6ix9ine is being released from jail in two weeks

6ix9ine is being released from jail in two weeks.

SCUMGANG WHERE YOU AT?!!

Attached: 2402FFFB-B449-4087-BF83-FC4B49DF4421.jpg (900x900, 141K)

This skittle looking fruitcake needs to fuck off

his butthole grew 5 sizes

How do you know this!?

I work at TMZ

Bet her asshole is sore now.
Hopefuly she will die of teh niggerAIDS soon.

Attached: Douche.png (1229x922, 1.72M)

His trial doesnt even start until Sept 9th you dumb nigger

I hope you're telling the truth! I love 6ix9ine and I think he deserves a second chance at life and will definitely have learned his lesson by now!

no hes not

>second chance
Sorry to break it to you but this guys a fucking rat. He got arrested after acting like a tough guy killer on all his tracks and on his Instagram and decided to tell on everyone he was claiming were his gang. If OPs telling the truth his days are numbered. Hip Hop will never accept him back in after what he's done.

who the fuck is this and why should Yea Forums care?

>who the fuck is this and why should Yea Forums care?
Look at the hair and the teeth, it is some well known member of the LGBT community.
Yea Forums loves its traps, dick rate, dick tributes, and furfags so Yea Forums cares.

talentless poseur/nobody that cut itself on its own Edge and is now taking literal Miles of niggercock in some pen someplace. Probably. Nobody cares enough to notice.

Attached: Handfull.jpg (385x395, 31K)

The fuck is Yea Forums?

a famous hacker

>nigger

>even though he's mexican

"Howdy Folks! You like blood? Violence? Freaks of nature? Well then, come on down to Captain Spaulding's Museum of Monsters and Madmen. See the Alligator Boy, ride my famous Murder Ride. Most of all, don't forget to take home some of my tasty fried chicken!"

Attached: 39zS01EJixM0vLQGKg.gif (500x660, 2M)

meanwhile if he was white you'd want him lock up for his whole life.but since he's a minority you gotta treat him like he's the victim

Tell me this is a larp.

SCUM GANG LET YOUR NUTS HANG

Attached: 89f.jpg (600x600, 46K)

>I love 6ix9ine and I think he deserves a second chance at life
69 is a retard that makes shitty music and you being such a fangirl indicates daddy issues and girl hormones

LICKY LICKY, LICKY ON MY BLICKY, UH!

Ayy Fuck 69 City Morgue for life. Kill all rats and snitches bruh

>6ix9ine
At what point is the artist the story rather than his art? That's what I think when I see that ridiculous looking twerp.

anyone who does that to themselves is a complete faggot

fuck him, i hope he enjoyed the assrape while in prison