Ask a ex heroin addict who quit cold turkey anything

Ask a ex heroin addict who quit cold turkey anything.

Attached: tumblr_p9qjknUZnP1su5a4po1_400.gif (300x400, 1.03M)

are you okay?

Where did you get money to buy heroine? If you quit cold turkey, what will you do with the money you saved?

Physically yes aside from some scars from shooting. Mentally still in need of help but have taken great strides using psychedelics.

>Heroin
THANKS OBAMA!!!

Why did you stop?
Never taken hard drugs myself but I do belive that they have a strong grip over you. As such you must have had a good reason to stop.

I worked for it in the beginning. Towards the end I would do anything from steal to beg for money on the street to get my fix

Heroin isn't the problem the state of the country is

how do i quit soda?

You reach a point where you just can't do it anymore. It's either kill yourself or get clean. After 4 ods I had to stop

Wut sweetie?

Attached: d3buwle-05796fdb-abc0-4cf0-a9dd-845ae6d6c474.jpg (663x374, 34K)

Switch to carbonated water.

If you're making enough to buy drugs and food, there's no reason to stop doing things for money. Just horde the cash. If you can make a good living off it, you dont need a actual job.

Why haven't you just overdosed and died? Nobody cares about you or your little addiction stories. I hope you relapse lol

The humiliation of what I was doing was too much. I'm a man that likes to work for my money. I don't expect the world to give me everything. Heroin is not to be taken lightly it can steal your soul.

Lol you sound like me before I got addicted. The misplaced hate the self-loathing you're in for quite a ride buddy.

What's the worst/ self-degrading thing you did for a fix?

when will you relapse?

Flirted with guys to get drugs. Teased them into thinking they could fuck me then bailing.

Hope I don't but I understand that it will probably happen. I just need to keep moving forward and not get stuck like I was.

Never got in trouble/caught while bailing?

It's not to hard you just say your going out for a smoke and bail.

A little late to be worried about your reputation. If I could suck another guys dick for $50 I would. Most people who work a bormal 9-5 at $10/hr makes less versus 5 minutes of sucking a guy off.

How are you alive? Wouldn't have withdrawl almost have killed you? (Sorry if i sound like an idiot i don't know much about drug withdrawal)

I'm a straight male. I only played with guys heads.

What does turkey have to fucking do with heroin you retard

Opiate withdrawal can't kill you. It only makes you feel like you're dying. It's similar to crawling a mile on your stomach through broken glass.

It's just a term for no medically assisted withdrawal