In less than a week, I will be married to her and live a happy life together. How does that make you feel?

In less than a week, I will be married to her and live a happy life together. How does that make you feel?

Attached: IMG_7663.jpg (1366x2048, 557K)

She's a whore

Why does she have no eyelashes?

Attached: (you).gif (640x360, 1.79M)

I'm happy for you OP.

Attached: 1533663732651.jpg (460x500, 42K)

That's cool, just as long as you're cool knowing that I dropped a nut on her face just a few weeks ago, and in her ass a few weeks before that.

She gonna get sooooo fat

>married

>happy life

pick one

Congrats guy! May you be happy with her for the rest of your life.
She reminds me of a girl I had an affair half a year ago. She was/is in a relationship. Sucked like a pro and really liked being abused, pissed on and buttfucked balls deep with lotsa lube. She always said she wants to be naughty with me because for her bf she tries to be the innocent cutie he expects her to be. Looked pretty similar to her and even had a lovely necklace.

Have fun getting divorce raped you stupid nigger

Fine. But that pics reposted from two years ago.

kek

im happy for you user

She looks like she will cheat on you with your dad

Stale pasta is stale.

I fucked your girl, Cody

noice

How does it feel knowing that you could make some serious money renting out the billboard sized advertisement space between her eyes?

I feel like you're going to be pissed when the child she is carrying pops out looking like her real father and not you. BTW, if she keeps up her A game when it comes to anal, you'll be a happy man for the remainder of your life. Even raising my kid.

Attached: thumb_just-for-that-post-playa-tonight-uget-to-gon-10n-5170380.png (200x150, 23K)