WHY DO I ONLY FUCKING MATCH WITH FAT CHICKS ON TINDER BUMBLE HINGE OKCUPID?!#^?@#$^?#@Q$^

WHY DO I ONLY FUCKING MATCH WITH FAT CHICKS ON TINDER BUMBLE HINGE OKCUPID?!#^?@#$^?#@Q$^

>6'4
>slim/toned
>active hobbies
>multiple girlfriends
>multiple hookups
>HIDEOUS FUCKING MATCHES

Sometimes I'll get lucky and match with a cute girl, one that gets me excited. THEN ILL FUCKING CHECK THE APP AN HOUR LATER AND SHE'LL BE FUCKING GONE. ONE IN EVERY 500 MATCHES WILL BE CUTE, MAYBE. then i'll fucking message them and NOT GET A FUCKING REPLy. I SWEAR TO GOD THIS APP IS GOING TO MAKE ME FUCKING KILL MYSELF

Attached: zdfbdfb.jpg (244x206, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/sjnbm9r.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

that's rough
maybe you aren't as attractive as you think

Attached: o3M3zXP.jpg (865x1081, 194K)

i.imgur.com/sjnbm9r.png

not saying I'm a fucking 10/10 brad pitt. But definitely consider myself worthy enough of someone at least slender and taller than 4'9 with all their teeth

>girl finds potential mate
>same girl finds a more attractive potential mate
>previous mate no longer desired
they never settle with less than the best they think they can get

>champion
>seeking
reword your bio probably, don't use shitty wordage
also you look as normie as possible, and are holding a garbage dog, so don't be surprised about what you reel in

If what you said was true, meeting chicks IRL is probably your best bet

Brah like expand ya tastes, fuck have at it, give one of them lass' a try, may find ya like the chub.

At most 6/10. You're right, but you're not great looking.

going to kill myself over your comment, thanks

Might as well get your dick sucked by a fatty first. If anything they know how to stuff their face. I know.

Attached: 1264391055011.jpg (365x324, 19K)

i've tried, i don't

>WHY DO I ONLY FUCKING MATCH WITH FAT CHICKS ON TINDER BUMBLE HINGE OKCUPID
Cause at the end of the day, you're a neckbeard posting pepes on Yea Forums, and the machines know it.

Honestly be funny in your bio. I had something like “Robert better not get in my face, I’ll drop that mother fucker”
(I haven’t seen stepbrothers in a while but you get the gist of my quote)
And I got hella matches.

i've tried funny. i've tried serious. i've tried short and sweet. i've tried every god damn fucking bio you can imagine... nothing changes for me.

the ONLY thing that I do wonder is if my ELO score is completely fucked because I've used tinder since before it was mainstream cool, and i've reset countless times over the years. using my phone number and facebook. so i do wonder if when I reset... if I'm really getting a full reset or just a soft one.

>i.imgur.com/sjnbm9r.png
femanon here, I would not date you

post a pic of yourself you stupid fucking cunt so i can see why not

Oh also I heard that you need a variety of pictures. Not a lot of selfies, use like “action” shots, and your main picture should either be with an animal or with a friend who’s also semi attractive. That way you won’t get left swiped immediately, they’ll have to actually open the profile to see more and your chances of being right swiped go up.

You look like a really emotionally invested guy who takes rejections rough and would support anyone, given the beard, haircut and the poodle. Insecure girls're probably drawn to that, and secure girls aren't.

This is how you Tinder

Attached: Screenshot.jpg (2864x2896, 659K)

Also, the smile. It's a good picture, but the smile seems more timid than genuinely smiling, or even slyly smiling. Or grimly smiling, just because the photo asks for it.

It is what it is. If I install tinder, i'll get 60+ matches on the first day, and 90% of those are awful.
Tinder is shit nowadays.

you look like a bit of a cuck in that pic. Nothing unsolvable though, lose the gay dog, go with a more alpha smile

what makes you think it has something to do with looks?

I think you need a different haircut or something. The one you have now really accents the shape of your head and your ears, in a bad way. Like an egg with ears.
Personally I think the dog is gross looking and I just pity dogs that are bred to be "cute and tiny" at the expense of their health. I wouldn't date someone who likes those kinds of dogs but that's not necessarily a total turn off for everyone.

>i.imgur.com/sjnbm9r.png
you're a good looking guy with a shit haircut, silly glasses, one eye weirdly shut, a fucking gay dog and a fake smile.
I'm uglier than you and have better pics bro. You seem to have a decent jaw, shave that shit and leave that for us (jawless). Show that shit, along your decent frame in a funny environment. Try to be different, instead of picking a photo of you fake smiling and grabbing a old woman's dog.

OP do not adjust to the masses, according to a study you are better off being yourself and really owning your characteristics (confidence which helps a lot in itself).
But to keep it short the study concluded that this way you are more likely to match with someone compatible rather than just a good roll in the hay.
If you just want sex then go for lies.

The problem is I NEVER match with someone compatible. I pay for fucking tinder gold so I get to see the queue of my fat fucking matches. I am selective as fuck WITH MY ALREADY LOWERED STANDARDS and EVERY FUCKING GIRL I SWIPE RIGHT ON NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER MATCHES WITH ME. That is what's driving my insanity to fucking unbearable levels. Since i restarted I've matched with 4 women I'd date, 3 of them disappeared within 30 minutes to a few hours. the 4th replied once then faded.

My choices are to die alone, settle for someone 2x 3x my body mass or become a dad to another's kid. All choices make me want to end it right here right now because life just doesn't seem worht it anymore

Another femanon here, I also would not date you

loading the chamber right now

there's hotter guys than you period. A 7+ on a dating app won't go for a 6-7, even an 8 or the body of an 8. There's legit 8+, 9 guys on those apps and they want that chance.

its alright you guys convinced to kill myself. not going to be here much longer. thanks for the feedback, everyone in this thread has my blood on their hands

Don't put the pussy on a pedestal, it's not worth it.
Have you tried meeting girls out in the wild rather than over the net?

go out and meet people. You'll get better matches than tinder.

you just sound too bitchy

You look like Carlos Maza. Girls probably just assume you're gay.

>i.imgur.com/sjnbm9r.png
its the glasses and the fact that you look non-white.. Im sorry OP but its the truth.

I can definitely see why you attract fat women. I'm sorry but you aren't very attractive. Even in the gay community you would struggle. You're not bald, but the really short hair with the beard give sthe impression of baldness, its a similar style to that. The glasses don't help.

If you want to attract better women grow out your hair, put on a tad bit of muscle, take off your glasses and post a shirtless picture. "Slim toned" is bullshit past 30. Thats twink talk.

see you all in the next life

>stop swiping left on fat chicks you dumb shit

Attached: Bt7P0jO.png (654x702, 414K)

Stop using online dating, its pathetic.

Attached: 1562707201606.jpg (750x738, 537K)

but you got all the fat chicks

Check Out this EXTREMELY HOT Active Server for the BEST LEWDS of TRAaPS and FEMALES!

discord gg/hAJksGY

At least you're matching with someone. I can't even manage to match with anyone because I'm a fat uggo.

OP i fixed your picture, prepare to pull some serious tail.

Attached: chad.png (719x843, 926K)

it's got to be your winning personality
i mean who wouldn't want to fuck a tard raging roid monkey?

lmao why do you have trouble with the ladies again? such a charmer