Be 15

>be 15
>Start speaking to 10/10
>Pretty much immediately stopped speaking
>Stalk her religiously since
>Decide fuck it, age 19 now message her and get a convo going
>End it like this

Attached: Screenshot_20190819-124830~2.png (360x675, 35K)

>wait a month and send this
>She hasn't replied in 3 days
>But she just liked one of my tweets so she's defo active
>Why god
>Why can I never have anything

Attached: Screenshot_20190819-124820~2.png (389x568, 34K)

underage b&

My question is was I too forward or creepy or is she just not into me (not posting face in case it gets back to her somehow not worth the risk at all but believe me she's 11/10

get outta here, kiddo, it's an 18+ site.

Read again faggot

Read again faggot you dumb cunt

Hey there, little buddy! Read the rules and come when you're old enough. :-)

>is she just not into me
probably this. women don't make any sense

Listen I'd stab you in real life fat virgin kill yourself I'm 19 you stupid cunt read it again you absolute fucking idiot please I beg you kill yourself

what the hell is this nigger-orc gibberish?

Just because she liked a tweet doesn’t mean she’s interested in you. She probably just got done getting pounded by a foot long nigger cock before she liked your tweet.

Let your dreams of her go user

Yeah true I agree fuck her and all women I'm just gonna join a gang

stop talking like a retarded nigger and people might not think you are still an underaged incel faggot

I really don't give a fuck if a bunch of bullied virgins think I'm under 18 even if I was I wouldn't give a fuck you freaks

>aww course I will
She had zero interest in going out for coffee.

you so blatantly do that you ask for advice about thots on 4chins. uncuck yourself sperglord

Thanks I needed to hear that

In plain English ask her out this weekend. No emojis. No zoomer bullshit words. If she declines there's your answer.

Actually I'm quite skinny. I'm around 140~atm. Toodles. :-)

And you seem to have anger issues and suck generally at communicating with people, hence, you should just stay clear of everyone.

Your lack of social skills also makes you easily mistaken for a child. This is probably why the girl in question keeps being nice, telling you what you want to hear and then proceeding to ignore you.

I think we have a little school shooter on our hands here.

this guy gets it. poor chickypoo fears for her life over this fag so she says nice things to stay above ground.

You aren't being forward enough. Just messaging and saying "whenever you're not with Tyrone, I'd love to buy you a coffee m'lady" won't get you anywhere. Be assertive, pick a date and a time, and ask her. If she's not interested she'll decline, but if she's interested and can't make that time, she'll negotiate a time. Just throwing out date crumbs isn't going to get you far.

Also, don't forget to throw in a few "I'll stab you" threats here and there, this also shows assertiveness.

Women are weird

Well yeah, I figured that was obvious and didn't need saying. This guy does seem like an amateur though

Shes not gonna do the work because you're vague as fuck. Make a real plan. She said shes down. This is painful as fuck to read.

She isn't necessarily showing disinterest here. Where do you know her from? Do you ever talk or spend time with her in person?

Personally I think "going for coffee" sounds like an uncomfortable environment to get to know a girl. Find out what her interests are and then think of something more fun that are centered around her interests, or better yet, mutual interests. Going for drinks is always more loose and more fun in my experience if you cant find something better, unless she's not into drinking. You can find a way to do it with a small group too to make a better, more varied, social environment. Like one of your friends and one of her friends or something like that. Don't be too invested in the outcome. The best sexual relationships kind of just flow naturally into an intimate relationship from a series of comfortable/fun encounters

I've blocked her now boys, I move city in 2 weeks anyway so thought it was worth one last try, thanks for the help. I feel like killing myself now

We all feel like it at times, just don't act on it. And start working on getting your shit together emotionally, kiddo. Best of luck to ya! :-)

Why block her? She is showing interest. Just tell her you are moving and would love to get together some time before you do. Then try and make a plan (not coffee). Whats the worst that happens? She says no. Blocking achieves nothing.

I really hope this is OP, kek be praised let it be

This is her since I'm not gonna speak to her again

Attached: Screenshot_20190821-173411.png (480x960, 342K)

Buy her a value pack of black sharpies to do her eyebrows with. She'll be thrilled.

This slag is MAYBE a 7...

op is a shitskin confirmed

If she's a 10, and she is single, you can bet that she gets asked out all the time.

Don't shoot yourself in the foot by beint too vague and giving her easy ways to push back the moment she will have to turn you down for good
(it's awkward for hot chicks too, ever been hit on by an ugly chick you had to decline? It doesn't feel good...)

If I were you I'd give it one last shot before giving up, but this time: choose a place and a time before asking her out.

If she tells you that she can't and doesn't offer to do it another time, that means she never really considered you a potential mate.

If you get turned down, play it cool,no big deal.... because there's still a chance that she will regret it later that day, and will get back to you.
And handling rejection like a man is something a chick can respect.

Protip: you know that old advice, when you talk in front of a bunch of people, imagine them naked so you're not as stressed?
Same with hot chicks, talk to her like she's a 5/10, imagine what you would say if she were a 5, etc etc...

Good luck user, don't give up just yet.

Attached: manslut.jpg (1066x1600, 386K)

For future reference, when you ask a girl out, give them a defined day. None of this "some time" shit. Secondly, if a girl ever replies with anything that isn't a direct yes, they don't want to date you. If they say "Sure, I'll let you know when I'm free", they don't want to go. If they want to go but legitimately can't, they'll give you a second time and date that they can make.

Thanks but here's a picture of me now for comparison to prove how out of my league she is

Attached: 15664057794339008154509869023912.jpg (1944x2592, 964K)

>If I were you I'd give it one last shot
Don't do this. She made it clear she isn't interested. Stop being a fucking creep. Accept reality.

user, beauty can be intimidating, but what a lot of men don't realize is that good looking women are just people, and there is a complex personality behind the exterior. Just because a woman is beautiful doesn't mean she doesn't share the same insecurities and human flaws as you or anyone else, and maybe even has a lot of common interests or common characteristics. If she doesn't, then she is not worth pursuing, because there are certainly other women out there who do and are more worth the time investment and the interactions will feel a lot more natural. Just talk to women like they are any other person, not an object of your sexual desire, and genuinely get to know them without pressuring yourself into thinking you have to talk perfectly or impress them in order to obtain them. Once you establish a rapport, then things will sometimes progress into sex, or sometimes they wont. Either way, you end up with a new friendship.

When you know you have a good rapport you can confidently show sexual interest.

Hit the gym and grow a bit of facial hair any you'll be fine. Women are more critical of mens looks. Average looking men are judged as below average at a first impression. Work on yourself, you are enterring your prime years for a solid sex life.

Yeah I've already blocked her now so I won't I'm just gonna find new birds cos I'm moving in 2 weeks but this bitch was on my mind at least once a week for over 3 years

That looks like a well rolled joint, so I'm going to assume that you're no amerifat?

Ive been goin gym for a year gonna keep going has helped me a lot

Of course I'm from Manchester nowhere in America all their spliffs look like cigs and if they try and roll a fat one it looks like a slug with no roach the freaks

>lmk
>smt
>ur
>hmu

kys faggot

Stop leaving the ball in her court, women want to be lead.

no way this scrawny acne faced faggot is the same one claiming he would kill people

I don't speak like that normally tbf I don't even know why I did I guess to impress her

You are a nice dude. Don‘t waste time with this chick. Do more for your body and everything will be fine. Trust me. I‘m older and wiser...

He give me shit online so I said in real life id stab you and I wouldn't but Id punch him up it was just to intensify the threat, but I guarantee I'd bang anyone in this thread and anyone in real life. It's a bad motto that's gonna get me killed one day but so far I've stuck with it and it's worked

Sounds like you put her on a pedestal. But this is fine. You are moving in 2 weeks, on to new opportunities. Focus on your goals outside of women and work on personal development, be social, and women will come naturally

Yeah init thanks it's a good shout

Well there’s your problem. Don’t try to impress women, even if you are successful you’ll never be able to keep it up and then it will just be that much worse. It’s better that people hate you for who you are then love you for someone you’re not. I’m not a degenerate fag, but you’re not a bad looking guy, you could pull something nice easy if you aren’t a complete sperg cuck. Just be yourself and work on improving yourself, being who you want to be, and the puss puss will supply itself g.