How do i get rid of the smell of a recently deceased person. It smells weirdly sweet but I get a little woozy from it...

How do i get rid of the smell of a recently deceased person. It smells weirdly sweet but I get a little woozy from it. Asking for a friend.

Attached: 1510540904676.jpg (240x266, 8K)

howd u kill them user?

I was told, by a friend, that sulfuric acid does nicely.

Lick their body fluids with your tongue

Your bait sucks

Attached: 1535454304466.jpg (224x225, 4K)

i am serious. I cleaned the blood but the smell just sticks in one room. This is what happens when you leave a dead body rot for 3 days.

Fuck off edgelord.

Bleach. Why/how did you kill them?

ok but howd u get them in ur abode and howd u kill them?

And worse part is when I open the door snd the smell just comes put of the room and stays there for as long as it stays open or 30 minutes after its closed.

To be honest that person has died about 20 days ago but the smell is still here and its getting uncomfortable im scared if this can cause some sort of diseases. ill try bleach then. before anyone ask yes i open all the windows in the 2nd floor

how about get rid of the body? you're just gonna leave it there indefinitely? the more u talk the more I doubt ur story.

i dont care if you dont believe me. im just asking how to get rid of the smell

Once the body is disposed of, wash the carpets and scrub the walls/furniture with bleach. Once that's done and it's dry, sprinkle activated carbon all over the room and let it set for a day or so. Then just shop vac it up and you're golden.

ask police

i got rid of the bed entirely since the blood was all over it. the corpse mouth was foaming bubbles and blood was basically pooling in it.

also guys i did not kill that person so dont report me

That was likely putrefaction, the guts rot first, it builds up gasses that get forced up out the mouth and down out the ass/vagina. Basically all surfaces are gonna need to be scrubbed with bleach to break the bonds the gases will have made. The activated carbon will do the rest.

so what happened? story?

Serious answer:
Buy an ozone generator. They are literally made for this and get rid of any smell.
Seal the room air-tight (close windows and doors) and place the ozone generator in it.
Wait until it's done, this will take a few hours.
Don't stay in the room while it's running, ozone is toxic for your lungs.
Once it's done, open the window to get the ozone out.
Your room will smell like literally nothing.

Attached: what-is-an-ozone-generator-1024x873.jpg (1024x873, 95K)

Its kind of personal sorry. But basically no one in my family knows how he died. We just discovered his body after he died for 3 days. I felt guilty because i live next to his room and last I heard was him making groaning noise and hitting tables. i thought he was having a fit but that was probably the last time he was alive. it may be heart attack but when we found him henwas earing earphones. his arm was badly burned by electric and his eyes are blinded.

what about calling police you faggot?

we did. and the police kept asking how come not one of us found him earlier. they say its probably heart attack but then again there was no autopsy.