How does this make you feel?

How does this make you feel?

Attached: 42829360-3AB4-4864-9B21-5FC39A74A3C1.jpg (960x788, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt3962848/
imdb.com/title/tt0055031
youtube.com/watch?v=ZhvZQfCCvpY
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1164138795475881986?s=19
thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=Last30
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I dont give a shit

americans are retarded

great feeling

this
and this

>it doesn't

Attached: 1551321419080.jpg (470x470, 70K)

Who cares? Makes no difference in the end.

Captured? Waited until no one was looking, and then took it down. Drank fire water and then took the picture. Then drank more firewater.

And then they got drunk and traded their land for beads and more firewater.

make another nazi flag flying

Nazis fighting injuns?
Sounds good to me!

That's not a Nazi flag you idiots. Not everything that has a swastika is a Nazi flag.

Fake news, they are nazis idiot. Even Indians hate the Jews and blacks.

Like this isn’t real. Post links to real articles

old story is old

imdb.com/title/tt3962848/

Good. Fuck nazis. You edgelords need to grow the fuck up or kill yourselves.

They will always be feather niggers. I will always be white. They are wearing the white man's clothes, driving the white man's vehicle, and live on the white man's reservation he set aside for them. They also subsist on the white man's gibs.

This

This.

It feels kinda silly that we fought against the nazis, and they were right all along.

No fuck neo nazis the original nazis had it right all along they were just trying to stop Russia from spreading communism while helping with over population

its a reich flag niggernuts. prufung der reich mehr

While you may be correct in saying it isn't a genuine nazi flag, probably something put online in the last 10 years for 10 bucks, it is most certainly using nazi imagery. Yes that is the bad version of the swastica dumbass

Proud

Attached: 306F41CA-3FE1-4253-990C-587DE209BE15.jpg (1332x1220, 1.18M)

It doesn't make me feel anything except remember how the nazis expected people to goosestep like faggots. Real Americans don't goosestep or suck up to a failure like hitler.

Makes me laugh. The Nazis existed for twelve years and got their asses handed to them in a high hat by a swampy island where you need a license to own a long pencil. The fact that anybody believes these people are relevant is absurd.

Fuck injuns. Fucking losers.

>captured
>a flag
They were playing a game? Is this the new version of make believe there are really Nazis?

And yet the media and the left is letting the Nazis live rent-free in their heads, 75 years after they they ceased to exist as viable ideology

We've got tons of tanks! We can beat anyone!!!

>declares war on the british isles

uh-oh....how do we ummm.... How do we get our tanks over there?

google reichskriegsflagge, or kriegsfahne. it was the standard flag between 1935-1945

Attached: Nazi flag from 5000 BC.jpg (800x812, 152K)

>ummm.... How do we get our tanks over there?
Why do you think the Nazis invented flying saucers?

>living in your head rent free

It will never stop cracking me up that right winger constantly and unabashedly use what is best a nigger bitch ebonics taunt, and at worst is a WWF smackdown wrestling taunt.

Attached: girl.png (500x282, 126K)

>buy Nazi flag
>tell media we found it
>libtards rejoice

God libtards are dumb.

I'm not sure of German law but idiot nazi types have a right to say what they want here in the States, that doesn't mean anyone has to follow them or goosestep along with them. They're losers and can't get over it.

Quit with the Russians. Russian was infested with Jews...and stalin's methods were not efficient.

Swampy island traded their technology for assistance from the us.
Swampy island would have been fucked by uboats without the usn.
Don't forget about rushing into Russia without a winter coat.

Not sure why I should care. What's the full story?

americans gonna americans

>nigger bitch ebonics
>white trash fake sport
I'm pretty sure you're the right winger

Look at what Germany has become... infested by niggers and islamics because merkel is a cunt.

Except they don't exist.

All I see is a bunch of nazi grandmas

Is that supposed to be some kind of insult?

Somebody posted something without context on Yea Forums in an attempt to troll for (you)s

Fuck yeah Injun grammas

Sure they do, in shadows.

natives gonna native

I'm pretty sure you're a fucking idiot.

Lmao this

You're saying the Nazis became ninjas? Fuck, we're doomed.

Oh wait ninjas always lose. So do Nazis. And neither exists.

I'm pretty sure you're a reddit spacer, which tells us everything we need to know about your diminished intellectual capacity

injuns aint natives, they came over from a land bridge that existed between what's now Alaska and Siberia a long time ago, that doesn't make them native.

On one hand, I don't care for Nazis, at least not what they stand for (superior race, genocide, etc...)

On the other hand, actual Nazi's don't exist anymore.

So, what I can conclude from this pic is that there was some moron flying a Nazi flag for some reason, whether it was to troll or because they actually align with Nazi ideologies, and as a result, a group of Native Americans stole that flag and claim victory over Nazis, which, by axiom 1, do not even exist anymore.

Once again, I can conclude that nothing was actually really accomplished here, seeing as though a Nazi flag was stolen from someone who is not even a Nazi, and it is claimed that this is some sort of a victory over an imaginary enemy that was defeated decades ago.

Attached: 1526154585526.jpg (880x882, 133K)

Trumptard 14 year olds posting on the school bus. Go be edgy somewhere else.

>trips of colonialism
kek

According to moron-in-chief, it's what traitors and terrorists do.

No I'm saying that nazis and jap imperial types exist in the shadows, just waiting for a moment of weakness.

actual nazis would be executed for war crimes in the united states, as many were that fled to south america, or were found hiding out in various places.

Neo nazis have the right to say whatever they want as long as it dons't incite violence or a riot. It dons't change the fact that they're fucking idiots.

Reichskriegsflagge.
Of course, it's a Nazi flag.

Wrong conclusion. It's been clearly established that Lakota grandmas in the Dakotas are Nazis. When Antifa brags about punching fascists, they're really saying they made a trip to the Nazi mecca to punch injun grannies.

>reddit spacer

welcome to Yea Forums newfag. Now stfu.

Attached: gtfo.jpg (478x265, 23K)

>ninjas exist!
kek

>Hi.

>I'm from Reddit.

>What's this?
kek

fpbp

No. There's some war crimes tribunal in the haige that takes care of the few left over. We don't execute anyone at a federal level anymore unless it's for treason or stuff like that.

Not true, per an executive order from Trump in May, federal executions will start again after a 16 year lull. The first 5 up for death are all convicted child murderers, which has nothing to do with treason.

>July not May

makes me feel like shooting a filthy indian

Here's a good movie regarding this.
"Judgement at Nuremburg (1961)"
imdb.com/title/tt0055031

I did not know they tried Indian grandmas at Nuremberg for warcrimes against Jews

t. someone who has contributed absolutely nothing to "white" society.
Bootlickin' Coattail-ridin' All-American Albino Nigger

Attached: 1494278552929.png (1526x1234, 190K)

Blood On Blood
youtube.com/watch?v=ZhvZQfCCvpY
Johnny Cash - Highway Patrolman

Lol

Man Trump really sucking some Jew cock today huh fellas? Who are you going to vote for now that he's declared himself king of israel?

Fuck off foreigner did he pull foreign aid from your sorry ass shit nation and would you rather have shillary in office, shillary the vampire?

Attached: vampire_shillary-w-henchmen_and_cronies-aka-lamperys.jpg (3735x1200, 555K)

You faggots really suck when the only thing you can do is blame jews because of your own problems. I'm not jewish and I notice how you people really suck and like to blame everyone else for your problems and it seems as jews are an easy target for you.
How about do something useful for yourself for once instead of being niggers?

Huh? I'm American. I can't believe how hard he's going in for Israel though. The democrats are making sense.

Step away from your crack or meth pipe for a moment and get a dose of reality,

Attached: Patriot Owns Chief.jpg (480x429, 22K)

Democrats never make sense. Do you often see flying saucers and lizard people?

>that's right Isreal right in my mouth
>oh that's a good jew mmmmm yummy cummy

You faggots really suck when the only thing you can do is blame Nazis because of your own problems. I'm not Nazi and I notice how you people really suck and like to blame everyone else for your problems and it seems as Nazis are an easy target for you.
How about do something useful for yourself for once instead of being niggers?

Put that on paper and prove your points, the fact is you can't. You're like a little school kid that's been programmed so much that you don't know what you're talking about. Turn off your TV if you're capable.

I didn't blame nazis for anything, they're defeated and gone.

He said he loves Israel and the Jews more than anyone else. He retweeted some shit about him being king of israel. He loves Bibi. Who needs to accept reality?

Apparently you do, you shillary supporter.

They say Israel is problematic. Trump says all loyal Jews vote Republican.

Where's the quote of what you said?
Idiots like you that just make shit up are straight out of CNN or MSNBC.

Attribute that to a direct quote.
Don't be foolish.

Like that you mean?

Attached: IMG_20190821_170950.png (750x859, 176K)

>why won't you debate me

Cause I don't care about you. Cause I don't like the jew cum on your breath. Cause you're a lesser person.
Pick one.

I supported Trump until he started cozying up to Israel in the last year. He's really into Israel.

Attached: sjlUXhHl.png.jpg (640x360, 29K)

It pisses me off. Hail victory. Sieg Heil.

you would already know about it if you were informed at all look at the news

>why should I have to cite my sources
>I'm only a pseudo intellectual after all

See
The man himself is the source

I don't twit so have no way to verify that. It's easy to fake stuff and you know it.

Anyone can look at Trump's Twitter feed. You don't need to log in. Would you like a link?

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1164138795475881986?s=19

I have a lot of family from Germany and Prussia and Sweden, all I see from there now are bunch of idiots that think goosestepping will bring them back and they're the ones that destroyed their nation. Don't put that shit on jews or the UK or the USA.
Why can't you fuckers just put blame where blame is due, on yourselves?

*Crickets*
*Crickets*
*Crickets*

I live about an hour from Leith. THIS IS FAKE. HE WAS KICKED OUT OF LETH MONTHS AGO IF NOT YEARS. They shut his electric and water off. Fuck head walks around with guns and threatens people. Nazis should be ashamed of him. Watch Welcome to leith on netflix and every nazi will hate this guy too. Fucking asshat.

we call it "cognitive dissonance"

Attached: 1461043693947.jpg (396x382, 38K)

Its fucking fake news bud

Give the historical link to what you claimde, not the current. The current serves no purpose for this discussion.

I don't care user. I really fuckin don't. Now stop pouring all this salt everywhere.

based fucking LOLOLOLOLOL

It isn't. I live an hour from leith. This is all fake

This. Its fucking fake people

>still no source

BOO HOO DID AUNTY HITLER TOUCH YOU IN THE NAY-NAY?

Please verify that the tweet is real and apologize if you would like me to provide you with anything else. Your attitude about this is childish and you're being rude. What I posted was clearly real and Donald Trump loves Jews. A lot.

Can you read?

I don't see why nazis are so bad. They're a part of history

I don't have to verify it, the user making the assertion has to verify it.

American here. Most people here are retarded

>let me make you jump through loops to verify something I could easily research myself so I can still close my eyes and ears and claim I'm being fed fake news

Attached: 1515284830525.png (700x467, 78K)

Thanks for this I hadn't seen it.

That's a stupid deflection. What's that have to do with the thread or discussion?

Come over here and I'll rap it out in Morse code on your forehead. Or use the link and screenshot or Google it. It's real.

It makes me feel like granny's gonna be arrested for treapassing and charged for burglary..

Reeeee

Attached: 1531278672886.jpg (1280x960, 138K)

haha

holy shit fam

Sure you will, right from your mommas basement filled with kitty litter.

hahahaha!
Yeah yeah yeah

Attached: 1516464979961.jpg (543x349, 74K)

XD

How come you keep posting stupid pictures that are easily faked but never actual websites? You do come across as a moron.

Attached: 1548997638162.png (816x4732, 605K)

Attached: 1515193823546.png (1229x416, 64K)

Attached: IMG_20190812_133418.jpg (1318x1800, 602K)

It makes me realize that people in the middle-east burning the US flag feel the same way about us as we do about nazi Germany. I'm sure that's all just them being silly. Right?

Dollars to donuts that you love hanoi jane, CNN and MSNBC and believe everything that you see on TV.

I will fight all of those old cunts at the same time and set their van on fire

No, it's them being terrorists.

Attached: 1517879258483.png (1360x1888, 269K)

reeeeeeeeeee

I'm done posting now to allow this thread to breathe. :* I would encourage the same of other based user.

Oh yeah, I'm gonna read your two point type text. I'll get right on it you dumb fuck.

Who is hanoi jane? I don't even own a TV.

Attached: 1516401857011.jpg (306x164, 10K)

>as we do about nazi German
>as we do
>we
Hitler was a good man

hahahah, let's get some savages throwing bombs.

Attached: moohamad_head_bomb-m6.jpg (400x400, 45K)

Keep plugging your ears and closing your eyes and act like it makes you smarter.

Attached: 1520457207124.gif (400x253, 1.98M)

Attached: 1326610944962.jpg (460x813, 88K)

jane fonda, co-owner of cnn with her husband ted turner

Attached: 1288292446106.gif (626x1416, 25K)

it was a whore from America who went to Vietnam for the sole purpose of sucking nigger cocks

Let's see what's happened over the past 30 days from the "religion of peace."
thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=Last30

Jeez this trump guy really likes the Jews huh? Mfw I agree with a Muslim democrat Congress woman more than the man I voted for:
(~_~メ)

Attached: 1294030134796.png (1215x819, 213K)

Attached: 1286855170435.gif (250x180, 634K)

same fam im over this fucking republican bullshit. all they ever do is lie. at least the dems want good things for somebody other than their jew selves.

You're really upset today ain't ya?

Attached: 1297974684315.jpg (245x215, 14K)

Attached: 1503766015756.jpg (1024x536, 95K)

Long way to go with image spam you faggots.

She was called hanoi jane because she mounted north vietnamese guns aimed at Americans. You need a history lesson little boy.

Attached: hanoi_jane-hq.png (259x194, 88K)

Idiots do tend to piss me off, people like you are too stupid to be pissed off anymore. Go watch your stupid commercials.

>ur just a big dummy
>go watch TV dummy

You're a child throwing a tantrum. It's why no one will hear your point of view. Nor will you change anyone's. You came here to argue and act superior, I understand. But this thread will be gone in an hour and none of it will have mattered at all.

It makes me feel like giggling when they find out that flag was teeming with smallpox.
Lol. Prairie niggers.

That flag is worth some serious money.
If they had a decent IQ they'sell it.

She was called hanoi Jane because she voluntarily went to north vietnam and did PR shoots and interviews to aid the enemy and demoralize american troops.
Too bad she didn't die from sucking the aids-cancer from her brother's dead cock.

She was called Hanoi Jane cause she was Jane from Hanoi

Trump confirming he's a globalist shill today might be the best possible news for the future of the US.

Yes this true. We do hate them.

I think you popped his bubble.

>spaces words to make them easier to read
>"fucking reddit"

Attached: e80cd151e4e22cf6e50f811c3fe7f67e.jpg (300x126, 12K)

Go feed your cats!

Do you two have mutual cat feeding sessions between sucking eachother off?

168 replies over THIS! Really?

That picture smells of budweiser and chicken wings. Guaranteed they all took off their bar jackets before the photo

>wow!

Also Trump being the king of the Jews.

this,they think a nazi is somebody who disagree's with their political views

>real americans

>obviously shitskins who need to go back to their home country's

somebody needs to get my boy trump and deport these foreigners

I think the fact that I'm sitting here working a job to feed my family and pay taxes along side a rainbow of people doing the same shit makes this sensational garbage about a bunch of people and 1 flag in the ass crack of the country... Irrelevant

Dude fucking looooves Israel. Globalism isn't going anywhere under trump

This is true