Cuck thread post

Cuck thread post
Have your gf/wife ever cheated on you with a BBC or BWC?

Attached: sr3w143yu0y01.png (1894x885, 1.1M)

Im not really a cuck per se, but I have a handful of fantasies about my gf that really get me going. I love hearing other people's fantasies about her too.

She used to be a teacher, the idea of all the horny teenage boys fantasising about her is super hot. I bet some of them took pics and jerked off to her.

she has super pokie nipples and I really want to take her out with no underwear on and see her turn guys on. What I really want to do is come home with my gf and some friends after night out, hang out drinking snorting lines, which always gets her horny. Then she says she has to get her jeans off and asks if anyone minds if she takes them off, to which no one complains. She then takes off her bra under her shirt and is hanging out with with us like normal. She has really pokie nipples, so they'd be showing through. I catch the guys peaking at her and see them texting to each other. When she next gets up and come up behind her, put my hands on her and lift up her shirt so everyone could see her tits. Then take it from there.

she has this fantasy of being on a beach and playing with her pussy while strangers watch and jerk off. the idea of guys jerking off to her and her putting on a show makes me diamonds

pic related, it's her.

my kik - wantago69

Attached: IMG-20160328-WA0000 EDIT.jpg (1200x1600, 318K)

My girlfriend recently started fucking a guy that's more than double my size. I'm 4 inches and he's 9.5

bump

Did you agree to it or has it just become a thing?

Not any cucking but I’ve got my GF to flash a lot of our friends. We even fucked in front of some of them. She also lets me swap her nudes with my best friend. I want to fuck his chick so bad and he feels the same about mine. All three of us are down but his girl is a super prude. I can’t stop thinking about the idea of swapping every time he shows me new pics and vids of her.

Been sharing my life for about 4 years. She's fucked over 25 different guy during that time. Sometimes I get to watch, other time she plays alone

*been sharing my wife

We agreed on the guy that was fucking her before. But she made a tinder account and went hunting specifically for huge dicks. When she found him, she just brought him over one day to meet me and show me what he has got. I accepted it, not right at the beginning (but still did let her fuck him), but grew to love it

In a similar boat, me, gf, and another girl we’re all down, but her bf isn’t about it at all. Used to hardcore flirt with her and basically told her to dump him when it was in the early stages because she was having doubts

How often does he fuck her

Yes, sort of.

My wife has been with me and one other guy, her high school ex. He cheated on her when she went off to college and she broke up with him "to call his bluff" she said. He quickly moved on to several of her friends and shattered her soul. He's a total Chad and she was totally obsessed with him while we were dating, engaged, and even after the wedding.

Long story short she went back home to visit her parents about 3 months after we were married and hooked up w him.

She told me the next day bc she felt terrible, and swore it was the only time but I know how much she still craves his attention and I'm not the jealous type, so I gave her a hallpass w just him.

She goes home about every 6 months and fucks him.

I asked her once who was better, which was stupid, because she wouldn't answer.

my wife has had a hall pass to fuck other guys since she was 19, 28 now and stil does it.

My ex tried to cuck me and I said goodbye in the same night.

Nice. You guys should look into staying at one of the Adult only Resorts like Hedonism. She'd be a very popular gal.

Wife and I have gone to Hedo. Wild place!

My ex "cheated" on me to try to hurt me, but I knew it was going on. I would look at all the pics/vids they took together, and I'd play with her cum-crusted panties after she'd get home. Every time I knew that she'd been with him I made sure to fuck her afterwards.

Did she tease anyone while there?

Quite a bit. Was nude all week, of course. A couple of guys felt her up in the pool, but that's as far as it went

Fuck that’s hot. Seeing her surrounded by a bunch of dudes who are probably rock hard

It was amazing

About 4 times a week

I try to get my wife into Cuckolding, but I swear she's A-Sexual. She's only ever admitted to being attracted to TWO other ppl on planet earth, and both are goofy ass celebs.

She is vehemently opposed to having a 3some or ever discussing her "getting a boyfriend."

If she wanted to cheat on me, she could do it so easily. Right now, as I'm typing this, she's at "book club" with names of women I have heard before, but as far as I know they might not even exist. She could have a guy balls deep in her right now, but sadly she's probably just discussing some shitty book and drinking wine.

How would you feel if she started blowing them?

It would be the hottest thing I've ever seen

Sent you a message on kik

How did you do that? I haven't posted my kik

Fuck I bet it would be so hot to see her lead one of them somewhere to fuck her brains out

Hey cucks there is a big dicked bull for all your gfs and wifes here kik:Blueboyuwu

Well Id like my gf to cuck me. I have this fantasy since my ex left me because she was too unsatisfied. I still love her somehow. Now I cant even stay hard without imagining my gf or ex with other guys.
If someone wants to talk about it or anything kik kingkenia

her kik is scarsbuildthrones

shes my whore ex. she fucked everyone else so she probably fucked a black guy.

Attached: Screenshot_20190729-234925_Drive.jpg (1080x1510, 661K)