Is it possible to stay young like this as a drug addict?

Is it possible to stay young like this as a drug addict?

I dont smoke cigarettes and I wanna use sun screen moisturize and eat healthy but I need fucking drugs

I wanna do Xanax weed and codeine. I cant fucking smile without drugs. I cant laugh. I get 0 euphoria. I get nothing out of love, talking to people, exercise, running around I just want fucking drugs but I want this

I think the happiness I get from drugs actually counteract any health effects because Im so miserable sober

Attached: 4AE649B8-26B8-4BA1-B6F4-5ABAD2BEB325.jpg (1908x1146, 237K)

use the drug money to get professional help

Stop. Weed can give you all kinds of health problems and girls will shun you. Think you can play baseball with a friend while stoned up on weed? Once you give your life to addiction, you have a life any more.

Dont be such a pussy dude

>I wanna do Xanax weed and codeine. I cant fucking smile without drugs. I cant laugh. I get 0 euphoria. I get nothing out of love, talking to people, exercise, running around I just want fucking drugs but I want this
Why the fuck do you even want to live?

No, drug use will age you. Use your drug money to find a head doctor.

If you use as many filters as are used in the picture then yeah you should.

>I wanna use sun screen moisturize
you do know that the chemicals found in almost every sunscreen absorb into your blood stream? Look it up, new study. That shit causes cancer.

I buy all organic products

I do not

>edgy 13 year old thinks he needs drugs because he has a bad day
Grow a fucking pair fag

Use mixed amphetamine salts 4-5 days a week with at minimum taking the weekend off if you go from monday to friday

Ya fucked up your dopamine receptors bud, your body no longer has the ability to stimulate itself through your natural chemical processes

If you're depressed, get a ketamine infusion. It works like magic.

Drugs in moderation won't age you nearly as much as alcohol or sun damage.

I am not an expert by any means. It sounds to me like what you are searching for in the drugs and in life is meaningful experience. It sounds like you relate to the people who do drugs as well because you see the absurdity of existence together and have a temporary way to escape it with substances like xanax and codeine. I think this may be existential crisis/dread and the cure is what most philosophers have been searching out for thousands of years. God bless man, hope you find what you are looking for in life. Jordan Peterson puts forth the idea that bearing more responsibility is one of the things that adds meaning to life. Maybe try doing your best in all your pursuits and try helping those around as much as possible, that MAY be steps to finding the deeper sense of meaning, euphoria you are searching for.

Also I forgot to mention but if you start feeling like you need it to feel normal even with a the breaks take a while off until you feel normal not on anything because that's your mind getting addicted and once your minds addicted your never getting off a substance, the physical effects are just an extra push towards doing it again

OP stop being such a fucking bitch. Boohoo I need drugs to feel anything, only drugs help. Stfu you pathetic fucking loser. Wake up and stop being such a fuvking cry baby. You need to take a long hard look at life and stop giving yourself an excuse to sit around drugged.

No my life is just really really really really shit. My parents did it

Would a one time low dosage thing work? I dont have that option but I have the deep web

You do downers, that's why you're depressed. Stop making excuses and don't blame your parents.

Maybe? IV dose is around 100mg. You'll need more if you're taking it any other way because the bioavailability is crap orally. Plugging it in your ass works good too.

Just popping it one time will cure depression?

Trips checked.

metformin. go rob some diabetics

Hey do a lot of them and you won't get old
Ever