Hello my name is Zara

Hello my name is Zara.
Yes I know, i know,this sounds ridiculous but i hunt vampires.It all started a few months ago when i was scrolling trough different jobs offers beacuse my parents can no longer afford to maintain me.Then As i was scrolling when i get an email from a man that goes by the name Recruiter20.The email said the following:

"Hello sir/woman are you interested into the paranormal? Do you like killing vampires or capturing them? Then we have the perfect job for you. We are from a company whos name shall remain secret for now that are always in need of help to hunt the paranormal. The pay starts at $20000 but can go up depending on the job money in cash.

If you are interested reply to this email with your name and the place where we shall meet.We will email you back as soon as possible. Untill then keep your eyes open."

"Alright, great joke" I thought as i was trowing the email in the trash can and continuing the search for a real job but i couldn't find any so i found myself emailing back Recruiter20 the next day with my email and address for the Tacobell close to me.

Long story short I am now a vampire hunter and have participated in three raids on vampire hideouts so far I killed one of them myself.

Attached: 1566322827837.jpg (1080x926, 113K)

Tits or gtfo

Go away larper
You're a fake in /x/, you're a fake here

Protecting humanity and fighting to survive is important but I am being attacked by dissatisfied virgins and people giivng their opinion I didnt ask for shame on you one day you will understand

too long didn't read, no one cares faggot.
like said, tits or gtfo

So much hate on Yea Forums its sad

Attached: 1566332157867.jpg (546x536, 90K)

take some pics of your butthole

Stop doing drugs and open bob and vegana

Timestamp this shit or gtfo

>coming to Yea Forums and not expecting hate
fuck off moron

>no timestamp
LARP
>no tits and timestamp on Yea Forums
niggerfaggot LARP

Tell us more about the vampires. What are they like. How are their hideouts?

Post sexy goth feet
Also, I’m pretty sure you just killed a crackhead

idc if this is a shitty rp thread. post more pics shes cute

>so far I killed one of them myself
show us it's corpse. you probably just killed a normal person you thought was a vampire

eww

>show us it's corpse. you probably just killed a normal person you thought was a vampire
no its probably a 30 year old dude

Your name is Mark and you are a disappointment to everyone

Why are you idiots responding
>sage

Sure friend vampires like to go out at night and they are weak under the sun they are mostly pacifists because they don't want people to know they exist they love children blood and are behind of mostly all children kidnapping in the world because they feed on them
All evidence is burned down with termite which weakens vampires more than normal fire sadly i can't let you see it because you will be in danger

OMG, I just got an email like that. Now I hunt Hampires.
I have been on 3 raids on buffets. It is a little scary sneaking into the buffet only to find the hampire's coven, coven themselves and their food in gravy.
May Queequeg guard our souls.

The strain of vampires I've been killing seem to revert back to human form once they're killed.

Like they instantly lose their canines, can be seen in mirrors, etc, etc. The corpses even go rigid like their original human hosts. The whole thing about them turning into dust is just a myth; at least this strain of them around here.

But at least now they can rest in peace for all eternity.

So you killed a girl who was earning her "red wings"?

Hello Zara vampire hunting enthusiast here i have been training with my katana and wakizashi to hunt vampires for a living and to enslave a vampire girl
also fun fact about this
vampire hunting comes down to blood type Rh+ is Rhesus(like monkey) Postive and Rh- is Rhesus negative (lacking the rhesus antigen). Rh- is a old bloodline from the stars. Negative blood cannot be cloned and u will be immune to vampire psychic push

Attached: 1566323086013.jpg (320x180, 11K)

Sage goes in all fields desu

The hampires we hunt are burned by the holy iron from the gym.
We also have a keto spray that sickens them with its lack of carbs.
When it has gotten bad we have had to call in a Sweat Priest who knows holy words like "Cardio", "more reps", and "Diet". These words can make hampires scream and try to escape on their mobility scooters.

HELLO friends
My names Madison, I’m a 24 years old, female, and a witch who has a pretty interesting line of work. I’m a hunter and no not like for deer or other animal kind of hunter. I hunt things that are lesser known to the everyday person, the more unbelievable supernatural things are what I hunt. A vampire hunter if you will. It all started back in around 2007 when I moved to a smallish town with my oldest sister when I was thirteen. After a night of hanging out with some friends, I was visited by a vampire. He called himself Umbra Sanguine. He came in through my bedroom window and spoke to me about his ability and his council. He placed his hands upon my chest and I soon felt very cold. I dropped to my knees and looked up to him. He grabbed me by my neck and sunk his fangs into it. I passed out. Pic related, it's me.

Attached: 1547061054365.jpg (950x960, 99K)

This is why I stopped doing hallucinogenics

Do you also hunt niggers, jews and Muslims for the right price?

I believe you mean Balckulas and Nasferhebrews

Are vampires liberal?

What state you in? Your age? How do I become a vampire?

No Democrats

Wasted trips. Now NIGGERS TONGUE MY ANUS!!

No those are people i protect vampires are inhumane i don't bring death upon my brethren
If your strong and your heart is pure your blood is Rh- you cant be affected by vampire psychic push or mindgame so yes u can become a hunter if a group finds you. We use blades,guns, explosives and magick talismans.

Well Zara who has a goth name and takes pictures in the woods in black and posts without stating the reason. I want to see your asshole spread. So if the guy who is using this girls pictures could track that down I'd be very happy.

Are you fucking retared? This is a LARP thread you stupid cunt. Did you not read op's post? Your suposed to reply with yoyr character and background. You normies really need to
>Execute anhero.exe

Sorry Yea Forums but I dont have much time I am searching for a very dangerous vampire his name is Triumverus Caer I saw him enter a study window of my friend he placed his hands upon his chest. My friend fell to his knees and looked up to him. Triumverus grabbed him by the neck and sunk his junk in. He passed out. Since that day I am on the hunt for him and I know I can die Im OK with a risk

Attached: 1566348896767.jpg (1080x980, 72K)

Fucking gross

How is your schizophrenia going for yeah?

I'd might like to be a vampire hunter. On the off chance this is real, have Recuiter20 send me an email.