Any medfags in today? Is this cancer on my nut or what

Any medfags in today? Is this cancer on my nut or what

Attached: IMG_20190821_230554.jpg (2081x2558, 1.26M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KsdD1MJXOpk
youtube.com/watch?v=_WpY2lxVovA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

pimple

Timestamp OP

Attached: 1469339985021.jpg (506x565, 130K)

just poke it

Impacted sebum gland or possibly a fluid cyst. Probably not dangerous but could get infected if you don't drain it soon. If you can see a dermatologist, do so.

lance it with a disinfected sewing needle. If puss comes out, you're fine. Just squeeze as much of it out as you can and put a Band-aid on it.

If puss doesn't come out, go see a doctor.

Disinfect the area and stab it with a pin if you don't want to go to the doc.

Post pics pls

Squeeze the puss out and eat it user

I've had similar (mine weren't as disgustingly big) but yeah

are right.

You can take care of it yourself, I have. Like others have said disinfect the area and a needle and lance it. squeeze it all out. profit.

looks like a fluid filled cyst that needs to be drained.

Unless its a hard white lump. But looks more like a filled sack.

Stab it and take a pic you fag

For a few months I had one of these roughly the same size as yours. Got tired of looking at that disgusting shit so I stuck a hot knife in rubbing alcohol and cut that mf off my sack. The consistency of the pus was like cottage cheese. It was vile but completely harmless.

ingrown hair, gets pussy. I got loads over my nuts.

> (OP)
>
>ingrown hair, gets pussy. I got loads over my nuts.

My roommate had one that got the size of a golf ball and he almost died from flesh eating disease. You should get those dealt with.

OP here it's like rock hard when I put my full force on it d
Trying to rush it I get 0results prob for the best anyways if it explodes with oil or some shit inside my sack that would probably be bad

Crush it* sorry using phone

carbuncle on ya nutsack

Yeah you gotta poke it (disinfect a needle of some kind) first to give it an easy exit.

Get a pair of nail clippers, angle them so that only the tip/corner of the blades is in contact with the pimple. Squeeze down son that the clippers slice a small cut on the pimple. Then just squeeze out the puss. Even if its the same as cottage cheese it should all come out.

why is your nut so wet

I dunno genius maybe he just got out of the shower

fordyce spot probably

it's a sebaceous cyst.

Just a general rule of thumb.
If you notice anything not right with your dick, balls or ass, go see a doctor immediately.

Send vid of you popping it

FUCKING BALL CANCER

It's Or what.

Please do not do this. Just use a needle or pinch it with your fingers.

This

youtube.com/watch?v=KsdD1MJXOpk

Whatever you do be sure to post after pics.

tom green did it first
youtube.com/watch?v=_WpY2lxVovA

also I went to church once as a kid and this dude had a zip lock baggy having everyone feel what I assume was his balls in them. He said they were elbow caps which I found out dont exist later.

Are you suing for the mental torment this abuser put you through?

No I think its pretty damn funny. Legitimately thought elbow caps were a thing for a long time. Forget what his lesson was supposed to be.

His lesson is ha you touched my balls idiot *jerks off in corner*

As a survivor of abuse you could get serious coin from the pricks.

Had he removed his balls and put them in a bag or was he holding a ziplock bag over his nut sack?

Epidermoid cyst. They often have a "skin" that needs to be removed, not just popped. I have the same thing, same size, on my sack. I hate it. Almost always benign and sometimes go away on their own. One his size needs to be removed. Unfortunately a dermatologist takes months to get an appointment. No way to prevent them. They just happen and then you remove them.

Dude it was just some rock hard yellow testicular ball shaped shit in a zip lock bag.
I have no idea to this day. I think it was his balls simply cause elbow caps dont exist.

>OP cuts it off anyway
>dermatologists hate him
>???
>profit

Maybe. But OP doesn't get his balls fondled by cute dermatologist PAs if he goes that route.

That sick bastard removed his own balls?

What kind of fucked up "church" did you go to?
What else did those animals do to you?