Columbine Vore general thread, send pics and links, etc. fuck tumblr lets gather our shit here

Columbine Vore general thread, send pics and links, etc. fuck tumblr lets gather our shit here

Attached: image0.jpg (362x301, 17K)

bump

chs vore, like the thing from TCC tumblr

yeah thats the shit, like the thing that got started where people were into voring the mascot

this is art of the mascot i think

Attached: image0-1.jpg (302x300, 13K)

that shit made its way to ifunny

Attached: image0-4.png (400x300, 65K)

some nigger even left graffiti of it

Attached: image2.jpg (243x301, 6K)

i saw that post, didnt know what it was. what the hell is this shit?

a bunch of people are into the idea of fucking the columbine high school mascot and then voring him, idk. fucking gay

tbh i think theyre baiting

Attached: image0-2.jpg (400x193, 9K)

nah, some of this shit is all too real. this is a whole fucking fan fiction one of them wrote about dave cullen- the dude who wrote the book on columbine- and the mascot, or something like that

Attached: image6.jpg (268x301, 15K)

hey what the FUCK?

well, they're clearly putting in some effort into this godlessness. Jesus

Attached: tumblr_messaging_pse9abLPF61wd3srl_250.jpg (250x330, 38K)

>clown world
>clown world

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-03 at 10.49.16 PM.png (527x619, 74K)

that makes it look like this shits a joke

some of it is. i'd say like 40% is a joke and even the guy with the annoying orange avatar *might* be joking (hard to say honestly) but there are definitely people who take this seriously and actually jack off to this.

the TCC is the girls who want to fuck mass murderers, right?

and apparently a high school mascot

COLUMBINE VORE??????????

you'd better believe it

user are you one of the mascot fuckers

let me get this straight, there are people on this earth who want to have sex/vore the mascot of columbine high school? like unironically want to do this? i could see this being a joke but what the fuck. what the FUCK.

some of it is a joke but yeah, some of these people are really beating their meat to columbine vore. there's also a weird sub fetish involving dylan klebold and the writer, dave cullen