Celeb Thread

Celeb Thread
Mlik Edition

Attached: Rihanna1a.webm (480x600, 269K)

Thanks for the mammaries.

Attached: kira-kosarin-2016-nickelodeon-kids-choice-awards-in-inglewood-ca-7.jpg (1280x1881, 310K)

Fuck, those tits look great

Mmmm lik

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but oh yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice and big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

Attached: 1496732179653.jpg (2400x3600, 863K)

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but oh yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice and big now....

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

Attached: melissa-villasenor21.jpg (1080x1352, 1.48M)

It's Dua Lipa's birthday today, say something nice about her!

This only applies to people in real countries btw, if you're a third-worlder still trapped in the 21st please REFRAIN from posting nice things until it's your time.

Are you sure? I forgot how much pointless bullshit there was between games lol, could easily catch a few winks while they're interviewing randoms.
It's on at a rly dumb time for me though, I can't catch much.

Attached: 5.jpg (1280x1151, 963K)

MDIB

Attached: 43502266031_1ce9aea6e2_k.jpg (2047x1330, 308K)

Go on...

Attached: tumblr_po2bgsEADu1ua9rv5_1280.jpg (1238x1613, 364K)

how unoriginal are you faggot?

Attached: keykeyqt~29.jpg (1280x1279, 175K)

Attached: 11.jpg (1242x1594, 312K)

chaddio can I be ur special road dawg too owo

Attached: gg737.jpg (2394x3600, 894K)

Based kernan poster.

sloot

Attached: Dua Lipa1.webm (640x1136, 1.67M)

Attached: shawnee-smith42.gif (400x200, 1.04M)

Attached: 1496505596359.jpg (1870x2580, 849K)

she has a lovely habit of sticking her tongue out and her butt is very nicely shaped
i missed Hayden's birthday :(
>It's on at a rly dumb time for me
tell me about it...

Attached: Emma angeryqt.gif (500x281, 986K)

Attached: A70A6A4D-E9F2-4237-BFF2-5C118707042B.jpg (1280x1802, 277K)

well idk if 5 would be the exact number but we'll just say it is for posterity sake
lucky number slevin right cheer bbyboi
>kernan
made me chortle but irl f a m

Attached: WEAyKyYz.jpg (1252x1252, 184K)

I'm gonna try to contain how much I enjoy these.

Attached: 1118full-kira-kosarin.jpg (1118x1835, 495K)

it is written in the book of usable minutes that all things have their center in their dying

Attached: margaret-qualley-photoshoot-for-the-new-york-times-style-june-2016-1.jpg (1024x1550, 194K)

I want to be chads favorite bitch

Attached: E41B937A-5F12-4A62-A9D4-A3978A5A9D78.jpg (788x1190, 206K)

liessss

epic
promise my car ride music will b good, you can take that to the bank boiiiiiii :3

Attached: gg766.jpg (2308x3000, 491K)

Attached: alyson-hannigan3.jpg (975x651, 38K)

Attached: 1491117938522.jpg (2741x2000, 731K)

have fun in school next week faggot

my precious dua....and i'm not even at home to post my entire collection in her honour :(

Attached: dua1.jpg (800x1198, 160K)

She looks old for her age. She is still pretty hot

Attached: 14422696056_88bc120b73_k.jpg (2048x1363, 242K)

Attached: 1545076D-6045-4B49-B3EF-E725FAC753DE.jpg (1200x1800, 140K)

I'll take all the face you got...

Attached: C9fIZhiVwAAQ8EJ.jpg (675x1200, 278K)

BTFO

Time for a nostalgia fap?

thats all very true
only caught the last game today, but fuck waking up earlier

are you the Naomi dude who was here last night?

oh hey there :)
at least you didn't miss her birthday :p

Attached: 18.jpg (700x700, 51K)

Attached: melissa-taylor.jpg (1080x1080, 96K)

Yeah I don't really care
I can live with being number 6 lol
I like the idea of a road buddy tho

Attached: DA4ED245-3329-4699-925F-6C5DC1272B56.jpg (305x902, 86K)

Attached: alyson-hannigan6.jpg (401x612, 26K)

Attached: 1510325679894.jpg (2048x2048, 649K)

i'll just have to post extra hard when i'm back tomorrow

Attached: dua2.jpg (220x330, 21K)

Attached: shawnee-smith22.jpg (637x1000, 142K)

I thought this was phoebe, you got my hopes up

Attached: 10644020_835345893145126_1392085213_n.jpg (640x640, 122K)

Attached: IMG_1485_2.jpg (1280x1585, 518K)

Attached: 6335C5C3-EA18-4D84-9D6E-AD265C3A1726.jpg (535x800, 43K)

there is no center. what this is that you're experiencing is an illusion. an illusion you're experiencing inside a locked room that only time has the key to. why the illusion? because time must grow the things that it will inevitably kill.
well you'll be like the 3rd person ever to get hold the DJ card in the whip so I know the music will be good uwu

Attached: keykeyqt~22.jpg (1280x1890, 271K)