Whats up with that one? is it a good series or not? obviously stupid people usually dont like it...

whats up with that one? is it a good series or not? obviously stupid people usually dont like it. there although is a battle between smart people.

lets settle this.

is bbt good b?

Attached: bbt.jpg (225x225, 8K)

No. But its a show you could watch if you were dead bored. Or If you are stuck with family. It fills a niche. But it is pretty terrible.

fuck no gay show for pseudo intellectual autists

baroongi!

relative to other sitcoms its quite ok since most are just absolute garbage

Shit show for wannabe smart low IQ huwite niggers.

Attached: 1565979658376.jpg (1024x966, 141K)

i know quite some smart people who love it. thats the issue here

Zimbabwe!

>tv show that appeals to general population
>think the jokes are intelligent

It's the stupidest show going.

No its a show for intellectual wannabees.
Similar to fraiser. But nerdier.

no.
you know people who think they're smart

>smart people

its a stupid show that appeals to democrats because "hurr durr,big bang theory"

I will kms myself before I resort to watching sitcoms

>obviously stupid people usually dont like it.
Stupid people are the only ones who like it because the jokes are all "hurr durr nerdy guy is a nerd" and "hurf durf blonde girl is a dumb" and everyone is an autistic narcissist.

Kill everyone on that show using the bones and entrails of the writers.

no they are actually smart tbh

what are b approved series btw?

>inb4 muh anime

Pooly writen with canned laughter for semi humorous comments. Not funny script. No audience. Filmed on wide studio stages.

In the end shows like that run out of ideas so the characters start getting married while jumping the shark.

no. no. nooooooo. noooooooooooooo.
the majority of its fanbase is the definition of dunning kruger's effect. don't even get me started on the shitty cringy fucking jokes and stereotypes. you dont even have to know anything about science, it just uses popsci and science references to sound smart and quirky and nerdy and shit. OP, go ill yourself

Attached: 4ef.jpg (600x412, 145K)

Fucking garbage show and I'm embarrassed by people who think its funny. While I could start with the dead giveaway of its canned laugh track style sitcom, it's TRUE error is in the low brow comedy and jokes that are often repeated. The show is degrading to women, men, nerds in general and largely served in a stupid way to make dumb people think they're enjoying "smart" humor.

>itt how to trigger Yea Forums

It's funny because it's basically only watched by dumb people who feel like Sheldon.

Was good for two seasons, then ran out of ideas.

Kims Convenience is much better.