God I hate talking to women on dating websites. Are they autistic...

God I hate talking to women on dating websites. Are they autistic? I just am trying to have a conversation but these 1-word answers are retarded. Just don't reply if you're not interested. I can't even talk about anything I'm actually interested without revealing my powerlevel anyway so I'm seriously on the verge of giving up.

Attached: talking_on_okc.png (469x640, 29K)

Call her fucking dull so she knows, even if she's mad at you afterwards she'll probably spend all night thinking about it

or just ask her if she wants to fuck

It's okcupid though, I don't want to get banned. Or if she gets pissed she might doxx me somehow. All my social media is deleted or private but she still might find a way.

Why the fuck is you talking about YouTube? Are you a virgin?

Some of them dont have a life.. they have 4 guys on the side and browse dating sites for replies... make a fake POF account with a Male model pic.. same whores with lame replies will jump all over you..

Guys on kik are stupid sometimes too

bitches are boring and have zero personality. enjoy putting in all the effort and carrying the conversation. men greatly outnumber women, so she has close to 10 other guys messaging her at the same time, so you're not special to her at all. you have to either be really fucking hot, or entertaining/funny.

she's not interested but she likes the attention of dudes trying to get with her. it makes her feel like her bullshit life means something cause dudes want to fuck her warm wet hole. don't play this retarded game, just stop talking to her and move on to the next one. don't give her what she wants, you're allowing this bullshit to continue

everyone is stupid on those sites.

just embrace the loneliness. learn to love it.

Attached: candle.jpg (260x194, 13K)

Women in dating sites... shy virgins that held out for marriage but nobody picked them up. Fatties.. women with mental problems like bipolar.. married women looking to cheat.. psychos. Straight up broken sluts with daddy issues and possibly uncle issues.... drug addicts looking for dope boy or sugar daddy... princess mentality cunts... and habitual liars. It's all bad news... fuck them and chuck them...

Holy shit no one likes playing fucking 20 God damn questions

No she won't you stupis autiste. There is not one thot on a dating app capable of doing anything that requires more brainpower than moving her hips in motion to a man's dick.

Youre just brutally uninteresting to talk to. You probably give chicks the 1 shoulder bro hug and expect them to be attracted to you. Fucking low-t faggot.

Time to talk to a girl, let's try to be interesting and be seductive a bit
>Hurr durr u watch youtube?!

Yeah.

True, but then I'll meet them and they won't put out so why bother.

So should I just ask her to fuck and then drop it? Is that really all there is on these sites? I'm 5/10 and a 25 year old virgin pretty much given up on chasing pussy at this point.

No idea what to say. I can be funny and I have woman friends who think I am funny but it's only cause I act like a huge fucking retard on purpose, if I do that on a dating site I will get blocked instantly.

I'd just give up on this one m8. She's talking about uberhaxornova btw

>So should I just ask her to fuck and then drop it? Is that really all there is on these sites? I'm 5/10 and a 25 year old virgin pretty much given up on chasing pussy at this point

It can work sometimes. I've had 2 women from straight up that in about 2 years on tinder

Its because shes talking to about 5 guys all at once.

>I can't even talk about anything I'm actually interested without revealing my powerlevel
>powerlevel
>desperately failing with even autistic girls on a fucking lookup app

Kek

Not cool bro. This chick isn’t even trying like most of them. OP can’t even get a basic conversation going bc this chick can’t say more than one word. This every women that’s ever existed whether it’s online or in person. Every gf I ever had ended up being a really cool interesting person but I never would have fucking found that out without me having to painfully carry every conversion. My last ex in particular was a nightmare for the first month or 2 to talk to bc she would literally just laugh at everything and just look at me waiting for me to top what I just said or waiting for me to say something even more interesting with zero input. It boggles my fucking mind honestly. I feel OPs pain

Clearly you are still chasing pussy but you are a male so I understand you.

If you actually are autistic there is pretty much no point in trying. 75% of MALE autistic people never get married or have kids. It's based on on several studies regarding autistic people so yea. You just have to love with it.

Females get a free pass because males just want to bang. There is always some competition.

Curse yourself for being born with autism. Only real way out is a hero.

most women are autistic. most are feminists.

That was all that was on her profile.

I honestly don't know what to say to these girls they have nothing on their profiles half the time and when they do it's stupid shit. Unless I start doign off the wall "have you ever done X" lol randumb reddit tinder shit I have nothing to say.

Alright.

Dude... some women are into virgin guys. The one that broke me fucked a couple more after we broke up... some kind of fetish she has... I know cause we met up couple years later... make new account.. have some body pic photos with some rainbow tiger face pics... nothing too revealing... if she texts you after a few messages on the dating app... you are golden... good hygiene is key.. shave your junk. Give a few dick pics.. can't go wrong..

Does Yea Forums like bb-guns?

Attached: 20190821_180738.jpg (2880x2160, 1.2M)

No that is fair, I am not being much better, my problem is I literally don't know what to say. I have 2 women as friends online who get pissed when I don't hang out and play vidya with them because they like my retarded sense of humor. Then I get on these dating websites and I cannot think of a thing to say. I feel like my brain is literally being drained. I can make women laugh normally and they think I am funny but I feel like I am pulling teeth even thinking of an opener on these dumb sites.

Honestly don't know if it's just because I am ugly or what. Even the interesting conversations I've had with some of these girls, I have no interest in.

I stopped trying for a while. Then the last month I suddenly had the urge to get laid. I did get girls twice. One time a girl brought me to a drive-in theater. She was a bit fat but cute and had a blanket rolled out in the back seat of her van. Halfway through the movie she went back and rolled it up. Talking to her was like talking to a brick wall. I wore shorts on the date so I wouldn't sweat and apparently that pissed her off. Second time, some girl on MeetMe told me she was good at sucking dick and invited me to her house. Got there and we watched half an hour of Avatar movie then she shut it off and said she was bored. I chatted with her for a bit then said I had to leave cause I was tired. I left and drove 45 minutes home, I even bought condoms. I changed my mind because she was fat and I seriously couldn't get an erection even sitting right next to her. I wasn't even nervous, I knew I could put my hand on her leg and we would have ended up fucking but I didn't want to lose my virginity that way so I drove home instead and thought about killing myself.

Yeah. Is that a gas one?

Maybe I should message some of these women asking if they've ever taken a guy's virginity? I just don't want it to turn into some kind of femdom thing, That would be really embarrassing and I don't think I'd enjoy it.

what a dumbass cunt

on the other hand, I have stuff like this happening. Which I guess is better?

Attached: okc_girl.png (534x634, 33K)

you are entitled to have a woman sucking your dick. First of all stop idolising women. what kind of a beta cuck are you to have all these female friends. females can"t be your friends. First of all because they suck at being friends. women are selfish in regards to their relationships with men even when it's supposedly a friendship. You need to change your mindset and realise for women their is no unconditional ' love'. they are superficial whores so just toy with them and manipulate them

Dont approach it like that... wear disguise and have it posted on your profile stating your a virgin.. I got lucky cause the one I hooked was into that... I'm sure your inbox will have a few messages asking what you are about.. not sure what okcupid is as for format. Just make a POF account... write headline as "virgin guy looking for my cherry popper" ... I'm sure you will get lots...

I only have 2 and one of them is married, I don't give her anything, she actually bought me a birthday gift that cost a bit of money. I have no desire for her sexually, she is like my cousin or sister. I just put that in as a reference I'm not completely autistic.

Honestly they get it so much they don’t even attempt to do anything about it

Props for well given tips, man!

>autistic

>I just am trying

Stopped reading because, well, You don't English so good.

Yeah you're probably right. Years of Yea Forums have made me a bit paranoid.

How is there anything wrong with that?
>I just am trying
Not technically wrong, any more than "I just want" unless you're an actual grammar nazi in which case feel free to enlighten me.

She sounds perfect for you, maybe slightly smarter than you.

I fucking love that second story. That makes me feel a lot better about myself since I can relate to every part of it. I thought I was the only asshole in the world (24, virgin, not afraid to lose virginity but feeling selective how I do it) stuck in this situation.

>not technically wrong

Lol. That's exactly what it is.

She's a loser slut probably has cats also.. like the female version of beta cuck chan user...

Very well could flake. You should already have plans for this weekend. Women are more attracted by your unavailability then your availability. Being open on the weekend shows you have no other Saturday night fuck options. A random girl online has to earn that shit.

Learn some game OP.

T.chad

post her pics op

Explain why.

Glad i could help user. There's nothing wrong with not wanting to fuck fat girls, just as there's nothing wrong with girls not wanting to fuck fat guys. I said long ago I don't want to be a virgin but if my only options are women I am not at all in a million years attracted to, I'd ratehr stay virgin.

Had a chick I met a year ago try to make moves on me 3 times because I was a virgin but kept denying her. One night 2 months ago she gets wasted, vomits everywhere and basically gives me a huge sob story about how shit her life is and how everyone she's ever dated is an asshole. Keeps saying the only thing she needs in her life is me and shit like that.
I bought it hook line and sinker, met up later and fucked her a few times all the while she keeps telling me i'm the best guy ever, planning future etc, but she threw me away suddenly to hunt more virgins and I still feel like fucking shit about it. Really fucked with my head.

Since she browses Yea Forums a lot I just want to let her know she's a fucking asshole and could've just been fucking honest about it.
Also I'm a retard for buying it.

Half of them just want to waste your time. I gives them one chance to meet up and blocks them when they dont show.. I had one meet me out of spite and risked missing a job interview she had later that day... forgot how it went down but I know I said you're all the same... kinda pissed her off..

That's good advice. I actually do have plans this saturday but I will cut them short to fuck this girl.

What should I say? Pic related. PLease help me sound less gay.

Attached: help_me_4chan.png (340x274, 15K)

ok

Attached: okcupidgirl1.png (527x475, 707K)

My cousin is in a similar situation and I'm sad for him and you guys. Do you guys lift? that could help. Online dating is a fucking mess. You need to have really good photos and make yourself look better looking than you are

Be like wtf bitch I'm not talking to you to ask if you watch Youtube. Be honest like you are here cause she thinks you're just as lame as you think she is or may be.

She's bangable... probably low self esteem so your chances are good..

ew, no. that's way grosser than any girl I've banged. I could never get hard for her.

Thinking the same thing. Not the greatest looker, but the hottest girls are usually the most crazy

she's not at all into you. a girl who is into a guy is chatty as fuck

Op this the real girl or just some random from google

Just say "whats your number." Don't even use a question mark because you really don't give a fuck. Then text her a bit after that you actually have Saturday plans. Ask for her availability to meet during the week. Make her earn your weekend time.

She's talking about gamers. Of course she is autistic. Get the fuck out of the house and find a real woman. Fuck. What is wrong with kids these days.

That's the actual girl. Why wouldn't I post her pics? I was already dumb enough to post here about it.

Tits or GTFO

alright. so just "what's your number" with no ? and nothing else after that.

Yeah I used to work with a girl who was kinda fat but had a bf and talked about Markiplier all the time. She got fucked by some Korean dude. I was tempted to fuck her once since she had a nice face and tits but I didn't. Possibly could have too since she was crying to me when her bf cheated on her maybe she would have cheated on him with me as revenge.

Yeah. "What's your number." Because then you'll have nothing to message her about if you texted anymore than that. Don't be texting buddies with women. Just text them to set up dates. Thats it. You can call them once for them to get comfortable with you. 15-20 mins but thats it.

>Did you know?
You can actually stop using dating sites entirely, avoiding these kinds of issues permanently.

fair enough, just making sure

Then I'll die a virgin. Unless I go to a bar and get pretty drunk I'll never get anywhere with a real life woman and most of them have boyfriends / husbands.

Good idea.

ur good man

hilarious how subjective that is:
i have had women fucking absorb hundreds of questions in a convo because they are interested.
but when they aren't, 4 questions in and they say something shitty like "what's with all the questions" or "Holy shit no one likes playing fucking 20 God damn questions"

Focus on your career path. Self improvement. Gym. Hobbies. Learning new skills that can profit from. Improve your social skills. Fashion. Ect.

The women will come if you do this.

I don't need a career for hookups and that's really all i care about.

But you have to understand that girls, even the ugliest ones, only hookup with attractive or successful guys. Hypergamy look it up.

If you are not attractive, then work hard to become as successful as you can.

Fuck man are you retarded

True. I don't think I can become much attractive with wrking out though.

You'll be surprised how much it actually helps

I feel ya OP Im talking to a chick with no pic and she says shes really ugly and wants me to go to a mcdonalds to randomly meet up with her, fuck that bullshit

Sounds like both of you are bad at talking. You ask too many bring questions and she sucks at trying to keep the conversation interesting and her boring ass replies.

Use open ended questions my friend

>powerlevel
kek

> being this scared of a roastie

You will never make it with that attitude

What? did I misuse the term?

I just don't want to end up unemployable cause she spams my name everywhere.

See:
No one invests their time in things that don't interest them. You are investing your time in her because she is interesting to you, but she has no reason to give you more than simple responses.

This is the correct answer. Either she will invest in proving that she's not dull, giving you better responses, or she'll stop talking altogether. Either way, you're making better progress than letting her dictate the rules of engagement with you.

People give very short answers to others they wish would fuck off. Pay attention, incel! Show some social skills and realize they aren't into you.