I'm currently very poor and have nothing to do in my life. I'm a degenerate basically...

I'm currently very poor and have nothing to do in my life. I'm a degenerate basically. I live alone and has nothing to lose.
I want to make my life worst and feel good about myself by beating a random person at night and steal their shit.
I live in a place where no one close by knows me.

I'm an average height dude and have a pretty bulky form. I'm pretty confident with my strengt when it come to knocking someone out.
Any tips about how I should do it?

Here's some speculations I've had in my head.
Should I use a blunt weapon or just my fist?
Should I choke them out with a rear naked choke?

Attached: beating-5073.gif (674x468, 20K)

Buy a Jason Voorhees costume and hack up a camp while livestreaming it

Gotta respect a man with a dream.

You should kill yourself

I would lurk around a synagogue. Plenty of potential candidates. Probably get some good cash also

The synagogue here are pretty heavily armed :T I wish I could do that.

Just beat up skinhead Nazis.
1. No one will ever convict you.
2. Sometime they are carrying valuable chemotherapy drugs you can sell.

Im too narcistic to do that.

I second this

Become a soldier

Do this, OP

>pretty bulky form.
>strengt

Good luck fatass.

Im too poor for this lol

I can't when since an immigrant

I doubt I can find one where I live

Lol Im not really that fat. I'm 170lbs and 6'1ft

>I can't when since an immigrant
Become a soldier of fortune then faggot

>Im too poor for this lol
Dude you can't even fucking buy a hockey mask and a jacket? What are you fucking homeless or something?

Attached: 350[1].png (350x490, 222K)

>I can't when since an immigrant
maybe you shouldn't rob anyone then you fucking idiot, people like you are why the entire fucking world doesn't trust foreigners

Tard doesn't know how much vintage Cooper hockey masks cost. Will never rule the wasteland.

But I want to beat someone up at night.

Lol I am not homeless. Just very poor. I literally buy 3 apple for a dollar and the rest are shit I find in a garbage container in a back of a bakery store or walmart.

lol I couldnt agree more. Sucks to be a country who accept a degenerates like me.

Lol thanks. People who has money will never understand

How about not be a woose bitch and call them out first before cheap shoting them faggot

Just buy a plastic replica or some shit, who cares. Just hack up some fucks and livestream it

bro literally all you need is a knife or a gun
>most people hyper focus on weapon
>won't remember what you look like
>can kill them if they give shit
>win win
even a twink neet faggot can do it bro

nah, I'd be fuck if they memorize my face

I really dont have money for something new to buy. I am currently in a public area network and dont have any connection as soon as I leave this place. I wouldnt be able to livestream though I wish I could.

I dont want to kill someone. I want to knock them out somehow and rob them. Sure a neet can do it, thats why I'm asking for tips or so

if you just wanna ko someobe wait till it's late at night and roam the streets till you find some faggot to choke out steal his wallet to make it look like a robbery
>EZ

Attached: photo_20190322_232631.jpg (684x507, 42K)

Okay, just wear anything on your head that hides your identity with two holes cut in to see and go on a rampage through your town

Thats what I was planning.

I dont have something to cover my face other than some kind of eyewear and a hat.

>bulky form
>6’1ft
>170lbs
That’s not bulky you faggot. That’s skinny, even by amerifat standards.

>I dont have something to cover my face
Come on, not even a bag? Maybe an old shirt or something?

Or just wear underpants on your head while you do the killing, that'd be legendary

Oh but I dont find myself skinny either. I am pretty bulky imo since my shoulder is pretty broad

How about instead of harming a working, contributing member of society, you work on making yourself better and spend that time more productively, you poor worthless piece of shit.

Youre right! an old shirt would do it. Im an idiot as well as you can see. I didnt think of this.

Nah too much effort

Roight mang, wot city do you live in? Wanna confirm the rampage to be yours

You’re a little bitch. I hope you punch the wrong person and get shot.

Then I'll agree with what someone else said above. kill yourself. If you are that lazy and worthless, you deserve to live less than the poor soul you want to attack.

How does it feel being such a incel loser that your only claim to any self validation is needing to attack someone else and brag about it here?

No, let him rampage through his city with an axe. I fucking want an IRL friday the 13th

You just want him to get lit up by police.

Somewhere in Canada

Yea, that would suck if that happens. I hope not though

lol thanks. Too bad a low life person like me harms people, huh?
Im not really bragging. Just looking for someone who can be a bit smarter about this.

Lol Im still not going to kill anyone.

I'd love to see that tbh

>Lol Im still not going to kill anyone.
COME THE FUCK ON YOU FUCKING PUSSY, YOU FUCKING FAILURE
FUCK YOU

lol I probably will some day. Just keep your eye in the news. I actually have some plans.

Get help bro. This isn't the answer.

Be careful there’s a lot of people who carry. I’m not a pretending to be a gangster or some shit but if someone blindsides me and I don’t get knocked out I’m pulling my gun and letting shots off.

Nah, I dont have anyone in life anymore. People who use to be close to me are gone in my life. I just want to do it.

Thanks, I will.

Don't hurt other people you dipshit. You aren't going to be any happier in life after the fact. Join a gym, try boxing or something. Fuck's sake don't be a retard.

It makes me happy seeing someone else having it worst than me. And joining activities are pretty pricey.

I bet if you hung out at a boxing gym somebody would give you free lessons and let you use some old boxing gloves and equipment. They'd like to see someone headed down a bad path in life to turn it around. It sucks you are in a bad spot mentally right now. I hope you find a way to pull yourself out of it. Good luck user, please don't hurt innocent people.

Lol theres no people in here who would do that. This aint anime lmao. Sorry I had come to this end I guess?

Enjoying seeing others feel pain is not normal feeling for a human being. If you're too much of a pussy to turn your life around there's not jack shit I can do about it obviously. It's never too late to make the right decisions.

Sounds more like op just needed someone to talk to versus actually doing the shit he is posting about. He has literally had an excuse for every idea that someone has came up with. Using some bullshit reason after another. Make another thread saying you just want someone to talk to versus troll baiting. "I am poor I only get 3 apples a year" but magically has access to the internet.

inb4 - using the library to browse Yea Forums on the internet...

Lol thats exactly whats happening right now. I am using the library to browse Yea Forums. lmao Smartass people are exactly the reason why people like me exist.

Not that user but

You're mentally weak if you can't even try to help yourself. And being mentally weak is a decision you make every single day.

I guess I am.

Then fucking do something about it.

I'm out of here, I wish you luck when you decide today's the day to take even a small step forward.