How do I get the flakes to stop

How do I get the flakes to stop

Attached: sketch-1566417398343.png (720x960, 779K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rojmj1-6vwM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seborrhoeic_dermatitis.
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Tea tree oil

use Ecosia! youtube.com/watch?v=rojmj1-6vwM

Is it expensive?

1. dont use soap on face often
2. shower with cooler water
3. get some form of skin salve
4. go to doctor

Coconut oil and baking soda.

After 1 day you will see it peel away and then heal and be normal.

I have much experience with this.

Well, Evan, you have to get rid of your psoriasis first. Text me btw.

hydrocortisol

I had the red patches and flaky skin on my scalp, eyebrows, eyelids, around my nose and even on my balls. But the baking soda kills it.

Rub face w/ head & shoulders

I have a friend named evan but he has cerebral palsy

Stick your face in a vacuum

Baking soda is a cheap and very strong antifungal and it works because of its base Alkalinity and the change of the environment of the skin kills the cause of the redness.

This is correct. Judging by his shirt he has bad dandruff. Head and shoulders works on the scalp and face. Worked great for my beard dandruff.

See dermatologist. You have a skin condition that needs treated.. Possibly seborrheic dermatitis.. I have it, looks very similar

This but use selson blue use it like face creme and let it soak in for at least 3 mins before you wash it off

It didnt start till I moved from mississippi to california aka humid to dry environment

its just regular flakes caused by the same shit that causes dandruff. Like other anons said use some dandruff shampoo on your mustache and eyebrows. I just do it when i'm washing my hair.

also my mustache will flake up if i shave it after a long time of just letting it grow.

clean shave, eat healthy, and use face skin care products.

pimecrolimus

Sounds good I'll give it a shot

You can't. It's seb derm. I've had it for years and at best all you can do is manage/hide it by washing your face with a cleanser and moisturising daily.

go away WebMD

occurs when you have a weak immune System. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seborrhoeic_dermatitis. I had it too and got checked for HIV, but I never had it as strong as you have it.

If your first question is "is it expensive" it's clear to see why you've got flakes on your face to begin with

Nah

Wash your face that helps me

Emil, you shave worth warm water, and after shave you rinse skin with cold water to close the pores

Piss off no help faggot

hahaha i got it too. Had to take a HIV Test, since a lot of People with HIV tend to have it. I have because my Skin is very very oily and dry, my mom and sister have it Kind of too.

1. Tea tree oil
2. Keep clean shaven helps a lot

STOP:
>Showering with scalding hot water
>Itching your face
>Eating foods high in iron
>Drinking soda

START:
>Eating literally any vegetables
>Exfoliating
>Rubbing coconut oil on flaky areas.
>Getting vitamin D

>Skin is very very oily and dry
you cannot have it both ways mr squidward

Woah dat negativity, do alot of people like it when you assume everyone is an idiot?

Had that too suddenly happening after I got acne.
I simply use sensitive shampoo that is specifically for the face and afterwards apply a skin moisturizer. Any product with hydro on the name does the job.

ofc you can? There is even Shampoo for dry oily Skin types. lol

The fact that anyone has to ask that user if tea tree oil is expensive while connected to the internet needs a quick jolt.

Not same person, but yes you can. Often with pepole with exema

When I let my beard get full I get the exact same type of flaking. Started washing my beard with a beard shampoo and conditioner once a week and using Nivea cream for men on face and beard and mustache. It rubs right in and it smells a hell of a lot better than most of those oils without leaving your fucking hand nasty and oily if you touch your face

Other dude here. Yea it sounds like malarky but its real

Well, touching your face is part of the problem as well.

Dude I've got oily skin except where my freaking facial hair grows and is always dry. Moisturizing ma roots and actually blow drying my beard after a shower stop that finally after years of thinking I had fucking beer dandridge

anytime i try to look up a skin condition and get nothing but female faces in result i'm prone to consider it one of those things that historically males didn't care about.

Quit letting the cum dry up

Nigga, if I want to thoughtfully stroke my luscious fucking beard while sipping whiskey I goddamn will and if all it takes is occasionally moisturizing my shit then that sounds like a good deal to me. Fuck out of here you can't even grow half of what op has on his face

don't make fun of the obvious nu-males user

I am but a meager europeasant, mr gigachad

this nigga use "mens makeup"

head and shoulders now
the shit works
I was having this issue, after 2 showers boom all gone, back to 18 yo hair/facial hair.
thank me later user

>being this upset about someone telling you that touching your fact is bad for you

>"user! We have family coming over today, can you please put the video games away and use your dandruff shampoo? You're getting flakey again"

it takes like 5sec ´to google so stfu

nah I just shower every day fool

>touching your fact is bad for you

this dude is so worked up he hit the text equivalent of a verbal tic

Right... That dude doesn't realize that moisturizing is a thing since he's sitting in a weeks worth of funk...

ive been exposed!

im too angry at the internet man and couldnt gather my thoughts.

Go find something to get the aggression out irl man, dont be this loser...

and you wrap a towel up chest high and on your head too dont you. I won't keep making fun though because you probably use female bath soaps which smell nice

cringe

I use Head and Shoulders Clinical Strength.
I put it on a coarse washcloth and scrub my face and beard. Worked for me. I made this same thread a couple months ago and some user told me about it.

Attached: GUEST_7dc39b28-b941-4022-9ea9-b43b0a176e4f.jpg (1400x1400, 94K)

i used to have to use clinical strength shit when i was a teenager. Started using generic dollar brand dandruff shampoo and have no problems now.

Maybe its good to get over the initial issue but i think you can switch to a gentler brand later

use some selenium based shower gel

caring this much about what bath soap an internet stranger uses

go get some friends, my man. I'm sure you could do it! :)

Attached: 9c5.png (680x454, 201K)

When I run out of my very Chad'esque *Swagger" body wash... I do occasionally use my wife's bath and body works bs until the next day when I can grab another bottle... Doesn't bother me a bit man

are you still talking about this? i'm sure he's gone already

Looks like Psoriasis

>half of what OP once had on his face
T. Op

Attached: JPEG_20190714_164323-1.jpg (3096x4128, 1M)

clean face, pat dry, apply nivea soft
eat more fatty meat and avoid vegetable oils

1. Buy some skin lotion
2. Carefully apply warm water to skin
3. kill yourself

Based trips

Oh God. I had that issue.

It's complex to treat... properly.

I had to change my diet, hygiene and lifestyle.

>Lower / removed gluten
>Clean shaven and had to apply cortisone creams (3-4+ months)
>Change my bed sheets etc, twice a week. I usually did it once a week though.

My skin was amazing, then when I started my Master's. Stress, diet and sleep became messed up...and I struggled to find a job after I finished. Apparently my anxiety I developed contributed to it.

Anyway, my skin is now 98% back to the way it use to be. Just mild irritation around the nose occasionally.

Apply step 3 regularly for maximum effect.

Attached: 1554993851503.jpg (1067x600, 47K)

I have been going through a rough patch where all the stars perfectly align for bullshit

Attached: FB_IMG_1566317112631.jpg (720x960, 124K)

Lubriderm intensive care not sure if spelled right.

Take a shower every single day and it will stop on it's own. Shave that goatee first. But make sure you shower every day without fail. It looks like you have red spots around your nose.. Does it itch where it flakes and turns red?

use lotion retard

I usually scratch away the flakes

Try not to have such awful genes in the next life.

>next life
Get a load of this faggot

Just shower every day. Do you do that?

will try

Every other it actually gets worse if I go every day

shower, with shampoo
moisturize the area
repeat every day