To all my college anons, does shit like this still happen in class or is it a product of a bygone era?

To all my college anons, does shit like this still happen in class or is it a product of a bygone era?

Attached: whaletail.jpg (1001x1193, 163K)

No whaletail action sadly but see through yoga pants are a VERY common sight

jerking off to thongs hanging out of girls pants in highschool was my favorite activity growing up. happened almost every day

Not seen a whale tail in years. I think that era is gone. I miss seeing thongs above jeans.

I see them every now and then, much rarer than they used to be though... Too many high waisted jeans!

know that feel sit in the back there'd be multiple each class girls tried to outdo each other it was amazing

it happens sometimes still. saw one yesterday

Developed that fetish real quick once I hit puberty. Hiding boners in class and everything. Good times.

I'm 30yo and I was not aware thongs are no longer a thing? can anybody explain me this?

Heard that that fashion might be coming back. :) I'm holding my thumbs that it is so.

they're still a thing. Them sticking out of girls pants with occasional decorations are no longer as much of a thing

Mine too! oh the good times

High waisted everything has been the death of this

Low cut pants are out. Waist high pants are in.

I hate the high waist trend.

School in the late 90s and earl 00s was great. girls with croptops, thoungs and slut stamps (Tattoo over the ass) were every where.
A shame there where no phones with decent camera around then.

Just wait. They rotate through styles on a 25 year cycle to keep selling pants. Give it five years. We're currently in the early 90s. We have to get through a short big pants moment and then we low rise again.

I used to love this shit when I was in high school. I would keep count of how many I would see in a day and every day I would make a game of it, trying to beat my record which was like 11 I think.

Attached: C9A81007-73EB-45F6-B61D-CB5AEF3BA28D.gif (500x281, 537K)

I guess its a tradeoff. I love the yoga pants trend, but the high waist stuff is terrible.

you must have enjoyed that day I saw 5 at once a few times

i miss the low rise trend this high rise shit is incredibly unflattering

low waisted yoga pants when

Same bro
Fucking mom jeans

Everyone does. Those fully assed granny panty looking things Ariana Grande wears are the worst offenders.

Hope so

Fugly assed*

I miss that.

I remember one time I was behind a girl with one showing and I went to the bathroom and jerked off.

I still think about times I saw this back in the 00s

>one time
Doubt

Its turned into seeing them peeking and through yoga pants now

I even kept a diary/record of every pantie/thong I saw with the color and owner

At the end of the month you could see a pattern, there were some girls more into pale/white/skin colors, other girls more daring with bright colors....

still got your diary? any highlights? I still remember the week all the sluts switched to g strings

seriously, they are fucking terrible. They were bad enough the first time around in the 90s.

t.f. middleagedfag misses seeing whale tails.

hahah wait until jnco come back...dumbest faggiest shit ever

you faggots are fucking weirdo’s

Loved seeing it in school and just anywhere in general. I still remember when my mom started doing it.

Really? 40 y.o. here.

I loved the mom jeans of high school. The high waist line accentuated the hips so well. Pretty happy to see the trend roll back, aside from the fact that my wife isn't rolling with it this time around.

nah they don't even wear panties anymore. now they start wearing jewel buttplugs in highschool. not even joking.

but it is more about short, breezy skirts than low pants now. when it comes to pants these stupid high-waist pants are in, but as another person said, yoga pants abound and are amazing.

this is the most autistic thing I have ever read

Glad it's not just me

This trend might take longer to cycle out this time. They are an easy fix to give shape to those who have no hips. They are also an easy fix to hide weight for those who are too heavy to wear low waist. A girl who would have a major muffin top on low waisted pants will suddenly look much skinnier in the high waisted. These easy solutions will be hard to give up

>this still happen

Yeah, thirsty desperate creeps still get off to sneak shots of the top of a butt cheek.

Y'all virgins need to learn how to approach a girl.

they're trendy now bc every girl is being told "you're not fat, you're THICCCCCC" even if they actually are a disgusting landwhale

go to a thicc/pawg thread sometime and observe how those ck panties hiked to their armpits only create the ILLUSION of wide, shapely and proportionate hips when in reality the hips are not hips at all but their fat rolls being portrayed as such by an optical illusion.
i love fat girls, don't get me wrong, but what i don't love are disingenuous whores who do what i just described then go on social media to bitch about unhealthy self image and extol the virtues of body positivity

stupid fucking cunts

gstrings a LAME and what a gay man thinks a woman thinks a man likes. designer-consumer-consumer.

Super skin-tight yoga pants that may hint at the panties are the shit now. I have a fucking collection of pics as I'm a zoomer, but I don't know if all those girls were 18 at the time I took them (the last 3 years, including 2019).

you're more likely to see thong outlines through yoga pants now than peaking above jeans, it's not the same

Attached: vgcs - Copy.jpg (490x871, 52K)

It's pretty rare these days. These days it's mostly yoga pants and the occasional slut that wears super short skirts/shorts. I did see it once though when I waiting around in lab and saw this lab tech milf squat down to get things in the bottom shelf. She was exposing literally half of her bare ass like a plumber. I wish I could have taken a picture but it would have been difficult to not get caught with everyone sitting around me.

these are accurate, and to add, in my experience it seems to be mostly milfs who still wear thongs. The students at my campus wear panties mostly.