Sup Yea Forums. How do you deal with a clingy girlfriend?

Sup Yea Forums. How do you deal with a clingy girlfriend?

My girlfriend is amazing 99% of the time. But there will be times when I'm not in the mood and she is constantly trying to get me to cuddle, kiss, hug, etc and it's just really obnoxious.

I've confronted her about this many times and she just doesn't get it. What do Yea Forums?

Please if you're an incel or a virgin don't bother giving me advice. Thanks.

Attached: 801.jpg (640x1136, 92K)

fuck off

If you cant meet her needs then gtfo the relationship fgt.

Pretty much learn to deal with it or don't. If someone's clingy like that it's hard to change their nature(trust me, I'm like that). I've tried to change it myself but honestly it's just too much of a bitch. Doing stuff like that with my girl makes me happy and feel good so I'd imagine it's the same on the other gender. If you can't deal with it I'd recommend finding someone else. If she's worth it to you, stick it out, maybe try to have a serious talk about it sometime(probably won't help, but you can convince yourself you tried)

lol

Mines the same way but with sex. She can’t go a few hours without trying to blow me. Never thought I’d think getting a blow job would be meh

Post tits

Just means you're gay.

fuck her mom

If you feel like you already talked to her too much about it and that she just won't even try to change it a bit you should either start getting away from her when she gets like that or think about leaving

Found the incel

It's only gonna get worse, honestly.

No I think he () is right

If you don't step up you're going to walk in one day and she's going to be getting railed by other men. Are you prepared for that? I suggest you leave her.

Suck it up faggot, people would kill to have a devoted gf

op said no incel

Your a fag please kill yourself

Attached: 1566091343809.jpg (200x224, 13K)

Checked

What complaint to have. Fuck off low T beta.

I hope you read this, OP, he's damn right.

Now as your problem is solved share some nudes or get out.

please dont give her up user. if you break it off with her you will regret it. better to have HER BE TOO CLINGY THEN HAVE NOTHING AT ALL. she clingy because she cares/loves you. dont turn her away.

Attached: 1399861596434.gif (268x200, 1.73M)

just keep saying it everytime she does.

how old is she?

or she's a psycho and once you start pretending to be "there" for her all the time she dumps him and ruins his life by lying to all his friends. That's a possibility too

kek
the trips have spoken

Attached: nice trump.png (1080x720, 615K)

Red flag bud bitches like that become worse not better. Run the fuck away while she only stalks you when you break up. Give it a couple years and she will cut off your dick and burn down your life when you finally want some freedom.

Attached: 1566070338309.jpg (500x559, 79K)

Maybe give her a high five. That will cool her off.

Attached: 1565834660123.gif (500x250, 497K)

Incel right here. So you have such low self worth that you would put up with anything... Op wants non incel answers you are unqualified.

Checked

Attached: ffb.jpg (496x600, 34K)

A lot of people are clingy because they dont have value in themselves so they stick to other people that make them feel good about themselves, because they cant do it for themselves. Find ways to boost her self confidence and youll find that shes less clingy.
It can also happen if they are afraid of losing you, maybe give her some "im not going anywhere" vibes for a while

Do you have a dog that you show affection to? Try treating her with the same affection you'd show your dog. Or explain that you need to do your work/ relax/ be on your own right now, but you'll come see her in 30 min. Full attention mode. She'll be happier with 10 minutes of your undivided attention than she would in 3 hours of whatever.

Remember, love is a job. It takes work.

Shut the fuck up Dr. Phil.

Dump them. She will eventually become crazy and knife you while you sleep. If she can't have you, no one will.

wow you sound like a boring piece of shit user
who made you that way?

fucking repost... get your act together Yea Forumsro go clean your room

Won't she find it weird if you start giving her who's a gud boy's and start rubbing her belly though? Some scratchins behind the ears. Interesting idea not sure that will help op though unless it's to find out she's a furry or not.

Attached: 6cf5bdc12e10507e9ed3c70fd9e4cb0e.jpg (525x819, 39K)

Sounds like you're just not that into her.

If she is trying to get your attention or wants to cuddle it's for a reason. Women are way more needy than you, they constantly want to know you love them and want attention from you

You again? Fucking loser. You dont have a girlfriend and if you did she would be cucking you. Stop being a little bitch and this is relevant to the thread no matter what fucking MODS has to say. This isn't spam. I'm telling a spammer to fuck off. God damn.