Thoughts Yea Forums?

Thoughts Yea Forums?

Attached: received_647616832427534.jpg (2160x2875, 346K)

More please

Plump pussies are cute

Attached: 1564460635002.jpg (1000x900, 450K)

Plump pussy with a little blonde bush is god tier

Attached: 20190621_203519_731_mr1561145795877.jpg (720x1280, 567K)

Whats with the mattress on the floor instead of on a base, how povo is she?

Attached: lol.gif (450x314, 1.74M)

More plump pussies pls

Thats clearly two mattresses. With one appearing to be under the frame. How thick do you think mattresses are?

But with the frame like that you'd have to lift it to get the other mattress out and the top mattress would end up sitting on the bottom one with any weight on it. Still seems dumb.

fucking moar!

Its probably there for storage as the most logical spot to keep it out of the way? Literally what is stopping it just being pulled out when theres wooden slats seperating the two? What brand of autism made you ignore the pussy anyway

This man is onto something

Attached: ItchyChin.gif (500x345, 408K)

Meh, pussy is everywhere, but a fucked up bed is a nightmare.

Is he? Or is it just a spare mattress stored under the bed and why would you need to keep taking it out anyway

Im not seeing your logic. You probably just thought you were being funny

truth. probably a platform between the two mattresses. or at least a slat roll.

No its seriously a stupid place to put the bottom mattress, the fram means you can't just slide it out without having to lift the frame. But here if you are obsessed with pussy.

Attached: 1505268007087.jpg (1274x955, 284K)

Why would you have 2 mattresses in the first place? Buy the goddamn wooden base board and have a single mattress if you don't intend to use the other one

Attached: nervousGorilla.jpg (960x960, 175K)

Exactly, she's one of those fucking hoarders who just want it because daddy will pay for it.

Weird. Probably just bought a new one and thats the old one thats in too good condition to just throw out. Thats not hoarding. Pure speculation.
Looks to me like it could quite easily be pulled out. Mattresses being soft and flexible after all

Yeah can confirm. Thats an ikea bed, used to have the same.

I don't think you could pull it out if its innerspring, if its just foam then that is povo.

Or you could just lift the frame up? Doesnt seem like an everyday job. Youre just making shit up now to save face from the fact you thought mattresses were that thick.

who the fuck buys a matress at Ikea, infact the bedding is total shit.
(1) matresses are so soft you're guaranteed a shitty night's sleep
(2) all thier shit is fucked up sizing - most matresses (double) are 200x180 but all ikea stuff is 200x200.

>Mattresses being soft and flexible after all
not if you pay money for a matress cos you know you spend 1/3 of your life on it

The beds ikea i believe. who said anything about the mattresses burlt presumably many people do.
By soft and flexible i dont mean a flimsy piece of foam, i mean its fabric. Springs. It compresses and squashes. Its hardly like sliding out a solid piece of wood from the same place

Ops a regular poster of cute nudes and im pretty sure this shit scared her off

if you buy a frame from Ikea then you're stuck with an ikea matress because nothing else will fit that frame.

Not perfectly perhaps. I feel like im missing something here though because you can still put other mattresses on top. Theres just going to be some gaps or slight overlap that hardle even matter

thats factually incorrect

>Theres just going to be some gaps
based on my current mattress, it's about 20 cm. To you it don't sound like much, but after spending USD800 on a matress, i don't want any gaps.

200x200 vs standard 180x200
you're...
>factually incorrect

Sounds like you bought the wrong size shit and are trying to shift blame to avoid acknowledging your own stupidity.

you're wrong

This
Do you amerifags have different standard bed sizing or something because i have never had any issues with ikea?
Fucks a wooden baseboard.

yep thats someones ass alright.

>Sounds like you bought the wrong size shit
no, I buy ikea only for duvets and covers, nothing else.

You type pretty autistically too

Theres nothing wrong with the sizing. There are just some very stupid people out there.

dubs dont lie

sorry, ur mom had her tongue up my ass when I was typing that.

Confirmed. Enjoy your empty spaz mattress you think was expensive

This or a full solid board that you have underneath the mattress to keep it above the ground.

Attached: 5cc2fa9f718873003a51ad3f.jpg (1200x1600, 171K)

Thats literally just a bed? They all come like that. Mattress> bed frame.
Are you saying you have to buy the support seperately lmao

Attached: 20190620_164900_971_mh1561048453845.jpg (694x1063, 362K)

Is there more sir?

Cute pussy.

Hundreds but autists killed the thread

Attached: received_195561001386994.jpg (620x1249, 64K)

Attached: 20190722_203302_418_mr1565395015766.jpg (1440x2560, 1.77M)

posting mega link?

I pretty sure what happened is that the slats broke or went missing. I had this IKEA bed and the slats really sucked.

So they just used and old mattress to stack two mattresses in the frame to get the bed up to a good height.

This makes sense actually

Boioioing

We're talking about OP bed that has 2 mattresses for some unknown reason, clearly one under the bed or as a support for the second one, which means there isn't a wooden board

Attached: EddyWhat.jpg (716x540, 52K)

Yeah we have everything in inches but all the things from ikea are metric so the sizes are all off...like you might have a shelf that is 40cm in Europe that seems normal, but that is 15.748 inches; which is an odd size in the United States. Things made in the USA (including homes) are usually made is sizes of whole inches or feet...in the above example we would just make a shelf 16”

So in general, the scale of products from ikea are all off a little for USA homes because of they don’t convert the size of products made for the European market...usually this doesn’t matter because it is close enough, but some fags will notice that their mattress is a few mm off the size of their bed frame.

What? No, I asked what the fuck a baseboard was. Theres some implication here that a bed wouldnt simply come with one. Which isnt the case in the UK. They all have support already. There could quite easily be slats between. As I said this is pointless speculative autism.

Can you just ignore the autists and post more of this?

Fair. This girl is definitely British too. It’s funny when people assume America is the whole world

Threads gonna 404 anyway. No point

Attached: E359B177-A4A5-405A-8427-74CA29FDA561.jpg (456x360, 126K)

You on snap? lol