I took these while bathing uwu how are you all ???

i took these while bathing uwu how are you all ???

Attached: IMG_20190821_191415284.jpg (1456x2592, 988K)

Attached: IMG_20190821_190804137.jpg (1456x2592, 1.11M)

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but oh yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice and big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but oh yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice and big now....

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

Attached: IMG_20190821_191210706.jpg (2592x1456, 958K)

what the hell is wrong with that hand?

Attached: IMG_20190821_190743292.jpg (1456x2592, 1.03M)

Attached: IMG_20190821_190626641.jpg (1456x2592, 1.1M)

what's wrong user ??

can you please stop ?? :((

someone get an exorcist

please

Attached: IMG_20190821_191316203.jpg (1456x2592, 938K)

>not posting timestamp

Attached: 1541691110544.jpg (611x681, 85K)

Attached: IMG_20190821_191430200.jpg (1456x2592, 990K)

What made you fancy doing this op?

I've already proved this is me ????? no timestamps required u.u

i want attention uwu sorry

it's aisha from yesterday u.u

Attached: IMG_20190821_191155748.jpg (1456x2592, 978K)

Attached: 156642674132265334014.jpg (1456x2592, 993K)

Attached: 156642680890099353319.jpg (1456x2592, 1023K)

i ate a cupcake today !!!

Attached: IMG_20190819_195622.jpg (640x495, 28K)

Wouldn't mind making that body of yours shiver with excitement

Hey aisha.
What happened to your bush? Did you trimm?
Post your asshole

hi user !! how are you ?? yea but just a little ..

hope you enjoyed your cupcake

Attached: 67913061_2679017072133244_922267334016499712_n.png (557x689, 244K)

A little bit sick, but happy to see your little bush-y.
And yiu?

Attached: 15664272452481328501603.jpg (1456x2592, 998K)

thanks user !! it was really sweet

aw i hope u get better soon !! im good today uwu

can i drop a load of cum in your womb?

Attached: (((slavery))).png (1024x841, 608K)

Cool, mate. Share more of your bush-y.
How old are you?

no sorry user !!

im 18 and 19 next year !!

too bad

its ugky but anyways !!

Attached: IMG_20190821_194328168.jpg (2592x1456, 785K)

you brap-posters crack me up

it was kind of annoying tbh .....

Attached: spidey171.jpg (600x441, 34K)

It is not ugly, Aisha. You have cute lips.
I'd lick 'em

sluuuuut

Attached: spidey15.jpg (609x459, 93K)

thanks user you're cute!!

i know....

Nice cuts

Will you suck me off now?

Attached: spidey46.jpg (400x300, 15K)

no...sorry !!

Attached: spidey41.jpg (640x473, 23K)

Attached: spidey122.jpg (623x456, 88K)

my scars are almost healed by now u.u

Finger in pussy if dubs

sorry !!

make new ones

maybe tomorrow

post face

Attached: spidey117.jpg (600x600, 36K)

i said yesterday that I don't want to post my face for safety reasons sorry user !!

moar feet plz

Attached: FB_IMG_15558354864677429.jpg (505x461, 23K)

I know.
Why can't I pm you in fucking twitter?

okay, a bit disappointed but alright.

JFBFKSK that pic made me laugh
btw my legs always look fat from this angle

Attached: 1566428179330819476389.jpg (1840x3264, 962K)

Finger in pussy!!

ok post nipples

I've disabled it sorry....

my mom hid the razors but I still have an old one !! it can't cut that deep but it's something i guess

soles?

Attached: 1564816460702.jpg (478x686, 75K)

That's bullshit and I can prove it. Google "The Lavon Affair" and get your facts straight, loser.

Attached: IMG_20190821_191204506.jpg (1456x2592, 889K)

SOMONE expplain who this is?

Why you disable it? I want to stalking you.
Post more anus!!

what are soles user ??

Pff, yeah right, just search up "USS Liberty" and shit your pants.

who tf is this?

so ur an emotionally damaged girl who just turned 18 and is looking for compliments on Yea Forums

sorry but i get too anxious talking with someone in pm u.u

me !!

you must be a real burden for your mother.

HAHAHAH BRAAAPPPP HAHAHHA

that's right user !! stupid i know

the bottoms of your feet >_>

Attached: 9ab.jpg (1080x1276, 187K)

anons plz explain who this and y no timestamp?

yea i know she only pretends to care about me but she secretly hates me

google has decided the pic below is an 86% match, the 14% is the fact this dude has teeth

Attached: 4chan_Moment.jpg (586x440, 59K)

this ??

Attached: 1566428601690627539493.jpg (2592x1456, 1.18M)

dont worry ill fuck you good honey

u got a kik i will talk to you i never talk to girl before

I'm not surprised, being such a bloody fuck up that you probably are. Be thankful she didn't kick you out of the bloody house already and if she hated you she'd let you cut away you daft cunt.

no but i have twt its aishad0ll !!!

yup!

Can we see that ass hole. Your pussy is fucking banging. Nice clit

It's cute :3

she must be so disappointed but its mutual since she didn't care when i told her my step dad had raped me :)

im already dressed so for now only pussy pics sorry user !!

paint your toenails black?

Attached: Knife_Dog.jpg (473x461, 20K)

nah i always forget to and they just looka bad :c

Dammn, how tf she didn't believe you.

SHOW PANTIES

well now i feel guilty jerking off

post mouth lips

You're both fucked up then. Cutting yourself like a dumb cunt for no reason. I genuinely pity you.

cause she doesn't really care about me and prefers that asshole

Attached: 1566428977819656340656.jpg (1456x2592, 930K)

make a kik

mmhh....it helps me to relieve sadness and anger.....

nah sorry user !!

so whats the point of all this?

i just want attention cause im lonely uwu

whats the point of the twitter

would you mind putting on a skirt/dress and taking a pic up it where we can see your panties?

idk anons were saying i should create a discord but I don't have enough space in my phone and since I already had twt installed .....

whats your voice like?

Relieving sadness and anger by hurting yourself? Get the fuck out of here. Fucks like you just piss me off, attention seeking fags. You're just an attention seeking whore. Disgusting.

What’s for dinner tonight OP?

uhhh fix that and make a disc/kik twitter is stupid

Cute panties, darling.
Nice dimples you have there.

sorry user i tried !!

Attached: 1566429304958619615228.jpg (2592x1456, 954K)

don’t feel guilty user i like the thought of you stroking your dick to me uwu

r u asain?

i didn't cut myself to bring attention ?? in fact i always hide my scars

why do u answer as if it is me.......

Can you cross your legs with the skirt on pls

I'll have cereal and milk again !! or maybe yoghurt with milk....

Yeah alright, sure you do. Bet you don't talk about them 24/7 like a broken record whenever you're talking to someone.

Attached: fat bastard2.jpg (380x380, 17K)

what do you have to be sorry about? thats amazing

who got mor pics >?

You're beutiful OP, and make me really fucking horny, hope you have a great day

i barely talk to others.......

Attached: 1566429671277401316104.jpg (2592x1456, 900K)

any more feet? i forgot to save the ones from last time ;-;

the pic is way too dark sorry the lighting is bad !!

wtf your walls and room

We appreciate you coming back to talk to us, can you take a picture pulling on a nipple please?

my feet are ugly sorry !!

Attached: 15664298714505258828.jpg (2592x1456, 847K)

Do you know what a flash is you ignorant fuck?

ugly i know

dont worry about it, if it makes you feel better you could probably turn flash on if you feel like taking more!

Fuck that, you anto-Semite. If you really want to know who the enemies of America are, look up "The Samson Option" and ask yourself why a country would threaten the very nation that funded their establishment and has protected them ever since.

And when you do you can't shut your gob about hurting yourself.

is this chick assaina?

wdym? theyre fucking amazing!

don't know if i did it right sorry !!

Attached: 15664299778868532152.jpg (2592x1456, 798K)

Maybe she lives in a third world country.

Dude, you haven't posted your anus or pussy.

i think pics with flash are ugly.....

I'll turn flash on next time thanks user !!

Thank you!

nah I don't talk about my personal life with others irl

what does assaina means ??

Toenails please

honestly, i love the nails

Attached: Burger.jpg (397x461, 23K)

hey op add me on snap or kik? id love to fuck you, it's gstoka

it's just that i took the photo there so others won't recognize my room ....

thanks !!! i always paint them black uwu

asian

no sorry user !!

Will you please stop. Have you looked at her hips? This is wrong.

Oh of course you don't, genuine question; have you ever had any friends? Like at any point in your life?

Attached: 15664302570761607865682.jpg (3264x1840, 1.07M)

what's wrong with my hips u u ???

I don't know if i would call them friends but just people i used to talk sometimes .....

Good to see you again, Aisha!

They're great to me

Do you own a pair of heels?

not him but i think he means the scars, no one wants you to keep cutting except the one middle aged man in this thread who's probably 450 pounds+

Attached: 1566427127354.jpg (656x783, 197K)

thanks !! it's nice talking to you all >

Alright, don't know about you but that convo really helped me. Have a good one mate, hope we can talk again in the future.

Attached: frens.png (271x186, 7K)

no sorry !! they're way too uncomfortable for me but they're so pretty !!!

we dont have to fuck, i just want to know more about you, you have a very lovely body and it interest me

You have a beautiful body my dear. May we see your spread ass?

uh the scars... they're part of me and I haven't cut in months but sometimes the need is too strong

please please post this

I would really love to vivisect you and find out why your hips are sunken in and what those bulges are in your midsection.

Attached: 17621561-a-male-surgeon-holds-up-a-sharp-bloody-scalpel-during-surgery.jpg (1300x865, 124K)

Can you lick em?

Scars are sexy in way because they remind us of what we have endured, that being said please don't make new ones

sure

no

yeah !! im trying to learn to love myself and im resisting the urge to cut again

Good! Resist the urge! You can do this

thanks !! that's really sweet of you uwu

I'll go to eat now maybe I'll come back tomorrow or another day !! it was nice talking to you all most of you are so sweet !!!

can u psot more pics i wann jerk yo u

Find a boy or girlfriend thats a dom, theres more pleasurableways to feel pain that won't leave permanent marks. Also have you tried any ropeplay?

You too. We like when you visit us at Yea Forums

Please sit on my face

totally fuckable!

no it wasnt fuck the op whore i want brap brap shit smell text

Why not just not be one then?

Post eyebrows

Wanna add me on Kik? @dxtrogg

hmu tho :c

no timestamp then go fucking kill yourself

post asshole

What brought you to post photos of yourself naked? The attention is wanted for a reason, and I find myself curious as to why people do things of this nature. You should perhaps consider reaching out to a therapist of some sort to try and resolve whatever it is that bothers you. Not to say that in a harmful manner.

Its attention-chan

Attention-Chan already posted tons of pictures and time stamps and requests for days now.

And she's gone. Wait til tomorrow, guys.
Since when she has been posting, user?

As far as I know, certainly for the last 2-3 days around 1-2am cet