Anyone try 1:1 CBD strains? Are they a meme? Is CBD a meme in general? I hear that it helps with anxiety...

Anyone try 1:1 CBD strains? Are they a meme? Is CBD a meme in general? I hear that it helps with anxiety, easier sleep etc etc but as far as I know it's not psychoactive, so how can this be? Even my GP recommended it to me, honest to God.

Attached: 1564931095763.jpg (1200x944, 726K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=BNANWs2KLj4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't know man. I'm guessing everyone's different. I Vaped CBD bunch of times and it was a stimulant to me like coffee.

I was in rehab and the rehab physician recommended that I take CBD instead of alcohol/opiates lol

Klonopin for anxiety and Halcion for sleep that's all I need CBD is a meme

lole kek

Exactly! Why is everyone shilling it so hard right now?

I have a ton of physical/mental issues and CBD is fucking amazing.

It's literally saved my life. Depression/Anxiety that was a 10/10 near suicide down to maybe a 4/10. It's helped my joint pain, fatigue, and all kinds of other shit.

It also let me stop taking Oxy cold turkey no problem after using it for 2 years.

I should also mention that you should NEVER buy CBD from a local/head shop or whatever. They ALWAYS try to rip you off.

I have to take 100mg 3-4 times a day and if I were to buy that locally, it would be like 10x the cost.

Klonopin is extremely damaging long term and should only be used a few times a month.

This guy is genuinely full of shit because I would have been dead by now. Maybe not every day like I do but just you know be careful and stuff

It never said it would kill you, genius. There are more types of danger/damage than just death.

Feel free to go a few minute Google search to educate yourself.

Do you understand you're playing with people's lives? Do you have any shame?

This response makes absolutely no sense.

In which post am I "playing with peoples lives"?

As far as I know trying to inform someone of the dangers of their actions is a good thing.

you are completely full of shit fuck off

I sacrifice my body and mind for the sake of sleeping normally and not having panic attacks

it literally does nothing. absolutely nothing. waste of money. i'm sick of hearing about this bullshit.

>User describes needing and using a prescription only medication
>Prescription only, so only their doctor could prescribe it
>A Doctor presumably familiar with her conditions and why she was prescribed it

>Oh yea m80, I totally know more about this person's medical needs than her doctor so I'll vilify this important medication, used to treat SEIZURES among many other things

oh yea bro, right righty

you need CBD is a meme? that doesn't even make sense

what i said i take kpins for anxiety and halcion for insomnia that is all I need. CBD is a meme and sucks

also i'm pretty fucking high so fuck you

I'm not saying to just let yourself have panic attacks, I'm saying you should try to find something else that works... like CBD.

In terms of mental issues I have generalized anxiety disorder, schizoaffective disorder bipolar type, and seizures all of which are treatment resistant. Last November I almost killed myself because I just couldn't handle shit anymore so I decided to try THC from Dream Market and it saved my life but destroyed my memory.

In Jan. this year I decided to try CBD after doing a bit of research. Since then I haven't needed my anxiety or depression meds except maybe 1-2 Klonopin a month.

All of the other people here are just junkies or trolls.. don't let them influence your decisions. Do some research yourself, and just try CBD to see if it works for you. I was skeptical as well, but after trying it I would never go back. If you do decide to try it, get it from Lazarus Naturals.. it's amazing and I get 60% off because I'm disabled.

Have you tried it? If so, I'm guessing you bought it from a local shop and got ripped off. Either that or you tried something like 5mg and gave up.

You have no idea what you're talking about. My doctor prescribes me Klonopin too but doesn't like to because if it's used too much it can cause all kinds of problems long term.

rogan says he likes to use jambo cbd. who knows if it works

>something else that works
>CBD
choose one

Attached: have a cigar.jpg (250x250, 6K)

Also I already tried CBD you're just a shill for that shop. It didn't help me it just sucks

>Are they a meme?
Lrn2meme fgt pls

God I know those feels.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=BNANWs2KLj4

I personally like it and it helps my anxiety.

fucking rube

The mixture of cbd and thc is important, you need both, and its different for most people. A 5/1 ratio of cbd to thc works best for me, while a 9/1 cbd feels like it does nothing for me. It doesn't get you high really but it relaxes your muscles and chills you out. You just have to find what works best for you dependant on what you need it for.

You are a god damned retard, literally. You have obviously never heard of doctors prescribing different medications (1 at a time) until something works.

You really fucking think that pharmaceuticals are some magical pill shop. "HURR DURR! My doctor perscribe me medicine, I only take medicine." Have you ever heard of clinical errors? Have you ever heard of big pharma or the fact that some doctors struck deals to make commission off prescribing medicine to shills like yourself.

Sure, Klonopin might work for you. But, how the fuck do you know it isn't ruining your long-term health? MANY people die yearly by taking the recommended tylenol/aspirin. If that doesn't scare the shit out of you, I don't know what else will. Drugs are also approved by the FDA to sell, but no real research has been done by it. So, by the time anyone has been using it long enough to suffer the effects of it, pharma can pull the drug off the shelf and eat the slap on the wrist from being sued as they made WAY more money off selling the drug.

That said, I don't give a shit what you take. CBD, Klonopin, whatever. Just do a little fucking research and common sense around what you're putting in your body. Doctors are human just like you, they make mistakes and ultimately everyone is out for themselves. I mean, FFS, when cigarettes first came out, doctors were saying that smoking cigarettes was HEALTHY.

CBD cured my herpes.

I do all drugs I can get my hands on buddy idc about dying early I guess i'll get a heartattack with about 30years faggot

Medical user here. I remember getting the strain Shark Shock, which is a 1:1 ratio. Something like 13% of each. Smoked a 0.5g pre-roll. Totally underestimated it. Was pretty damn high. I think the entourage effect kicked it up a few notches. That being said, one of my favorite strains is Harlequin. Hard to find here, but it's a sativa, so it doesn't make me as drowsy as ACDC or Cannatonic. Hardly any THC (

It cured my aids it's a wonderful herb
Big bad pharma who actually help people are just meanies (>-

I got the real thing from a shop in my city guess what it sucks

Like I said in an earlier post local shops suck and try to rip you off. Buy it from a reputable vendors like Lazarus Naturals.

What’s the point of curing your aids if you’re just going to get it again?

haha fucking kek fucking kek
I'm so high and this gave me a long laughing

God I love speed+weed +benzos

I wanna suck and rip off the clerks pantsand beper

This is a good thread ffs sakee i'm laughing so hard CBD is a meme and Weed is heaven lole

Ive had enough with life
No job
No girlfriend
Family hates me
I'm ending it all tonight
The stream will be posted on this Discord in 20 minutes

bFeKS6z

haha fucking kek i'm joining

Made this same exact thread the other day and no one responded. But anyways, yeah. I just recently got into smoking CBD bud after being a heavy pot smoker for 13 years straight.
It's got similar effects to the reggie we used to smoke back in the day.
It also helps for those who get too high from smoking THC, you get a nice calming buzz while still being clear headed.
Just do your research and purchase from an online vendor.
There's a shit ton of them now, I'd suggest starting out with a sampler from FOH(Fields of Hemp).
Very reputable cbd flower vendor and with their current discount you can get the 8 strain sampler for like $48 and it includes a gram each of 8 separate strains.
This bud looks so good it's almost hard to tell the difference between that and regular thc filled bud. Plus it's totally legal and legit.

No it wasn’t because it’s literally a depressant, it doesn’t even share the same receptor use as a stimulant you idiot. That’s like saying I took sleeping pills but they did the opposite for me. Chemicals don’t work the way you think they do.

It’s not a meme, although it doesn’t have the desired effects on every single person who tries it. Just like other medicines some people are more sensitive to it than others. I personally have a CBD cartridge to help me sleep.

>Drugs are also approved by the FDA to sell, but no real research has been done by it.

You have no Idea how medicine works do you? Because before a new drug can be approved by the FDA it is rigorously tested. As a rule of thumb, it's around 12-15 years of studies (with different levels) before a drug can be approved. And only very few (less than 10%) of all new drugs get approved at all.

Stop with your shit talk about how bad big pharma is if you have no fucking idea what you are talking about.
It's not like these companies can just drop a drug on the market as they please

Buddy i'm high af I don't even understand what you're saying.
Benzos+speed+weed fucking awesome combo mates try it instead of that expensive garbage

Klonopin and marijuana should not be used together unless your doc oks it.

CBD cured my cancer.

Jk i'm still here and Yea Forums still cancerous as fuck. :)

>It's not like these companies can just drop a drug on the market as they please
Except they can. All the pharmaceutical lawsuits say hi!

it's illegal in my country also i'm on speed so I have energy, euphoria and calmness awesome sauce

heard that

Actual CBD has medicinal benefits but most CBD products on shelves right now aren't real. Most of them will have less rhan 2% CBD and the rest is useless hemp oil.

fucking kek mates you make me laugh hard post more

i wanna rub hemp oil all over the cashier pebis

I'm so hecking high I laugh until I can't breat about my own jokes

I've been seeing a lot of people selling that hempworx oil and that shit is so vague on the packaging. Apparently it's just hemp seeds pressed into oil, so basically no real cbd in the product. It's a shame really.

I wanna press my hips against one of those sellers booties ohhh yeah

>dude weed lmao xDDD

and speed and vals and kpins lole

why am I still laughing?