Do you feel guilty when you accidentally check out underage girls in public?

Do you feel guilty when you accidentally check out underage girls in public?

Attached: 8698D429-FEDC-46E7-B17B-403C889180D8.jpg (1242x1237, 1.18M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_consent#/media/File:Age_of_Consent_-_Global.svg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i only feel erect.

Depends how young. 15-16 no. 13-14 yes.

This right here.

what a beautiful little mestizo

>implying I do it "accidentally"
No.

For checking them out? Nah not at all bro. We were designed to find women who are sexually able to reproduce attractive. You should only feel bad if you fuck them. That's illegal so don't do it no matter how much you may want to.

Who says it's an accident

No, because I don't do it, you fucking pedo

I have absolutely no problem with hot underaged girls. I'm talking 14 and up here, not toddlers.
It's not like I'm stalking them or making any advances. So, no remorse.

Pedos like prepubescent children. I think we are talking teenagers. While they are annoying and being around one is a chore, they are still sexually developed. So my rule is look but don’t engage.

Do I feel guilty for spamming the same thread again pedo?

no. but i stop looking at them. not my fault they are dressed like adults and.overdeveloped. but once i realize they're young its gross

Depends on how young

>Basically this:

15 through 17 is legal where I live so it's not a big deal to see a 16 year old dating a 40 something year old

But any younger and then yes I'm a wee bit embarrassed

Pedo

I absolutely agree that it would be a terrible thing to act on. It’s just crazy to me that some of the hottest girls I’ve seen out in the street could easily be as young as 13.

Hot but sooo fucking annoying. I think that if you have a long term relationship with a teenager you deserve to be locked up. Not for the sex but because you have to be crazy to put up with that.

You don't fucking know the words meaning. You are looking for hebephile. And 14 and up is legal here, ameritard.

Where is 14 legal?

Germany and a lot of other countries.

In Nigeria you can have sex at age of 11

> accidentally

Yea but it’s with a niglet

Shithole countries

Scheisse

Nope, especially when I see them dressed in very skimpy and provocative outfits. I see these 14, 15, 16 yr olds dressed like 27 yr old skanks at the mall. They gonna dress and behave like skanks, they gonna get treated like one.

So you’re telling me a 40 year old German man can pump his load inside a 14 year old?

Niggers man...

Attached: 1551417305703.jpg (768x432, 27K)

I think the problem is that males or female don't get enough sex, and masterbate making them look for that next fantasy. If humans had robots that look at humans and act and feel like humans, the world would probably be a better place on the sexual fantasies.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_consent#/media/File:Age_of_Consent_-_Global.svg

Attached: ZwxQB5ULPm_FyaLeGQ6Zm3VCXx_tcluXkTuLYsrm4yo (1).jpg (1600x899, 167K)

Why not the Yea Forums TV mods do and they will ban any ISP who reports them to the FBI for being a pedophile

Attached: Greta Thornberg Truth.jpg (1202x633, 274K)

Yeah. But it's risky. You must be able to prove that the girl wants it on her own - without financial incentives, without persuading her or influencing her in any way. extremely difficult to accomplish.
I personally won't do it as most girls don't have anything in common with me.

Everyone above 14 is legal here so no

Nope. Plenty of them love the attention. I also go on cam chat sites and fap with them. Many a wet hairbrush out there.

Where is that

I'M HAPPY TO DISCOVER THAT 14 YO IS LEGAL IN MY COUNTRY

no, if that pic was 12 i would still eat it out and creampie the fuck out of it.

She’s clearly old enough

In lawless countries it doesn't matter

Your level of excitement worries me

And - yes, there are girl that age interested in me. Most of them simply try out flirting and don't want a dick stuck into their body... yet.

I feel Germany should hide their teenagers from that user

Hoo, brownie. Calm your horses. Just that you can doesn't imply you should.

>hebephile
why is it such a problem to be called a pedo. no one uses this word.

Fun America fact of the day: In some states the law says that you can have sex with your spouse regardless of their age, and in those same states there is no minimum legal age for marriage. All you need is the guardian's permission and some other legal shit saying the future spouse isn't being forced to do this for whatever reason and bing bang bippity bam you have avoided legal repercussions!

Would I put my peepee inside a 14 yr old? Hell yes, ngl. They're sexually able and horny af. Would I get into a relationship with one? Feck no.

Because being hebephile is not illegal and regarded quite normal.

Well I mean paedophile isn't the right word so that could be part of why it's wrong to use it

There was a big fuss in Missouri a few years ago because weirdos from Utah, Idaho and the other surrounding empty states would bring their young brides here to marry them and return home.

I'm happy because, at least, I can flirt with 17/16 yo

Depends on age and what they are wearing. At some point with the clothes they wear they are inviting it. If their ass has a giant "JUICY" written across it I'm going to look

Used to work at an after school program. Kids were 12-15. At first it was really hard not to check girls out, especially because some were extremely flirty. You get used to it though.

Never really accidental. Not like I'm touching them up or anything. Just a peek.

I mean, if they are attractive, they are.

so bad its all medicines inert day

Attached: 1533501152606.jpg (1080x1350, 87K)

age is a social construct

Those look more cute than sexy to me but I don't mind.

I would have been rolling in young pussy

the legality and normality doesn't change anything. an attraction to minors is pedophilia. it's estimated that 90% of men are pedophiles, it's not a big deal.
only within like scientific and academic contexts.

would smash

Utter bullshit. If the pope declares sex is only allowed 21 and up, will you consent?
Pedos are attracted by pre-adolescent kids, not teens. That's a fact and that is not up for discussion.

Sounds about right

where the hell are you?

Only 1 girl made me consider risking it all. She’s gorgeous but ultimately still a child.

The town I live in isn’t that big I’ll probably see her around in 4-5 years anyway.

As a Nerdasexual i'd have no problem unless they have me work in the library

Attached: AP Bio H04.jpg (1000x1000, 306K)

Technically anything under 25 is pedophilia because the brain is not fully developed yet. The scientific vernacular makes distinctions like hebe and nepi and whatever, but it makes no difference in everyday speech. Everyone is still going to call you a pedo because that's what you are.

stop being delusional adulthood diesn't begin till 30 now, didn't you get the memo

By that definition I call you a troll and retard without a shred of knowledge. Have a nice day.

I don’t.

you faggots look so creepy looking at the asses of 14 year olds
everybody can see you doing it and notices it
literally all you have to do is face the other way it's not hard

Serbia, because of gypsies

“Nerdy” girls at that age look like they don’t wash properly. Honestly, most girls/kids that age don’t wash properly.

No. You can't just spout brain facts and think that validates your point, paedophilia is a set age range which is illegal, whereas hebephilia and ephebophilia are (mostly) legal in a lot of countries

>look the other way
everyone knows what is on your mind

Did your hometown not have running water or something?

Obviously they need some one to help wash them and scrub every inch

Attached: Sexy Harriot.jpg (1000x563, 303K)

Whatever you say, pedo.

agree that anyone that even looks at anyone under the age of 40 is a sicko pervert pedophile. Adulthood begins at 40

if they do it's just a suspicion
if you really have a hard time not looking it's better for people to be suspicious than to have them watch you stare at an ass, you know what I mean?

Not when they are teenagers/preteen. I got some problems.

Not at all as thought crime is not a thing. Actually I like when I'm walking around a supermarket or a Mall and check out girls 10-12 and wonder which ones would be able to take my 7 inch cock balls deep yet.

Great game.

Attached: 1499718966473.jpg (1080x1350, 110K)

not enough pics in this thread

accidentally

Attached: yea rite.gif (264x264, 1.37M)

I don't know why that would make them sicko perverts. Just stop being in denial about what you are.

Attached: 1564843432961.png (1913x572, 110K)

No.

Joke's on you, I'm 16

it's still fucked up

do you genuienly believe that?
most of them not mature at that age to bring up their own children,neither have the resources
it's illegal because it can do great damage to society

Attached: 1503580543476.jpg (1000x1500, 140K)

you supposed to marry someone,and live your sexual life with your so
you can choose to trample,or extuingish sexual lust
kys

Too fat, too old

yes, because once they get close it feels wrong. but from a distance i cant tell sometimes.

Kik?

Go die paedo

Never said it was or wasn't, just spitting straight facts

once you have sexual intercourse with a woman you suposed to marry her
i bet you complain about roasties in other threads

Chicks name is Arieanna, I know her.

I would never go near a girl under 20

Absolutely not. Why should I? Give me one good reason.

You fool, I believe you should only have sex with someone that you wish to spend the rest of your life with because of the possibility of children and because I believe in love. I'm also a virgin

Was just at a hotel and saw two cute girls at the pool in thong bikinis. Easily underage, best guess 14-15 years old. Absolutely eye raped them and they loved it. Girls at all ages are whores. No reason to feel bad when they are literally asking you to do it

No because fertility

well yeah, if they are some cute tennis player

Attached: 5074fc4e.jpg (940x1331, 311K)

You should probably get castrated. You're practically a rapist.

No, 16 is legal. Frowned upon, but legal

Because you’re probably
1. Fat as fuck

2.socially retarded

And any female would be disgusted knowing you’re obese gaze was upon her

If their parents didn't want me looking, they shouldn't have let their daughters go out dressed like skanks

Attached: 52623841-D5D3-4B30-B280-7E92FC8887A7.jpg (1575x2100, 519K)

Why would I be embarrassed of something completely natural? Any man who says they dont find under aged girls attractive is either a fag or lying.

More

Who said anything about prepubescent girls?

you are gaze?

it's not me

Oops
was meant for

well yes because of social pressure bit internally no because I know what's hot to me.

Attached: 1538839866981.jpg (2048x1370, 258K)

Only when their parents are there.

I fucked an 18 yr old at 35 and I'd do it again

soooo not under 10? O-OK?

Attached: 1548827680510.jpg (2271x2268, 867K)