Pedo hate thread

pedo hate thread

Attached: 1565590811725.gif (250x250, 1.09M)

Other urls found in this thread:

imig.es/c/vG7JTPC
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Currently talking to two 16 y/o's, might smash one. Am I a pedo?

You get your nono spot touched as a kid op?

This thread is basically asking to be taken down...

Look at all the faggot pedo defenders.

Attached: 1565028535749.gif (400x204, 44K)

After a couple of month of talking to a girl online I asked about her age and turns out she was 17. We didn't talk about r rated stuff and I'm only 2 years older than her but it's just not worth the risk

I actually unironically want to kill all people who want to tiddle pre-pubescent children

I'm sorry to hear that my dude. Lines get blurry in those kind of circumstances.

I think most people would agree with that notion.

What if you play with them and its a positive experience for them? Fun and empowering and whatnot? Is it really always a negative thing?

In Poland we have problem with pedo priests. Its like Ireland fast years back. For example one priest kidnap 13yo girl, rape her many times, in the court he admits what he did, and church have too pay 1000000zl, its like 250000usd. And note church lawyers want to blame girl, anti don't pay anything to victim.

Coercion would be part of a negative experience though. What if your intentions are known, and youre gentle, and shes interested and tells you she wants more. Disregarding what her parents think, is that still damaging to the kid?

I actually have no idea...Like when I was 10-12, I used to wanna fuck guys older than me. Some of them would turn me down but I had one or two that gave in cause I guess consent or maybe I just wanted it bad and they knew it....but I really don't know the answer to that.

That would be really hot if you were a girl

Yeah, I know right...

Yeah, I know, right...

Then again, what makes it any less hot? Just cause I'm gay and was exploring myself while you were eating crayola?

That's a Catholic problem in general. Here in the states, it just became common knowledge that there's around 300 priests in Pennsylvania that are involved in that. I've heard great solutions to the problem, but the government will never do it.

I'm just not into little boys, they have to be older

Faggotry is degeneracy. No gay person has ever not had something happen to them in their past.

I looked older..tbh, I look like I do now just without the goatee
I didn't have a bad experience until I was 20...my younger years were actually awesome

i get away with it because i'm a gymnastics mom for ages 13-17. nobody suspects lesbian tendencies out of a married straight woman. female hebephiles don't count anyway.

too many dicks on the dance floor.

No, a chick begged me to fuck her, (and she was a dear friend), after 3 weeks of constant badgering I did, then I got Genital Warts because she had them and never told me....

Damn, you ain't even the dude I thought I was talkin to

Stories?

So basically no one here can give me a reason why sex with underage people is bad if theres no negative things associated with it. Basically its just bad because most of the guys that do it are uncaring about the kid and just looking to get their rocks off.

The main issue is that teens are not mentally equipped to make decisions like that, even if they don't dislike it at the time many victims say later in life that it's something they hugely regret. Basically adults who are smarter take advantage of them in a way that they aren't prepared make a decision on.

depends, how old are you?

"If something bad is not bad, how can it be bad? If something is good, how can it be bad" People are telling you why it is bad, fucking retard

I know a friend who "plays" with his son. His 6 year old and him engage in consentual non penetrative love making from time to time (it's legal in his country). It literally has no negative impact and is the equivalent of normal play time from his perspective. His wife knows about it and agrees. This attitude just comes from outdated WASP culture... :P

K so a few things about this. Many teens are horney. Youre telling me a 14 or 15 year old who is horney is uncapable of figuring out that she wants a dick lol. You must live in America with me where they send 18 year old to die in war but god forbid a 17 year old gives a blowjob.

Do you think maybe they feel regret because literally almost everyone in society tells them they should? Would they have those feelings if it was a common or acceptable thing? I doubt it.

Dont get mad that you cant argue without pointing to your feelings. No one before that comment had pointed out what was bad about it with the prerequisite that theres no pain or coercion or abuse of power going on.

It's fine if a 17 year old gives a blow job. The age of consent is 16, in America. Dumb ass.
Also, kids can fuck kids and that's no big deal. It's when an adult emotionally manipulates a kid, just to rape them, that is the problem. Kids dont know how to tell if they're beingied to or not, as well as adults can. Furthermore, are you such a fucking loser that you cant even fuck somebody who is an adult?
Know why? Because they're smarter than a kid, so they know fucking you is a mistake.
Joke ass pedo.

Your ad hominems betray your stupidity. The age of consent in different states range between 15 to 18. There are places where it would be illegal for a 17 year old to give a bj to a 21 year old. I already said "if there was no coercion" meaning manipulation. You have yet to address my actual question.

To answer your other bullshit, Im decent looking and get pussy fairly often. Also in a ltr. Youre letting your biases and brainwashing control you. Your facts are wrong, and your opinion is pretty much garbage.

I call bullshit

Attached: 1566340256367.jpg (1632x918, 602K)

Yes, blow your brains out, pedo

>Your ad hominems betray your stupidity

Also, fucking women in general always takes a bit of manipulation. Thats the name of the game. And you make kids do things they dont wanna do all the time as well like eat vegetables or go to school or clean their room in order to teach them how to act when they get older so hows this any different?

When i meet my ex) gf, she was 17 and i was 19
After a while (and when we could) we make each other oral sex, masturbate and some times i use my fingers (she was a little insecure, you now, teen girls anxiety)
In fact she was underage, but nothing wrong or bad happened, because all was consensual and we both know what we were doing
If thats make me a pedo, then im one you fags

if he's not over 18 he shouldn't fucking be here

Kill yourselves, pedos.

>sex with underage people isn't bad
>if theres no negative things associated with it
Chucked at the fact that you had to add the
>no negative things associated with it
It means that it's only "okay" in a purely hypothetical scenario.

This means it's bad.

Some animals want to run fast. If you put them near a cliff, some of them will fall off that cliff. They don't think, they run. And before you say anything, you just implied that any 14 or 15 year old would know what they want, merely because they have hormones.

So it's every animal that wants to run fast, because it's every 14 or 15 year old that has hormones.

>Im decent looking and get pussy fairly often
>lying this early
Stop this anecdotal whitewash.
>Youre letting your biases and brainwashing control you.
>I want to fuck a child that can make adult decisions

>Your facts are wrong
>and your opinion is pretty much garbage
>letting your biases and brainwashing control you
Woo!

So, enlighten me. When does a 14 year old ever exhibit the wisdom that a 25 year old might? Were they 25 once? I've come to understand that, no, they've never been alive for 25 years, so they've got the experience and foresight of a 14 year old who is still developing mentally, and physically. The underhandedness occurs due to the fact that you are simply outmatching the 14 year old in ways they realistically can't compare. You can say and make decisions that they will have never considered, and won't have time to consider and understand over the course of years, because it's thrust upon them during a time where they barely think, period. Puberty, user. Puberty, and trust in authority.

You may as well be pulling the wool over their eyes for a cheap trick, and leaving them with damage that no one may end up answering for, once they realize how they truly feel down the line. That's disgusting.

>we manipulate people all the time
>so manipulating children for sex is okay
Did you just...

You have to be trolling. No one is this stupid, right?

The problem is that they're driven by hormones not thought, unlike an adult who has had time to adjust. There have been plenty of studies that proved teens/adolescents live in a completely different world than adults because of how extreme the hormones effect them. It's like taking advantage of someone on drugs.
Btw kids fucking kids is also an issue, it's called statutory rape and it has some hefty fines and sex offender charges that go with it, for both teens involved.

That's pretty autistic of you to say you rape incel.

If you're this defensive and angry over it, you probably are a pedo and are just not telling us something. Kill yourself.

Paedophiles are those attracted to 13/14 y.o. or younger

Kill yourself.

>this asshole thinks adults are driven by logic and aren't just a bunch of fucking retards
news for you, pal.

after you

If you smash one you might be a murderer instead.

>Kill yourself.
He's actually stating facts. Pedo and Hebe are different.

>implying being a fucking retard

>technically I'm a specific KIND of degenerate and I demand you use the correct term

Kill yourself, pedo.

They are plenty of women from 18 to 100 that will fuck your brains out. Damn pedo s. Here one now
imig.es/c/vG7JTPC

Being attracted to 13 year olds is instinctual
You fags are lying to yourselves

Attached: hnngggiiii.jpg (850x1294, 313K)

Blow your brains out.

>>technically I'm a specific KIND of degenerate and I demand you use the correct term
>Kill yourself, pedo.
I know ur trying to come across as a hot kid, but acting like ur 9 years old doesn't get people excited kid. It just makes u look dumb as fuck.

Nah your just fucked up in the head m8

ITT: People trying to justify why its okay to fuck little children.

P.S.

it aint

Attached: 1484029620761.png (479x592, 354K)

13 is too young, I can agree upon 15. 14 would still be too young in my opinion.

Did you even read the whole thing brainlet
Or are you one of those teens

Attached: 1543049681924.png (476x527, 180K)

Kill yourself.

you're not alone

Can't yet, I have to manipulate your little sister into having sex with me first

Attached: vvvbb.jpg (900x1200, 769K)

not an argument.

i'd say that after 15ish kids get smart enought to give consent but might be just the fact that the age of consent in my country is 15

Thats not consent
You were being a retard kid
Plus this story is fake as shit
Kill yourself you pedo enganging fuck
I was molested at 10 no kid
Wants this i hope you all choke on tyrones bbc in prison fuck you

You're a pedo. You don't deserve an argument.

Teens brains are still devloping ins not technical consent but that wont stop you from being a degenerate who cant grow up and fuck people in his own age range

but there are too many delicious girls for me to kill myself. i have plenty of time to be dead after i grow old. have you ever seen young women at gymnastics practice? you're lying if you say it's not hot as fuck. thankfully most of my signs of arousal are internal unlike you guys. i feel for you trying to be discreetly aroused. women pedos pass basically unnoticed in most cases because women are supposed to nurture children.

I would say they can give consent to someone around their age. 30yo dude with 15yo sounds very pedo to me

Reading this. Then keking at these Americans calling people who have sex with 16 yos pedos

too old

They'll call it a mental illness and have support groups for pedos in the near future. Just watch

15 is still to young personally 17 is the perfect age

Pedos just need a moral compas

Oh wait they dont

45 to 18 is still not their age range.
Debate?

wouldn't you rather these people seek treatment? it's not exactly realistic that we just start executing them as much as you may fantasise about it. may as well help them.

There was one possible pedo at the time of you posting this. All you did was make a blanket statement, posted a picture of popular culture and appealed to the mass opinion.
Here's your like, friend. Enjoy it.

not an argument
Males aren't considered mentally mature/developed until their early to mid 20's while women are considered mentally mature/developed around 18-20. So does that mean a 18 year old man cannot give consent but a 18 year old female can? You do realise that women get less fertile with age while men produce sperm throughout their lives and can remain fertile until advanced age.

And this is why people want people like you to kill themselves user

i thought you degenerates loved MILF on teen girl action. what's your hangup? i'm hebe not pedo. AKA only girls past puberty.

This.
Retarded as it sounds, people are still people. They have use in society as long as they continue to progress themselves and things around them. Dismissing them from life is wasting our resources. On the other hand, if they can't reform themselves, they're only setting us further back. That, is when we should start considering a humble execution and be done with it.

Jesus anything to defend your right to diddle kids huh?
Also thats exactly what i said idiot

If a pedo wants to get help and recognizes they need help, sure. Of course they should get help.

But all the proud and unapologetic pedos like the ones who post in these threads? No. They don't deserve it.

Lmao hebes are just as bad teens are still developing mentally
God your a sick fuck

18 can think on their own and is legally an adult. 15yo can still be very easily manipulated. Seeing 18yo with 45yo is still controversial af tho

Attached: IMG_20181202_134432.jpg (480x270, 19K)

Blow your brains out.

Not an argument. Mate I'm not a nonce, I'm not attracted to children. 16 y.o. are not kids, where I live 16 y.o. can join the military, move out and live on their own, pay taxes, etc., etc. but they cannot have consensual sex?

Attached: paulie gtfo.gif (284x176, 466K)

Uh no. Yes, they deserve to die. And I hope they burn in hell. Mmmm bitch

Attached: kn2rq.jpg (620x465, 38K)

Attached: yikes.jpg (640x443, 41K)

for anyone wondering what God thinks of the issue check this

Attached: 1487461480760.jpg (248x249, 14K)

literally never acted on it so what's your problem? i'm the ideal hebe. it's not like i can help this attraction. people like you are why real pedos are afraid to come forward and seek treatment. so congrats.

Kys

in my country they can

there is no god or else he approves of pedos because he hasn't done shit to stop them...

Jeeeeesus... Here we go.

got a gymnastics meet coming up this Friday. gonna stretch with my girls. u mad.

Pedophiles deserve firing squad
I hope all the ones in here act on their urges one day so they get absolutely fucked up by the families of their victims, and then turned into the bitch of the jail
Trust me you deserve a lot worse, but being fucked by Tyrone and being a prison labor slave will do.

fuckin pedos

ooh yay plebbit is here. hi plebbit!!

See, this is part of the pedo delusion. You think you're normal and everyone else is just pretending to not want to fuck kids. Kill yourself.

Looks like it's now mor "Pedo date thread" :P

not an argument

>Wahh people are still people
>Retarded as it sounds
Yes it's fucking retarded. I'm glad you came to your senses user

>literally never said that
you are really dumb. i said -I- can't help -MY- attraction. never spoke for anyone else.

Here, have this instant classic

Attached: FB_IMG_1566401078680.jpg (899x1600, 166K)

Attached: sorry boss.jpg (314x701, 226K)

In your defense, I misread. On the other hand, you're still an unapologetic pedo and should kill yourself.

Straight off facebook
That'll show those weirdos!

Attached: 23131.jpg (850x1338, 185K)

saved

>Here, have this instant classic
Drugged up guy who leaves window open, wait for niggers who try to steal his shit and then taxes and rapes them? Yeah, seems legit and totally normal. Good thing ur calling other people degenerates cause these hobbies are totally normal! Gtfo

Eh. I for one personally believe child rape is worse than murder but banking on your emotions to come to a conclusion is stupid. I want to further our society as much as possible and salvage whatever we can. Mindlessly killing people because they're fuckups is pointless, guy. At the very least, we can put them into slave labor until they kill themselves. There's no point in not even trying to reform a person.

Attached: Z7HeRxU.jpg (512x512, 188K)

if i was unapologetic i would have furthered the cycle of abuse by acting on my attractions. which i have never done. you want me to actually kill myself for a thought crime.

Sorry im at work but im back now.

Thats a lot of words that I didnt say that you just put in my mouth. There are a lot of things that are good hypothetically but suck right now. Doesnt mean we should stop trying to improve.

>equates teenage human intelligence to animal intelligence

Ok buddy.

A 50 year old has had experiences and made decisions that a 20 year old never had to consider as well. Should it be illegal for two people of age with a gap in life experiences to have sex? Thats some authoritarian shit right there.

And still no answer to what damage it would actually cause, minus the society brainwashing them into thinking it was a bad thing.

>rape is worse than murder
>rape
>murder

Go the fuck outside user

I say we give each pedo an endless supply of toddlers.

>child rape
>rape
Not the same you backwoods retard.

> rape causes negatives emotions.
> Murder causes death
> Death causes no emotions.
> no emotion is Better than negative emotion.
So rape is worse than murder.

based

Attached: 543241.jpg (850x691, 119K)

Imagine rape being worse than murder. What planet are you from?

> Death causes no emotions.
What's family and friends?

I'd rather be murdered than raped

What the fuck? I should have known /b wouldnt be capable of having this discussion. Ask someone if they would rather be raped or murdered. Ask 100 people. Dont be so foolish

Oh sorry I meant ask 100 regular people. Not Yea Forums rejects

It's time

Attached: 1565984492912.webm (1920x1080, 1.29M)

Attached: ehbm8wctw0731.jpg (1242x2195, 414K)

Fuck off.. that means your re right af TY for your service

They are not related to the action. Family and friends may be very sad if you come out as gay but it doesn't change the morally neutral act of being a homosexual. Same with other actions.

Attached: 1564851531117.webm (640x610, 1.45M)

Attached: 1565044600861.webm (608x1080, 1.23M)

Attached: 1565045005331.webm (608x1080, 1.62M)

>No emotion is better than negative emotion
>Death causes no emotion
The retardation continues

Attached: 1562041597579s.jpg (250x196, 7K)

Sorry you wouldn't fight to the death to keep your dignity. I guess you would probably quite enjoy it.

Attached: milliebobbybrown_3___BvYgRX1Hkxa___.jpg (1080x1350, 194K)

more please.

Attached: 1566070875651.gif (204x400, 919K)

So the fact remains that in a hypothetical scenario where there is no coercion or pain, and where no adults are getting their panties in a bunch about it, sex with kids is probably not a bad thing. May even be a good thing when you consider their confidence and knowledge they would have going forward. You either admit that or youre not being intellectually honest with yourself.

Attached: ucwptgtgw0731.jpg (1242x2000, 434K)

>Thats a lot of words that I didnt say that you just put in my mouth
>So basically no one here can give me a reason why sex with underage people is bad if theres no negative things associated with it
>>sex with underage people isn't bad
>>if theres no negative things associated with it
You simpering sack of meat, those are your words exactly. I put nothing in your mouth. Not a single thing. You don't even grasp the concept given to you when the word "hypothetical" was used.

There are a lot of things that are good hypothetically but are terrible otherwise, right? What the fuck does that mean for fucking kids? Think. You can't improve that. You can't make being burned alive a thing that improves the quality of life for the person dying in said fire. Likewise, you can't make something that is fundamentally flawed in practice, good, in practice. It is by its nature, flawed. It works on paper because you get to pick and choose the constraints and variables, instead of being beholden to the reality therein.

The fuck would you improve in child fucking?

>>equates teenage human intelligence to animal intelligence
It's a fair equivalence, given the fact that I'm not arguing about animal intelligence, but impulsiveness. Both subjects are impulsive, generally speaking. The 14 year olds, because of your implication with hormones, and the animals that like to run, because they simply run for the sake of running around.

>A 50 year old has had experiences and made decisions that a 20 year old never had to consider as well
A 50 year old has an aging brain, while the 20 year old has 5 to 7 more years left of "peak performance". But both of them have had at least a decade or so to mature the thought processes behind sex and relationships. The 50 year old may even know more. Absolutely. And it's a hell of an age gap for sure. It would very much be comparable to a 25 year old and a 14 year old, but insofar as there is a lack of experience.

Not because there is a lack of cognitive ability. The difference is hadn't, versus couldn't.

>Should it be illegal for two people of age with a gap in life experiences to have sex
You obviously need to specify the age gap. And we already have examples of laws that do just that. You're calling the age of consent, authoritarian.

>And still no answer to what damage it would actually cause
You have to be intellectually dishonest, or some kind of handicapped, to not already understand the kinds of damage that it would actually cause. So, let's start.

Cervical cancer. Mental trauma. Stunted mental development. Self-harm. Trust issues. Issues with authority. Lack of inhibition. Substance abuse. Teenage pregnancies. Suicide.

Attached: 1565476750875.webm (640x480, 1.64M)

Wow your gross
I hope you get beaten to death

Putting dignity over your life? Sound like youre either a teenager yourself or religious. Either way, gtfo /b. What if it was either get raped or your family gets killed? Dont overload yourself thinking about it

Attached: 1566068389517m.jpg (576x1024, 48K)

If a person is 18 to 22, than 14 to 18 is reasonable, if a person is 23 to 30, than 20 to 25 is acceptable. If a person is 31 to 40, then 26 to 30+ is acceptable. If a person is over 40 nothing under 25. And if a persons in their 50s, just jack off if it still works. Alll in all, just try to keep the age Gap less than 10 years. Because that's not than manageable. Honestly I don't think a 20 year old should face prison for fucking a person 5 years younger than them when a 40 year old can fuck someone 22 years younger than them without consequence. There is almost no difference between the mentality of a 14 or 15 year old and a 18 year old so that argument is not valid. But if someone fucks a baby or a toddler fuck them, I don't care what happens to them, they don't deserve the air they breathe or the water they drink.

If fucking children is your definition of fun you need help my nigga

>typing paragraphs
>expanding effort and labor
you aren't going to change him. you are tilting at windmills.

It's a personal belief. Going outside won't change it. All I'm saying that nobody asked to be born as edgy as it sounds. What do you think it does to a person when they're raped at a young age when they're yet to even comprehend the world as a whole? All it does is perpetuate more shitheads in the world making it harder to get by for people like you and I who want earnist livings.
See above. This isn't something that's subject to change for me over any quantity of discussions. I wasn't raped but as an adult, this is my personal opinion and adaptations to how cycles work. Inb4 ad hominems attacks or bait attempts.

Hypothetically perhaps but most kids don't want to fuck 40 year old men and at the very least will regret it. Don't forgot that people can often feel there is a spark there when there isn't one. Young child find it harder to communicate their emotions and you can easily get the wrong impression.

I'm not trying to change him.

you hope i get beaten to death for literally NEVER acting on my hebephilic tendencies. you want someone to murder me over a thought crime that has hurt exactly 0 people. how very reasonable and well adjusted of you.

Attached: 1565973160072.jpg (624x1024, 68K)

You still have a sick kink and thats not ok

Like it matters faggot

Who the fuck eats Crayola's at 12

Children cannot give techincal consent
Why is this so hard

I may take one for the family but if it was 1 rape vs 1 kill I would choose kill everytime. Just to see where you stand, would you prefur to get raped or a get free holiday to the Austrian Alps?

You're still a pedo regardless of gender moron

Those are the rules. He didn't make them. Break them, and you're subject to punishment and or ridicule. You really don't get a say in whether it's fair or not if you're using their platform to speak on.
Tldr, don't cry when you get banned for being underage.

Attached: 1565971225516.jpg (960x897, 86K)

Found the pedos lmao

No country allows you to molest kids fucktard and why is his wife with him he's obviously gay

Attached: 1565998629104m.jpg (576x1024, 53K)

okay and? you can't always help your fetishes. sometimes the best you can do is just be good and not act on them. i never hurt anyone or even told anyone close to me about how i felt. you are the one repeatedly threatening my life and i'm the bad guy here? i live a perfectly kosher and normal life except that i feel sexual attraction to teens WHICH I DO NOT EVER ACT ON.

i'm a fucking yoga teacher and a soccer mom for fuck's sake. i have an image to maintain but more importantly than that i genuinely don't want to hurt any girl the way i was hurt. you need to check your anger issues.

>Found the pedos lmao
Found a future serial killer that finds murder funny lol

>what is bisexual

Stay mad pedo
;)
You all need death

No you said I wanna fuck a child that can make adult decisions and that manipulating children for sex is ok which is not true and in fact a complete bastardization of what im asking. Tell me why easing kids into sexual experiences is fundamentally flawed. The reasons you listed, trauma, self harm, lack of trust, suicide, its all because of the violence that occurs during what happens or their reaction when they find out how society views the experience.

Do you submit that in a hypothetical scenario where there is no violence and everything is honest and gentle and no outside opinions are offered about it that it may not be a negative thing then?

Age of consent doesnt mean shit to most people and you know it. Thats a different discussion.

means you are attracted to both of the 2 genders

Do you watch pornography that someone didn't consent to be in?

murder is outside the bounds of socially acceptable behavior too. you're worse than us. welcome to the club.

Which two?

i don't watch porn. i read stories.

Haha you taunted and flaunted the fact you were gonna
"Stretch with your girls"
And you expect no reaction
This just proves how moronic people like you are you sick freak
And yea im glad you dont act on it but your still a sick fuck

Fair

Says the kiddy diddler ask any normal person
The world would be a better place without you

I said the same things about the gays. Now you know how I feel

i'm just trying to get a rise out of you. which appears to be extremely easy.

you have to actually diddle kids to be a kiddy diddler, sweetpea.

But yet you complain about my reaction
Lmao
If your gonna do it dont get butthurt and reply fucktard

Wow you would let your momma get killed so you dont need to suffer for a few minutes. Amazing. This website never ceases to sink to new lows. Youre as bad as the pedos in here. Probably worse. What the fuck does your question even have to do with what were talking about? Would I rather choose to be raped or a vacation? HMMMM... TOUGH CHOICE.

Okay? And ? Your still a sicko that shouldnt be trusted around kids

So what you are telling us is that you WANT people to diddle kids just so they can be put down?

Would it not be better if they just NEVER acted on it in the first place? If they don't act on it then I think that makes them just as good as anyone else

you just sound really mad you can't do anything about it tbh
i will go on doing what i do regardless of how many times you beg me to kms

>sweetpea
Interesting choice of words when defending diddler accusations?

whatever you say murderer.

Your right i am mad
Im mad i dont get to smash your fucking face in
You kid sexualizing freak

i'm here
i'm queer
get used to it :)

And why would you conside lack of inhibitions a negative? May I ask what your religious views are?

Pedophilia and hebephilia are very based and rad.

Attached: 66613887_728614717572320_68010747219477866_n.jpg (1440x1800, 200K)

i just love how your whole position is just "RRARRRRRR MEAN LADY HAD A THOUGHT ME DON'T LIKE! ME SMASH! KILL! DESTROYYYY!"

Im also gay
But that wont stop me from calling you a sick fuck you sick fuck

Ok mr i will defend a sick kink

i'm sure you're here on Yea Forums for perfectly well-adjusted reasons. lol

fags get the rope

These people cant help themeselves though. They dont get what they want in their own lives so they think no one else should either. Misery loves company.

Mostly for porn tbh

>The trouble with fighting for human freedom is that one spends most of one's time defending scoundrels. For it is against scoundrels that oppressive laws are first aimed, and oppression must be stopped at the beginning if it is to be stopped at all.

Filthophile

Perfection

i never defended it i just said i can't help it and never acted on it. never said it was or even should be socially acceptable. you have to strawman me because you can't find a valid fault in my actual position. go figure.

Being molested and having sex are different things you stupid fuck.
Hope he molests your children too

I dont wanna fuck kids tho lol

Cringey bro

ooh yes please. tie me up Daddy.

Post pedo tits please

Children cant consent to sex

Would do if older preteen

>imagine not wanting to fuck this hot 12 yr old
LMAO how gay are you

Attached: 67134119_676085636243522_1554911794170726862_n.jpg (1440x1800, 226K)

I hate em

neither do i. now you are starting to understand.

Has nothing to do with what I said. Thanks though

OwO

can't, will not risk exposure. i know people who come here. even typing in a different style than usual.

I feel the same way about people who abuse animals

Quality larping in here. Don't take everything so serious people

Attached: disgusting (2).jpg (453x439, 85K)

Understand your fetish is sick and weird
Yea your right

i can see you are a man of culture as well...

Attached: 1566085694614.jpg (3024x4032, 1.48M)

One thing this thread definately proves is that pedos and hebephiles are calmer, smarter, and better argued than the normies. Some of you guys are just hateful cavemen. I actually feel bad about how close minded some of you are.

She's so damn hot. Shame her patreon got shut down so quickly.

Attached: 59422549_362751834347948_7094488566364349197_n.jpg (1200x900, 96K)

Thanks for the (you)

dmtemc26 on wikr to chat

"a shame her patreon got taken down so quick", what r u doing with ur life bro

as long as we stick together well get through it one day at a time i guess

Attached: 1566085420393.jpg (540x938, 136K)

No i just dont see why someone would defend these thoughts
Explain that

thank you brother. not a lot of people who can see our humanity. folks like you give me hope of recovery.

*cough* *cough*
Pedo cope

Because of the psychological trauma you fucking dipshit

you need help, mental help it's a sickness

I said I would take one for the fam but if it was between me getting raped or murdered than murder all the way. I see you didn't answer my question so I am still unsure of which you like more. Another question i have is if you would be willing to sacrafice youself to prevent your family being raped?

i literally said i'm not defending it in the very post you referenced
lrn2read

Fuck off, normies.

Attached: AngryPepe.gif (498x498, 483K)

*SNIFF*
*SNIFF*

Attached: catsniffing-1280x720.jpg (1280x720, 136K)

Pedophilia is an illness, no question about it. Whether you willingly involve yourself with minors to indulge in this fantasy or you hate every moment of your life because you want to get better, you still all deserve the same treatment. You don't get some sort of free pass however when it comes to your actions.

Not being a multi millionaire with a private island full of tweens and young teens. So I settle with the lemons I got handed.

Attached: 56319310_621020735028096_4338800793096294099_n.jpg (1080x1349, 144K)

Fake and gay. Let the larping continue

dubs?

Na, I legit wouldn't tap that.

Little girls arent sexy. I can get fucking 16-17's, but that? You're full blown pedo.

Attached: 1555098415425.png (400x400, 10K)

Omfg. You guys should really learn to read. Are you telling me there will be psych trauma if its a fun, positive, empowering experience for them and no one ever tells them otherwise? Rethink your arguement. Try again within the scenarios framework. Be honest.

It's actually quite normal and what nature intended. On the other hand its sick to be attracted to 30+ yr old women as their ability to birth drops significantly.

Attached: 1532711383177.png (936x560, 59K)

How come pedos never refer to themselves as pedos? Most alcoholics/druggies/murderers e.c.t will know/refer to themselves as such, yet pedos never do.

>No you said I wanna fuck a child that can make adult decisions and that manipulating children for sex is ok which is not true
Those are implications. And it's generally true, because all of this time, the only thing wrong with fucking a 14 year old is the fact that society brainwashes them. This is what you have said. This is what you have argued. What logically follows is that every problem that could arise in the real world, doesn't. But that isn't a consistent statement, because the real world is real, and there are enough real, anecdotal examples to make a truism, as opposed to the anecdotal factoid that you get pussy often and are in a long-term relationship. The only case where there is nothing wrong, per your words, is
>"if there was no coercion"
and this is something that is fundamentally impossible, given the nature of the realities for a 14 year old and an adult 20-something. Frankly, you just stated that you get pussy often, so in virtue of experience alone, you are taking advantage of a 14 year old by leaps and bounds.

You'd argued that it's not wrong
>"if there was no coercion"
so what am I left to conclude, I wonder? Without putting words into your mouth? What is the logical conclusion, when child fucking doesn't contain coercion but includes the act of directly influencing the actions of a limited 14 year-old brain?

Basically all the hebes and pedos here

Attached: image0-95.jpg (750x634, 78K)

>Tell me why easing kids into sexual experiences is fundamentally flawed
>its all because of the violence that occurs during what happens or their reaction when they find out how society views the experience
You can't with a straight face tell me that you decided to think for yourself because society told you to. Children don't think all the way, but they can think. And when they get older, they can regret- regardless of what society tells them they should regret. They can and often will follow society, but removing society won't remove the sense of guilt or remorse they have for past acts, while being armed with the knowledge that they couldn't have actually done otherwise. It's that cognitive dissonance that occurs without someone standing over your shoulder and clutching pearls.

Morality doesn't enable thought. Thought enables morality. I don't get sad because it was written somewhere that I get sad. That's absurd. And, I hope you didn't just imply that cervical cancer is because of society. I suppose genital wards are also the fault of ethics. So, if you've noticed, cervical cancer is still something that causes easing kids into sexual experiences, a fundamentally flawed activity. Nevermind the prospect of trying to conclude that lack of trust stems from people hating the victims of pederasts, and not because of the fact that they resent feeling taken advantage of by an adult.

>Do you submit that in a hypothetical scenario where there is no violence and everything is honest and gentle and no outside opinions are offered about it that it may not be a negative thing then
Acknowledging this doesn't change anything. You would understand that if you could understand the very concept of a hypothetical situation. You do not live the hypothetical. The hypothetical is a highly tailored and unrealistic, if not biased, idealization of a concept or concepts.

Everything you just said in that sentence doesn't follow in reality. Yet, you want to encourage it taking place in reality. Do you not see the disconnect? No violence, but you say there's all kinds of violence in society that causes this and that, nevermind how erroneous or disingenuous. That's just one inconsistency on your part in this particular part of your inane rationalizations. For crying out loud, you ask that no outside opinions are offered about it.

Why? Why is that a concern? What are you asking for, if you ask that you are allowed to do this thing and no one else can know? Why does it need to be a secret? As if anyone needs to ask.

>Thats a different discussion
You brought it up by saying that
>Should it be illegal for two people of age with a gap in life experiences to have sex
>Thats some authoritarian shit right there
In what world is it a different discussion at this point? A hypothetical one.

I don't really do religion. I think you're asking for my ethics. Lack of inhibition is a negative solely because it doesn't contribute to self-preservation. Self-preservation is an instinct. If you lack the ability to self-preserve, you don't survive. This is detrimental to you. This is a negative.

i love watching normalfags and pedofags argue over the morality of banging kids
on fukkin Yea Forums of all places
its silly :)

Attached: 23qa.png (759x1074, 398K)

>16-17
That's too old m8. 11-13 is prime.

Attached: c943dbb1be83d5df04d4a6418dba7c9b.jpg (750x937, 136K)

Puberty in girls ends between 14 and 16 years old. They are fully sexually developed at that point. I'm not saying I'd fuck a child. I know why we have as a society created a minimal age of consent. It's so kids can live their life carefree for 18 years before they get fucked by life in more ways than one. I'm just saying people who say that aren't sexually attracted to girls 14-17 are full of shit. Being attracted to girls 12 and under is a disease though.

Attached: 1517785966860.png (916x963, 1.62M)

ITT: When reddit comes to troll Yea Forums

Attached: 116036.jpg (200x200, 12K)

12-15 yo girls are the hottest, and it doesn't make u a pedo to like them. change my mind

What about R/JailBait?

I can get wanting to fuck 16 or 17 year olds personally i agree but anything under is a big no no

u are all a bunch of cucky faggots who wish the boys u fuck are girls and do shitty camera edits but u jack off to men.

Yikes no wonder you won't seek help, because you have psuedo pedophile studies to reinforce your behavior. Once you go to prison like Epstein for being a pedophile will you start realize the error of your thinking. Maybe there's no cure for your mental disorder.

Cute Malina

To answer your question I would take the vacay. I dont like anything going into my ass. Im mostly normal straight white guy.

If I sac myself to stop my fiance and kids from getting raped, who will be there to stop it from happening again? To provide for them? If it was a one time thing then they would get raped. That is a hard question though. I dont doubt they would have angry feelings at me for not just dieing, but in the end, people overcome rape trauma and can end up leading good lives. If im gone, im gone for good.