The matrix 4 is happening. What's it's gonna be about...

The matrix 4 is happening. What's it's gonna be about? Will the wachowski sisters do good or has the transvirus rotted their brains?

Attached: The-Matrix-4-Director-Cast-Keanu-Reeves-Carrie.jpg (798x419, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghost_in_the_Shell_(1995_film)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

B sucks ass

They stole the script for the original, it was a great movie.

They wrote two and three, and they sucked. They wrote sense8. It also sucked.

Im guessing Matrix 4 is gonna suck.

Should have been left alone after the first movie.

it's going to be woke liberal, self righteous drivel.

Because of pc culture today the script will make every man with an opinion including Morpheus.

His believe that Neo is "the one" will be proven to me misplaced by Trinity.

She will show everyone she is actually "the one" and supieror in every way.

Fin

Attached: 1566201305003.jpg (494x484, 22K)

*wrong

It's an Alien 4 moment, where Alien 1 through 3 told a story arc that ended nicely, and had the main character die at the end.

Then Alien 4 because money. And it sucked.

Terminator 1 and 2, same shit. They nicely bookend each other and wrap up the story. After Terminator 2 the timeline avoids Skynet and Armageddon and happily ever after.

Then Terminator 3, because money. And downhill for 4, 5, 6, 12, etc

Matrix 4 is a cash grab. Frankly, Matrix should have probably been the only movie, 2 and 3 were cringe and sucked, but at least completed an arc. 4 is just milking a dry cow

Attached: madbaby.jpg (225x242, 14K)

Oh like you could do any better for a thread topic you dirty faggot?

Instead of Matrix 4, how about Constantine 2?

Like, some shit we actually want? Amirite?

Attached: Constantine-1.jpg (533x300, 18K)

>wachowski sisters

Attached: she.webm (1280x532, 1.14M)

Oof ouchie my pronouns.

Yes

Don't really want it but at least there is still more story to tell, like what the tv show already does.

What about Speed 3?

Attached: 3A1FA20C-ECE7-4B19-B8DD-1EBCBE438570.jpg (719x1080, 73K)

Why not another Bill and Ted??

Why not a walk in the clouds?

Why not just make this a Keanu films thread?

There is another Bill and Ted movie coming out next year.

Attached: 2BD40849-08D3-403F-B3B6-7BA285A53256.jpg (1200x800, 172K)

The first one sucked to me, the others I hear were terrible. I'm really really sad to here this news because I like the John Wick franchise so much and this will be objective shit, that I'd hate even if a miracle happened.

Why not a camping thread?

Attached: gn-gift_guide_variable_c.jpg (970x646, 181K)

The bus that couldn't slow down

Nobody asked for this dumpster fire, not even diehard Matrix fans want a fourth film. The first movie (the one they stole) was excellent, but the second and third were incredibly lame because the wachowski retards don't know what they're doing.

I mean isn't it kind of understood that neo died at the end of 3? So how do they go forward with him unless it's not really 4 but like 2.5 or something.

Who/what was the first stolen from? No doubting you, just curious

The first one sucked and was overrated, why do they need 4? The constant shit music sucked, the cgi sucked and the whole movie sucked. I'm honestly glad that I never paid to see that shit in a theatre or I'd consider myself to be a sucker.

why not both?

Attached: CfkTsO2UAAEQSiU.jpg (1000x989, 251K)

Ok retard

It was a ripoff of the anime film Ghost in the Shell.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghost_in_the_Shell_(1995_film)

Gender is just a subroutine of the matrix. You can be anything you want if you just unplug your unit.

I'm not a retard for having my own opinion. The movie and the whole series sucked ass. Apparently because you paid to see it you also have to justify your purchase. If I dumb enough to go to that movie in a theatre and it wasn't with a girl I would have walked out.
How can you take that repetitive shit soundtrack?

fucking kek

Yo why are you the only other person that describes what I feel here. How did people enjoy the first one?

Are you retarded?

People are real parrots pretending to like crappy movies, like pulp fiction. I couldn't get through 15 minutes of that shitty pulp fiction movie.

I have no idea how anyone could enjoy those movies let alone pay to see them.

Seconded.

Matrix? more like Gaytrix

maybe even fagtrix?

you took it too far

I'm worried. I actually wish they'd just stopped after the first one.

She's in it but dead. He's in it but blind and maybe dead? How the fuck is this going to work?

the tech in that universe is pretty futuristic, its not too far fetched to write a plot that they get downloaded or some shit

So much this

Third-Millionth