I was very close to killing one person and atleast slashing one or two others, even perhaps stabbed/killed them all

I was very close to killing one person and atleast slashing one or two others, even perhaps stabbed/killed them all.

Backstory:

>Be concert a month ago
>I got in fight with arab
>my friends jumped two other guys
>I did not even hit them
>I am walking down the street
>A black car slows down and some syrian sticks his head out
>Says something "mother" i had headphones
>I take them off, he says go in to the left, I went in
>They rolled in
>As soon as they came out of the car
>I pulled out my knife
>Scream at them, going to slice u
>They hid behind the car
>I said I know who you are, I know your regristriation number on this car
>I saw one of pulling out a knife
>I run twoards him and was going to stab him
>He ran
>Threat averted
>They leave
>They had no idea how close it was that it would have been atleast one murder that day
>I have problems with other people, more "heavier" so I am always prepered.

That's my story, I am proud of myself that I did not slice or stab them, but they pulled up on me and wanted to jump me, morally I should have the right to kill them right?

Attached: 1560074266820.jpg (644x900, 158K)

morally yes, they started it, so you are justified in self defense, legally depends on where you live.

However don't stab anyone even in self defence, because you will have to deal with court and a law suit, and it's not easy to prove it was self defense, and you are very much likely to be charged for murder.

Wow, so faggoty.

Really op is a fat neck beard who got punked and bitch slapped in public

learn to use your fists efficiently,and strike fast and hard.

GET THE FUCK OFF MY Yea Forums WITH YOUR SHITTY LARP'ING.

At the very fucking least - try not to misspell all over the place and sound like you just got drop off from Russia in your fucking ADIDAS track suit. You giant foreheaded motherfucker.

Yes, morally, but I would not feel good by killing someone, even if they attacked me, I would feel very bad. So I did not want to do it, but if they had gone twoards me I would have to do something. And when the third guy pulled knife I had legal right to kill him.

If someone attacks you with knife and you have knife you have to kill him, rather court than graveyard.

I wanted to use fist, but they where 3 and I did not know if they had weapons and I did not want to risk to fight 3 v 1 because I have done that one time before and it is hard I almost kicked beat up

And I dont know, if three criminals pulls up on you, would it not then be easy to defend that in court even if you slashed someone? not kill?

I would have zero regrets about killing some asshole, some people deserve it

I don't know man. I have hurt people, even when they attack me, I feel bad. In some cases I feel good, but it would not be nice to see my mothers face when she sees me get sentence for murder.

Ooh so edgy.. OP is an absolute beast. I'm shaking so much that I'm getting hard

No my friend. I am a nice guy, Im the kind of guy who would buy you a beer, lend u money, help you move or try help you pull that girl, it is just that when someone attacks you, you have to be aggressive. Humans are superpredators, it is in our nature to fight and kill.

Anyone who carries a knife is pretty gay.

This is a trolling larp

Not if I know that anytime 3-4 people can pull up on me with bats/knifes or just beat me 4 v 1.

Bro get a life. Dont let this be something relatively interesting to you. Just move on. The more you glorify violence the more of it will enter your life.

I don't cary the knife to scare them really, I want to slice or kill them, but it will feel bad after and I will get prision.

Just back yourself to be less faggy, you weakboy

I don't glorify violence.

I wanted to talk about the feeling I have and got after almost stabbing a guy, I dont know who else to talk to, It feels so sick that I was in the psychological mode that I ran twoards a guy and was going to kill him.

Bro, I have fought 3 v 1, that is hard, I would have been beaten sensless if not for guards / police.

And if someone pulls up with bats and knifes, I am just suppose to use my hands? I am not Chuck Norris, I am not superman, fuck man.

Amazing ... please tell more

how do u know they were syrian

i am guessing you do not.

i smell bs. post timestamp of knife

Attached: Powell-anthrax-vial.jpg (540x360, 42K)

One guy syrian becuase I know him from before, christian syrian came in 2015.

Two guys Albanian, I know their adress now, It is not hard to get info in this town.

Cant timestamp knife because I dont have it at home, because if they would have called the police.

Use your open palm instead.. if you use fists, you are likely going to bust your knuckles.