$200 for an ounce of kush

>$200 for an ounce of kush
am i being raped

Attached: OrangeKush.jpg (407x413, 61K)

not rly

i live on vancouver island and i pay 100 for an ounce, so unless you live in an illegal state than yes.

Attached: 1479326319241.jpg (600x450, 52K)

That's the generic base line price. You're not getting a deal but you're not getting ripped off. Others who have always had the luxury of better prices will tell you otherwise.

no, not at all thats rather cheap for some mid tbh

what's the THC content?

Attached: 1551392873637.jpg (320x231, 11K)

Haha, and you still pay! Hahaha

nah, that's a decent price.

I paid that price in high school, when I was young and without connections. An ounch of top shelf runs me anywhere from 75-100 from the store, and about 40-50 from a good friend who grows mid tier bud.

quebec here and its 140$

decent price in an illegal state
not super great in a legal state

Lol if you’re paying $200/o for that leafy ass weed then yes you’re getting raped

i live Cali central valley. Literally, pot farms down the highway from me on the 99 hwy i think ima have to scope some out

honestly i can get 3.5 for 25 (atlanta) so youd think they'd cut you a deal

bro out here in Cali their getting supper retarded with the price...close to 40% tax in some counties it is moar expensive now then when it was illegal

really depends on your location
>memphis Tennessee, $180-200 for an ounce of gas
>Gary Indiana, $100-150
>nashville $140-180
>olathe kansas/kansas city missouri $120-150

lol good idea but be careful, i can imagine they would guard it with something, or some kind of traps.

dude there is about a 2 week window you can snatch that shit. to early and it sucks and tolate they already harvested

while i do think 40% is gouging, i do think it should be taxed. better to help our country than mexican cartels.

still though, 40% is fucking bullshit, what the hell

its actually hemp!! 6ft plants growing on the side of a major hwy and road.

FUCK ME LMAO wut a buust bro

If it’s good stuff that’s a good price.

Seriously, just grow your own weeds goys. It's free

not the same bruuh. its like saying i want a burger why go and eat out when you can grow your own food and raise your own cattle for a burger GTFO HERE PLEBS ASS NIGGA

in texas you can get a pound for 200

I’m in the process of growing my own for the first time and I have to agree with this guy, it’s a lot of time and effort.

in ky . an ounce has went from 180 to 240 in the last 6 months. for a qp im payin 750 for decent mids.

id drive to texas and dry jack your dog for a 200 dollar pound.

alright guise 200 ounce. i like how do was so blown he gave Mr y half..i was like boooi you betta check this shit again
>uhmuhbad.jpeg
>heres sum extra
Okaaay good customer service, they appreciate muh bidness

Attached: collage1566432358656.jpg (1638x2048, 1.87M)

$79 - outdoor ounce
$150+ - indoor ounce

WA though

Attached: ccell.png (560x599, 600K)

also non sale/deal/rewards price

lmao get fuck cali faggots.
it's about 50% cheaper in WA than when it was illegal, even more than that if you get poorly cured/trimmed shit (it's still just as dank)

No you saved 20 dollars by california standards 28 grams is 220 here chief that is if its really kush my guy.

I wish I knew you irl i pay 45 for a fucking quad my guy

I paid $520 for 2 ounces last time I reuped my weed. I am in a illegal state.

Fuck I just learned that I've been getting ripped off. I'm in Ohio and the guy I bought from charges about $300/oz.

For good shit? I'm in Houston and I can get it for $180 - $300 an ounce depending on how good it is. Now if you are talking dirt weed .....

>
>in texas you can get a pound for 200
Cool rp man

OP, you're not being gypped. In Oklahoma that's about the price for a good quality dispensary ounce and on the street they go for 120-180 depending on who you know.

~$140/oz in NY

Bad trim job on that nugg

> amateur night

Attached: image.jpg (638x1102, 427K)