Only the government should have guns

>only the government should have guns
>the government is literally a fascist police state

Attached: 1563124612619.png (960x794, 548K)

>Government needs to regulate speech
>Forgets Trump is in office 5 more years

The only people who love assault rifles are the fascists who want to end free speech and run over protesters

Trust the plan boys

Fuck no

OK for a random member of antifa to punch a nazi for their horrible beliefs.
Not ok for the us to war with mussies who also hate women gays and jews.
I get confused.

Literally not said by anyone in power in the US

Nou

I support free speech and I support the sound amendment on account of leaders being notoriously untrustworthy. And, despite the fact that I disagree with what you said, I will happily defend your right to say it.

There has been a lot of push by not all but many people from the left to create more gun control and ensure government fire superiority while claiming cops are racists and comparing trump's government to the nazis though.

Second. That's what I get for multitasking, I guess.

The government also should not have guns hth

Lots of govt people say only govt should have guns.
Feinstein is the easy example here, though 20 more could be found instantly.

Lots of people say the obvious marriage of state and corporation we currently have isn't fascistic in nature. It's obvious to anyone paying attention. When vice presidents or board members of large corporations become the legislators, committee members, or regulating agents governing the corporations they represent, that's a real easy indicator of who in power knows the score.

>hur dur common sense laws equals OPs statement of only the gov should own guns
Yea, no

No person in the gov is saying that only the gov should have guns. Also do you really think your AR15 can stop the military? Cool fantasy Yea Forumsro

>common sense laws
"shall not be infringed" is common sense.

Isn't it weird how hard Trump sucks Jew cock? Why do you Nazis love gargling his balls again?

Make people who want a gun go through testing kinda like a more strict driving license.

Normal people who wanna go to a shooting range can still do it and people with mental problems have it a lot harder to get a gun.

So 10 yrs should be allowed to buy guns because they are infringed by gun owner age laws?

Make people lock up their guns securely by law. Require a safe that's bolted in and only accessible by the owner.

Yes!

Feinstein says it constantly. It's common knowledge.
US military cant hold a single large city under strict martial control, let alone the entire country. Armed populations are more difficult to strictly oppress than unarmed populations. You live in la la land

I think you mean hebephiles OP. Pedos are attracted to children. 10 year olds are adults.

>Also do you really think your AR15 can stop the military?
The noguns cries with his thorough knowledge of how wars are fought and societal changes that happen during a revolutionary war

Attached: aJIoi9uEu6zQfsGEFJv5f5x-96iLsC-Dtqcr7_37Y_M.jpg (640x361, 43K)

Attached: cq2mduz10fh31.jpg (477x303, 35K)

>hur dur revolutionary war and Vietnam war
See the difference here is the military attacking you is from the same place. Not thousands of miles away trying to support the fight from a far. Nice try tho

Attached: uylshdslzwe31.jpg (640x551, 51K)

>Antifa
>alt-left
>leftists hate guns
>antifa like assaulting people at rallies
%NPC_LOGIC_ERROR¿#

Attached: pfszp1pnooe31.jpg (640x605, 97K)

While you're correct, by far the largest issue with enacting martial law is the military itself. People don't start gunning down the civilians from their own country just because a politician ordered them. Significant changed would have to occur in the average American mindset for true facism to take place.

>you love in La la land, meanwhile I'm scared the gov is going to come and kill me if I dont have my rifle
Kek

>Militia: every able-bodied man of at least 17 and under 45 years of age, not a member of the National Guard or Naval Militia

Attached: 1565646115198.jpg (672x434, 23K)

Attached: kkht3z6imbh31.jpg (640x509, 46K)

This. The US military is already an occupying force and the police are easily drafted into it by the executive branch because otherwise their paychecks go away. The US military doesn't need to invade anything and everywhere is a 20 minute jet flight from a base.

Attached: i5mTlCmsFYE19_DqEu5J0zTxMDo13XI5o90U9U5vvek.jpg (526x711, 72K)

Lol what do you think cops are for? They have no problem murdering countrymen.

Almost like left leaning people don't all have the same oppinions.

The same way not all right leaning people are nazis.

Fucking owned again lol. Just windmill dunking on these faggots.

We don't have a gun problem. We have a nigger problem.

Attached: N-CSqq7EOUtkn5Lg7T7gJNzIcgE3kxeBtlq18Bt6d2Q.jpg (640x438, 59K)

Attached: gmnxbc49f1f31.jpg (640x619, 76K)

>See the difference here is the military attacking you is from the same place. Not thousands of miles away trying to support the fight from a far. Nice try tho
So theyll destroy their own infrastructure, have to recruit from the same bodies of people they kill from, and fight their own family and friends many dying doing so to protect their corrupt government? Sounds like theyd have a hard time getting their military to stick around and get rid of moles.

What about the Jews? Aren't they the ones nigger subjugating us? But Trump loves Israel. I'm so confused.

Yeah they'll deploy you to the neighborhood you grew up in so you murder your family. Wtf is wrong with you obviously no lol.

Right. And make hacking a crime so it never ever happens. And the bolts must be how many pounds torque? Regulatory fetishist.

So if theyll never attack then why are you so scared they will that you need a rifle? Kek

>I could do this one bad thing to my people for a bad person and will go home to eat and sleep tonight
>I could do this one bad thing to my people for a bad person but might get shot doing it as a traitor
Im sure your morals are impeccable either way but the latter is a lot more persuasive.

Something I've very quickly learned in life is that human beings can fail.
And people in government no matter the vetting process are all very human.

If they get to have guns... And automatics at that where as we don't get those anymore.

I'd rather have a gun and not use it than not have one and need it. In fact I'm quite happy I don't have to use it. But im ready for the day I do need it.

>guise the gov will never attack me but I am so scared they might that I def need an AR15 in case they do but they wont do it...but I still need my rifle, incase they do. But they wont tho.
Kek

They already have those. You're already fine. Calm down.

>being armed isnt a deterrent
are you underage? you write like you are.

Never said you cant have guns just find it funny your defense for needing your rifle was the the gov will come and kill me, but they will never do it. And if you think you rifle is a deterrent then what's you plan for when they call in a tank? Literally your gun wont stop them

Guys Trump is constantly sucking netanyahu's dick, said that loyal Jews vote Republican, and retweeted a post about him being the king is Israel but it's definitely fake news. Lol what?

>find it funny your defense for needing your rifle was the the gov will come and kill me
Thats pretty much the reason the 2nd amendment was written user. Are you American? If not it's cool, Id still be happy to debate.
>if you think you rifle is a deterrent then what's you plan for when they call in a tank? Literally your gun wont stop them
How would you in that situation? Would you walk at it shooting to die or run away and hide to take a few potshots off at a patrol, a resupply convoy, the tank drivers on their offtime, the next day and then run away again before they could call in superior firepower?