My wife (ripa)

my wife (ripa)

Attached: 1548109519046.png (1388x791, 1.42M)

she looks like the type of girl that plays touhou and owns 7 PC-98s

nigger

she was so cute

She was a whore. FUCK RIPA.

excuse me but i will have to ask you to leave now user

Fuck you and fuck ripa.

that's a boy

I wish i could lole

ripa.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Your fortune: Outlook good

Attached: autism.jpg (238x159, 23K)

i wanna fug an autistic griller

i wanna fug a sweet baker

RIPA #2? WHEN?

Who the fuck is ripa? Also, ICE CREAM.

Attached: 1564235771646.gif (500x590, 1011K)

For real though. I haven't been on this board very long. Someone fill me in please? I'll gib free veggies.

Attached: 1564076579825.png (1024x568, 412K)

some "girl" going under the name "rip in pieces akari" was posting here for a while, and naturally picked up some beta orbiters along the way that won't/can't let go
but this is all just ironic memes right

I kinda had that thought. Someone else ssaid she was driven away by some desperate faggot lole.

Attached: fruits-and-vegetables-wallpaper_1600x1200_84909.jpg (1600x1200, 598K)

that's a boy (male)

i wanna fug thos sweet tribbles bby

There was a pass user (2016) that posted in another thread with the same trip. Was that the person in question?

Attached: 1482056502518.gif (217x247, 32K)

ripa has a discord

(bad double)
fake dubs

Fag