"Hey Dad meet my boyfriend Tyrone!"

>"Hey Dad meet my boyfriend Tyrone!"
How do you react?

Attached: 14137534226.jpg (540x660, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JAd0sx3E2eI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

start masturbating

Start raping both of them

install cameras in her room

Try to politely get to know him on a deeper level so I can judge his character as a man to see if he is fit for my daughter.

Turn 360 degrees and walk away

Introduce him to my wife next.

You say. "Howya doing Tyrone? Have you fucked my daughter yet? I have.... lots of times!"

So you'd walk into them again? Go back to math class you retard

hello newfriend

hello bigger newfriend

How did I end up with a white daughter?

If he behaves well and comes from a good family, and is intelligent, I would just stfu and let her live her fucking live. Otherwise I would still say nothing, since I want to keep the family intact. She is her own person, you know? I you tell her NOT to do something, it gets exponentially more interesting for her (or for any kid regarding most things).

hello biggest newfriend

Stop calling me Dad, just because I fuck your mom doesn't mean I'm your Dad.

Gotta agree with
You are the newest of the new

Attached: 1451715790426.jpg (2560x1440, 556K)

oh uh bud, looks like you missed the joke

Someone always falls for it, never fails

Hey Tyrone, How ya doing? Wanna watch football sometime?

Why is my wife's girlfriends husbands ex wifes son dating a faggot twink named Tyrone that dresses like a girl. God damn 2020, I remember when gay men dated other gay men what is this shit

Attached: 1561068080272.jpg (604x551, 148K)

Ok /pol/

daughter looks like this and I'm not fucking her myself? pft this isn't fantasy land nigger this is real life

>I'm black
Congratulate my son on finding a hot ass trap gf that's passable for a white chick.

Sit down with Tyrone to get to know him better and ask him about his intentions with my daughter as well as what his ambitions are. Lastly, lay some ground rules for Tyrone to follow such as bringing her home by a certain time and ensuring that she always answers the phone whenever I call her and she's with him.

>can I suck his BBDingus darling?

white chicks that date black dudes generally, for all intents and purposes, dont have dads

Attached: 1305570153873.jpg (183x251, 16K)

Attached: Shotgun.jpg (750x630, 59K)

hey big T, what's the price of joint?

weres my ar?

African or Caribbean?

>implying a nigger would listen and cooperate with this shit

High t response. Also dubs

Attached: FB_IMG_1467457061560.jpg (410x333, 19K)

Fat fuckn quad maight

It would never get to that point, because I would raise her right.

beta cuck response

"Hold on, I'll get my gun."

Not even gonna spank her anymore at that point. Tell her shes a complete failure and this time she just fucked up again. Will reject her from now on and move on with my life

This

Agreed, would put them outside and close and lock the door. I might not blame her but blame the jewish agenda for whites racemixing with blacks so that jews have an advantage in intelligence

youtube.com/watch?v=JAd0sx3E2eI