Why do liberals and democrats want to ban guns?

Why do liberals and democrats want to ban guns?

Attached: 1562821172366.jpg (1273x873, 186K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gunsamerica.com/digest/16-round-revolving-shotgun-srm-arms-model-1216-full-review/
mises.org/library/myth-nazi-capitalism
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Some do, some don't. But I'd say they're trying to cut down on kids being shot, right?

Are you actually FOR kids getting shot?

That is a bullshit excuse. If that were at all true, why don't they also make the punishment for gun crimes tougher? Afraid they're going to upset their slaves?

>Are you actually FOR kids getting shot?
Great argument there fag. Because if you don't give up ALL of your gun rights, you want kids to get shot. Does that also apply to the logic that if you don't want alcohol banned, you want kids to get killed by drunk drivers?

We don't. Conservatives, get your heads out of your asses. We're tired of mass murders. So we want background checks so dangerous felons or mentally unhinged people cannot get assault weapons. Why is this so hard to understand for you? Jesus.

Because guns kill people. And living people have an interest in staying alive.

They don't want to ban all guns.

Just anybody who's not a police officer.

Because they NEVER do anything wrong, right?

Yes you do want them all banned. Today it's "assault weapons", next you'll want any semi-auto to be banned. Then you will all laugh about how you finally took all the guns away. Meanwhile Tyrone and Juan the next city over still have their guns. BTW its already illegal for felons to buy guns, but I'm guessing they skipped that part in your "gUnz 1z eVlzs" class.

No, people kill people. Cars kill more people than guns, are we banning those too?

>if you don't give up ALL of your gun rights, you want kids to get shot
Hey, you said it, I didn't. But, yes, it might just be the only way to be sure.

Here's the bottom line: there's no really good alternative. Thoughts and prayers haven't done jack for us lately. We need ACTION! So, let's just TRY banning guns and see what happens. Hey, if there are still crazy school shootings, then that'll be our bad, ya?

Oh yeah I'm sure they'll work out nicely. Meanwhile we can't go a day without liberals and niggers bitching about the fucking police.

We don't.

We want universal background checks
Ban assault weapons and large capacity magazines

>But, yes, it might just be the only way to be sure
In other words you're a useless moron, who wants everyone else to be useless as well. Yeah, I don't think so.

What is a "universal" background check? Not a single person on the left has been able to purposely define what that even is, and of course the fucking MSM never asks their slave masters what it is either

i guessing there are alot of people that love you

because Americans are too stupid to own guns responsibly. You can have your guns back when you learn to behave,

Because you're the only country all that shit happens in you fat backwards hillbilly fucks

>Ban assault weapons and large capacity magazines
So that way only guns we have are .22s with 5 round capacity? Then you will want those bans too eventually.

Hmm, seems like you've taken a wild tangent in thought process there. Please take a few minutes to calm yourself and then resubmit your rebuttal

>You can have your guns back when you learn to behave
Show me ONE country that has ever given back guns to citizens, after banning them

They don’t you tard lol
Gun control laws are usually like limiting magazine capacity and more thorough background checks
Bernie sanders wants to stop manufacturing assault weapons for civilian use but that hardly translates to “ban all guns”

I don't need too. You haven't provided a single argument other than "we need to ban guns because I don't like them".

No you dolt they’re trying to get rid of Civilian NATO weapons

If any of you guys seriously believe that politicians in the US intend to ban all firearms you’re willfully ignorant and probably not an adult

Simply not true. Many Democrats love guns. I love guns. But I want less mass murders by making it harder for dangerous psychos to have high-powered weaponry they don't need. How does this logic escape you? You're paranoid and deluded.

Attached: IMG_9750.jpg (499x460, 46K)

Yes it does mean you want to ban all guns. First of all, we have people running for president claiming that fully-autos are legal, which is a blatant fucking lie and of course their slaves and the MSM don't call them out on it. And "assault" is another lie that is a blanket term that basically applies to anything that isn't a handgun or shotgun. Next you want say "all semi-autos need to be banned", which will ban almost every gun in this country. It's the same bullshit you fags do every time.

Fuck, I'd love to ban all cars. Trains are great.

Please read what I wrote again. Thoughts and prayers and crocodile tears from the NRA has done nothing to stem the tide of violence. We need ACTION! So take away guns and let the data speak for itself. If things get better from a school-shooting standpoint, boom, we know it was a good move. But, if not then again, boom, we know it wasn't the right thing.

We can even put the law into effect for say 3 years only, with a hard sunset clause based on shooting stats. If it helps, it stays. If it doesn't it goes. Very scientific. Just another step forward in the Great Experiment that is America.

Except there are people who do want all guns banned. Look at the deep blue states and cities and their ridiculous gun laws. Then tell me those people don't want guns banned, my ass.

There are only two sides to the gun debate: peoople who know about guns; people who don't know anything about guns

You’re retarded
You just assume things wildly
there are only like 2 candidates that even want to stop the manufacture of nato weapons and even if elected I doubt they would be able to make it a reality
Gun control isn’t the problem lol autistic uninformed folks like you are the problem

>Thoughts and prayers and crocodile tears from the NRA has done nothing to stem the tide of violence
And there it is. I don't need to even read the rest of your bullshit. You're ousted yourself as a fag who is afraid of all those scary guns, but you don't say a fucking word about all the minorities who break the gun laws. Even though those are the people who are committing the most gun violence in this country. But no, it's all on the NRA.

It’s funny bc many of these pro gun people are also trump supporters and he has done more shit for gun control than any other president in the last 30 years
gun issues are only a problem when someone you disagree with mentions them

You really think someone like Cory Booker and Harris won't ban guns? Two people from states that constantly shit on the 2nd amendment. But right, they don't want to ban guns. If they were to get anywhere near the oval office that would be the first fucking thing they do.

Oh right, you're one of those "Trump wants gun control so vote for Democrats!" shills. Yeah, nobody falls for this bullshit. Maybe you should ask your slave masters for a new tactic.

Why are conservatives and other corporate cocksuckers so averse to free education, healthcare, and a living wage for low skilled workers?

No one is trying to ban guns though
Not one single politician or candidate has said they were hoping to ban guns.. assault weapons maybe

Attached: 0E246F57-040A-4E41-862E-9286BA7D7023.jpg (400x236, 22K)

Nicely done, you've managed to reply without even acknowledging my main argument. A complete dodge.

>free education, healthcare
Because retards like you keep calling it "free" when anyone with a HS education or higher knows it is NOT free

And what is a "living wage"? Seems like it changes by the fucking day with you people. First it was $15 an hour, now we have people demanding $20 an hour. Next you'll want $30. But of course you don't give a shit, because you're not the one who pays for it.

Yea I seriously believe that and you’re a fucking idiot if you think America is going to ban guns
That would be ridiculously difficult and many HUGE corporations would suffer
Idk if you know how bills work in america but there is way too much money behind that particular interest

I don't waste my time with dumbass liberals like you. You're not interested in debating anything. You just stand by and wait for the next lines of bullshit you can parrot from your slave masters.

>So, let's just TRY banning guns and see what happens.
Why on Earth would we want to do that?
Violence as a whole has been going down for years, you're just brainwashed by the news.

Attached: 1564234951268.jpg (598x597, 50K)

Fuck banning guns, how about sticter regulations on who can get them?

I never said any of that
Trump banned bump stocks as well as other gun control measures and everyone loves him
When dems mention it you guys shit yourselves
He’s def caused more detriment to gun owners than Obama did in 8 years

How about no.

You’re high

Trump is already on it which is the funniest part

>and you’re a fucking idiot if you think America is going to ban guns
Yes they will try it. We have a movement in America right now demanding guns are banned. Even if you don't "ban" them, you can make it extremely difficult to get one. For example, passing laws where you need a "permit" to carry a gun in public. Which is a blatant violation of the 2nd amendment, but yet we have laws like this on the books in some states right now. And guess what ends up happening, no one except law enforcement and politicans get those permits. But I'm suppose to believe your team doesn't want to ban guns. Kiss my fucking ass with this bullshit.

So they can more easily control you.

>hurr it's not free
Retards like you keep calling it "NOT free" when anyone with a high school education or higher knows that it IS free.

And a living wage is one that scales with the cost of living in the region that you live in such that any given worker is able to afford the basic amenities of life without having to choose between paying their fucking electric bill or buying groceries.
>First it was $15 an hour, now we have people demanding $20 an hour. Next you'll want $30.
>muh slippery slope
Why don't you eat a dick, faggot. If you're going to be a disingenuous cunt then you deserve to be scalped.

Or is it that my point is watertight and irrefutable? Who knows, right?

user... I don't even.... maybe you're not in the right thread...

Why is that such a bad idea? If all of these shootings are caused by mental illness, harsher background checks would almost entirely eliminate the problem. If you're the law abiding citizen who's just looking for protection for yourself, family and property, you should still have little to no trouble getting a gun whatsoever. I don't understand what the problem is with this idea.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

This is so fucking true. Are all these idiots saying hurduh ban guns aware of what’s going on in Chicago and New York? Tyrone and Juan don’t give a fuck when someone steals their drugs if it legal to have a gun or not.

WELL REGULATED MILITIA

Oh is that what it is now? So what are you gonna do if and when companies reduce hours and/or lay you off? Are you gonna demand they give you 40 hours a week so you "pay the bills"? But of course you retarded liberals don't think this far ahead. And no, just because you call it "free" doesn't mean it is free. You should ask your daddy how this stuff works kid.

Many states already don’t have any open carry/ constitutional carry laws
You’re seriously kidding yourself if you think we are any where near banning all guns in america

Yes you can have my guns after every child is dead and everyone is rendered sterile.

Think abut waht youve just said. You want guns but less mass shootings. So you want to make it harder for psychos to get guns. But at the same time there is a law to not sell guns to people with murder or domestic violence. So you want what? To determine who is a psycho and who is not by democrat classic feelings and sympathy? BTW Im not Amerifag soo.

The two most commonly cited sources of crime statistics in the U.S. both show a substantial decline in the violent crime rate since it peaked in the early 1990s. One is an annual report by the FBI of serious crimes reported to police in approximately 18,000 jurisdictions around the country. The other is an annual survey of more than 90,000 households conducted by the Bureau of Justice Statistics, which asks Americans ages 12 and older whether they were victims of crime, regardless of whether they reported those crimes to the police.

Using the FBI numbers, the violent crime rate fell 49% between 1993 and 2017. Using the BJS data, the rate fell 74% during that span. (For both studies, 2017 is the most recent full year of data.) The long-term decline in violent crime hasn’t been uninterrupted, though. The FBI, for instance, reported increases in the violent crime rate between 2004 and 2006 and again between 2014 and 2016.

Because what will end up happening is the left will expand what "mental illness" means, to the point where 99% of the population can't get guns. But they will give them to their personal body guards and themselves, then say OH BUT WE DIDN'T BAN GUNS TECHINCALLY HEEEHEHEHEHEH when they go to fucking court

The problem is, we already have laws regarding every single thing you just mentioned.

I knew it. Now we get to the meat of the matter. Gun supporters actually don't really care about who gets shot. I don't know why, but this much is now clear to me.

That's great news, user! And just THINK of how much better these stats would be when we do the needful thing here.

Public perceptions about crime in the U.S. often don’t align with the data. Opinion surveys regularly find that Americans believe crime is up nationally, even when the data show it is down. In 18 of 22 Gallup surveys since 1993 that have asked about national crime, at least six-in-ten Americans said there was more crime in the U.S. compared with the year before, despite the generally downward trend in national violent and property crime rates during most of that period.

We impose restrictions on corporations who make a certain amount of money each quarter and who employ a certain percentage of the population so that these greedy fucks can't get away with running figurative slave labor camps while raking in billions of dollars, and at the expense of both the common man and the government. If you plug the loop holes, and are diligent enough to prevent new ones from arising, then your system can have some degree of stability.
>hurr that's just vague enough to work
Hey fuck you retard, at least I can acknowledge that there's a problem that needs fixing. You're not supplying any solutions either, so you can just blow your fucking brains out for how useful your impotent rage is.
>just because you call it "free" doesn't mean it is free.
Just because you call it "NOT free" doesn't mean it isn't, you fucking troglodyte.

And once humanity is dead then nothing will have to worry about climate control. Now start sterilizing everyone. Its for the betterment of the planet.

Do you understand the concept of "slippery slope" or are you just acting retarded on purpose? And not to mention we have an increasing population of hispanic slaves, who are too retarded to understand why the 2nd amendment is important.

>That's great news, user! And just THINK of how much better these stats would be when we do the needful thing here.
Love how people like you resort to virtue signaling when BTFO.

they want to disarm the population so they can finish the communist takeover.

Im a felon and i can obtain a weapon with enough cash

ignorant fucks! repub's will be the gun grabbers!

Attached: gunnergirl.jpg (404x500, 32K)

And of course the libcancer won't define universal background checks, because we already have them. They can't let you have an inch sir, makes them look like they don't have a clue about the laws that are already on the books...

Maybe some actual mental health treatment centers instead of disarm the lawful citizen, just a thought.

Also, murder is illegal. Do you really think making a means of murder illegal will lessen the criminal intent to murder?

Also, we have background checks, but no background check proposed would have prevented any shootings, unless...HIPAA was revoked and mental illness showed up on a background check.

Hmmmm. I seem to come back to the shitty state of mental health treatment in America because...well, it would lessen homelessness, lessen crime in general, lessen child and disabled abuse, and seriously lessen mass shootings.

But, hey...let's blame the fork instead of the fat person. Let's punish the civil instead of the criminal.

Theres alot id like to grab in that image.

Attached: AA736403FE2946208971061CB4C5D7B2.jpg (478x640, 139K)

Clearly, they aren't working very well.
Sounds like paranoia to me. Plus if nobody has guns, what does that do aside from level out the playing field? Less people would be dying; maybe it's for the better.

I'll be damned if any government is retarded enough to expand the definition of mental illness to encompass the majority of the US population.

They don’t

So no one can stand up against them

>parrot from your slave masters.

You've said that slave masters line four or five times already, polly want a cracker?

Attached: niggerparrot.jpg (395x296, 34K)

Guns shoot people? I thought it took a person wielding a gun who is also fucked in the head to shoot someone. If you take away fucked up peoples guns they will use knives, acid or even worse pressure cooker bombs user.

We need to ban fucked up people not steak knives.

>if no one had guns
Might = right and only the strongest are right

You’re the one acting retarded though making wildly unfounded assumptions

>Im a felon and i can obtain a weapon with enough cash
Legally? Didn't think so fag

The idea of a universal background check is a backdoor and super secret way of saying that all guns should be registered,all sales of guns should be documented, and all non-criminal citizens should be looked at as suspect despite all shooting being criminal in nature and mass shooting being done by the mentally ill and Muslims.

More kids are killed every year by drink drivers. Are you going to ban alcohol? Or ban cars so drinks can't drive?

I knew he wouldn't either. Notice he ran away like a gay little bitch instead.

They dont care about kids they are pro abortion anti family and they simply dont care theor goal is to make caddel to vote for them

>not taking your gun for a walk and letting it shoot people
Jeez what a shitty gun owner you are.

You must be some eurofag that prefers his girl to be raped by a Muslim than protected by a gun.

With that comment I want to know, are you alarmed by the “control initiatiaves” made by trump? Like banning bump stocks? Or is it a slippery slope only when someone your afraid of mentions it?

>Clearly, they aren't working very well.
They are though.
Stop letting propaganda control you...

>Slippery slope argument.
disregarded

We should ban freedom of speech as well

Herion is banned in every state in the US. But you can still go out on any street corner and buy it. Same will be true for guns if they are banned. Only difference is, bad guys will break the law and buy guns and the law abiding citizen will be left defenseless

You've never been around kids have you? Keeps the population down too. You don't want the world to be overpopulated do you?

There's no such thing as a Civilian NATO weapon. You basically mean, scary looking guns that do nothing more than your standard semi-automatic .223 hunting rifle.

Once again, libcancers who want to pass laws about things they know nothing about. Just like a high school drop out janitor making decisions about what NASA should do....

These

Paranoia my ass. You faggots always say this bullshit even though no matter HOW much gun control is passed, it's never enough for you. Watch, eventually your team will demand semi-autos are banned next. That and 5 round capacity. We all know it's gonna happen. And you will sit there and say "hur dur paranoia" again like the brain washed slave you are.

Generally they don’t, they just don’t know what their talking about half the time when they say things like “semi auto”. Personal assessment, assault weapons bans aren’t going to change shit anyway. There are still piles of effective weapons that wouldn’t be affected, and plenty of ways to engineer new weapons that reload quickly while avoiding language like “detachable box magazine” in the laws. This thing is a good example. If you can’t figure out how to make a shotgun or a lever action rifle work for you you were never going make it in a firefight anyway. Wars were fought with bolt action rifles not so long ago.

gunsamerica.com/digest/16-round-revolving-shotgun-srm-arms-model-1216-full-review/

Just think being gay used to be a mental illness in the dsm4 imagine if being conservative is a mental illness.

Attached: 1560905219136.jpg (884x903, 380K)

I'm not for children getting their bikes stolen. Should we ban niggers?

Look at EVERY dem prez candidate. Everyone of them publicly claim they will attempt to confiscate and ban firearms. Just like the communists, socialists, and fascists told their people before millions were killed...

It's actually a valid argument, though, unlike *anything* I've seen from the pro-gun side.

The only argument that makes sense is this guy here and it's only technically a valid rebuttal because he rejects the value of human life.

Hey, I'm definitely all for increasing spending on all kinds of healthcare, mental and physical. (In fact, by you suggesting it, you're starting to think more rationally about this whole thing.) But it's not like we can't do both - increase spending on healthcare and get rid of those guns too. And introducing HIPPA loopholes is a great idea too, you're definitely on the right track, my man.

It'll be the one-two punch that can knock out gun violence to an all-time low: public health spending + gun bans!

Are you referring to me? I’m not even a dem ffs
AR-15 is a civilian weapon that fires nato rounds
You’re just a fucking moron who doesn’t even understand your own argument

>all guns should be registered,all sales of guns should be documented
What's wrong with that? Why should it be possible to sell guns on the black market? Why would you ever need a gun without a serial number and legal documentation that proves you're able to own it?
>all non-criminal citizens should be looked at as suspect despite all shooting being criminal in nature and mass shooting being done by the mentally ill and Muslims.
Yet you feel this is perfectly reasonable when it comes to immigration, right? "All non-criminal immigrants should be looked at as suspect"?

Exactly, I'm still watching for the day one of those DNC assholes have the fucking BALLS to finally call out those slaves for committing the vast majority of gun violence year after year. Of course we all know that will never happen. Instead we have to hear bullshit about reparations and a supposedly "biased" court system, even though THEY are the ones committing all the fucking crime.

You’re high as Shit
Cite ONE source where a SINGLE dem candidate claims they want to BAN ALL guns
You can’t because you’re just making up shit

I love how no one says a word about alcohol related deaths, or how we should raise the drinking age and/or have stricter laws in general

What about AR style weapons that are responsible for almost every mass shooting in our country?
People like you aren’t even worth debating

>It's actually a valid argument, though, unlike *anything* I've seen from the pro-gun side.
It's not though, crime as a whole is WAY down, has been steadily going down every single decade.
There are more guns in America than ever.
By your dumb logic, crime should be up, but it's not.
Crime won't just stop if you ban guns, user.
The people trying to do harm to others will still do so with or without one.

With the opiate epidemic I don’t think anyone’s worried about alcohol anymore

>TRUMP WANTS TO BAN GUNS GUYS
>QUICK VOTE FOR THE DEMOCRATS
>THE DEMOCRATS LOVE THE 2A
>WE SMEAR THEY WON'T BAN GUNS

Again, do you honesty think people fall for this ridiculous bullshit? Shoot your slave masters an email, tell them it ain't working.

All I see is the response, "we only want to ban the bad guns" which is the English method, first hand guns then all guns without specific written exception, now kitchen knives. You don't end violence by targeting the tools used, you end it with education, living wages, providing the ability to have a parent in the home when raising children. You do it with common sense, not knee jerk, 30 second sound bite reactions. There is no easy, magic bullet solution to violence.

Like i said ill turn in my guns when you and everyone else sterilize yourself. As long as humans exist there will be violence. If its with gun sword or rock doesn't matter. If there is no violence then imagine how great it truely would be.

Take your meds dude
I’m not even pro dem
I don’t understand you guys today you’re all just like making wild assumptions and have 0 facts/sources for any of the ridiculous shit that comes into your head

"AR-15 is a civilian weapon that fires nato rounds"

You're the janitor in this case sir...

What if we all take a step back and a deep breath and accept no amount of legislation will create a world where bad people cant/dont/wont hurt good people for money reason? What if we all just come to terms with our humanity and its inherent flaws and understand that shit happens, and shit is gonna happen no matter what. No matter who is in the executive, judicial or legislative branch bad shit WILL happen because unfortunately some people (be they born that way or conditioned through shitty environment be it self inflicted or not) will end up being violent psychopaths. Anyone that tells you that you need to vote for them because they have a great new idea for a program or law or philosophy is lying to you or too dumb to understand human nature, bad shit is going to happen, it would be great if we were all happy and in touch with our psyche but its never going to happen. There are people RIGHT now not taking care of themselves, people RIGHT now not taking care of their kids, some of them will correct some of them will go on to take their own life and some of them will blame US ALL for their current circumstances. It's never going to go away and constantly chasing the idea of "one more law" will eventually accelerate the feeling of hopelessness in these individuals as our personal freedoms are sacrificed in the endless utopian goal of creating this unattainable perfect society. It truly is all so tiresome.

Yes they do, you need to wake the fuck up. Notice how suddenly, the media is emphasizing "semi autos" when talking about guns. Eventually a state WILL try to ban semi-autos within the next 10-20 years.

Let me repeat myself YET again. Yes, crime is down, which is great. Let's "go for the gold" by trying a gun ban and see if it makes a positive difference in people's lives. You can even tie the stats to the continued existence of the law - if we don't see a decrease in the number of mass shooters (or whatever fixed statistic we agree on), we can go back to the way things are, my bad. But if we DO see a positive difference, the law stays in effect.

But I suspect that no pro-gun person would take that offer because, despite their bluster, they know that the stats will bear me out as correct, fat guys and forks notwithstanding.

Elaborate?

I know they aren't, even though far more people are killed by alcohol and drunk driving than they are guns. But we have to hear bullshit every single day about guns.

I don't live in the States. I don't have the same outlook on issues as a conventional Liberal or Conservative down there would. I don't see an issue with responsible people owning guns, but I can see how giving such things to absolute retards can fuck up a nation's reputation. I see the propaganda going on down there, and you're influenced by the right as well. I'm not a gun owner, and I've never once feared for my life around one. Simply absorb the fact that you are afraid of losing your guns because other people have them and you don't. I'd be paranoid, too.

If we ban humanity then there wont be any crime at all.

Most excellent

5.56 NATO rounds in case you were confused

universal meaning that agencies who are running the background checks have proper funding and coordination between the states. So that someone flagged in indiana cant go to ohio with a different check system and come thru clean. Pretty basic shit.

It’s bc mass shootings are scary and happen almost weekly

>Let's "go for the gold" by trying a gun ban and see if it makes a positive difference in people's lives.
It's honestly impossible to even speak with people like you, thank your teachers for failing you.
So sad.
You literally acknowledge that crime is steadily going down but you still want to ban something that most gun owners have and never will abuse.

Attached: 1563811214151.gif (352x264, 1.99M)

>money reason
I meant no reason.

Ok, do you think it’s going work? I don’t, don't so I don’t give a fuck. I’m still comfortable dealing with what would still be available. Pump action shotguns are my go to defense weapon, and I vastly prefer revolvers when it comes to handguns.

Also intoxicated drivers arent usually discriminating against people of other race/religion and hatefully targeting schools/churches
Also I’d wager most intoxicated drivers aren’t premeditated/calculated

I seriously can’t tell if you’re trolling or retarded

>Ok, do you think it’s going work?
Honesty? Yes I do. Because they will find a way to "technically" not ban it completely. Like allowing LEO to still have them off duty. Then the supreme court will just throw up their hands and say "oh well it's legal, no problem there". Then Tyrone will shoot up the whole block the next day or kill someone in a car jacking, not a fucking word from the slave masters in the DNC about it.

And that, sir, is the only possible rebuttal to my argument, which was my *entire point*.

In order to argue against my suggestion, you must literally reject that human life has value.

Bravo, a bit of "ad hominem" but at least there's no racism, I'll credit you that. But still, no valid argument has graced mine own ears this day.

There is so much retarded fuckery going on in this thread

What about pistols that are stolen and used by gang members that kill more people every year then all mass shootings committed with AR15's combined?

What about all the times AR15 were used to stop violent crimes along with mass shootings?

Why stop with AR15's, Mini 14's are basically the same thing. Also, why stop there? Grand pappy's old Remington .223 rifle he bought back in the 70's is pretty much the same thing. Why not ban those too? You know what, those gang members keep killing themselves with those pistols. Lets ban them too.

Actually, lets ban sharp objects, motorized vehicles, and ideology and religion that condone's violence. It's for the children of course.

Janitor....

>But still, no valid argument has graced mine own ears this day.
I already posted the only valid argument required and have yet to see a response that was virtue signaling.

I’m still waiting for you to cite one single source for your retarded fuckery

Are you pro people killing people with anything other than guns? what a disgusting point of view you have. I think you should be on my side and we should ban humanity together.

The fed is the one who runs background checks you fucking ignorant moron. I guess your slave masters told you otherwise?

>that was
that wasn't*

You’ve completely changed the argument and are no just spewing out irrelevant data
I for one and not even in favor of gun control laws I’m just explaining how fucking stupid and unfounded all these comments are

Attached: 6D32FFBB-971F-4BDE-818C-A7C2CB8C2265.jpg (552x635, 64K)

My source? The democratic debate...

Maybe you should have a watch Janitor.

It’s insane to me how ALL of you guys seem to have one thing in common:
When someone challenges you for spreading lies you get angry and assume they are opposed to guns

You obviously didn’t watch it if that’s what you got out of it and that’s why you can’t cite one single source
There isn’t one politician who was publically said they hope to ban all guns and you’re just too ignorant to admit you’re lying and you can’t find any sources bc you’re just talking out of your ass

Because you are opposed to guns and people are seeing through the bullshit

And my rebuttal was clearly stated. Yes, crime is going down. Banning guns would make it go down even more.

Just as the fat man should throw down his fork and say "NO I SHAN'T" to the chocolate cake, he should also rise up from his seat and hit the gym as well.

who has*

Don't you have some toilets to clean?

Not me lol I’m just pointing out how unfounded your fears are and none of you can back up anything you’re claiming
I can’t hardly tell if you guys are trolling or just stupid

People need to stop responding to these russians. How can you not see the blatant attempts at stirring shit up for the next election cycle?

It is illegal to possess several drugs like cocaine or heroin, people still get their hands on those, some people even get enough to distribute it. What makes you think guns will be any different?

If someone really wants to shoot up a school, they will get their hands on a gun one way or another. We should have some stricter gun laws (Not an outright ban), but we also need to address the issues on the human portion of a mass shooter. Mental illness, genuine hate groups, shit like that. Remember, it's ultimately a human who does the killing, the gun is just the tool.

>And my rebuttal was clearly stated.
I know, you've done nothing but virtue single in every single response.

>Durrr
>Crime's going down guys
>We should ban guns
>So when it keeps going down
>We can attribute that decrease to our gun control
>Durrrrrrrrr

You're dumb as shit, user.

Says the guy who doesn’t believe there any nato calibur weapons manufactured for civilian use

Excuse my while i stab murder burn and bomb drive into people build a killdozer. Might is right afterall

>make guns illegal
How about, and bear with me now, we reduce the overall presence of certain types of firearms in the country, and generally make it more difficult to acquire them, while also imposing harsh penalties for those who would like to sell them outside of the legally designated method of doing so?

What exactly is unfounded? That no matter what bullshit laws you faggots pass in your socialist and welfare states and cities, it's never enough and you want more? Or that gun control doesn't work?

How about we like. Just remove all people. Then people cant kill other people.

What types?
Most gun crime is cause by handguns.
Are those the guns you're referring to?
If not, why?

Good question, but what is pretty obvious to EVERYONE is how fucking gay you are for nigger dick in your ass

>food analogy
Everytime.

Also what are your thoughts onHe seems to have won the thread but maybe that's why you're glossing over it?

Attached: B20BFBBE-E1B0-4FC0-8996-AF13CF8E012D.png (500x396, 115K)

Unfounded? Have you never paid attention in history class? Got the history channel perhaps? Ever read anything about the past 100 years of world history? Banning types of firearms always leads to banning ALL fire arms. Us non-janitor's know that once a population is disarmed, the ruling party is at will to silence them with no resistance. Check out the history of the USSR. Might give you some reading material in between mopping shifts...

>Yes you do want them all banned.
Wrong.

Guns are fun. Idiots with guns are not. You cannot frame a logical argument, so you are probably an idiot. If you have a gun, it should be taken away from you.

Don't pretend it's more complicated than that.

I am a gun-toting, democrat-voting citizen of Berkeley.

Winrar

post AOC porn

I love how you don't see the irony in your own dumb logic.

>HURDUR I DON'T LIKE WHAT YOU SAY
>DURRRRR I THINK YOU DUMB
>HURRRRRR I TAKE GUN FROM YOU

But right, you don't want to ban guns. LOL.

It’s hard to argue with stupid

Sir, that's too rational and takes the responsibility away from the the criminal (constituent). The guns can't talk back so they can be blamed. Just because they're scary black rifles doesn't mean they fall under a marginalized ethic group...

Attached: 1566420876715.jpg (684x1024, 99K)

Dont worry liberals get the bullet too

Attached: Matsuri_191.png (514x505, 212K)

>dems want to ban all guns
>can’t site one single source where a single dem candidate has said publically that they want to ban all guns
Meanwhile trump has passed more gun restriction laws than any other president in the past 30 years
And for some reason when I mention that people think a liberal lmao I’m a god fearing gun owner just like you
I just realize that america is not going to ban all firearms in our lifetime bc that’s a ridiculous fear

So yeah, let's do nothing because we can't change the world anyway.

Stop trying and let God sort it out?

This is not the way to get to heaven.

Good question, and one I don't know the answer to. The gut reaction is to point to fully automatic rifles that are capable of discharging a large number of ammo in a relatively short amount of time and with a generally high degree of accuracy, as these tend to be the weapons that are most effective for the would-be mass shooter, but you'd be right to point out that imposing a restriction on these sorts of firearms would do little if nothing to address the problem of gang related violence and other singular incidences of gun related violence like suicides and homicides. A lengthy and exhaustive list of firearms and their accessories would need to be developed, and each gun's relative popularity, effectiveness by which it can take human life, among other such variables, would need to be carefully considered before the firearm in question would receive some sort of restriction.

Shit nigger I'm not a politician or a firearms expert but tell me why a system like this could be implemented.

They were civilian "calibur's" before they were adopted by NATO. I think you need to get back to your trash detail sir....

>>HURDUR I DON'T LIKE WHAT YOU SAY
Well yeah, because you are spoutinggibberish

>>DURRRRR I THINK YOU DUMB
Well yeah, because you are spouting gibberish

>>HURRRRRR I TAKE GUN FROM YOU
Well yeah, because you may shoot yourself or someone else during one of your apoplectic spasms

You can have your gun back once you have passed some sort of sanity check, but right now you are a menace to yourself, Mr. 5150.

I call them the easy party. They take the easy sounding solutions that end up sounding stupid. "Cant kill people with guns if the guns dont exist" well then thats putting hundreds of thousands (minimum statistically) of lives at stake by not letting them defend themselves.

Ah yes I love these shills

>GUYS TRUMP IS BANNING GUNS
>DEMOCRATS LOVE GUNS
>VOTE FOR MY TEAM GUYS
>WE LOVE GUNS
>IT'S ONLY THE BIG BAD ASSAULT DILDOS WE WANT TO BAN
>VOTE DEMOCRATS WE LOVE GUYS YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY

How much do they pay you for this?

That’s a poor argument
Why are you even in this thread if you don’t have a basic understanding of firearms?

>The gut reaction is to point to fully automatic rifles
Do you have any idea how hard it is to get the licenses required to obtain fully automatic rifles?

Are you even a United States citizen?
I don't think you are.
And if you are, you shouldn't be allowed in gun control conversation until you're better educated on the topic.

And you think the democrats give a fuck about people defending themselves? They WANT everyone defend less against their fucking slaves. One of the reasons why they hate stand your ground laws and say those laws are "racist" because niggers can't rob and kill anyone they fucking please in those states.

I’m not op or anything but if you’re the guy who wrote Then your argument is invalid

It's a giant conspiracy. All of these shootings are created in order to insight public frenzy to agree to the disarmament of your country.

You can't honestly think making guns illegal is anything but a government movement to police state.

Surveillance is going to increase through 5G and gun control will be enforced. Be a good citizen dog and bow down. Or fight for your right.

Honestly anyone can make a home made explosive that is more effective than a stupid shooting... It's clearly built propaganda.

Murder is illegal, doesn't stop murder.
Drugs are illegal, doesn't stop guns.
Speeding is illegal, doesn't stop speeding.
When alcohol was illegal, didn't stop alcohol.
Guns being illegal won't stop guns, but it will inhibit your people from being able to fight government tyranny.

You’re delusional if you believe this
There are a shit ton of dems in america with guns
Guns outnumber people in the USA and most households have one

Attached: jew trick2.jpg (500x500, 71K)

>Also what are your thoughts on
>He seems to have won the thread but maybe that's why you're glossing over it?

Very simple to completely rebut this argument. It's one of the oldest fallacious arguments out there, the straw man. Here it is in a nutshell

"Liberals/Communists/InsertEnemyHere seek to do away with crime through legislation! But that's impossible, crime/death/bad stuff will always be with us!"

My response: Wait, hold on. I certainly haven't claimed that I want to do away with ALL crime. I do not believe in perfect solutions. I just believe in "better" and "worse". The aim of ANY legislation should be to make things BETTER. And my definition of better is "fewer children shot to death", super-simple. And my claim (dispute it if you can) is banning guns will make my definition of better (i.e. fewer children shot to death) a reality.

Now, if you were to want to dismantle my argument correctly, you'd attack my definition of "better". Drum up some argument for "fewer children shot to death is fine, but guns also help society because ". Now, I can't do much to come up with that that makes sense to me, despite my valiant effort, but maybe someone else can.

Hope that makes sense.

>My response: Wait, hold on. I certainly haven't claimed that I want to do away with ALL crime. I do not believe in perfect solutions. I just believe in "better" and "worse". The aim of ANY legislation should be to make things BETTER. And my definition of better is "fewer children shot to death", super-simple. And my claim (dispute it if you can) is banning guns will make my definition of better (i.e. fewer children shot to death) a reality.
How many gun crimes are committed every year in America?

Obviously you don't know anything about firearms. Brooms, mops, and toilet bowl scrubbers maybe, but firearms it's pretty obvious you do not.

If it's delusional, why do your slave masters dislike stand your ground so much? How is it a "racist" law? It's almost like they WANT people to be helpless against criminals or something.

You guys have seriously gotta stop believing that all non-right wing folks are liberals lol you’d be shocked to learn that the VAST majority of Americans are pro guns and most households have at least one (maybe not pro assault rifles tho)

That's irrelevant to the argument. As long as that number is non-zero, there is room for improvement and my argument still stands.

Again, read carefully what I've written and how you viewers at home can attempt to dismantle my argument. I've actually done most of the homework for you.

>this is not the way to get to Heaven
See its shit like that that really shows me just how fucked you are in the head. Are we Angel's? Are we God? Why do you need to turn earth into heaven? Furthermore what makes you believe your legislation is the path to heaven? To angelhood? To godhood? I'm not saying do nothing I'm saying dont chase the incredibly enticing idea that you know better and that your ideas on freedom will lead us all to heaven. You're human, thusly your ideas are human and flawed and worse yet will be interpreted and misinterpreted by other flawed humans, we write these laws like they're encoded directives for programs or machines while not being either of those things. Be a good person, live a good life with good friends THATS NOT NOTHING, that's hard it's a struggle every fucking day, and writing a law and putting it into effect does nothing to alleviate that existential human struggle, infact writing and putting into effect laws that would remove freedoms we as a people have enjoyed for generations will only add to that struggle.

You guys need to quit interacting with the Russian Jews ITT

Here, I'll help you out...

>According to the National Crime Victimization Survey, 467,321 persons were victims of a crime committed with a firearm in 2011
We know that crime's going down so today that number is probably less.

The CDC study showed that between 500,000 and 3,000,000 crimes were thwarted annually with guns.

So, by your own logic, we should keep guns in the hands of law abiding citizens, that is, if you actually care about "better" and "worse".

It's true though, that's why the democrats put out these bullshit "poll numbers" where they claim 90% of the population want more gun control, which is absolutely ridiculous to believe.

>That's irrelevant to the argument.
No it isn't.

See

I am not pro gun control.

That said to those on the far right here - ar eyou just fine with mass shootings happening weekly and just think we should take no action? At least the democrats want to try something where as the republicans just keep repeating "guns don't kill people, people kill people" and then the next day another 25 people are killed in the mass shooting of the week. Seriously - provide some sort of solution or at least some constructive thought.

the Left wants to always put blame on something or someone else and never takes things into personal responsibility, its the guns fault not the person who shot everyone, its societies fault he is the way he is.

The thing they want to "try" though is gun grabbing from people who aren't even breaking the fucking law. Then when we bring up mental health you fags cover your ears and say yayayayayay, no we want guns banned and that's it. That's the problem.

It’s frustrating bc all these threads are the same, much like the actual public discourse

Guns have been around since the beginning... The guns didn't change, people did. Let's fix the real issue and that's mental health. /thread

You’re prob like 40+ years old and low iq

Also I bet you’re fat

This can't be. The masses of idiots begging for gun control is the real agenda. Always has been. Citizens with guns are too hard to control. Make them trans, weak, demoralized and weaponless and now you have debt slaves that can not resist.

Enjoy your blunderbuss, adults are talking

Full auto firearms are legal. They are harder to get, but are legal to buy and own.

Exibit A folks

But saying mass shootings are being committed by "weapons of war" and "fully autos" is blatantly misleading and dishonest, yet everytime a dem says this not a single person calls them out

Usually you need a higher than average class of Carry license to purchase one

>criminals obey the law

Attached: 48c979a614e02aa7aa514eca3e9b0cca.jpg (225x300, 10K)

How would you protect yourself from an oppressive government?

Most shooters are actually inspired by hatred surprisingly and the problem is that guns are a much easier task to tackle than say the mental health of billions of people
Good thing Walmart quit selling video games

In fairness the majority of mass shootings are done with ar style weapons

As if we don’t have an oppressive government already

Why do you think they want to blood the US with spics so badly? Makes it easily to enact gun control. Spics are to fucking stupid to understand the 2nd amendment and don't mind being worthless slaves to the government.

Liberals perhaps but most dems do not want to ban guns

And? What makes it a "weapon of war" when literally every single gun in existence can be used in a war. It makes no fucking sense to call it that but the MSM doesn't say a fucking word about it.

Because if guns aren't the source of violence then brown people are the source of violence, and if brown people are the source of violence then their entire worldview is wrong.

Right, now imagine how much worse it would be without guns

>can't be
never imply that you can actually understand the jew plan. it's so vast and winding no one can

>quit interacting with russian Jews
Ya so they can astroturf young impressionable Yea Forumstards unopposed right? Totally a good idea

Attached: 1564668040516.jpg (584x329, 26K)

no, I want mental health care reform
a sane person does not plan a shooting
the us mental health system is in shambles
Healthcare for all would curb shootings over time

Take a wild guess.

Attached: jewsbehindguncontroll.jpg (652x755, 138K)

I think the simple fact that I have a hobby and interest in firearms in a country that has always allowed ownership of such items is enough to justify the availability of "assault" weapons (which is a quite retarded label). Like seriously that's literally taking away my freedom to enjoy my life in a sense. There's not much that intrigues me as much as cool guns. I think what people don't realize is that someone as evil as a murderer or mass shooter will always be able to aquire a semi automatic rifle or scary looking "assault rifle" illegal or not. And even if a ban does help then mass shooters will still be able to kill people with other types of semi automatic rifles and even lever action or a multitude of other types of guns. I really can't find the logic in banning "assault" rifles. Evil is incurable, and if you disagree then your probably religious.

There seem to be a lot of dumb people here, with cyclical prerehearsed arguments.

>if we ban automatic weapons that’s just the beginning
That is not a valid argument that’s just speculation, Canada allows semi autos it has a violent gun crime rate that the tenth of the United States.
>cars and drunk drivers kill more people
Cars are a tool for transportation, we aren’t meant to move at such speeds and are fragile deaths will happen privileges abused, a gun only has one function and that is to kill, it’s a false equivalence.
>mass shooters will get their hands on guns no matter what
Adam Lanza, Columbine, Virginia tech, etc. These guys weren’t career criminals, they couldn’t find the black market or get illegal weapons. They perpetrated these crimes due to a lack of difficulty in procuring their parents weapons.
>cracks illegal, but people still get it.
Once again a false equivalency, addiction creates a different drive to acquire a drug, and who cares about drugs they hurt the user, not other people.
>minorities can still get guns
This is true, you can’t stop criminal elements, this still happens in Japan and Germany, take a look at their shooting stats, they’re significantly lower, because having a severely reduced gun pool, means everyone has a hard time getting weapons.

You can still protect your family with semi automatic weapons, and most of you never have had to or will, nobody will just admit, it’s because they’re obsessed with guns, and are trapped in small minded loop thinking. There’s no point in trying to debate these people, because Americans are sheep, and have an inflated sense of identity.

complete fuckboy cuck excuse. but i am 100% for kids being shot! too many stupid fucking poor people have way to many kids due to being irresponsible. those kids need to be wiped out of existence before those morons produce offspring's as well. mostly the illegal mexicans who reproduce like fucking rabbits. so yes! we need population control

Now we are getting somewhere, I can see the point. About 400k crimes committed by guns BUT more crimes than that thwarted. The math works, excellent! We're done, right?

Not so fast. In your first report, I notice the extremely careful wording: "victim of of a crime committed with a firearm"

So we need to ask, what activity does this report define as "victim of of a crime committed with a firearm". Does this include things like suicides and accidents (e.g. cleaning my gun and shooting myself / toddler finds gun under the bed)?

Remember my definition of better: "fewer kids getting shot" and we can reasonably extend this to "fewer people getting shot". Crime reduction is part of this, but not completely.

Plus, your CDC study has a very large variation of results, which really affects the quality of your argument. So, honestly, we'd need to do a deeper dive on these numbers in order to get an idea of how much guns help society and how much they hinder. (I'll leave that to the experts) Additionally, the old argument of "criminals having illegal guns" should now *rightfully* be trotted out as relevant.

But with all of these mishmash of data, here's the rub: I don't think anyone can tell from existing data how a gun ban would affect the country! (Shocking, I know!) So, that's why my proposal of a gun ban WITH a SUNSET clause, tying it to a valid and agreed-upon set of stats is probably the right thing to do.

I know we aren't going to solve this tonight to everyone satisfaction. But I enjoy the process and I think we've made some good headway here, some food for thought. I may even dig into the stats a bit more at a later time, it might change my opinion of things.

Personally, economic power of corporations is the biggest threat and impediment to freedom in this country. But that has almost nothing to do with the topic at hand, so I'll leave that stand without extra comment.

>Just because they're scary black rifles doesn't mean they fall under a marginalized ethic group
I'm not saying guns are a marginalized minority.
I'm saying guns aren't the lone issue.

People get so fixated on "Why did *insert mass shooter of choice here* have a gun?" that they fail to ask
"What factors and events led to *insert mass shooter of choice here* deciding to shoot a bunch of people?"

We need to ask both of these questions. Most gun owners don't just wake up one day and decide "I'm gonna walk into a building and use people as target practice." There's usually something going on in there. Just trying to present my thought process, make of it what you will.

Most shooters aren't well off.
Which means they already qualify for Medicaid.
Which completely invalidates your childish argument.

>About 400k crimes committed by guns BUT more crimes than that thwarted.
I guess math isn't your strong suit.

>400k crimes
>500k - 3million thwarted

OH look... Another paranoid psychotic nut job ready to believe any bullshit that fits the preconceived narrative.

t. someone who has never tried to use mental benefits of medicaid
It is a nightmare to get any mental help in this country
>Single adults living with mental illness—no matter how severe their symptoms or how low their income—are not eligible for traditional Medicaid programs unless they successfully navigate a lengthy federal disability determination process and meet medical and income criteria.
try again

That's the whole point. First they ban "assault" rifles, then it's ALL semi autos. Before we know it no one can get any guns.

That's what I said, though, right? 400k vs. 500k-3M. More crimes thwarted than carried out?

Conservatives won't talk about stricter gun laws because it's a mental health issue.

They won't talk about expanded access to mental health because that would be SOCIALISM.

They won't talk about how all the socialist countries have almost 0 mass shootings and no one going bankrupt to pay for health care.

So why does the USA have so many shootings and what do we do about it, since you seem to have all the answers?

>Canada allows semi autos it has a violent gun crime rate that the tenth of the United States
How many niggers live in Canada compared to the US? Funny how you leftist cunts always leave this part out

Because an unarmed populace is easy to control.
Socialism is all about control over the population.
They can't begin to take saved wealth away without riots. Those riots will be less dangerous for them if the population isn't armed.

>GUYS WE DON'T WANT TO BAN GUNS
>IT'S ONLY FULLY AUTOMATICS WE WANT BANNED
>WE SMEAR WE WONT PASS ANYMORE GUN LAWS AFTER THIS

But yet, here we are again with your slave masters demanding more gun laws

>About 400k crimes committed by guns BUT more crimes than that thwarted.
>more crimes than that thwarted.
No, maybe you worded that wrong.

>Disturbed kid in a country where guns aren't available
>At best punch or maybe try to stab someone before getting manhandled

>Disturbed kid in america
>Order a machine gun online and murder dozens people

You keep saying it’s first and then another as your opposition, but there’s no proof to back this up, which isn’t an arguments it’s speculation. Give me an example of another law, that was just the beginning

A question along those same lines, why do leftists want people to be less self sufficient?

...no, seems right to me.

Literally every single gun law that has been passed to this point. No matter what or how many laws are passed, it's never enough. We need MORE laws that don't do a fucking thing to stop your slaves from committing gun violence.

Looks like you said there were more crimes than were thwarted.

Because they are scared little bitches

Attached: 71630C79-FE42-423F-9DE8-1B4B18D8AEC4.jpg (1574x2100, 1.04M)

I’m not a leftist stupid, stop with your knee jerk reactions, labeling theory and painting in broad strokes, is why it’s easy to manipulate people like yourself,. You’re right Canada, is not a Black Country, however due to lax immigration laws of the 80 and 90s there is a predominance of East Indian, and Asian gangs, and yet still due to the laws only allowing semi autos gun crime is in the low 100s instead of the thousands. You don’t have to be afraid sweetie pie clutching your gun to make you feel safe, there’s a reasonable solution

I worked at an Academy Sports in Shreveport when Obama first won in 08. At these dumb rednecks stormed the store after the election was called and literally emptied the store of all ammo and most of the guns. Inbreeding sure makes you dumb and gullible.

That's a lot of "what if's", why aren't you posting actual data to back up your argument like the user you're responding to is?

This guy gets it. Honestly, all of these "conservative" choices only serve to control the population. Deny them decent education, health care and labor rights, they'll be kept ignorant, scared, sick and most of all COMPLIANT.

>They won't talk about how all the socialist countries have almost 0 mass shootings

That's because the Socialist government itself is the mass murderer.

0-70 million killed. China under Chairman Mao. Single Party Socialism. 1958-61 “The Great Leap Forward”.

20 million killed. USSR under Joseph “socialism in one country” Stalin. 1936-52 “The Great Purge”.

40 million killed. USSR under all other leaders.

4 million killed. Cambodia under Pol Pot. Communist. 1975-79.

1.6 million murdered; 4 million killed in hard labor. North Korea under Kim Il Sung. Independent socialist State.

1.15 million killed. Yugoslavia under Josip ” socialist federation President” Tito. 1945-65.

1 million total killed. Ethiopia under Menghistu. Communist. 1975-1978 “The Red Terror.”

1 million killed. Indonesia under Suharto. Communist. 1966.

1 million killed from genocide; this does not include war casualties. Afghanistan under Brezhnev. Communist. 1979 – 1981.

800,000 killed. Rwanda under Jean Kambanda. 1994. Socialist.

>You’re right Canada, is not a Black Country
Good, so we agree that's why the crimes are low. Any other fake news you'd like to address?

I said specific examples, otherwise you’re just speculating.When the FCC and FDA started curtailing the cigarette companies in the 60s nobody freaked out and screamed much freedoms. Deadly products need to be monitored and legislated, of course you can’t just let gun products go unchecked.

Actually that's more of an indictment against totalitarianism than socialism.

"fewer kids getting shot"
and
"fewer people getting shot"
Have different potential solutions, as the majority of gun violence is done with handguns whereas the majority of mass shootings are done with long rifles. The issue is somewhat muddy honestly.

Also the social power of tech oligarchs is the biggest threat and impediment to freedom in the country.

Both of those things go hand in hand

I think the argument is that socialism will lead there due to centralization of power being easier to scoop up by government elites.

Totalitarianism is the end game of Socialism

Lol, nobody claimed it was. England however and Germany are extremely ethnically diverse, let’s look at their gun control and gun violence. Nope still one tenth of the United States, why because the mentally infirmed such as yourself who can’t even form a cogent argument, shouldn’t have automatic weapons. I’ll do you one better, show me the incidences of black on white gun crime. Pro tip the black people the news tell you to be afraid of, mostly perpetrate violent gun crime on one another.

I thought that was communism.

>The issue is somewhat muddy honestly.
Yes, exactly my point. We will not solve this with a "battle of stats". We need to ban guns with a sunset clause and just see what happens. Otherwise, we'll never know since there's too many factors.

Please learn about these things before posting. Nazi Germany was a totalitarian regime and was capitalistic. You can have one without the other.

>Pro tip the black people the news tell you to be afraid of, mostly perpetrate violent gun crime on one another
Right, so black people shouldn't be allowed to own guns. Now go tell your slave masters.

>Nazi Germany was a totalitarian regime and was capitalistic
LOL, who told you that? The Kike University of Lies?

but we are talking about low income white shooters fam

Just from psychos. Are you one?

And how many leftists would jump at the chance to put all the deplorable, gun owning, nationalists in the ground once their socialist paradise is in power.
Of course they would have to take their guns away, wouldn't they

I disagree with a gun ban, I want to be able to protect my family if the civil war gets too close and a semi-auto rifle is perfect for midrange combat scenarios.

We will end up with hardcore surveillance and predictive AI before we ban guns.

I agree with you.

These were oppressive governments, also you didn’t mention a single one from the 21st century. The idea of socialism is that power is shared, by doing what they did this inherently dictates they mislabeled themselves to obfuscate being a dictatorship.

here's more guns in America than people.
Your idea of, "Just In Case", will cause civil unrest and get tens of thousands of people killed, if not hundreds.

Ad hominem, boom.
Honestly, too easy.

LOL, you sound like a paranoid nutter. Please contain yourself. This is Yea Forums, after all. We hold ourselves to a higher standard.

>I disagree with a gun ban, I want to be able to protect my family if the civil war gets too close
As of right now, you're free to. I've stated my opinion, which I'm also free to hold.

But honestly, civil war? I'm not trying to scoff, but I think we have more important things to worry about. A gun isn't going to help if someone gets sick and goes bankrupt. Or their job goes overseas because of automation/legislation/tax breaks/name-your-poison? I like doing these debates, but honestly I feel it's not as high on the totem pole as some other more realistic concerns. Again, just my opinion.

Thank you, I'm flattered.

Whelp folks, dinner's on the table and I'd best get at it. It's been a delight.

Please learn where the term Nazi derives from

The National SOCIALIST German Workers' Party

But this discussion was brought on by white mass shooters using these on crowds of people. I doubt you or the news really care if black people are killing one another in droves. You keep using that term slave master, I have no political affiliations I base my opinions on fact and what I see. You keep cherry picking parts of what I say, and have been unable to develop a salient well versed argument, because you listen to what you’re told about black people, and talk about freedoms you don’t understand, because some misinformed person probably told you that as well. You’re a sheep manipulated by your media and party. Incapable of independent thought. You are the slave

omg then north korea is actually a democracy?
nazis are crony capitalists at best

Oh, no I'm definitely aware of that. But you have to know that the phrasing was just introduced as a "gimmick", their actual doctrine was highly capitalistic.

This type of debate is beyond my expertise, though. I'm not a WW2 buff.

Alright the civil war thing is mostly a joke - mostly. Shootings are a symptom of cultural and societal issues. Blatantly ignoring the plight of inner city poor black people has lead to absurd rates of murder and crime in those communities. Handgun violence is rampant, the solution is not to take the handguns away but to begin to heal those communities.

Similarly with these mass shootings, they are a symptom of men outcast from society in some way, it would be more effective to identify how to fix that issue than it would to attempt to remove the weapons.

There are other cultures with high levels of gun ownership and less shootings, guns in and of themselves aren't the problem.

I love you bb
keep Yea Forums sane fam

Gun good, liberal bad

Attached: images.png (228x221, 9K)

so thats why donald trump was the one who passed gun control instead of the democrats you always say are gonna take our guns away?

Stay tuned.
Hong Kong will no doubt be getting a lesson in brutality soon enough

>DOOD TRUMP PASSED GUN CONTROL
>DOOOD VOTE DEMOCRAT
>DOOOOODDDD DEMOCRAT LUV GUNS
>DODODODODODODODOODDODOOD

Name a Dem that wants to ban all guns?

Attached: putincomputer.jpg (888x499, 113K)

Hard to get good discussions in between WWYD, BBC, I WANT TO SUCK BLACK COCK IM A CUCK, ISNTA THREEEAADDD, and other such shitposts that in the past would be moved, filtered, or fucked with by responsible and fun site owners (at the time)

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but oh yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice and big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

Cars were invented for transportation. Guns were invented to kill.

fuck off retard

lets just ban everything,since we seem to think that everybody obeys the law

except of course,when trump wants to infringe them.then you and the rest of the republican party doesnt give a fuck.if obama tried half the shit that trump already has,you would of lynched him on the white house lawn

I remember when I used to care about the standing up for the second amendment and was scared I wasn’t going to be able to buy guns.

Then I made friends with beaners that literally can get me anything I want through Mexico for like half the price. Also I live in Texas, so registering firearms doesn’t exist, so if a cop ever ran the serial number nothing happens

Boy, you sure convinced me fag. Guess I better head on out there and vote for all those pro-gun democrats in 2020. Fucking dipshit.

>are you going to ban alcohol

well,we already have a president who brags about not drinking.so i wouldnt be suprised,what a shame his snowflake supporters tolerate his liberal bullshit

You really know nothing

mises.org/library/myth-nazi-capitalism

Now I feel like we are on the same page here. Hats off to you, sir.

I definitely feel that men are absolutely becoming disenfranchised in society. The system of family law and divorce tears men apart. Schools are against boys in many ways. But to bring this up makes you a monster.

If I may be honest, my plan in life has always been to simply escape society. Save cash, invest smartly, and remove support from the system. I'm an "economic MGTOW", to coin a phrase.

But to get back to your point, social support structures to cure these things take not just leadership but money. And some right-wing folks I feel could immediately cry "SOCIALISM" if cash was spent on things like mental health, suicide prevention, and community stuff. They'd rather have the person that needs it do without than have a small percentage of people abuse the system.

>GUYS TRUMP IS PASSING GUN CONTROL
>HE TOOK MY GUNS AWAY DOODZ
>VOTE FOR THE DEMOCRATS THEY LOVE GUNS
>WE SMEAR DOODZ DEMOCRATS LOVE GUNS
>THEY DONT WANT TO BAN GUNS VOTE DEMOCRAT

Uh huh, I'm definitely gonna vote for democrats since they "love" guns

That is speculation my friend, but China has political killings and mass voter fraud, it’s just a totalitarian government with a good PR team, same as Russia. America is supposed to be a beacon of freedom, I suppose it to is a police state though. Cracks me up, everyone goes on and about can’t do this to my guns, try putting a gazebo in your backyard without the city or a homeowners association coming down on you. Freedom my fucking ass

who cares faggots, when clapistan begins all niggers in a municipal law uniform will hang.
All communists will hang, all unfit will hang. You will probably be killed by some zoomer kid with his dads 1911 or shitty winchester defender and get fortnite danced on

Attached: gadsden-flag-meme-elegant-gadsden-flag-image-of-gadsden-flag-meme.jpg (512x512, 66K)

People who do these mass murders expect to die there, you can't punish a corpse

>Then I made friends with beaners
And let me guess, they all want guns banned right? Because that shit is working out REAL well in fucking Mexico

Additionally a lot of these problems run afoul of progressive or PC talking points.

If you, for example, wanted to incentivise stronger families in those torn up inner city communities, you could propose legislation that would extend tax cuts and welfare programs to two parent households. If you were a politician not only will you not get that but your career is now over for being racist, and that's just the start.

Suggesting that disenfranchised white males might be disenfranchised for some other reason that white supremacy will get you similarly ousted.

The media and corporate elites benefit monetarily too much from these effects to let them end.

kind of a loaded question, but the simplest explanation is that people fear what they don't understand

This is why some republicans are retarded. They take a rational fucking statement and flip the words completely around. We don't want to BAN GUNS you god damn moron. More rules need to be in place to OWN guns in hopes of attempting to stop the some of the shootings. You really are a fucking dimwit. You're mother should have swallowed you.

China will not let calls for democracy go unpunished.
If not publicly, people will disappear.

-Tiananmen square

>More rules need to be in place to OWN guns in hopes of attempting to stop the some of the shootings
Right, the "we don't want to ban guns we just want to make it so no one can legally buy one" argument. I bet you're one of those morons who thinks only the fucking police shoudl have guns right?

Oh absolutely. I cannot imagine any politician trying to do a tax cut for two-parent black families.

not that guy but police should be better vetted so domestic abusers and the mentally ill can't be police or nonpolice gun owners
police need reform too
a cop is more likely to abuse his wife than the average man