Okay real question, how does rape work? I just can't imagine shoving my dick into a dry, unprepared pussy...

Okay real question, how does rape work? I just can't imagine shoving my dick into a dry, unprepared pussy. It just seem like it couldn't get in there.

Attached: 5x0lcmzj5rh31.jpg (740x584, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/love-sex-and-babies/201105/why-do-women-get-physically-aroused-and-not-even-know-it?amp
healthline.com/health/womens-health/vaginal-wetness#1
jstor.org/stable/40984623?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents
yourlogicalfallacyis.com/no-true-scotsman
my.su/1ij
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Spit.

Kek fuck outta here, daily mail.

rape, i dont imagine, feels especially physically good for either party, its more of a "im more powerful than you" type thing

virgin
prelubed cock

I mean if you’re a dude, your precum alone might provide enough lube to get shit going comfortably.

user, its a good thing that you can't envision yourself raping someone.

Spit works great, precum can also. They get wet quickly so it’s just a starter.

thanks, I mean I just bounce from relationship to relationship (no condoms > no commitment amirite), but I've never managed to have sex without significant foreplay.

There's just no way penetration would work without a shitload of lube. I'd snap my dick in half before I got it in

What you're not taking into account is that most women get off on being controlled, manhandled, and dominated. It's a subconscious behavioral trait they cannot control, so when a man comes up to rape them and starts grabbing them forcefully, tossing them around, forcibly removing their clothes, probably hurting them as well...all the while they are most likely resisting but not being able to get away...now she sees the man's cock is out and she knows what is going to happen. All the previous things that just happened, the grabbing, hurting, struggling, unwanted removal of clothes, forceful holding down...this all subconsciously is preparing her body for what is about to happen and her pussy has already started to get wet, so she is ready by the time the man gets to penetrate her. Some study also say as high as 80% of women orgasm during their sexual assault. This would corroborate the theory that subconsciously women to a certain degree get off or enjoy being dominated, controlled, or taken advantage of

Clearly you do NOT turn women on. Every time with my wife and with former girlfriends they were ready to go, pussy was dripping wet and ready for my dick just by talking to them for a minute and telling them I'm ready.

Well yikes buddy I'm pretty sure no girl gets turned on (aside from the fetishists) know they are going to be fucked by some greasy stranger against her will. People are turned on by being fucking terrified. The orgasm is from the actual in-and-out, not from being pinned down.

Enjoy your redpill though, incel

That really depends on the woman. Some I've been with have been ready to go with little notice, others need a lot of heavy petting and foreplay.

Same. Except one chick i dated for a few weeks but she had that pussysickness, vaginitis? So was almost impossible to get inside her at all. I only did it once, I'm pretty sure she cried during, was like 13 years ago so can't exactly remember.

its true though, girls are ashamed of rape because they enjoyed it.

imagine dating a 6' chad with a 7in cock and it takes him 15 minutes to make you cum , but a smelly 5' loser with a 4" makes you cum in 30 seconds.

i imagine you would hate yourself.

Ask your mother if you can try it on her...

it works, pussy is always ready to receive cock no matter what. those who say rape is a crime are liars

Every girl whose hair I have pulled or face I have slapped has absolutely sploshed within 30 seconds. Fact. The pussy is wet when you shove it in. Trust me.

Attached: 1564981275011.webm (480x480, 1.33M)

man your reading comprehension is so fucking weak

I've had that same thing happen to me and I thought it was so strange. Literally could only get the tip of my dick in.

The vagina is never "dry", its just not optimally lubricated.
And rape is simply just forcing sex upon someone.
If they say no (and you aint doing bdsm stuff) and you proceed to dick her, that is rape.
If she sees your morning wood asks if she can jump on top of that, an you say no, then she does it anyways, that is rape.
It does not have to be gruesome to be rape.
But on the other hand, the whole drunk girl following people home and having sex, then regrets it the next day and thinks she should have said no, that is not rape, that is just being retarded.

This is a Jewish lie. Does a mugger mug you because he wants power over you? Fuck outta nigger, a mugger mugs you cause he wants your fucking money, now! A bitch gets raped cause a guy wants to fuck, end of story.

Attached: 1564868391737.webm (480x360, 1.03M)

I heard most men don’t ejaculate

lol wtf is this video

>rapes
>dosent cum inside her
Jesus Christ user....

Attached: 1566018531641.webm (362x640, 1.15M)

Have you considered the fact that it might be both?
He wants to fuck, but its also a domination thing.

Attached: 1533687106410.jpg (491x491, 126K)

It's how street shiters make love fam

Attached: 1565872508228.webm (692x388, 1.43M)

actually a fuck ton of women LOVE this sort of thing

many like choking and other domination type things during sex specifically becuase it is like a rape

women are also statistically more likely to get pregnant during a rape, too.

You're making assumptions, I'm talking about facts based on scientific evidence. Its known that women's bodies react to being grabbed, held, pinned, etc. by thier vagina getting wetter. The only reason for this is a subconscious stimulant reaction for either protection or enjoyment. We also know though study and speaking with women that a large number of women admit to achieving orgasm while having been sexually assaulted. I also didn't mention that in a follow up study a large number of women who have been sexually assaulted developed rape fantasy or sexual assault desires and incorporated it into their everyday sexual lives. I'm not saying that all women want to be raped or sexually assaulted, I'm just saying that, with all this information put together, it would make sense that you could say, subconsciously most women probably enjoy aspects of being sexually dominated, sexually used for gratification, and sexually taken advantage of

You’re pretty dumb, we’re all those girls your rape victims, or girls you were involved with? There’s a difference

Attached: 1564861850190.webm (165x125, 683K)

>women are also statistically more likely to get pregnant during a rape, too.
Source
>many like choking and other domination type things during sex specifically becuase it is like a rape
Or because it is domination, and not rape. A clear difference.

Attached: 1566257519522.jpg (720x697, 68K)

Strange innit? She was a weird fucking chick tho so I dodged a bullet there. Ended the relationship pretty much after I realised that sex would be an issue.

Checked, here is some sleeping bitch I came inside of. Enjoy fam

Attached: 1562047187161.webm (404x720, 395K)

Safe to say both

Attached: 1561054442176.webm (480x852, 954K)

slamming inceladia doesnt fit here. Qoman likes to get rape coz she wish anyone would fight for her even if its with herself

Got any more?

One more time, but in English.

Attached: 1565481181659.png (460x573, 315K)

>I'm talking about facts based on scientific evidence.

Oh is it? Link some literature.

>The only reason for this is a subconscious stimulant reaction for either protection or enjoyment.

You just right on made this shit up! Audacious, user.

>it would make sense that you could say, subconsciously most women probably enjoy aspects of being sexually dominated, sexually used for gratification, and sexually taken advantage of

Fuckin lol, this is textbook inference-observation confusion. This preposterous causal link you've established comes outta nowhere and has zero evidence to support it. Learn how science works.

Yup

Attached: 1564981321881.webm (480x848, 1.48M)

Actually, this is what power looks like

Attached: 1562559438026.webm (320x566, 1.1M)

It's treated, funnily enough, by starting with itsy-bitsy dildos and slowly working the sizes up to something penis-sized.

Attached: 1565059664246.png (462x332, 69K)

Kek. Not rly the same was it? Wonder if she deaded from that.

Checked with Hitlers.
Here ya go journoniggers

Attached: 1553786892500.webm (360x640, 1.84M)

Hmm, that could have been fun... God dammit.

you will have your reward :)

Yes she died she was a youtuber IG girl was doing this for the (you)s

Attached: 1553274735327.webm (362x640, 990K)

sex by nature for the male is having power over the female.

Otherwise it's femdom

Attached: 1563581526496.webm (480x360, 1.78M)

OK fine it's the same thing. Does your boss fuck you at work btw? Did your parents fuck you as well?

Attached: 1555192997325.webm (420x314, 1.72M)

Wow

>itt: men making assumptions about women and passes it off as fact
yfw

Attached: 1557163123034.jpg (911x1024, 80K)

Not him and I don’t have evidence to support the claim, but evolutionarily it would make sense at least. Tribal humans probably raped and pillaged for thousands of years. The women who orgasmed and submitted to conquerors were a lot more likely to pass on their genes when their village got invaded.

Ueah, that's my ex wife and her current bf, I wish my kid didn't have to see this stuff

There's a subreddit /r/vaginismus/ that I read for a coupe of minutes, weird shit. There's a fucking community for everything.

Attached: 1564861589524.webm (420x720, 1.93M)

I've never know a single guy to produce enough precum to lube an entire dick. Unless he had a micro penis.

What about married guys then?

Attached: 1564583518997.webm (360x480, 1.62M)

Grab the pussy right it goes wet like it or not

Got a tip for yo, this video

Attached: 1562554556070.webm (476x266, 766K)

most girls are rape victims. you'd be surprised how many were molested. its an epidemic.

someone's never edged in a wal-mart parking lot and used the pre-cum to lube up for the big finish as you idle past the entrance

Indeed. Have a good evening/day whatever time it is where your at user. Gonna fuck my non-vaginismus gf now.

Checked and diogenes pilled

Attached: 1566262880602.webm (480x352, 755K)

There's a big fucking difference between intuition and science. Yeah, some women orgasm during rape. But then going from that to say that means women subconsciously enjoy being "sexually taken advantage of" is a far fucking leap supported by absolutely nothing other than that idiot's gut.

It's no different that any rapist saying "she came so she must've liked it." If in seventh grade, you were pinned down for 15 minutes by your balding, beer-gutted band teacher and give a masterful, 10/10 blow job, you might cum too but it doesn't mean you wanted that to happen.

>tribal humans
>villages
>thousands of years
>evolutionarily makes sense
Dude, read a book some time. This is beyond pathetic.

this

I’d be making sure she got home safely

OP here. Here's some actually science-based information even a knuckle-dragger could understand, since I couldn't get shit from this thread but redpill propaganda:
popsci . com/science/article/2013-05/science-arousal-during-rape/

>doesn't want a 10/10 blowjob
What a fag.

kek, yes
>muh ancestors were vikings, it means I'm superior

google.com/amp/s/www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/love-sex-and-babies/201105/why-do-women-get-physically-aroused-and-not-even-know-it?amp

"That women can experience genital response during unwanted sex or when viewing depictions of sexual assault suggests that women's vasocongestion response is automatically initiated by exposure to sexual stimuli, whether or not these stimuli are preferred, and without subjective appraisal of these stimuli as sexually arousing or desired."

healthline.com/health/womens-health/vaginal-wetness#1

On your second point, it's pretty obvious. If the woman isn't choosing to get wet, then it's happening subconsciously as in the info stated in the first quote and as I stated there are only two reason for it, protection or enjoyment. Protection, which women's bodies do automatically (you can check second link) all the time as to not tear the lining inside their vaginas. Or enjoyment either subconscious which they would not even realize or possibly even straight out enjoyment maybe if there was some pre-exposed situation in the past.

As for your last point, if I'm thinking like a scientist, then what do they do? They look at all the facts and information they have gathered and make a hypothesis. That's exactly what I did. I didn't state my opinion as a fact, I said if we look at all the information put together, it makes sense that ...this can be surmised. That's the same as any scientist, doctor, or psychologist would do. You dont have to agree and that's fine, you can have your own opinion. This is just the facts I have gathered, the experiences I have had with numerous women, and the conclusions I have come to.

So you think vaginas are just dry all the time until you get aroused? Motherfucker, they are like a nose that’s constantly running. It’s called discharge, ever heard of it, nigger? Even makes cuntsnot buggers. That’s why they say vaginas are self cleaning, if they didn’t moisturize themselves and leak mucous the fucking thing would get infected like mad and you’d die.

It just gets turned up during arousal or during certain times in the cycle (ovulation). If you’re with a girl and you randomly grab her by the pussy and she’s wet, well, chances are she’ll let you think what you want but that’s just regular discharge lmao you incels

Why don’t they tell people this shit

Story for this?

You're fighting to make a point that women have no control over discharge with a bunch of premature ejaculating neck beard cunts

you're clearly retarded

That's besides the point, you troglodyte. Yes women's (and men's) bodies physically respond to sexual stimuli without their control. But that doesn't mean they "subconsciously" want the sex. Maybe you don't understand what subconscious means. Regardless, your line of logic has more holes it in than a Mogadishu road.

I know vaginas are not completely dry. I meant just not lubricated enough for sex.

It’s women’s fault people don’t know this. Can’t have it both ways, bite the bullet and tell men how vaginas work (a lot of women themselves don’t know themselves) or shut the fuck up when men say stupid shit about vaginas.

Unless she’s on a weird day or she’s like literally 50 she will be wet enough.

Based on you not considering something is not just set in stone?
Have you considered the fact that you might be retarded?

Tranny attacked two randos with axe. It said ze did it because the vics were normal looking hetero normative Christian looking cis scum. It was in the news.

Attached: 1564873296940.webm (720x576, 1.93M)

>orgasm is from the actual in-and-out...
I spat out my fried fish laughing!

Attached: 1565580681211.gif (200x147, 1.14M)

Lmao is what they've been trying to brainwash people for years to think. Which obviously isn't true.

Look, just becuase something is natural doesn’t mean it’s something we want to continue or accept. Yeah, we evolved on a hefty diet of raping all day. This is a natural = automatically good fallacy. Doesn’t mean we accept it. You know, like homosexuality, or murder.

>Which obviously isn't true.
Then post proof.

one thing women will never admit is the fact that they have rape fantasies all the time and do in fact enjoy the orgasms from it.

Attached: fullsizeoutput_3432.jpg (450x285, 75K)

Have you asked them?

I like how the kid just watchs his show

Women do admit it. It’s a fantasy. It doesn’t translate to reality. They want to emulate it, not have the real thing happen.

Like how I get off on the fantasy of killing hordes of niggers and Muslims.... in video games. Doesn’t mean I’d do it in real life.

"Plwease don't shwoot"

But it does translate to reality when they actually orgasm. They never forget and secretly want the same feeling again.

>Citation needed

i heard you're an idiot.

The 'rape is about power' myth is bullshit made up by modern feminists to remove the part women play in making rape happen by dressing/acting like sluts around the wrong guys.

It's a natural defense mechanism like when you find a baby deer and it just goes limp.

Attached: 1558909008818.webm (480x360, 835K)

I heard this once from the Black Israelites from youtube.
They were talking about how all women secretly desire to be raped and get off from being raped
I think it is bullshit
They just can't wait to rape white bitches.

You’re not getting it. Let’s say I’m a law abiding gun owner, one day I get mugged, shoot the criminal. I get a high unlike any other. Maybe I fantasize about a mugger trying it again.

This is probably not something we’d like to encourage in a civilized society, is it?

its this but also the notion that tribal human beings were living in villages for the majority of their history, which they obviously didnt and then secondly he knows nothing about anthropology but says shit like "this is evolutionary biology"

Boomer cringe.

Attached: 1552861933836.webm (640x640, 492K)

Oh damn! I can't believe how hard I laughed at this

i think the crab was pulled into it with a string.

You're belcome Yea Forumsro

Attached: 1564799784044.webm (1280x720, 795K)

>its an epidemic.

"Epidemics" describe something that happens to groups almost identically. Rapes and molestations happen individually, not in groups and certainly not identically. It's like when idiots say "homeless epidemic" and pretend it's a societal issue, instead of an individual issue.

Based and fakeandgay pilled.

Comedy gold m8

They've been recorded hugging them before "throwing them off the highest peaks". Like "this is just something God demands, sorry bro"

Shhhh, you're being too rational. These lads are trying to feel superior so they can have some dissonance from their romantic rejections

Fuck that white baby person right? The white child will grow up and be happier, smarter and more successful than her, so she's jealous a bit.

Women lubricante Even when forced
jstor.org/stable/40984623?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents

To be genuine for a moment my friend was a biologist and told me about this.

Its true that women can become wet when being sexually assaulted as an involuntary biological response, there have been studies to show that some women have an orgasm (orgasms for women are different than mens).

This does NOT mean that they 'get off' on it or enjoy it, psychological response to sexual assult is complicated. Anything remotely resembling pleasure (often involuntary biological responses) is going to cause substantial shame confusion and despair later on.

It may interest some to know the same can happen to straight men being raped and molested (for different biological reasons but it happens) so think about if you'd consider it 'no big deal' if you were raped and got a semi/hardon/precum/ejaculated. It would probably make matters worse not think 'oh well i must have wanted that all along'.

Nobody liked this thread. I hated it.

>killing hordes of niggers and Muslims.... in video games. Doesn’t mean I’d do it in real life.
Faggot

Says the neckbeard in his moms basement playing ponies all day. “Look at mah knowledge of women based on what other plebs have said”. Fucking loser. You don’t know shit. I hope your mom gets raped while she’s on the phone with you and she can tell you how wet she’s getting.

I learned a lot in this thread. Thx guys
Two big takeaways:
1. It's not rape if she cums - Mythbusted
2. I feel like I understand rape more now. With ugly women coming on to a guy, it's just nasty, repulsive. I kinda understand how women feel in a weird way.

Attached: 1555837697911.webm (480x270, 734K)

Attached: 1554782513871.webm (256x320, 1.91M)

Uncutfag here. Clean and not oily or greasy before you ask. You can get into the driest pussy in the world if you have a foreskin.

Attached: 1561156043577.webm (400x270, 958K)

I can and im a good 7 inches

>when faced with reality

You want reality user? I got you

Attached: 1557904706650.webm (500x374, 1.83M)

No offense but you're a freak and that's not gonna work for most dudes

Depends on if you have a foreskin or not.

Attached: 1553722719034.webm (1280x720, 1.75M)

No I mean most dudes don't generate that much precum, and if you have a foreskin you don't even need lube

>The only non-retard in this thread
Thank you user.

lol

until you start dating and realize most women have rape fetishes. kinda puts that into perspective.

Sauce?

>It said ze did it because the vics were normal looking hetero normative Christian looking cis scum.

They actually said it was because they were mentally ill, high, drunk and on hormones.

>pretty sure no girl

HAVE SEX

also my wife fantasizes about getting raped by a burglar so your theory is shite

yourlogicalfallacyis.com/no-true-scotsman
All you have proven is that your girl has a rape fetish, and that it is a thing in 1 out of 3.5 billion females.

>get proven wrong

>piss moan and move goalposts

hey guise I found the Hillary voter

I get it now, you are just projecting, and the "wife" is just you, and you are a guy in skirt wanting cum in your anus.
Good thing we cleared this up.

Attached: 1564910163750.gif (220x227, 515K)

Every girlfriend I have ever had and even girls I was just friends with have confided in me that they have rape fetishes. I can only imagine that you either have no women in your life or that none of them are comfortable enough around you to tell you anything. I can see why, with your attitude towards it too.

>t.virgin
Whew lad, projecting your fetish is cringe.

If I got hit by an axe like that. And if wasn't dead yet I'd run and grab that axe from that tranny and cut her head off in parking lot. I'd die in peace knowing that person is coming to hell with me.

Anyone got the full video?

I do. It's on a thumb drive in my basement. I'll run down there and grab it then post it here. Keep this thread bumped until I get back!

Bet they ate every last bite of that hot dog. I wonder why they even looked at the tape in the first place?

See this new imageboard. You can post what you want. No moderation there-

my.su/1ij

I ain't clickin that shit nigga

Attached: 1551583307397.gif (500x281, 1.98M)

I'm sorry, I'd be weary of anyone walking with any types of weapons.

Attached: 1733838605052.jpg (1206x876, 323K)

From that statement alone you have reveled you know nothing about women

Attached: looregarcia_68925654_120443005655979_732025444149585149_n.jpg (1080x1350, 141K)

Attached: 32359109_1027275837428802_185414176254984192_n.jpg (1080x1015, 80K)

You usually have to gather specific equipment before going off to rape people.

(example: a dirty rag, a bottle of chloroform, etc.)

Attached: 1566317970498.jpg (2048x1536, 661K)

Smack them across the face and then they know the rape is coming. Their body responds and they get wet instantly.

He never delivered like always
But beside that I did that once with my now Ex GF she didn't want to have sex anymore I pushed her legs away and kept fucking her she didn't like it at first but after some time she loved it getting fucked against her will . We meet up a few weeks ago after 6 years and she told me how much she loves rough sex and that's because of what I did to her all those years ago .
I'll see her again in a few weeks and oh boy she will be having no fun then haha .

/thread