I'm addicted to fuck tinder thots. They all range from 6-7 (except this one)...

I'm addicted to fuck tinder thots. They all range from 6-7 (except this one). And the chase is always better than the catch. I matched with a 30+ year old roastie (almost a 5 because of the weight) who said she was only looking for serious relationship. Two days later she was swallowing. It's that sort of power dynamic that i love.
I love the idea of fucking random strange girls. Been on vacation for 16 days and it's literally all i've done but one day. Trying to meet girls and fuck them. Sex is never that good, i fucking hate the condoms, but i can't stop thinking about fucking more.
How am i ever going into a relationship if i can just browse a silly app, talk with a girl, go on a stupid date and fuck?

Attached: Ari.jpg (1024x768, 49K)

You'll meet a girl that you think deserves more, is different, and actually is normal and isn't fucking crazy or just plain dumb like the other girls from tinder you've met, then you'll realize that just fucking is pointless, and crave a much deeper connection. That's what happened to me, at least.

Yeah, i hope so.
I've been kinda aggressive with 1-2 girls there who had potential and kinda backed off because of my attitude. Been thinking they could have been different and i fucked up in the process.

How do you approach the girls?

going on dates or you go straight to fuck?

Normal but cheeky tbh. Going on dates, normalize the interaction and going for a kiss usually seals the deal. I tend to be straightforward sometimes (especially if the girl is lower than 6) but going on a date is always more successful. Something as simple as going for a walk does the trick. I've been with a few where everything was kinda setup, just checking each other before and going straight to it. But the more aggressive i get, the lesser chances I have.
I never deceive a girl thinking im looking for any kind of relationship tho.

sounds degenerate

This desu. You can meet a girl that makes you forget all that shit. At least for a while.

Fake boobs right?

Never had a match on tinder. Unistalled

Attached: Asexual Michael.jpg (631x633, 93K)

Post the hottest tinder chick so far

It's the girl on the op. Trying to fuck her a bunch more times but she probably picks any dick she wants.

Attached: 2761107238.jpg (2448x3264, 952K)

hot

I meant their profile pic so its vague ya know.. i wanna see the face

Other than tinder, where are some other good places to meet/fuck thots? I don't want my wife (or friends of hers) to see me on there.

I used to use craigslist to varying success, but since that's no longer a thing, I'm not sure what to use. Anything that caters to super specific things, like adultbreastfeeding.us?

Fetlife isn't a good option, all the locals are in cliques and it's hard to get into some DTFing action

Maybe ig or just go to bars

Ever since I've switched to weed, I find bars kinda boring, but I may go back. I hardly drink at all anymore. Getting high before goign to a bar certainly makes it cheaper - I might nurse a beer all night

You could try doublelist, but you have to give them your email so idk if you'd want to do that... or talk to your wife and see if she is down for adding another girl then fetlife/tinder would be your best bet

I've explored the topic with her. Right now she's of the attitude of "I don't really want you to see another woman, but due to my sex drive I wouldn't blame you if you did. Please, however, if you do cheat, don't tell me about it and take it to the grave with you."

So I kind of have a hall-pass, sorta.

Try instagram, Facebook groups, colleges or Starbucks near colleges. If done right for the first two, you can get some easy scores.

Nice b8, would rate 1/8. Do not apprec8, but not significant enough to h8. Sage is the ultimate f8, sorry m8.

▲ ▲

That seems like a trap forsure bro, unless she flatout says we should have an open marriage that could fuck you down the road if you do get divorced