Seriously tho, trumptards, how do you justify blindly supporting such a crybaby?

seriously tho, trumptards, how do you justify blindly supporting such a crybaby?.

"waaaah! the mean danish lady doesn't wanna sell me Greenland! well then i'm gonna cancel our meeting!"

Attached: received_473621406548145.png (531x292, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0f9ysmciWUk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cuz me tribe better den u tribe.

well, they are brainlet

He just called himself THE KING OF ISRAEL fuklol

Wtf OP, you don’t like Trump’s deal making and tariff walls? You must be a leftist cuck or whatever

Real shit its like a twilight zone episode people aren't really that angry about it just super confused. I guess he figures if people think the only thing he's moderately ok at is estate purchases he might as well go big. Or its a distraction to get people to forget that he's ruining our economy as we speak.

>funniest man on the planet
get over it and enjoy the show

Attached: 6351615416.png (1283x934, 1.95M)

It's a shit distraction from his other blunders

I think it's fucking hilarious. I can't wait to vote for the man in 2020 to keep the laughs a coming!

>called himself

its a quote

have you been angry for three years?
go outside everything's fine weirdo

He quoted it himself lol. He said he is the king of israel because he loves Jews so much. More than anyone else.

Do you think trump does NOT love Israel? Because he's been sucking bibi's dick steady for years.

he quoted -someone else saying it-
>omg he said he loves jews hes not the hitler reincarnate i was hoping for
fuck off nutcase

So he's not wasting money going to a meeting that doesn't need to take place if there's no deal to be had.
What's the problem?

So I was going to go to Disney land in 2 weeks but they won't sell me tickets.
I'll be postponing my trip to Disney land until I can get tickets.
Or would you rather he went anyways for no reason other than to beat his meat on some anehiem whore?

He loves Israel and the Jews more than anyone else. He said that.

What is that second to last word supposed to be, retard?

time to go underground loser

Attached: MELANIA-TRUMP-GQ--compressed.jpg (620x432, 67K)

Best. President. Ever.

Attached: trump fraud.jpg (655x440, 90K)

huh? he loves Jews. Doesn't that bother you?

youtube.com/watch?v=0f9ysmciWUk

not him (he is retarded) but he meant Anaheim. it's a place.

The plans for the meeting were laid before this whole but the world nonsense popped up. I assume they had plans on shit to accomplish, but that's out the winder because babby president's feewings are huwt.

Stop crying op, it'll be ok. The mean old Trump wont get you

because they've come to far to doubt him now nand admit they made a mistake

Trump's a fucking moron. It's gonna be wonderful when we beat his ass next year.