What's the best way to shave dick and balls so I won't bleed myself to death and I won't get any rash

What's the best way to shave dick and balls so I won't bleed myself to death and I won't get any rash
Depilation is not an option for now

Attached: IMG_20190807_134035.png (613x601, 538K)

beard trimmer. still gotta be careful not to snag your ballsack though

Ask your mommy

Attached: wutFrog1.jpg (1024x642, 95K)

...what? just be gentle you dumb fuck.

I know but I want like smooth and silk touch shave

Use a trimmer like oneblade. Unironically gives smooth shave just be super fucking careful.

Get someone to wax it, really. But if you must shave just do it like your face except for the balls. Do the balls by holding them slightly tight and do it with a dry disposable razor with dry skin.

Please listen to no other advice than mine this thread.

Nair sensitive skin formula with coconut oil.

>use gloves or was your hands after applying, because fingernails are the same material as hair and nair will eat off your fingernails.

>Apply to cock n balls as you would shaving cream, dont rub in.

>spend 10 minutes in front of the mirror with it applied... so shave your face or groom yourself for 10 minutes while it works.

> take a shower and rub all the hair away with a washcloth

Here's my balls after i use nair.

Attached: 12746439_10201290449899379_704500591_n.jpg (480x816, 33K)

well there ya go op.

i heard toothpaste is good

This is bait. If you value your cock/balls don't use nair. I just saved you a lifetime of pain.

lol they sell it at target... why would they sell it if it caused a lifetime of pain.

dont listen to this guy, he has ultra hairy balls that look like he has chewbacca in a leglock

Use Nair hair remover. You can find it at Walmart I’m sure.

DONT USE NAIR!

unironically:
womens razor blades with the huge, soft protective thingies around the blade.
if you think that's gay, get more secure with your sexuality. it's not my fault, they don't make mens razors comfortable. and the electric ones are a recipe for a sack-tear. use some bladed, for this one.
also: shaving cream, obviously, lather up, again and again. be wasteful. your balls will thank you later.

Nair is designed for your legs. Not your cock and balls, you colossal winged faggot.

>I love me some Nair. I still believe in angels

hair removal creme. there is no better thing. even the ladies should use it. shaving is stupid.

but why does it work for him?

he cant answer that.

But yes. it did work. Go get some.

Attached: DC00012.jpg (276x276, 9K)

What i do to avoid cuts is shaving without using any cream at all. After shaving i apply aloe vera gel. Makes it smooth. Try this, maybe it will help you.

Yeah, don’t put it on your balls, typically I use nair near the region above my dick and close to my inner thighs ( at least that’s where most of my hair grows down under. I’d recommend using a shaving cream that prevents bumpy red spots and sensitive/ painful skin. From there, you should use a razor that has an immense amount of lubrication(most of the time, feminine razors are actually the go to, but if you insist on using a razor that’s more masculine, Gillette dose have a razor that has like triple lunricating power; they are yellow.) if bumps ever do come, because sometimes they are inevitable, you can always use gold bond powder, it will temporarily tranquilize the burn of the red bumps.

Hope everything works out

There is always some faggot that makes false claims and then argues for a falsehood

This. Always this.

Ive never gotten bumps using nair. Just saying.

Attached: DC00013.jpg (276x276, 7K)

You look like a fucking pre pubescent teen.

Ok. you sold me, ive been doing it wrong for 20 years apparently.

Attached: download.jpg (203x248, 15K)

Do you know how much easier it is to get a woman to suck my cock when it looks pristine like this?

Attached: vlcsnap-2017-11-06-18h00m02s387.png (544x994, 505K)

You’re entitled to put whatever you want wherever you want on your body, but it dose say on the back that it’s not recommended to put Nair on that region of your body. Typically it’s used for legs and bikini lines, not directly on genitalia, but who knows, maybe it feels different for you. I’m just saying this because the one time I made the mistake of putting Nair on my balls and around my asshole, it hurt like shiz. Id rather just shave on my balls and around my ass instead of taking the risk :/

That's because you put it on your asshole.

Trust me, ive done it all.... the whole shaft, balls, and in between my crack. There is a burn when you apply between your ass crack... but... the quality of life that it provides.....

imagine, as a guy, wiping your ass with only shit back there, instead of hair and shit.

It makes you cleaner (after a shit), You sweat less, and over all you feel better because you can feel every bit of whats going on back there without the interruption of hair.

-all for a little bit of discomfort before your shower.

Use nair

OP is already gone to walmart to get nair

Attached: tumblr_nlc9pa7mH41td22yeo1_400.gif (309x271, 1.68M)

electric razor with two attachments, one for fine trimming and one for normal.
just make sure when you're shaving with the normal attachment that you stretch your skin so that it's flat, so that you don't cut yourself. This is by far the best way though because normal razors fuck your skin up with razor burn. Shit is annoying as hell. Electric is so much cleaner.

For sure! I deadass agree. I just hate that discomfort, man. I guess I’d rather just shave because I don’t really get red bumps anymore. I know how careful I have to be when shaving specific regions of my body. I guess at the end of the day, it’s all based off of preference of that person.

Wax

you did it wrong