How does this make you feel?

How does this make you feel?

Attached: 1565817395796.jpg (2048x4096, 439K)

doesn't even look like the same guy.
FAKE NEWS! OP IS GAY!

He had sex. That changes people

H-He made it..

>He had sex. That changes people
i know. That is why after you sucked your first dick, you started posting fake shit like this.

I'm certain you know a lot about sucking dick

Only from your father bragging about your skills.

I'm truly happy for him, makes you understand that anyone can get a girl

When will u faggots learn its so little about looks and more about confidence....

Why are you hanging out with his dad? Let me guess
>you both fuck his mom

Attached: 1565824166936m.jpg (576x1024, 69K)

You wish. That's what ugly nerds keep telling themselves yet they remain single forever

Nah user. Im 31. 5 foot 8 and have a slamming hot 5 foot 6 gf in law school.

Mybe your the faggot telling yourself your lonelyness is out of your control meanwhile your just lazy or scared idk

Show us a pic of you and gf or fuck off you lying goblin

>Law school
>your
*Youre

Attached: 1562405204241.gif (480x600, 85K)

someone else called you a nerd and said you'd get nowhere, so your passing the loser torch around. not everyone is a failure and lost all hope like u.

Im not the one in law school. Im just an electrician for the city rhat happens to make 100k a year in nyc

He's right. Incels are fucking hilarious. It's their personalities that are keeping them virgins.

Not all of us are on Yea Forums bragging about having a hot gf and apparently being ugly as fuck. Pics or it didn’t happen

No thx, i dont post pics.

Im not bragging, just stating its possible

Im 31, shes 25 btw

im happy for the guy

lol like that is a bad thing, what a terrible come back

The fuck is wrong with you, why are you so little? Eat some veggies dude.

Good mentality, I think people are crazy to post personal pictures on this site. Besides, people who are actually sexually active and are living a successful life have nothing to prove to a bunch of sexless neckbeards fapping to "dick tribute" threads on Yea Forums.

>not understanding he was insulting how much of a predictable, juvenile little summerfaggot you are

>have nothing to prove
>user posts about his gf being hot as fuck to fandoms in a random thread that will be 404d any second
You’re all kinds of fucking retarded ain’t ya boy

Yea man, been here a decade i know the outcomes to these pic posts... i was simply telling anyone who feels "hopeless" that its in your control. Im living proof. Anons gotta get out of tbhe house and self improve is all.

Genetics. At least i was blessed with beautiful full black hair, nice cock and full beard. So theres that

So when i post this pic, will you scream "fake fake fake"?

Ya... whats the point then?

>exactly me except dark brown hair
Nice.jpg

You’ll post it with shoe on head obviously.

not even the same person lol, i am just a rando

Feelsgood.jpg

Lmao. Yea me and my gf are readily available for shoe on head proof pictures 24/7

Get a job

So many of my friends went into the trades while I pursued a "white collar" career path in accounting. Now my friends in the trades are all making a solid income, with a good work life balance at 30. I am trying to build myself up in public practice, little to no work life balance and making less. It's amazing that in so many places there seems to be a shortage in skilled trades yet people still neglect it as a potential career path.

When i graduated hs at 18 i never went yo college so i saved money. Im 31 now and havnt made less than 100k in the last 5 yrs. Bought a home this year. I live in nyc. Electrician for the city. The trades are perfect for able bodied boys to become men. The skys the limit with side work u can take also.

Thats a successful path, and far above average. College isn't a necessity for success, just be laser focused on what you are doing and don't waste the opportunities in front of you. Skilled trades is a gold mine right now too, yet still a neglected field.

To be fair I'm still seeing a lot of growth in my field, not making that kind of money but doing well for 30. But I underestimated how difficult this career path was going to be and how mentally taxing it is, especially when I compare myself to friends who made different career choices. Hindsight is 20/20

U mad chink boy

The focus part is spot on. Anything worth it takes years to acheive. I finally.bought the 3 family house im renting out for profit. I had that goal for years. Dont waste time. Time is money. As u aquire skills and freinds, making larger sums and doing bigger jobs is a real thing. Gl user

Thanks user. Congrats on your success. And you're right, if you can make good use of your time you are setting yourself ahead of most people. Every small productive action adds up.

proud

Like Zack Braff did exceptionally well for himself. Good for him

genuinely uncomfortable ngl