good for you

Are you insane?

Spics dont

>white.Mexicans in California are pretty sad they lost all there culture

That's the funny thing, they don't act white, they act like white stereotypes, and they lose their culture because muh American. They are literally retarded goblins

California is like Germany with a couple Mexicans. Texas is like Mexico with mixed whites and whites breeding with blacks.

Truth the blacks out there talk like white people it's fucking weird. In Texas they are like the ultimate stereotype.

Ding ding ding, we have a winner for most retarded reply of the thread folks.

Lived both places. Last place I worked in Texas EVERY white girl had a mixed kid. In Cali they segregate.

(wtf r u doing?) Naw! look at the OP. Smog, traffic. liberals. This place sucks!

>LA = California
Why even respond?

>Live in LA
>pay $5 a gallon of gas

You fucking pleb. Buy a fucking hybrid. I still have gas in my tank from when I bought it 7 months ago.

nice autism but you cant fool us faggit

Attached: boris.jpg (195x258, 7K)

I literally could have written this same exact post, word for word. Went last year, really enjoyed it. Disney, LA Comic Con, Universal (at night) , etc. Only regrets were missing out on Santa Monica pier and the fact that I could not smoke ANYWHERE w/out people asking me for one. One guy in his car stopped at a red light asked me for one for fuck's sake.

I'VE LIVED IN LA FOR THE PAST 20 YEARS AND IT HAS TURNED INTO AN ABSOLUTE HELLISH SHITHOLE IN THOSE 20 YEARS.

You should move out then it would get better.

>make decent money
>have a decent place in Koreatown
>lots of QTs in Los Angeles, no inbred rednecks
>all my bands play at nearby venues
>literally a fuckton of good food options from different countries
>no snow, so I can drive my sports car year round without worries of rust
>can hit up the beach any time I want
>legalized weed

I love Los Angeles.

Continued..
Also, I was very surprised to see how much of a cesspool Hollywood Blvd was.

LA sucks ass, who would live there?

I agree city living is awesome. Fuck rural areas ,too boring. Hope I can one day move to central london from my current borough, though I doubt it will ever happen since my high functioning autism prevents me from getting the job I need to get the funds to live there. Not to mention available houses and flats being few and far between due to foreigners buying and renting them at ludicrous prices. Im jealous of you user, sounds like you have a good life.

Besides the +6 million people there now? Nobody.

Bet more than 5 million of them came from South America

2 million are illegals, 2 million are rich or trust fund babies, and the other two are poors

LA
>too many spics
>too many asians
>no public transportation
>retarded "writers" and "actors"
>annoying faggot population
>endless smog
>niggeres infesting south LA
>entire section of city dedicated to homeless
Yeah, no. I live here, too.

>>too many asians

Just avoid Irvine, SGV, and Ktown and you're fine

And where there's universities. I swear each university has majority asians or spics.

Why are incels also most likely to be unpaid shills?

California....rust??? nope

UCLA is in the nice area, and USC is pretty much closed off to spics. Also the 5 colleges in Pomona are pretty suburban

I heard there are bums all over ucla campus.

Does it have niggers?
Does it have spics?
Does it have trannies?
One yes answer means it's a terrible place
2 means it's almost bottom of the barrel
3 is it couldnt get any worse and an hero would be better than living there.

Why are Asians bad? I understand the illegals and that niggers are absolute slobs, but Asians all seem pretty normal to me.

Whatever you want, just please don’t come to California. It’s as terrible as you say, it’s best if you just stay wherever you are.

I doubt he ever plans on going to California.

Nah, it's fucking policed like crazy, like USC

Fuck off this place is an aids infested dumpster fire