Who else is going home Yea Forumsros? I can't fucking wait. Playing based Human Warlock. What you all rolling...

Who else is going home Yea Forumsros? I can't fucking wait. Playing based Human Warlock. What you all rolling? Post class/race/server. For me it's Human Warlock on Pagle.

Attached: 1566389459989m.jpg (1024x576, 115K)

Other urls found in this thread:

turtle-wow.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>current year
>rolling the normie faction

Attached: flwpbwesehg31.jpg (3046x1093, 254K)

i hope you get flooded with sjw's and shitposting foreigners like here

troll mage herod

I cant believe blizzard is making money on a 10 year old game because of retards like you

I've always played Alliance. Also not an white nationalist incel piece of subhuman shit.

Lol I think it's funny that blizzard is so desperate to get players to buy their products when knowing they can create a new title?

PvP not my thing but I hope you enjoy your experience.

What's wrong with paying for good WoW again?

Classic came from player demand. A lot of us original WoW players wanted the old game world back. I'm fucking stoked for real WoW again. I can't wait for expansion legacy servers to launch for BC and Wrath too. Gonna be so goddamned comfy.

still not sure what i am gonna play. might change
>golemagg pvp
>rog human female as always
>gonna destroy myself for another time, pretty hyped

Nice. I've mainly only ever rolled Human toons.

How would you not enjoy a 40man alliance raid vs a 40man horde raid outside molten core

Attached: 1563313269317.png (1147x623, 406K)

Dwarf rogue shazzrah

Not interested in having my game time stolen by poopsocking incels. I pay to play the game not lay there as a corpse while some pathetic incel scum camps my corpse. Wpvp is nothing but ganking and corpse camping 100% of the time and is therefore theft of paid for playtime. I don't have time anymore to deal with that shit. I'm almost 40 years old and have a GF, dog, and two side chicks to juggle so can't play for 15 hours a day. So yeah, fuck PvP.

you know what rogues and noobs have in common??? they both pick locks

Undead mage. Oceanic PvP server. See ya there cunts.

Attached: asfagasd.jpg (460x652, 79K)

Fuckin sad Yea Forumsros. Orc Master Race, Lock for Lyfe

It's fine. You're a carebear its ok!

Warlock is one of the best and also underplayed classes in Vanilla. Awesome in both Pve or PvP. Also RP opportunities are great and the class fantasy appeals to me. For me it's always Human Warlock.

Glad you will be playing. Remember ganking and corpse camping is theft and you done want to be a subhuman piece of shit.

I'll SM/Ruin yer day

Are these, like, Grandma memes?

just got it

Attached: 18143240-536.jpg (536x270, 60K)

Why are you calling it vanilla? Vanilla is only for games with mods...in the case of WoW no one plays mods in less they play those custom realms with very few people. The majority of people still play what blizzard gives them so the expansions are not considered mods hence not vanilla. Every single person playing WoW right now is playing vanilla. Calling classic WoW vanilla is like saying call of duty 2 is vanilla for every cal of duty.

Attached: tellemore.jpg (547x548, 88K)

Also there are RP reasons here. My character doesn't care so much about the faction war. He has no ill will toward the Horde and is an Alliance member as a circumstance of birth. He is mainly on a quest for greater personal power and to delve deeper into the dark arts of his class. So playing on a PvP server would be antithetical to his character design. And yes I'm such a nerd I have a whole backstory for him.

well when blizzard announced classic, they refer to it as vanilla. original wow was always vanilla, even after classic was coined

The original core World of Warcraft game is referred to as Vanilla by the player base. It's been called that since Burning Crusade dropped. When referencing the original core pre-expansion game you use the term Vanilla.

Blizzard is literally a group of retards. Im honestly not playing WoW if I have to pay a monthly fee. Fuck Blizzard they dont even know what the term vanilla means.

Because its old content, its just lazy fucks wanting more money for something that already existed. Its the same thing as re releasing an old movie and havimg to go to the cinema to watch it again.

What a waste of quads and of life in general. Sorry you are too poor and short sighted to appreciate what WoW Classic is. Seethe more poorfag.

well they have been making games for a long time

No they refer to it as Pre-BC or original WoW...that must have been you're one faggy guild in BC who said that. Literally no one says that espiecally now because the player base is literally down to zero players since the 12th expansion and every person since "vanilla" has left since LK.

Dude I love when they rerelease old movies to the cinema. I never got a chance to see the original Star Wars trilogy in the cinema and now I have thanks to them doing special event screenings. Also it's not like retail WoW still has ANY of this content. It's somethinfme and millions of other former WoW players have been screaming for since they fucked the game with Cata. Don't like it don't okay but fuck off out of my thread if you have nothing useful to contribute. I'm sorry you get offended by people enjoying something, your life must be very sad and shitty indeed to make you so cynical. Have sex.

The whole corporation is taken over by SJW pieces of shit. They havnt done a single good thing in almost two decades. Every single person that made them good has left. Fuck blizzard I hope the company fails soon. I refuse to give them money.

You obviously don't know shit. Post discarded.

So you are an edgy racist Drumpf supporting retard. Got it. Opinion discarded. Into the trash it goes. Next.

No I just dont like the political correctness Blizzard shoves down our throats. Im not even racist faggot.

like this?

Attached: Screenshot_20190821-080406_Firefox.jpg (900x835, 232K)

or this?

Attached: Screenshot_20190821-080512_Firefox.jpg (900x580, 146K)

Try harder idiot.

Attached: dddddasa.png (1275x656, 71K)

I don't think you understand what 'political correctness' actually means user.

Dude youve been waiting for a shitty old game for like 10 years and you dare say that my life is sad. Be objective for once you brainwashed cuck fanboy

Rolling a Fury Warrior on Gehennes, EU. Looking to move into tanking.

Took work off for launch day!

Undead rogue Fairbanks

I dont have to explain to you what Blizzard has done to show support for their liberal agenda. They literally went full in supporting the most Marxist ideaology they could think of. They are a failing company and just let go of all those SJW morons they hired a few years ago. They still dont get the hint tho and continue down their rampage of ideological tyranny.

You do realize how many patches wow has lol. So it's going back to patch 1.12 or some shit which fixed game breaking bugs so basically original. What's your argument again?

so it says what mine do but worded different. you got me

>ACCCCCCSHUALLY
kys autist

I couldn't care less what a company does when I'm trying to play a game. Stop being a little baby bitch

Undead mage.
Buddies are going UD priest and rogue.
Watch out faggots

Attached: 20190821_061634.png (674x656, 97K)

Found the scrub

I really wanna go UD. But hard to pass up 25% stun resist, and just get a trinket for WotF

see

I don't think I am who you think I am, and fail to see the connection.
I was just letting him know that his own evidence proved him wrong

>Implying a liberal agenda is bad
Get fucked alt-right conservicuck scum

If you think blizzard is desperate, you my friend, may be a TikTok.

I've never understood why asmongold gets the hate he does.

Came out in ‘04

its not that they are desperate, they dont wanna take any chances so they wont make completly new titles like a new MMO but rather release old shit they know people will play, its typical for activision, just look at cod

Neckbeard soylover detected
$10 says you have a chastity cage on right now.

Is this new copypasta? No one says incel unironically

he acts eliteist while hes not very good at the game, he gets carried through shit most of the time, at least i think thats what people think, i couldnt care less, used to enjoy his content untill he became a normie react streamer with recycled jokes, content and just overall unpleasend streams

Because his humor is targeted for immature kids. Like most of twitch

Look at this triggered incel lmao keep seething

Attached: 46E32ADD-4161-4B93-9790-EFC832605009.jpg (976x651, 84K)

Have you considered not watching?

What happened in you pea brain that when you read what I typed, you still assumed I watch it?

Usually people that keep saying the same incel insult and talking about their gf when no one asked, then tell others to "have sex" are really just trying to cope with the fact that they themselves are the lonely incel

I still cant decide between a troll priest or ud priest. I will def be pvping and most def be healing

Wrong again fucko. I'm a Chad with a GF and two side sluts. Just not a right wing psychopath. Get fucked scumbag.

this.

>I'm a Chad
>right-wing=psychopath
lol

Golemagg,
Orc / Tauren (can't decide, Tauren is better on racials, but I like Orc aesthetics more)
Warrior tank master race

I can't wait, I literally started YT channel because of it. It won't fly probably, but man I just had to do something, waiting doing nothing drives me crazy

>this guy

Attached: 942814B4-4519-49E0-8609-FB5860F70AB7.gif (245x200, 460K)

Edward werewolf on Twilight

im ready to get my hands on the Sword of a 1000 Truths. yall niggers with me?

Attached: 1558382075050.gif (500x281, 537K)

Well I'm not wrong. Look at the psycho they arrested in Ohio. White nationalist alt-right moron who was going to shoot up a synagogue.

Is there a way to do it in ubuntu?

You really are insufferable. Try not to ruin all your threads with politics or atleast fuck off to pol

Gonna be a gnome mage. Shazzrah server, so I'm prepared to be skullfucked for hours over queues, and then punted by everyone because I look like Ike from southpark.

doubt there'll be ques with their new tech servers

Playing with PureSpam and Ayiza huh, faggot?

Troll Warrior, possibly the shittiest combo in the game but love that troll plate aesthetic. Made it to Legionnaire back in the all day AV days. Turn in that blood, faggots.

isnt av like phase 3? so prob wont be released for another year

Is it worth getting into? Never played WoW at all and considering getting into an mmo soon.. when does it come out?

This seems relevant.

Attached: BestReasonToPlayPaladin.jpg (1024x768, 231K)

Orc Warlock, Pagle

Anyone?

Answer me you NEET fucks

google retard

google retard

Played night elf rogue at classic and bc with a lot of playtime and hard raid progress. From wotlk i played human holy priest with good success but from Cata on i player less and less. did not buy bfa. Will not buy classic remake or what it is. It was a nice time and i miss the early wow. But for me there were fucking much new things to learn in life. Now i am not fat anymore, have a great job, a gf, many hobbys and going to get a private pilotes license this year.

Google if it’s worth playing? tell me why I should play it you fucking goblin

Anything else you wanna add to your fantasy?

Human male rogue or pala. Will flip a coin on launch

Attached: 1565345006836.png (640x632, 312K)

because your talk fits to the wow ingame chat.

>Will not buy classic remake or what it is. It was a nice time and i miss the early wow. But for me there were

Yeah same, moderately attractive alpha male that spent hes testosterone on wow, but i play dota 2 on my few hours a day and get boring. Might give classic a run

Human Warrior on Atiesh. Can’t wait for classic to come out.

Fuck you. I'll post whatever I want conservicuck. Seethe more that your President is going down.

Yes it's the best MMO experience by far. It comes out on the 27th and all you need is an active WoW sub. You don't even have to it the base game. Come on and play.

> play wow
> be fat, no job or shitty job, no gf, no hobbies
> stop playing wow
> not fat, great job, gf, many hobbies, pilot license

Try again you boomer-like faggot, noone is gonna believe stereotypical story like this.

Attached: indeks.jpg (225x225, 5K)

Plenty of time to gear up then.

Don't need to buy it just need the monthly subscription.

playing guildwars 2 some times if i am bored. because i don't want to spent too much time in wow and i know it will happen if i buy classic haha.

>implying any of that means you can’t play video games
How delusional of a faggot are you? I do twice as much in my life and can still rip vids

ok

This is bait, don't feed this faggot troll.

It's hilarious watching you talk about how you dont like pvp, and that you want to larp and have a backstory for your character like a little kid then you try to be some big bad tough political guy lmao

what happened to you the last 9 years?

I meant this one:
Is troll

I can't wait till the private server idiots get a taste of the real thing and run home crying

By now I think you all really believe I am trolling. Nice. I am out.

Last 9 years. My brother died, my father become alcoholic so family life is very poor. I graduated, had one girl dump me because I am too introverted and passive, had one bitch cheat on me so dumped her. Working in my field of study, playing games, reading books, drinking with old friends, sometimes dating (but very seldom since I can't meet many girls I like). You know, the usual.

Basically you’re an autistic whiny little pussy
>can’t meet girls I like
Righttttt

I know my worth, so you can stop trying faggot :) I like girls that aren't obsessed with social media (which is rare) and share at least some of my interest.

Rolling Horde/Mage on Firemaw EU

>which is rare
>only if you look in the trash bin
>they can’t share your interest because your main interest is yourself you little hipster faggot

I play here, don't cost nothing. If blizzard fucks up classic and nerfs too much like they always do, i'll see you guys here. Kayliss, Bloodgulch guild.

turtle-wow.org/

gold.

I started at TBC, waiting for that rerelease, miss my flying mount.

ok.

Attached: images.png (246x205, 7K)

Yeah the real chink farm bots on resource collection loops will really make 'em think twice about playing with you.

I want to go Horde, but I suspect Horde is going to be overpopulated and suffer long BG queues.
I'd love to go Orc Elemental Shaman, but might go Dwarf Spriest.

If you want to go for PvP don't go ele shammy, have mercy on yourself. Thing is if you just want to play PvP go alliance, queues are gonna be much shorter, but if you want to be killing machine (min-maxing) go Horde, racials are far superior. Dwarf spriest is good, NElf starshards are not bad either. Ele sucks balls.

>Implying I can't be both imaginative and also not a pussy who isn't afraid to express his opinion
The absolute state of conservicucks